Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduNo Task available In Pakistan
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
No Task available In Pakistan

Locked

#1 by bangash110 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 09:02

There is no task available in Pakistan. Any one can tell me why clixsense and crown flower ignore member of Pakistan?

Please discuss it.............. Regards
bangash110
Posts271
Member Since23 Aug 2013
Last Visit2 Sep 2018
Likes Given52
Likes Received83/62

#2 by diyamughal » Mon Mar 02, 2015 09:19

2 ,3 din sy tasks nhe aa rhy hopefully jaldi aen gy good luck
diyamughal
Posts140
Member Since25 Oct 2014
Last Visit5 Jul 2018
Likes Given45
Likes Received31/25

#3 by BeingHuman_9 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13

bangash110 wrote: There is no task available in Pakistan. Any one can tell me why clixsense and crown flower ignore member of Pakistan?

Please discuss it.............. Regards

Hi,

First of all, make your self clear that CLIXSENSE has no concern with this TASKS distribution.

Second thing, it's not CROWN FLOWER, It's CROWD FLOWER. And the tasks distribution is just from CF, CLIXSENSE is only working and paying platform.

Third thing, CLIXSENSE & CROWD FLOWER do not ignore members of PAKISTAN. It's up to TASK AUTHORS, wo CROWD FLOWER ko jo prior geographical locations (countries) ke members sy TASKS complete karwaney ka kehtey hain, CF unhi countries ke workers ko TASKS distribute karta hai...

Fourth and last thing, jahan tak TASKS na aaney ki baat hai, you have to give time at least 10-12 hours and catch the tasks as they appear in your Job Listing Page. Let me show you my CF dashboard stats from just last 15 days:


Just one day i did only 50 tasks, because that day there was problem in my internet connection otherwise i have done at least 100-120+ tasks daily and going on Masha 'ALLAH! :)

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Ubaid.
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#4 by bangash110 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 05:17

ubaidh wrote:
bangash110 wrote: There is no task available in Pakistan. Any one can tell me why clixsense and crown flower ignore member of Pakistan?

Please discuss it.............. Regards

Hi,

First of all, make your self clear that CLIXSENSE has no concern with this TASKS distribution.

Second thing, it's not CROWN FLOWER, It's CROWD FLOWER. And the tasks distribution is just from CF, CLIXSENSE is only working and paying platform.

Third thing, CLIXSENSE & CROWD FLOWER do not ignore members of PAKISTAN. It's up to TASK AUTHORS, wo CROWD FLOWER ko jo prior geographical locations (countries) ke members sy TASKS complete karwaney ka kehtey hain, CF unhi countries ke workers ko TASKS distribute karta hai...

Fourth and last thing, jahan tak TASKS na aaney ki baat hai, you have to give time at least 10-12 hours and catch the tasks as they appear in your Job Listing Page. Let me show you my CF dashboard stats from just last 15 days:


Just one day i did only 50 tasks, because that day there was problem in my internet connection otherwise i have done at least 100-120+ tasks daily and going on Masha 'ALLAH! :)

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Ubaid.

Thanks Allot Ubaidh bhai..... are u live in Pakistan or some where else?
and i also appreciate u on your tremendous work... how much time you spend daily on clixsense.???
bangash110
Posts271
Member Since23 Aug 2013
Last Visit2 Sep 2018
Likes Given52
Likes Received83/62

#5 by BeingHuman_9 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 05:26

bangash110 wrote: Thanks Allot Ubaidh bhai..... are u live in Pakistan or some where else?
and i also appreciate u on your tremendous work... how much time you spend daily on clixsense.???

Thanks a lot for appreciating and you are most welcome! :) As the flag shows with my USER ID, i am currently living in PAKISTAN & I spend at least 10-12 hours at CLIXSENSE!

Regards,

Ubaid.
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#6 by bangash110 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 03:34

ubaidh wrote:
bangash110 wrote: Thanks Allot Ubaidh bhai..... are u live in Pakistan or some where else?
and i also appreciate u on your tremendous work... how much time you spend daily on clixsense.???

Thanks a lot for appreciating and you are most welcome! :) As the flag shows with my USER ID, i am currently living in PAKISTAN & I spend at least 10-12 hours at CLIXSENSE!

Regards,

Ubaid.

ok thanks for reply..... I can see your work on task.... with best wishes ..... good luck
bangash110
Posts271
Member Since23 Aug 2013
Last Visit2 Sep 2018
Likes Given52
Likes Received83/62

#7 by BeingHuman_9 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 07:06

bangash110 wrote:
ubaidh wrote:
bangash110 wrote: Thanks Allot Ubaidh bhai..... are u live in Pakistan or some where else?
and i also appreciate u on your tremendous work... how much time you spend daily on clixsense.???

Thanks a lot for appreciating and you are most welcome! :) As the flag shows with my USER ID, i am currently living in PAKISTAN & I spend at least 10-12 hours at CLIXSENSE!

Regards,

Ubaid.

ok thanks for reply..... I can see your work on task.... with best wishes ..... good luck

Thanks & same to you! :)

Best Of Luck!

Regards,

Ubaid.
BeingHuman_9
Posts304
Member Since8 Nov 2014
Last Visit8 Jun 2015
Likes Given539
Likes Received336/161

#8 by shahzad510 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 09:35

yahan pe b koi task nahi ha g.....
shahzad510
Posts13
Member Since28 Sep 2013
Last Visit6 Feb 2016
Likes Given1
Likes Received12/6

#9 by bangash110 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:20

still no task... it is 23:20 hrs at night.... but no task appear yet. now i am going to sleep............. Good Night friends.
bangash110
Posts271
Member Since23 Aug 2013
Last Visit2 Sep 2018
Likes Given52
Likes Received83/62

#10 by taqi512 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 23:08

pata nahi kia masla ha mujy b koi task nahi mil raha ha...
taqi512
Posts47
Member Since21 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Sep 2017
Likes Given12
Likes Received13/13
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 3, 2021 16:46:24 PST