Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduTasks Contests
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Tasks Contests

Locked

#1 by Asim4321 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 07:19

After long time at least two Pakistani are in top ten in tasks contests. Best of luck both of them :clap: :clap:
Asim4321
Posts211
Member Since24 Oct 2012
Last Visit3 Apr 2020
Likes Given11
Likes Received48/42

#2 by Shahnilaa » Thu Oct 31, 2013 07:22

thanx
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#3 by danialasghar » Thu Oct 31, 2013 07:56

Asim4321 wrote: After long time at least two Pakistani are in top ten in tasks contests. Best of luck both of them :clap: :clap:

+1 :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
danialasghar
Posts137
Member Since23 Nov 2011
Last Visit2 Mar 2015
Likes Given20
Likes Received29/28

#4 by Shahnilaa » Thu Oct 31, 2013 07:59

but now its tough all tasks r completed u hv completed all ur work ... trying to manage
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#5 by Asim4321 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:27

Yeah Shahnilla we are proud on you. Inshaa Allah you will be in top ten at the end of contest. :thumbup:
Asim4321
Posts211
Member Since24 Oct 2012
Last Visit3 Apr 2020
Likes Given11
Likes Received48/42

#6 by JeEtrOck700 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 00:24

Shahnilaa wrote: thanx

Congrats Sister :clap: :clap: :clap:
JeEtrOck700
Posts464
Member Since17 Jun 2012
Last Visit20 Jul 2016
Likes Given54
Likes Received132/100

#7 by sohailkhan95 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 01:09

Congratulation to both ................ :clap:
sohailkhan95
Posts283
Member Since12 Nov 2012
Last Visit13 Dec 2019
Likes Given19
Likes Received60/54

#8 by kingofking1122 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 03:33

sohailkhan95 wrote: Congratulation to both ................ :clap:
sohail bhai :?



congrtszzzz both :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
kingofking1122
Posts247
Member Since14 Oct 2012
Last Visit22 Dec 2013
Likes Given106
Likes Received41/37

#9 by abbasi537 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 04:55

Congurat.....to both........gud n great job keep continue... :thumbup: :clap:
abbasi537
Posts169
Member Since29 Dec 2011
Last Visit30 Aug 2018
Likes Given60
Likes Received35/24

#10 by Aliausman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:29

Shahnilaa wrote: thanx

Hi... ma ne apse ek swal pchna ha k.. log din ma 100+ tasks complete kr lety hain.. lekin mere liye kbi 5 se zyada tasks avaiable hi nai howe.. aesa q? :(
Aliausman
Posts1
Member Since28 Oct 2013
Last Visit26 Nov 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#11 by Shahnilaa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 15:04

Aliausman wrote:
Shahnilaa wrote: thanx

Hi... ma ne apse ek swal pchna ha k.. log din ma 100+ tasks complete kr lety hain.. lekin mere liye kbi 5 se zyada tasks avaiable hi nai howe.. aesa q? :(

ap skill test bhe karen crowd flower pe us se bhe tasks ziada atay hain or jab overall accuracy achi rahe gi to tasks anay lagen ge. abhi to koi task nahi hai mere pas bhe sab complete ho gaye .. top 10 mie rehna bohat mushkil hai because USA members k pas bohat tasks hote hain
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#12 by waqasarby » Sun Nov 03, 2013 01:26

Bs g 5 din ke Mzy thy wapis American a gy..
Yaar man lo america ma aty hai tasks chlo waha chaly.. :D :D :D :D :D :D
waqasarby
Posts24
Member Since7 Jun 2013
Last Visit13 Feb 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received7/4

#13 by waqasarby » Sun Nov 03, 2013 01:28

Quote:
ap skill test bhe karen crowd flower pe us se bhe tasks ziada atay hain or jab overall accuracy achi rahe gi to tasks anay lagen ge. abhi to koi task nahi hai mere pas bhe sab complete ho gaye .. top 10 mie rehna bohat mushkil hai because USA members k pas bohat tasks hote hain

Overall Accuracy kitni honi chaye wesy???
Or Congrats on You Reach. :roll:
waqasarby
Posts24
Member Since7 Jun 2013
Last Visit13 Feb 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received7/4

#14 by bahadurcs » Sun Nov 03, 2013 04:41

waqasarby wrote:
Quote:
ap skill test bhe karen crowd flower pe us se bhe tasks ziada atay hain or jab overall accuracy achi rahe gi to tasks anay lagen ge. abhi to koi task nahi hai mere pas bhe sab complete ho gaye .. top 10 mie rehna bohat mushkil hai because USA members k pas bohat tasks hote hain

Overall Accuracy kitni honi chaye wesy???
Or Congrats on You Reach. :roll:

90% say above hoon tou kafi tasks milayein gay.
bahadurcs
Posts177
Member Since30 Sep 2012
Last Visit20 Jan 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received39/26

#15 by waqasarby » Sun Nov 03, 2013 06:12

Quote:90% say above hoon tou kafi tasks milayein gay.


Ok mine is 87% so why i can't..and tasks are not comming in PAK.how could i'll get 90%???? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
waqasarby
Posts24
Member Since7 Jun 2013
Last Visit13 Feb 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received7/4

#16 by Shahnilaa » Sun Nov 03, 2013 07:17

waqasarby wrote: Bs g 5 din ke Mzy thy wapis American a gy..
Yaar man lo america ma aty hai tasks chlo waha chaly.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

haha right.. america he jana chahye agar task ziada chahye. but this week was excellent for me. i did 940 tasks and earned more than $60 .. thanx to Allah
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#17 by Shahnilaa » Sun Nov 03, 2013 07:20

waqasarby wrote:
Quote:90% say above hoon tou kafi tasks milayein gay.


Ok mine is 87% so why i can't..and tasks are not comming in PAK.how could i'll get 90%???? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

not more than 90% but more than 80% is also good. tasks atay rehte hain ap check karte raha karo mostly mid night or morning mie atay hain ziada hon to sara din rehte hain. but instructions carefully read kar k task karen to accuracy barh bhe jaye gi or ziada mistakes bhe nahi hon gi
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#18 by mazharabbas94 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:47

Shahnilaa wrote:
waqasarby wrote: Bs g 5 din ke Mzy thy wapis American a gy..
Yaar man lo america ma aty hai tasks chlo waha chaly.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

haha right.. america he jana chahye agar task ziada chahye. but this week was excellent for me. i did 940 tasks and earned more than $60 .. thanx to Allah

congrats
mazharabbas94
Posts7
Member Since24 Feb 2013
Last Visit7 Jul 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 12:22:19 PST