Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindirented refrrels
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
rented refrrels

#21 by blood_demon » Tue May 20, 2014 00:22

pulsedriver4u wrote:
ptcscrutiny wrote: Yahan par - ClixSense Help Center

:mrgreen:

He might be new to the world of GPT and PTC. Every one who comes here might not have the same knowledge as many of our ha ha ha members have over here.
Forums are like coaching classes to newbie's.

Yes you are so very right...its like a coaching class where the question is asked and the person doesnt even turn up to read...
and you belong to the level of principal or adviser I think...and comes to review the comments made..
try taking a few classes also once in a while like our mods here who answer everytime...
instead of keeping your vast unrelenting knowledge all to yourself..!
Share it..knowledge grows..dont keep to just 31 posts from 30th Jan 2013...increase it..
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#22 by blood_demon » Tue May 20, 2014 00:28

pulsedriver4u wrote:

He might be new to the world of GPT and PTC. Every one who comes here might not have the same knowledge as many of our ha ha ha members have over here.

People are here to help those who need help..
those who join and ask questions and nowhere to be found such is the reply for them..
try helping out for a change...by replying in 5 min or 50min or in 5 hours but not after 5 days...
I hope you remember Forums are not like coaching center...mods do voluntary service...
so next time you speak your mind..volunteer for such help out before you find out others fault...
try looking in the mirror sometimes..you will find out you are worse than 90% of the people here...
Good day..
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#23 by pulsedriver4u » Tue May 20, 2014 02:05

blood_demon wrote:
pulsedriver4u wrote:

People are here to help those who need help..
those who join and ask questions and nowhere to be found such is the reply for them..
try helping out for a change...by replying in 5 min or 50min or in 5 hours but not after 5 days...
I hope you remember Forums are not like coaching center...mods do voluntary service...
so next time you speak your mind..volunteer for such help out before you find out others fault...
try looking in the mirror sometimes..you will find out you are worse than 90% of the people here...
Good day..

u are not here to judge people and their minds. and every body might not be having so much of free time as you have. every body dose their part when and where required. i have seen that most of your posts are not of any use to members except to discuss what is known to every one, and if you do not like a question and if you think the question is a little ignorant stay away from the ? instead of ha ha ha..
Forums are here to help people not pass time discussing. They are coaching centers.
He might have got his answer and kept quite. Neither r u the principal .. there are many members who top the list and visit the forum and do not write bla bla bla.
Any ways it shows how you look at new members.
You were a member since 2012 least were to appear in the forum and starting posting from mid 2013 (correct me if wrong).
Happy Posting.
pulsedriver4u
Posts36
Member Since30 Jan 2013
Last Visit28 Jun 2016
Likes Given1
Likes Received2/2

#24 by ptcscrutiny » Tue May 20, 2014 04:22

I put a smiley at the end of my post so that people don't take my comment in a negative sense. Thats the reason why smilies are on the forum, to show your mood.

The original poster hasn't bothered to come back and reply to the topic and his query has been solved. Furthermore, this topic has gone way off track and turning into an unnecessary debate. I know how this will end up so I am locking this thread.

Peace! ;)
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit24 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#25 by blood_demon » Tue May 20, 2014 04:33

i never even claimed to be the principal..i said we do our share..I said before you comment try to help out once...
i am not judging anyone...you are really deluded..
you have seen my posts are of no use..!
I know I cant ever compare myself to a person of such high rank as you..!!
well if you think the new person is like you then I am sure he must have seen the answer and kept quiet..!
as the mod doesnt even need a thanks for the reply..
people of the same genre understand the other even better dont you think so..!

of course you are wrong my dear fellow..I started posting in the same month when I joined..
and then I kept away as I didnt get any tasks or offers so didnt bother...sukam then showed me how to earn and thats why I came back..
so please get your eyes checked for once....you are in serious condition of eye sight worsening...!

Just a tip before checking what I am doing..please check your history..like you said most of my posts arent use to anybody..yes most are but still some are useful..but for you all are useless..dont get me wrong..you are useful..just your posts arent as bright and shiny and colorful as you are...
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 26, 2022 10:31:46 PST