Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiICICI Bank VISA Debit can now be used on PayPal
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
ICICI Bank VISA Debit can now be used on PayPal

Locked

#81 by ptrikha1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 05:53

Have you used it yourself?
ptrikha1
Posts28
Member Since29 Sep 2007
Last Visit3 Sep 2017
Likes Given16
Likes Received15/6

#82 by ptcscrutiny » Tue Jun 18, 2013 06:03

ptrikha1 wrote: Have you used it yourself?

No, and thats why I mentioned in the first post that I read a topic on NeoBux where a user posted that he was successful in paying through PayPal through his ICICI Bank VISA Debit Card.
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#83 by ptcscrutiny » Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:02

A few minutes back I tried to see if HDFC Netsafe card works on PayPal to make purchases or not.
I was surprised because it didn't work :thumbdown:

ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#84 by boxbox » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:45

ptcscrutiny wrote: A few minutes back I tried to see if HDFC Netsafe card works on PayPal to make purchases or not.
I was surprised because it didn't work :thumbdown:


not only that but i did not work in payza too
boxbox
Posts12
Member Since2 Aug 2009
Last Visit6 Jul 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#85 by Sukam » Thu Oct 03, 2013 17:02

boxbox wrote:
ptcscrutiny wrote: A few minutes back I tried to see if HDFC Netsafe card works on PayPal to make purchases or not.
I was surprised because it didn't work :thumbdown:


not only that but i did not work in payza too

Payza i think don't accept any indian bank credit or debit card
Sukam
Posts2,311
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit10 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,833/862

#86 by boxbox » Fri Oct 04, 2013 08:34

Sukam wrote:
boxbox wrote:
ptcscrutiny wrote: A few minutes back I tried to see if HDFC Netsafe card works on PayPal to make purchases or not.
I was surprised because it didn't work :thumbdown:


not only that but i did not work in payza too

Payza i think don't accept any indian bank credit or debit card
they accept Visa debit card i always deposit in payza by my hdfc debit card using for more than 9+ month now
but last month it did not work
boxbox
Posts12
Member Since2 Aug 2009
Last Visit6 Jul 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#87 by srilata79 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 02:03

very instreating thing :clap: :clixsense:
srilata79
Posts9
Member Since17 Mar 2012
Last Visit16 Apr 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#88 by avinashthorave » Thu Oct 10, 2013 04:00

ptcscrutiny wrote: Hello everyone,
I read a topic on NeoBux where a user posted that he was successful in paying through PayPal through his ICICI Bank VISA Debit Card. So I am simply posting the relevant screen-shots with a little explanation.



PayPal charges the Debit card for $1.95
Note the 4 digit PayPal code.


Now enter the 4 digit PayPal code to confirm your Debit Card.

Now try sending a payment and you'll see that it works :)




Images courtesy : chikkugtavc1









hiii

mera kisibhi bank me A/c nahi he to me kay karu plc help me.........................
avinashthorave
Posts1
Member Since5 Oct 2013
Last Visit12 Oct 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#89 by Sukam » Thu Oct 10, 2013 04:49

tumko bank account add karna hi padega agar tum paise mangwana chahte ho .......... jiska bhi bank account hai usi ke naam se paypal account banao aur uska bank account number add kar lo ;)
Sukam
Posts2,311
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit10 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,833/862

#90 by pamaran » Fri Oct 25, 2013 03:12

Hi Friends,

I have got my PayPal account verified with CorpBank debit card. But when I try to pay with the same Debit Card, I get this reply from PayPal: "Your card-holder does not allow this transaction. Try with some other card."

Do all others have the same problem? Only solution is to get an ICICI Bank Debit/ Credit Card - am I right?

Kindly enlighten me about the method of paying through PayPal to Clixsense.
pamaran
Posts56
Member Since29 Jul 2013
Last Visit12 May 2016
Likes Given61
Likes Received21/15

#91 by Sukam » Fri Oct 25, 2013 06:21

pamaran wrote: Hi Friends,

I have got my PayPal account verified with CorpBank debit card. But when I try to pay with the same Debit Card, I get this reply from PayPal: "Your card-holder does not allow this transaction. Try with some other card."

Do all others have the same problem? Only solution is to get an ICICI Bank Debit/ Credit Card - am I right?

Kindly enlighten me about the method of paying through PayPal to Clixsense.

only method is to have ICICI debit card / credit card
Sukam
Posts2,311
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit10 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,833/862

#92 by pamaran » Fri Oct 25, 2013 06:27

Thank you so much brother for your kind reply. I appreciate it.
pamaran
Posts56
Member Since29 Jul 2013
Last Visit12 May 2016
Likes Given61
Likes Received21/15

#93 by Jongos » Sat Dec 14, 2013 03:27

Good news for paypal holders ....
Jongos
Posts1
Member Since16 Oct 2012
Last Visit24 Oct 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#94 by naseehvmzkl » Tue Dec 17, 2013 05:35

can i have use federal bank on paypal??
naseehvmzkl
Posts1
Member Since6 Dec 2013
Last Visit20 Dec 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#95 by UJPrasad » Wed Dec 18, 2013 09:46

Hello I have ICICI platinum visa debit card.When I tried to link it with paypal it says an error:The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
I have contacted ICICI bank customer care but they said that they don't know about paypal,one say that paypal is not accepting our banks debit cards, and some other go on forward the call to three or more members but I didn't get my answer from ICICI bank.
But when I call to paypal and ask them they said that they are accepting only Axis bank and ICICI bank debit cards.
Can any please help me what is the problem. :( :? :x :roll:
UJPrasad
Posts28
Member Since15 Feb 2013
Last Visit5 Sep 2016
Likes Given3
Likes Received12/7

#96 by UJPrasad » Sat Dec 28, 2013 21:11

My card Worked!
Thanks :clap:
UJPrasad
Posts28
Member Since15 Feb 2013
Last Visit5 Sep 2016
Likes Given3
Likes Received12/7

#97 by yog05 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13

THANKS
yog05
Posts1
Member Since17 Nov 2013
Last Visit2 Feb 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#98 by balwankhelje » Tue Jan 21, 2014 00:15

Thank you
balwankhelje
Posts1
Member Since28 Dec 2013
Last Visit12 May 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#99 by prabhatsingh » Sat Feb 01, 2014 04:25

But my ICICI visa platinum debit card not linked in paypal.when i linked visa debit card in paypal then show
that The Bank issued your card didn't approve this Transaction. please contact the card issuer's service department.
what reason?
prabhatsingh
Posts53
Member Since13 Sep 2013
Last Visit4 Jan 2018
Likes Given4
Likes Received14/10

#100 by ptcscrutiny » Sat Feb 01, 2014 06:14

prabhatsingh wrote: But my ICICI visa platinum debit card not linked in paypal.when i linked visa debit card in paypal then show
that The Bank issued your card didn't approve this Transaction. please contact the card issuer's service department.
what reason?

Looks like PayPal has blocked Platinum debit cards. Not sure if any other bank's debit card will work or not, so perhaps the only option left is a credit card.

*Removing this topic as a sticky since card doesn't work.
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 21, 2022 03:23:37 PST