Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduPayza debit card not working now ?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Payza debit card not working now ?

Locked

#1 by earnnow2011 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 06:28

i check my payza debit card in 3 different cities and 6 different atm s but same general error reporting there.is anybody there who get money from Payza debit card recently 3 days plz tell here.
Thanks in advance
earnnow2011
Posts61
Member Since11 Nov 2010
Last Visit9 Feb 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received15/8

#2 by dollar2euro » Sun Dec 16, 2012 06:37

earnnow2011 wrote: i check my payza debit card in 3 different cities and 6 different atm s but same general error reporting there.is anybody there who get money from Payza debit card recently 3 days plz tell here.
Thanks in advance

Payza is having a Great sort of problems making payments to its users . My $2800 wire is also stuck by this .i suggest you guys not to use payza services for now until they sort all problems they face :cry:
dollar2euro
Posts711
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit27 Nov 2021
Likes Given324
Likes Received356/168

#3 by MDanial » Sun Dec 16, 2012 07:41

:? :(
MDanial
Posts487
Member Since24 Jun 2012
Last Visit8 Mar 2015
Likes Given54
Likes Received97/70

#4 by world1 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 08:54

Payza is dificult Debit Card.
world1
Posts110
Member Since17 Nov 2012
Last Visit11 Mar 2018
Likes Given4
Likes Received18/17

#5 by sattijii » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37

to dollar 2 euro

:o ankhein khol gayien hain Masha Allah Kafi healthy income banatey hain dear aap online kuch hum jaison ko bhi seekha dein.
sattijii
Posts39
Member Since16 Jul 2012
Last Visit21 Oct 2014
Likes Given1
Likes Received3/3

#6 by dollar2euro » Mon Dec 17, 2012 19:36

sattijii wrote: to dollar 2 euro

:o ankhein khol gayien hain Masha Allah Kafi healthy income banatey hain dear aap online kuch hum jaison ko bhi seekha dein.

yes bro . i started from zero and now earning healthy income at least $1500 to $2000 month .but for this i invested $20,000 in investments a year ago .and now i'm getting my profit each month .



Wish you all best of luck
Best Regards :thumbup:
dollar2euro
Posts711
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit27 Nov 2021
Likes Given324
Likes Received356/168

#7 by CodeNameX » Tue Dec 18, 2012 02:39

dollar2euro wrote:
sattijii wrote: to dollar 2 euro

:o ankhein khol gayien hain Masha Allah Kafi healthy income banatey hain dear aap online kuch hum jaison ko bhi seekha dein.

yes bro . i started from zero and now earning healthy income at least $1500 to $2000 month .but for this i invested $20,000 in investments a year ago .and now i'm getting my profit each month .



Wish you all best of luck
Best Regards :thumbup:

Where did you invested?
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 18:40:55 PST