Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#321 by hamsu » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:21

@cookin2

BTW >> Ublock Origin works perfectly install it & deactivate it for crowdflower&rainforest websites :thumbup:
Last edited by hamsu » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:23 » edited 1 time in total
hamsu
Posts1,449
Member Since21 Dec 2014
Last Visit7 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,793
Likes Received1,608/772

#322 by MdRafique182014 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:24

any new Id ?
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#323 by indian117 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:25

3 training HITS in last 30 min..

After that it has stopped....

Any new id Guys?
indian117
Posts2,663
Member Since7 Jan 2015
Last Visit6 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,713
Likes Received1,083/656

#324 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:27

vorabhargav wrote: Darkstar2 busy doing Hits I guess. Not to be seen since 30 min :D

I am excited who wins tomorrow - Agnal or darkstar :lol:

It'll be Katy! :thumbup:
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#325 by sazalakazu » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:27

I checked now, they bonused me!
Last edited by sazalakazu » Wed Aug 05, 2015 01:13 » edited 1 time in total
sazalakazu
Posts46
Member Since24 Aug 2013
Last Visit12 Dec 2016
Likes Given34
Likes Received5/4

#326 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:30

hamsou73 wrote: @cookin2

BTW >> Ublock Origin works perfectly install it & deactivate it for crowdflower&rainforest websites :thumbup:

Ok, thanks, will do that!
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#327 by Katy112 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:32

cookin2 wrote:
vorabhargav wrote: Darkstar2 busy doing Hits I guess. Not to be seen since 30 min :D

I am excited who wins tomorrow - Agnal or darkstar :lol:

It'll be Katy! :thumbup:

Good one :lol: I am almost always the last...kinda Cinderella :D
Katy112
Posts572
Member Since22 Jan 2015
Last Visit3 May 2019
Likes Given1,273
Likes Received850/343

#328 by MdRafique182014 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:32

nendja wrote: I checked now, they bonused me! I refreshed same task, and its ok? I dont have flag on CF, only in message from the task autor..Yes, the task have just one step-i made a screen, and said-YES. yes its, training. so when exactly can i go on give up_?

simply no
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#329 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:36

Katy112 wrote:
cookin2 wrote:
vorabhargav wrote: Darkstar2 busy doing Hits I guess. Not to be seen since 30 min :D

I am excited who wins tomorrow - Agnal or darkstar :lol:

It'll be Katy! :thumbup:

Good one :lol: I am almost always the last...kinda Cinderella :D

I knew you'd like that one :) But remember, you're better at this than you think you are!
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#330 by claxyclicks584 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:40

nendja wrote: I checked now, they bonused me! I refreshed same task, and its ok? I dont have flag on CF, only in message from the task autor..Yes, the task have just one step-i made a screen, and said-YES. yes its, training. so when exactly can i go on give up_?

You should only give up a task if you receive a "You have refreshed too many times" message or if the timer at Crowdflower expires.

If after 1-2 hours the flag still has not appeared on the job history I wouldn't worry about it.
claxyclicks584
Posts580
Member Since11 Sep 2012
Last Visit28 Apr 2020
Likes Given66
Likes Received631/271

#331 by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:41

:clap: Girl power.. We want a girl to top now! :) cookin2 you're also in the race :P
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#332 by Smyrnaa35 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:43

When you get flagged from rf it doesn't affect your cf account you can work on tasks other than rf and also the thing you mention is against the rules as people told you before here and also that's why you get that flag it is very sad that you still mention about doing the same thing.
Last edited by Smyrnaa35 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 05:11 » edited 1 time in total
Smyrnaa35
Posts320
Member Since2 Sep 2014
Last Visit13 Jun 2021
Likes Given397
Likes Received169/100

#333 by indian117 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:43

@Katy should win.. Go girl..We Boys/Men have lot of ego.. Break it.....
indian117
Posts2,663
Member Since7 Jan 2015
Last Visit6 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,713
Likes Received1,083/656

#334 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:45

vorabhargav wrote: :clap: Girl power.. We want a girl to top now! :) cookin2 you're also in the race :P

:lol: :lol: Girl power it is! Actually, I'd be lucky to get a stinkin bonus .. no comments about that :silent:
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#335 by Smyrnaa35 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:45

I also really don't understand why rf tasks are available for level 1
Smyrnaa35
Posts320
Member Since2 Sep 2014
Last Visit13 Jun 2021
Likes Given397
Likes Received169/100

#336 by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:47

cookin2 wrote:

:lol: :lol: Girl power it is! Actually, I'd be lucky to get a stinkin bonus .. no comments about that :silent:

Haha, same here. I manage to get only the 10% bonus some days. 20 is a distant dream. :P Most days I fall short of 10% bonus by doing 7 or 8 tasks.. like today. :oops:
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#337 by MdRafique182014 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:49

cookin2 wrote:
vorabhargav wrote: :clap: Girl power.. We want a girl to top now! :) cookin2 you're also in the race :P

:lol: :lol: Girl power it is! Actually, I'd be lucky to get a stinkin bonus .. no comments about that :silent:

don't mind
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#338 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:51

Smyrnaa35 wrote: I also really don't understand why rf tasks are available for level 1

If you think about it, getting to level 3 with help isn't as hard as it was for me, and I assume, you too! At 11 days into my membership, all I was doing was clicking ads for 1/4 cent and happy if I made 2 cents :lol: No offers, no tasks, much later I tried RF and had no idea what I was doing and abandoned it.
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#339 by Katy112 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:53

vorabhargav wrote:
cookin2 wrote:

:lol: :lol: Girl power it is! Actually, I'd be lucky to get a stinkin bonus .. no comments about that :silent:

Haha, same here. I manage to get only the 10% bonus some days. 20 is a distant dream. :P Most days I fall short of 10% bonus by doing 7 or 8 tasks.. like today. :oops:

From now on will be a bit easier to do some more tasks,since RF limited max of working tasks to 2 from 4.Let's hope they will do more good changes,to give a chance to everyone and the only worry to be how fast you can tasking. :thumbup:
Katy112
Posts572
Member Since22 Jan 2015
Last Visit3 May 2019
Likes Given1,273
Likes Received850/343

#340 by MdRafique182014 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 18:00

759463
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 21, 2022 22:10:48 PST