Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiIt's SURVEY time
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
It's SURVEY time

#1901 by HemaSumant » Thu Apr 30, 2015 13:24

shrujan1 wrote: its been 7 days since im here and i completed 1 survey on the very first day for 0.83$ provided by yoursurveys but after i never got any survey to complete...

Hi

Surveys are not available/added all the time. So dont get depressed!

Keep checking whenever you find time.. click on all the survey routers,, All the best bro :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1902 by HemaSumant » Thu Apr 30, 2015 13:27

Just completed a samplicio.us survey.

About : IT servers/networking products used at your company

LOI : < 10 mins

Cost : $1.17

Easy survey grab it :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1903 by joshiv20 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 13:39

HemaSumant wrote: Just completed a samplicio.us survey.

About : IT servers/networking products used at your company

LOI : < 10 mins

Cost : $1.17

Easy survey grab it :)
Me too. Completed just now.
Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
30 Apr 2015 16:37 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #136817) $1.1700

joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1904 by HemaSumant » Thu Apr 30, 2015 13:53

Ha ha... I was looking around for your post on completion :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1905 by joshiv20 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 15:31

Second survey for the day to complete.
30 Apr 2015 18:25 EST Complete Opinion Surveys $0.7500
Survey was very sucking and lengthy! But completed as a duty!!!!!!!!!!
It was about different Brands.
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1906 by joshiv20 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 15:35

:D
HemaSumant wrote: Ha ha... I was looking around for your post on completion :)
Now, surveys are on the BOOM!

Last edited by joshiv20 » Fri May 01, 2015 00:37 » edited 1 time in total
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1907 by Kidwalker » Fri May 01, 2015 00:15

no one can ignore India,we have a huge demographic market.
Kidwalker
Posts956
Member Since27 Jan 2015
Last Visit24 May 2020
Likes Given31
Likes Received300/211

#1908 by aryanraj150 » Fri May 01, 2015 10:35

vkj202020 wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Just completed a samplicio.us survey.

About : IT servers/networking products used at your company

LOI : < 10 mins

Cost : $1.17

Easy survey grab it :)
Me too. Completed just now.
Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
30 Apr 2015 16:37 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #136817) $1.1700


Me 3 :thumbup:
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#1909 by HemaSumant » Fri May 01, 2015 13:30

Just completed a samplicio.us survey : LOI : 20mins, Cost : $1.50

About : cloud computing companies and their usage..
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1910 by joshiv20 » Fri May 01, 2015 14:01

HemaSumant wrote: Just completed a samplicio.us survey : LOI : 20mins, Cost : $1.50

About : cloud computing companies and their usage..

Me too. Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
Survey on Public Clouding Services used by a company.Lengthy but reliable SURVEY.
01 May 2015 16:58 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #134815) $1.5000
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1911 by roshni1994 » Fri May 01, 2015 21:49

vkj202020 wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Just completed a samplicio.us survey : LOI : 20mins, Cost : $1.50

About : cloud computing companies and their usage..

Me too. Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
Survey on Public Clouding Services used by a company.Lengthy but reliable SURVEY.
01 May 2015 16:58 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #134815) $1.5000

I selected my country as India, and they disqualified me :D
roshni1994
Posts1,101
Member Since11 Feb 2014
Last Visit1 Nov 2018
Likes Given612
Likes Received506/351

#1912 by joshiv20 » Sat May 02, 2015 06:21

roshni1994 wrote:
vkj202020 wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Just completed a samplicio.us survey : LOI : 20mins, Cost : $1.50

About : cloud computing companies and their usage..

Me too. Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
Survey on Public Clouding Services used by a company.Lengthy but reliable SURVEY.
01 May 2015 16:58 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #134815) $1.5000

I selected my country as India, and they disqualified me :D
No, Roshni, this wasn't the reason at all.Actually, this survey was available since late night and during the day time, I also clicked on other survey routers where it was but I couldn't repeat it.Sometimes survey gets a good number of respondents quickly and gets finished.

joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1913 by aryanraj150 » Sat May 02, 2015 08:15

vkj202020 wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Just completed a samplicio.us survey : LOI : 20mins, Cost : $1.50

About : cloud computing companies and their usage..

Me too. Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
Survey on Public Clouding Services used by a company.Lengthy but reliable SURVEY.
01 May 2015 16:58 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #134815) $1.5000

Me 3 :thumbup:
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#1914 by roshni1994 » Sat May 02, 2015 08:45

vkj202020 wrote:
roshni1994 wrote:
vkj202020 wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Just completed a samplicio.us survey : LOI : 20mins, Cost : $1.50

About : cloud computing companies and their usage..

Me too. Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
Survey on Public Clouding Services used by a company.Lengthy but reliable SURVEY.
01 May 2015 16:58 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #134815) $1.5000

I selected my country as India, and they disqualified me :D
No, Roshni, this wasn't the reason at all.Actually, this survey was available since late night and during the day time, I also clicked on other survey routers where it was but I couldn't repeat it.Sometimes survey gets a good number of respondents quickly and gets finished.


I think they got a good number of Indian respondents. Because after that I got the same survey from YourSurvey router, and same thing happened here too. When I selected India, they disqualified me. May be the they got the required number of Indian people quota ;)
roshni1994
Posts1,101
Member Since11 Feb 2014
Last Visit1 Nov 2018
Likes Given612
Likes Received506/351

#1915 by joshiv20 » Sat May 02, 2015 09:40

Yeah, you're quite right in viewing the survey issue. ;)
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1916 by aryanraj150 » Sat May 02, 2015 12:36

2 Surveys from the your surveys router completed.......... :clap:

1 Socratic Web survey...........Lengthy without paid :thumbdown:
2 Winkle............paid :thumbup:
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#1917 by bvspavan » Sat May 02, 2015 13:03

roshni1994 wrote:

I think they got a good number of Indian respondents. Because after that I got the same survey from YourSurvey router, and same thing happened here too. When I selected India, they disqualified me. May be the they got the required number of Indian people quota ;)

Sorry for you roshni, don't know how but i got the same survey 2 times and completed it both the times (cloud computing one).
bvspavan
Posts548
Member Since7 Sep 2014
Last Visit23 May 2018
Likes Given191
Likes Received464/209

#1918 by amkrock » Sun May 03, 2015 09:54

Quote:I selected my country as India, and they disqualified me :D


Same here happened twice to me :(
amkrock
Posts315
Member Since31 Jul 2014
Last Visit14 Jan 2022
Likes Given217
Likes Received239/146

#1919 by HemaSumant » Sun May 03, 2015 10:09

amkrock wrote:
Quote:I selected my country as India, and they disqualified me :D


Same here happened twice to me :(

That survey has reached the limit/quota !

cheer up bro :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1920 by roshni1994 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:35

HemaSumant wrote:
amkrock wrote:
Quote:I selected my country as India, and they disqualified me :D


Same here happened twice to me :(

That survey has reached the limit/quota !

cheer up bro :)

Still today I got it TWO times again, once through samplicio.us invitation, and second time through YourSurvey router, as happened yesterday :? I wonder if their quota is filled, then why are they making us laugh like this :lol:
roshni1994
Posts1,101
Member Since11 Feb 2014
Last Visit1 Nov 2018
Likes Given612
Likes Received506/351
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 29, 2022 00:27:33 PST