Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrdualertpay prepaid card
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
alertpay prepaid card

#21 by rizkhan000 » Sat May 05, 2012 13:51

sohail5711 wrote:
dollar2euro wrote:
starlighter313 wrote: assalamu alaikum !
ma ye puchna chahta hun k kisi ne alertpay k prepaid card k liya apply kiya ho aur unhon ne order karne k bad card mangwaya ho pakistan me ?????????
mane order keya tha .or use ker raha ho akk year sa :thumbup:

konse prepaid card ki bat kar re ho tum log ?? humay bhi bato kuch :)

alert pay kee site open karo wahn sara procedure likha hai kaisay mangwana hai
rizkhan000
Posts2
Member Since13 Oct 2011
Last Visit26 Dec 2012
Likes Given1
Likes Received0

#22 by dollar2euro » Mon May 07, 2012 08:37

Ordering your new AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card is easy! Just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Get The Card” from the banner that appears on your "Overview" page.
3. Select which type of PrePaid Debit Card you what (USD or CAD currency card).
4. Verify your identity by entering the type of “Photo ID” you will be submitting and the “ID number”, attach a scanned copy of your photo ID by browsing your documents and a scanned copy of a “Proof of Address”, and click on “Next Step”. If you chose to get a CAD Card, please also select the name that you want to appear on the card first.
5. Confirm your shipping information by confirming your address and then clicking on "Next Step". Please note that if you change the address, the new address will become your profile address and your proof of address must match the shipping address.
6. Provide the method of payment you wish to use for the one-time setup fee and also select the type of shipping you want; enter in your Transaction PIN and select ‘Complete’.
7. After this you will be taken to the “Complete” page.

That’s it. All you will have to do after that is wait a short while to receive your new AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card.
dollar2euro
Posts711
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit27 Nov 2021
Likes Given324
Likes Received356/168

#23 by Ali_110 » Tue May 15, 2012 20:58

I was informed by alertpay via Email that my prepaid card has been shipped to my desired address on 10th of february.but so far, it has been more than 3 months and I have,nt received the card yet.any ideas about how much further time shall it take for me to get my card ? any assistance provided by any pakistani brother regarding this matter shall gladly be appreciated ! ( ali raza )
Ali_110
Posts100
Member Since11 Jun 2011
Last Visit26 Aug 2016
Likes Given7
Likes Received14/13

#24 by dollar2euro » Wed May 16, 2012 01:27

starlighter313 wrote: I was informed by alertpay via Email that my prepaid card has been shipped to my desired address on 10th of february.but so far, it has been more than 3 months and I have,nt received the card yet.any ideas about how much further time shall it take for me to get my card ? any assistance provided by any pakistani brother regarding this matter shall gladly be appreciated ! ( ali raza )
Post office sa pata kero ja ke
dollar2euro
Posts711
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit27 Nov 2021
Likes Given324
Likes Received356/168

#25 by Ali_110 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:28

apne kab order kiya tha card aur kab mila tha apko ? muje takreban 100 days se zyada ho gye han par abi tak nai mila. alertpay ko support ticket bhi send ki thi magar abi tak koi reply nai mila.apne kaha tha post office walo se pata karun magar unhen koi reference dun ga to pata chale ga na. aap ko pakistan post k through mila tha ya TCS k through ? I am worried about it . please reply with best estimate.!
thankyou
Ali_110
Posts100
Member Since11 Jun 2011
Last Visit26 Aug 2016
Likes Given7
Likes Received14/13
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 18:35:13 PST