Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#2121 by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:13

new id 767161
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#2122 by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:22

PopSugar Pain at night. :'( *sobs*
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#2123 by Plexxus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:23

Thank You
Plexxus
Posts23
Member Since11 Jun 2015
Last Visit30 Jun 2016
Likes Given1
Likes Received1/1

#2124 by satyajitnamasud » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:27

ERROR: Something went wrong on our server, sorry about this. Please reload and try again :x
satyajitnamasud
Posts253
Member Since1 Aug 2013
Last Visit15 Aug 2017
Likes Given484
Likes Received251/118

#2125 by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:29

My Goodness. They're giving 1-1 link in EACH step in PopSugar (known to load slow) to test for any errors... You can imagine the torture of that.

PS: One is playing video also. Gosh :|
Last edited by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:32 » edited 1 time in total
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#2126 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:31

Popsugars in mobile environment is terrible, they ask if video plays but only black area, no video ever plays
in mobile tests. Yet the other dukors say YES !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,575/6,761

#2127 by lammesnail » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:37

I got 2 PopSugar HITs. One with 10 and the other with 13 steps. The one with 10 steps was in mobile environment and it worked just fine for me, but the other which wasn't in mobile, I had to report in the 3rd step.
lammesnail
Posts159
Member Since10 Jan 2015
Last Visit15 Feb 2021
Likes Given43
Likes Received128/67

#2128 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:43

lammesnail wrote: I got 2 PopSugar HITs. One with 10 and the other with 13 steps. The one with 10 steps was in mobile environment and it worked just fine for me, but the other which wasn't in mobile, I had to report in the 3rd step.

It works fine but there is one that asks you to click on video - you see a black area where video would play
there is no video playing.
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,575/6,761

#2129 by Canuckmom1 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:45

Darkstar2 wrote: Popsugars in mobile environment is terrible, they ask if video plays but only black area, no video ever plays
in mobile tests. Yet the other dukors say YES !!!

Mine just asked if the elements are there not if they play.

It is hard to get it to scroll let alone play.
Canuckmom1
Posts334
Member Since24 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given210
Likes Received187/123

#2130 by lammesnail » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:47

Darkstar2 wrote:
lammesnail wrote: I got 2 PopSugar HITs. One with 10 and the other with 13 steps. The one with 10 steps was in mobile environment and it worked just fine for me, but the other which wasn't in mobile, I had to report in the 3rd step.

It works fine but there is one that asks you to click on video - you see a black area where video would play
there is no video playing.

I didn't get that one. Almost all the HIT was related to a quizz game, no video.
lammesnail
Posts159
Member Since10 Jan 2015
Last Visit15 Feb 2021
Likes Given43
Likes Received128/67

#2131 by Amaya02 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:48

767161 not new :lol: just active with few numbers

popsugar not so sweet! :thumbdown: takes a lot of time.
Last edited by Amaya02 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:57 » edited 2 times in total
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#2132 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 13:56

Another one new site, click on ASSIST under plan your degree, does it direct you to the site.

Waited 20 minutes, the site does not load, then it says this page cannot be displayed.
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,575/6,761

#2133 by vytla16 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:04

Darkstar2 wrote: Another one new site, click on ASSIST under plan your degree, does it direct you to the site.

Waited 20 minutes, the site does not load, then it says this page cannot be displayed.

Same here, seems the site is down.
vytla16
Posts253
Member Since5 Mar 2015
Last Visit16 Jul 2018
Likes Given308
Likes Received237/95

#2134 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:14

It's all "rubbish"!
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#2135 by incomehomejob » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:15

I got npr hit and had to report step issue immediately after screenshot.
Happened to anyone?
incomehomejob
Posts7,047
Member Since24 Jan 2015
Last Visit21 Oct 2020
Likes Given32,720
Likes Received12,471/5,045

#2136 by Pleomax30002 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:15

vytla16 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: Another one new site, click on ASSIST under plan your degree, does it direct you to the site.

Waited 20 minutes, the site does not load, then it says this page cannot be displayed.

Same here, seems the site is down.

Same to me... Pressed "NO" and submitted a bug... :?
Pleomax30002
Posts71
Member Since20 Apr 2015
Last Visit21 Dec 2020
Likes Given126
Likes Received225/34

#2137 by Whitehat1 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:18

Darkstar!How do you count rejections from the portal(i mean formula) and what are you mean by saying training hits isnt that only for starters!
Tnx
Whitehat1
Posts22
Member Since10 Feb 2015
Last Visit4 Sep 2017
Likes Given3
Likes Received9/8

#2138 by lammesnail » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:20

incomehomejob wrote: I got npr hit and had to report step issue immediately after screenshot.
Happened to anyone?

Yeah, I had the same issue. I don't remember what it was but I just know I reported right on the first step.
lammesnail
Posts159
Member Since10 Jan 2015
Last Visit15 Feb 2021
Likes Given43
Likes Received128/67

#2139 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:22

Canuckmom1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: New sites being tested :D

Consumer Affairs and there is another one forgot the name, but one of them is impossible
to test under a mobile environment :D

Just got one...It got rejected as well :thumbdown:

Ditto :thumbdown: :evil:
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#2140 by cookin2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:29

Whitehat1 wrote: Darkstar!How do you count rejections from the portal(i mean formula) and what are you mean by saying training hits isnt that only for starters!
Tnx

Try this: Total jobs - approved - others =
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 25, 2022 00:18:45 PST