Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkThe great possibilities at ClixSense *updated 3/2*
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
The great possibilities at ClixSense *updated 3/2*

#21 by casey86 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 14:24

I just noticed my thread has gotten over 6000 views. This is great and it makes me feel good to know I am helping so many people know more about ClixSense and to understand the earning potential here. Thanks to everyone for making this happen!

Note: I don't mind if anyone uses the information I have provided in this thread on their website or blog. However, I ask that you use a DIFFERENT affiliate link than one think links back to this thread out of respect. Also please give me proper credit by mentioning my username and making sure your viewers know that you are not the author of the content. Keep in mind that gaining referrals from other peoples work is immoral if you simply just copy and paste. You can easily come up with your own examples in your own design without having to use what I have already created.
Last edited by casey86 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 08:08 » edited 1 time in total
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35

#22 by rlutia66 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 20:46

This is how it's displayed on my blog. The Clixsense Forum link points to your first post on this topic (the encapsulated ref id, however, is mine :))

rlutia66
Posts1,625
Member Since7 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Mar 2017
Likes Given505
Likes Received835/468

#23 by casey86 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 22:30

rlutia66 wrote: This is how it's displayed on my blog. The Clixsense Forum link points to your first post on this topic (the encapsulated ref id, however, is mine :))

Thats good. Keep in mind I plan on promoting this thread as well as posting its OP information on my website and blog soon. People may come to realize you're not the author and might assume you just copy and pasted from someone else page. While I don't mind, to someone else they may think you're just out copying other people's work to profit from it which can be bad for you for gaining future referrals. Remember I said i don't mind, although I do not recommend doing it.
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35

#24 by rlutia66 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 00:16

Casey, you're right, but also wrong in the same time.
I know it's more easy to write this kind of blog right here on the forum - by publishing a referral link to this topic you have your visitors already stamped with your ref id.
But your wrong if you believe you can control who can do it, too. I've just shown you that I know to appreciate other people's work, but as you've just said, other thousands visitors have read it - who are they? other members or visitors invited to your post?
You're also wrong if you think visitors are so interested about who is the author and who is the sponsor - they simply don't make that difference when they see Clixsense for the first time.

My advice is, if you want to have your promotion materials protected, to get your own blog or site to publish it. Until that moment you need to assume that such "buzzing" posts might show up from time to time and you can't do anything about it.
rlutia66
Posts1,625
Member Since7 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Mar 2017
Likes Given505
Likes Received835/468

#25 by Sharath412 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 00:53

Casey, I feel what rlutia66 said is correct. If you didn't want any one using this then you shouldn't have posted it here.You will get the credit because your name is shown on the right side . With the link icon on the top, any one can share it. you cannot control it by any means. And the new highlighted part(of post #1) on the beginning will change the beauty of your post. you can move it to bottom of same post as a disclaimer . Because I feel if someone read it first he may lose interest in further reading. Its my personal suggestion. And I haven't shared your page till now.
Last edited by Sharath412 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 03:30 » edited 2 times in total
Sharath412
Posts616
Member Since9 Dec 2011
Last Visit28 Feb 2013
Likes Given289
Likes Received456/151

#26 by casey86 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 07:56

Sharath412 wrote: Casey, I feel what rlutia66 said is correct. If you didn't want any one using this then you shouldn't have posted it here.You will get the credit because your name is shown on the right side . With the link icon on the top, any one can share it. you cannot control it by any means. And the new highlighted part(of post #1) on the beginning will change the beauty of your post. you can move it to bottom of same post as a disclaimer . Because I feel if someone read it first he may lose interest in further reading. Its my personal suggestion. And I haven't shared your page till now.

I think you both simply misunderstood me. When I made this thread I did it with the thought of helping people understand ClixSense better. I never said don't share this on your own site and blog. I simply said do what you think is right after I realized people were linking back to this thread with THEIR referral link. I wanted to share this with the ClixSense community and not just post this on a blog or website and say at the bottom "don't steal my work" but I didn't want to do that. My hope was that members would gain their own ideas from this thread and spruce up their own blog or website with their own ideas. I am not trying to control this thread in any way. I want everyone here to benefit from it. However, I don't think it is right to simply copy your referral link at the top of this page and promote it for your own gain. (Keep in mind I am saying this in the general sense. I am not pointing fingers at anyone).

The original idea of this thread was to help current members of ClixSense understand it better so they can get the most out of it. When I realized that anyone could easily link back to it with their referral link I started to think to myself, "Oh gosh, what should I do?" Then I decided to just leave the thread as it is and hope for the best. I want you to know that I am not a Grinch. I love helping people and it makes me feel very good when I know my work is helping people understand something better. However it is my belief that when it comes to gaining your referrals you should do this through your own ideas and effort. So this is what I would like for anyone to do if they want to use this information provided here (though I can not make anyone do this, I just want to let you know how I feel you should go about it):

Copy any information in the OP (original post) and post it where you like.

Wherever you post it, mention my username here but don't link back to THIS page. Just use your own referral link to a different page.

I know that this thread has my name as the OP author. However, that doesn't mean everyone will realize it is me even with proper credits. What I am afraid of happening is that someone will grab their link at the top, promote it around on PTCs and other sites, someone read this thread and think "hmm, this is pretty neat!" and then signup which will give that person a referral from motivational content they did not create. Understand I am not trying to be greedy here. I feel this way about any content on the internet especially when someone tries to monetize off someone else work. Instead be creative and think about ways you can create some examples to help promote ClixSense.
Last edited by casey86 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 08:15 » edited 2 times in total
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35

#27 by Sharath412 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 08:41

Now your post looks better :)
Sharath412
Posts616
Member Since9 Dec 2011
Last Visit28 Feb 2013
Likes Given289
Likes Received456/151

#28 by casey86 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 08:58

Sharath412 wrote: Now your post looks better :)

Yes but please read my last reply to understand how I feel about this.
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35

#29 by sanjeeva75 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 22:12

rlutia66 wrote: Sorry, but when you go with your calculation on having 100% refs clicking and their number is more than 10, you're pushing too much the "possibilities" here and get on the "impossible" side.

Don't take it hard, I really liked your first post and already posted it on my blog next to other I consider useful, cause I'm sure it sounds good for let's say "marketing" purpose. :thumbup:

hi,
can u give me a little help,pls tell me,i ve created a blog and what surchengine can i use?
this is personal help bro would u like to give me some information i relay thanks for u....
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#30 by casey86 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:11

sanjeeva75 wrote:
hi,
can u give me a little help,pls tell me,i ve created a blog and what surchengine can i use?
this is personal help bro would u like to give me some information i relay thanks for u....

If you are using Google's Blogger then I think they automatically place your blog in their search engine. I also think there is an option in your blog control panel to add tags so that it can be recognized more in search results. Do a Google search on "how to submit my site to search engines" and you will find quick answers on how to do this. Also Google search about "how to add tags." Tags are important because they allow your site to be noticed by keywords when people do searches.
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35

#31 by sanjeeva75 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:24

rlutia66 wrote: This is how it's displayed on my blog. The Clixsense Forum link points to your first post on this topic (the encapsulated ref id, however, is mine :))

hello,
u have do the great work no?why do u do for me,I'm new from clixsense u have given me to bad score no
don't do that anybody after OK
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#32 by rlutia66 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:34

sanjeeva75 wrote: hi,

Google search "how to create my own blog"
rlutia66
Posts1,625
Member Since7 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Mar 2017
Likes Given505
Likes Received835/468

#33 by sanjeeva75 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:34

very sorry for that,i didn't know that,i; new to clixsense forum sorry
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#34 by casey86 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 16:42

10,000 views and rising! I hope this thread is helping people understand ClixSense better and raise their earnings here. :)

Thread update coming soon!
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35

#35 by casey86 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 18:06

Hi everyone. I'm sorry I have not updated this thread for awhile now. I have been going through some very emotional and spiritual times in my life lately and I have not had the focus to worry about much of anything else since this happened. I will try to update this thread soon.
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35

#36 by casey86 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 09:18

I hope this thread has helped people. I will see what more I can add to it soon.
casey86
Posts213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received89/35
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: May 28, 2022 15:31:21 PST