Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#441 by firestarterturk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:07

Darkstar2 wrote:
firestarterturk wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: Broke milestone TOTAL HITS 7002!

Where this information is regarded?

PORTAL. You should have a custom link to access your Rainforest PORTAL.

You have to claim your account first, they should have sent you a custom link to click on and claim
your profile, then using the same e-mail as you did with turk dashboard you access the portal
and keep the custom link saved.

This is what the portal looks like:


There are 4 my mailbox my link.

but different names? not me?
firestarterturk
Posts1,129
Member Since7 Jul 2014
Last Visit23 Aug 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received316/176

#442 by Seeker03 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:09

Hey -

We did some changes to the system that should allow you go get jobs now. I'm closing this ticket as this is probably fixed, but if it is not, please open another one describing the problem.

Thanks

Rainforest Support
rainforestqa.com


They said that but I keep getting "You've completed all your work!" with 0 hits! :?

what now? more tickets?
Seeker03
Posts30
Member Since22 Feb 2015
Last Visit13 Nov 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received12/6

#443 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:10

I don't understand your question. You should only have ONE custom link for your RF account.

Contact tester@rainforestqa.com and ask them to send you your custom portal link.
You should have received this link already when the portal went live.
Darkstar2
Posts17,098
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,208
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#444 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:13

Seeker03 wrote: Hey -

We did some changes to the system that should allow you go get jobs now. I'm closing this ticket as this is probably fixed, but if it is not, please open another one describing the problem.

Thanks

Rainforest Support
rainforestqa.com


They said that but I keep getting "You've completed all your work!" with 0 hits! :?

what now? more tickets?

lol they probably misunderstood you like they always do :D maybe by changes they meant "we reduced number of hits people can do to 2 so you should be able to get more hits......"

I don't think they understood your problem at all ! and the issue is not with hits, it's with getting assignment links to the CrowdFlower portion of the task. I think this is more an issue on CF's side not RF. Something in your CF account is causing this, not on RF.
Darkstar2
Posts17,098
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,208
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#445 by liricofree » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:18

Seeker03 wrote: Hey -

We did some changes to the system that should allow you go get jobs now. I'm closing this ticket as this is probably fixed, but if it is not, please open another one describing the problem.

Thanks

Rainforest Support
rainforestqa.com


They said that but I keep getting "You've completed all your work!" with 0 hits! :?

what now? more tickets?

I think you should contact CF not RF because you don't even get to open the RF link from CF right?
it happens to me too when I try to access the test a web task from the Elite channel, I guess they're limiting the RF tasks to only one channel, not sure about it but that's what it seems like
liricofree
Posts133
Member Since6 Oct 2013
Last Visit5 Feb 2020
Likes Given230
Likes Received80/49

#446 by madahmed » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:19

Darkstar2 wrote: I don't understand your question. You should only have ONE custom link for your RF account.

Contact tester@rainforestqa.com and ask them to send you your custom portal link.
You should have received this link already when the portal went live.
i also got 2 mails from them to claim two profiles
i think that for each channel in which you do RF tasks you will be sent a profile link to claim it.
madahmed
Posts382
Member Since4 Dec 2011
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given182
Likes Received127/84

#447 by firestarterturk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:35

Darkstar2 wrote: I don't understand your question. You should only have ONE custom link for your RF account.

Contact tester@rainforestqa.com and ask them to send you your custom portal link.
You should have received this link already when the portal went live.

3 different link that gear.
all of the statistics which belongs to me different?


We take ourselves of the portal member name? I in no links with a similar name to CF members portals step.
firestarterturk
Posts1,129
Member Since7 Jul 2014
Last Visit23 Aug 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received316/176

#448 by Seeker03 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:40

liricofree wrote:
Seeker03 wrote: Hey -

We did some changes to the system that should allow you go get jobs now. I'm closing this ticket as this is probably fixed, but if it is not, please open another one describing the problem.

Thanks

Rainforest Support
rainforestqa.com


They said that but I keep getting "You've completed all your work!" with 0 hits! :?

what now? more tickets?

I think you should contact CF not RF because you don't even get to open the RF link from CF right?
it happens to me too when I try to access the test a web task from the Elite channel, I guess they're limiting the RF tasks to only one channel, not sure about it but that's what it seems like

Yes cf not allow me access hits ... but I thought it was a problem of rf ... and why cf would limit me make rf taks?
Seeker03
Posts30
Member Since22 Feb 2015
Last Visit13 Nov 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received12/6

#449 by remu123 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:42

coated_pill wrote: mytinder:

Can you guys publish a proposal? Mine says "Not implemented" I guess this one needs to be reported, first step says whenever you see a RED error Notification, Kindly fail the test... :lol:

I dont know but even i got a 9 step tinder box. And i was successfully able to publish. I got the alert message as the "Document has been published" also the "publish" button changed to "Published" button for me.

Try refreshing and do again..if same issue comes..report.
remu123
Posts429
Member Since13 Nov 2014
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given313
Likes Received449/170

#450 by Amaya02 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:58

firestarterturk wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: I don't understand your question. You should only have ONE custom link for your RF account.

Contact tester@rainforestqa.com and ask them to send you your custom portal link.
You should have received this link already when the portal went live.

3 different link that gear.
all of the statistics which belongs to me different?


We take ourselves of the portal member name? I in no links with a similar name to CF members portals step.

you did RF hits on three different channels before.
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#451 by firestarterturk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:01

coated_pill wrote:
firestarterturk wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: I don't understand your question. You should only have ONE custom link for your RF account.

Contact tester@rainforestqa.com and ask them to send you your custom portal link.
You should have received this link already when the portal went live.

3 different link that gear.
all of the statistics which belongs to me different?


We take ourselves of the portal member name? I in no links with a similar name to CF members portals step.

you did RF hits on three different channels before.

I sent the message. I want them to respond.
firestarterturk
Posts1,129
Member Since7 Jul 2014
Last Visit23 Aug 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received316/176

#452 by Amaya02 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:01

remu123 wrote:
coated_pill wrote: mytinder:

Can you guys publish a proposal? Mine says "Not implemented" I guess this one needs to be reported, first step says whenever you see a RED error Notification, Kindly fail the test... :lol:

I dont know but even i got a 9 step tinder box. And i was successfully able to publish. I got the alert message as the "Document has been published" also the "publish" button changed to "Published" button for me.

Try refreshing and do again..if same issue comes..report.

yeah this one's new to me. I tried to refresh and repeat the steps but still. Anyways I reported. Thanks remu123 :)
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#453 by firestarterturk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 21:29

759778 woww 4 hits completed last 20 minutes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: totaly 15 hits completed 759778 :$
firestarterturk
Posts1,129
Member Since7 Jul 2014
Last Visit23 Aug 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received316/176

#454 by Robyx232 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 23:01

Yeah after they reduced it to 2 my day count dropped for 20-30 tasks i was doing about 60-70 per day now around 50
Robyx232
Posts83
Member Since9 Jul 2015
Last Visit29 Jan 2016
Likes Given24
Likes Received120/47

#455 by vytla16 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 00:22

Robyx232 wrote: Yeah after they reduced it to 2 my day count dropped for 20-30 tasks i was doing about 60-70 per day now around 50

May be we should send mail to RF to revert the change from 2 to 4 again. If we all send may be they will listen.
vytla16
Posts253
Member Since5 Mar 2015
Last Visit16 Jul 2018
Likes Given308
Likes Received237/95

#456 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 00:45

vytla16 wrote:
Robyx232 wrote: Yeah after they reduced it to 2 my day count dropped for 20-30 tasks i was doing about 60-70 per day now around 50

May be we should send mail to RF to revert the change from 2 to 4 again. If we all send may be they will listen.

You would incriminate yourself and they might question you :D I don't think people writing to RF will make
a difference, it will only show them that people were doing 4 at a time and prove their point.

Then RF will ask you "how are you able to do 4 hits " there is an expression that says "don't wake up the bull"
they might even remove oops and add more restrictions. I noticed a NEW change too they are testing
because it's intermittent, oops expiry. I had an oops link for only 2 hours and I could not use after that
it said no more work can be assigned to this.......:D
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 00:52 » edited 2 times in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,098
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,208
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#457 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 00:49

Robyx232 wrote: Yeah after they reduced it to 2 my day count dropped for 20-30 tasks i was doing about 60-70 per day now around 50

That's why they reduced it. I think it's fair - they want more UNIQUE testers and counter G.T. :D

You will eventually get more direct hits that way and most people don't do 60-70 let alone 40, 20-30 is a good average.

Don't be discouraged by that, I used to do 50-60 daily back in the days and only 1 HIT at a time, eventually if these
changes mean more hits in the system, you will do more, just take you longer, in the end you get to same results.
When I started RF and did well never got an oops it was all through direct hits........Guess when the oops started ? I won't mention it, but I think most people know the answer.

I think those changes are positive for everyone and to give EVERYONE a fair chance to do hits.

This is probably temporary anyway, when they get lot of clients or more sites to test i'm sure they will raise it back up
they want nothing more for tests to be finished, BUT I think they want more unique testers.

What I think happened is that they got too many e-mails from people complaining of getting no hits when others get lots, so they must have realised and did changes.

Cheers
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 00:55 » edited 2 times in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,098
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,208
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#458 by vytla16 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 01:13

Darkstar2 wrote:
vytla16 wrote:
Robyx232 wrote: Yeah after they reduced it to 2 my day count dropped for 20-30 tasks i was doing about 60-70 per day now around 50

May be we should send mail to RF to revert the change from 2 to 4 again. If we all send may be they will listen.

You would incriminate yourself and they might question you :D I don't think people writing to RF will make
a difference, it will only show them that people were doing 4 at a time and prove their point.

Then RF will ask you "how are you able to do 4 hits " there is an expression that says "don't wake up the bull"
they might even remove oops and add more restrictions. I noticed a NEW change too they are testing
because it's intermittent, oops expiry. I had an oops link for only 2 hours and I could not use after that
it said no more work can be assigned to this.......:D

Yep you are right, too much greedy is bad.
vytla16
Posts253
Member Since5 Mar 2015
Last Visit16 Jul 2018
Likes Given308
Likes Received237/95

#459 by MdRafique182014 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 01:22

any new Id ?
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#460 by respekt » Thu Aug 06, 2015 02:40

Seeker03 wrote:
liricofree wrote:
Seeker03 wrote: Hey -

We did some changes to the system that should allow you go get jobs now. I'm closing this ticket as this is probably fixed, but if it is not, please open another one describing the problem.

Thanks

Rainforest Support
rainforestqa.com


They said that but I keep getting "You've completed all your work!" with 0 hits! :?

what now? more tickets?

I think you should contact CF not RF because you don't even get to open the RF link from CF right?
it happens to me too when I try to access the test a web task from the Elite channel, I guess they're limiting the RF tasks to only one channel, not sure about it but that's what it seems like

Yes cf not allow me access hits ... but I thought it was a problem of rf ... and why cf would limit me make rf taks?

You must write to RF because they block or banned you to make jobs for them. I have the same issue here and now make test in elite.
respekt
Posts431
Member Since6 Mar 2013
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given806
Likes Received400/163
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 03:44:58 PST