Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduCongrats Miss Shahnilaa
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Congrats Miss Shahnilaa

Locked

#201 by joshiv20 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:01

shafeb2 wrote: ompleted 14 tasks today but got paid for only 6, will you please suggest what mistakes i may have possibly made?
Dear, tasks of 1 cent are often paid half the amount shown. Simply the reason is nothing but a way of tackling the tasks perhaps.
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#202 by Shahnilaa » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:32

mridula2011 wrote: Hi Shahnilaa,
How r u ?
Going very well
BUT
test match khelne ka iraadaa kab tak hai ?
:) :D :P

helloo i m good.. actually meri wisdom tooth ki surgery hui ha 2 weeks pehle to i was just taking rest.. now feeling better so started doing tasks again but not as fast as before because still have pain :( anyways how r u dear?
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#203 by mridula2011 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 16:56

I am very sorry to hear about ur pain but I am very sure that u are going to be fit &fine very soon.
I am fine & waiting and watching ur task finals.
Shahnilaa I am TOO SURE about u & ur +tive results
All The Best :thumbup:
Take Care n BTW u need all the 'WISDOM' ahead ;)
My Best Wishes n cheers :D :thumbup:
mridula2011
Posts1,039
Member Since8 Aug 2011
Last Visit15 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,057
Likes Received863/543

#204 by mianjawad » Sat Dec 05, 2015 01:23

Congrats :) :thumbup: :clap: :clixsense:
mianjawad
Posts1
Member Since25 Sep 2011
Last Visit1 Jan 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#205 by Shahnilaa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41

mridula2011 wrote: I am very sorry to hear about ur pain but I am very sure that u are going to be fit &fine very soon.
I am fine & waiting and watching ur task finals.
Shahnilaa I am TOO SURE about u & ur +tive results
All The Best :thumbup:
Take Care n BTW u need all the 'WISDOM' ahead ;)
My Best Wishes n cheers :D :thumbup:

thanks dear :)

mianjawad wrote: Congrats :) :thumbup: :clap: :clixsense:

thanx alot
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#206 by waseemgilli » Mon Dec 07, 2015 01:25

Hi guys i been checking to your earnings from clix sense and i am really impressed. So can you guys help me to find right directions because i am only clicking adds and clix grid not else...
waseemgilli
Posts4
Member Since30 Nov 2015
Last Visit11 Jan 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#207 by ranahassan007 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 09:17

kindly tell me that how can i invite new friends for making referrals?
ranahassan007
Posts44
Member Since9 Aug 2013
Last Visit8 Jun 2020
Likes Given76
Likes Received11/9

#208 by Riazmuhammad1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 08:22

Congrat
Last edited by Riazmuhammad1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 08:26 » edited 1 time in total
Riazmuhammad1
Posts18
Member Since14 Oct 2014
Last Visit31 Mar 2017
Likes Given3
Likes Received2/2

#209 by otani » Fri Dec 11, 2015 23:28

Thanks
otani
Posts7
Member Since3 Dec 2015
Last Visit5 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#210 by mridula2011 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:18

WOW!! Shahnilaa!! GREAT!!
Entered 90eez zone :clap:
Buckup :thumbup:
& many many CONGRATS to you :D
mridula2011
Posts1,039
Member Since8 Aug 2011
Last Visit15 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,057
Likes Received863/543

#211 by Shahnilaa » Tue Dec 15, 2015 14:48

mridula2011 wrote:
WOW!! Shahnilaa!! GREAT!!
Entered 90eez zone :clap:
Buckup :thumbup:
& many many CONGRATS to you :D

thanx alot dear :) working sooo slow these days, busy alot, but still happy to reach 90000 tasks..
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#212 by imran253 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 21:46

Hello Sister Shahnilaa,

I am Mohd Imran Khan from Mumbai, India. I joined clixsense in October 2015, since the time I joined clixsense I have been observing your activity on task board. Current you are 2nd in the list of top performer. It sounds great.

Dear Sister, since the time I joined clixsense there are few questions running in mind that actually how much can I make from clixsense and so on.

Sister as we all know you are one of the top performer, that means you are putting in your 100% efforts in clixsense.

Sister I would like to know how much revenue did you generated till date by completing over 90000 tasks and others earning from all sources available on clixsense also please tell what kind of a average weekly income are you able to make from clixsense.

Sister your reply is very essential and worthful for me as it help me to plan my future goals in clixsense.

Awaiting your response

Mohd Imran Khan
********

Note: Please do not post personal Data in forum
Last edited by dollar2euro » Sat Dec 19, 2015 21:47 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: personal info
imran253
Posts7
Member Since5 Oct 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#213 by pindokhan123 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 06:25

nice to know all the top rankers here chatting away.....well if i started the same time as you guys did back then,perhaps i too might be in the top 10 or so coz im pretty active yet my internet speed slacks badly mostof the time,phir bhi not bad for a few months whilst i been here.


anyway guys its no big deal to rush for the lead main thing is to earn as much as you can and stay happy :D
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,455/854

#214 by Shahnilaa » Tue Dec 22, 2015 07:09

imran253 wrote: Hello Sister Shahnilaa,

I am Mohd Imran Khan from Mumbai, India. I joined clixsense in October 2015, since the time I joined clixsense I have been observing your activity on task board. Current you are 2nd in the list of top performer. It sounds great.

Dear Sister, since the time I joined clixsense there are few questions running in mind that actually how much can I make from clixsense and so on.

Sister as we all know you are one of the top performer, that means you are putting in your 100% efforts in clixsense.

Sister I would like to know how much revenue did you generated till date by completing over 90000 tasks and others earning from all sources available on clixsense also please tell what kind of a average weekly income are you able to make from clixsense.

Sister your reply is very essential and worthful for me as it help me to plan my future goals in clixsense.

Awaiting your response

Mohd Imran Khan
********

Note: Please do not post personal Data in forum

hello..

Well u can earn more than any top task worker.. just earn all 3 badges and do tasks carefully maintain ur accuracy and that's it. I can't tell my average monthly income because some times i earn more than 400 dollars per month some times only 200 dollars depend on how much time i m giving to tasks.. Good luck :xthumbup:
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#215 by imran253 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 02:26

Thank you very much Sister
imran253
Posts7
Member Since5 Oct 2015
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#216 by asad03322 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 20:00

CongratzzZ shahnilaa sister ...


I need your help plz plz ...
CF pe account nahi ban raha her dafa invalid email likha ajata hai please iski koi solution bta dain ya phir koi mjhe CF pe account bana k dede plz mjhe task karna hai but ye problem hori hai
asad03322
Posts23
Member Since17 Dec 2015
Last Visit3 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#217 by Shahnilaa » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:48

asad03322 wrote: CongratzzZ shahnilaa sister ...


I need your help plz plz ...
CF pe account nahi ban raha her dafa invalid email likha ajata hai please iski koi solution bta dain ya phir koi mjhe CF pe account bana k dede plz mjhe task karna hai but ye problem hori hai

thank u..

CrowdFlower

is link se CF ka account banayen. phr clixsense se koi task open karen.. jo CF ka account banaya ha uska email address likhen phr signup with facebook pe click kar k apna fb ka email or pwd likh k login karen or end mie CF ka pwd daal lein.. account ban jaye ga or login bhi ho jaye ga phr ap tasks kar saken ge..

Good luck
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#218 by asad03322 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 04:01

thanks sister i have done it but koi task hi nahi mil raha mujhe

ads bhi boht cheap mil rahe hain 0.001 k thora guide karden
asad03322
Posts23
Member Since17 Dec 2015
Last Visit3 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#219 by pearl960 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:57

:thumbup: Congratulations Shahnilaa sis on your top rating in tasks zone. :) I wish that u get success more n more on everywhere.:clap: :clap: :D :cs:
pearl960
Posts16
Member Since18 Nov 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/5

#220 by Shahnilaa » Mon Dec 28, 2015 13:02

pearl960 wrote:
:thumbup: Congratulations Shahnilaa sis on your top rating in tasks zone. :) I wish that u get success more n more on everywhere.:clap: :clap: :D :cs:

thank u soo much
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 18:41:24 PST