Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkClixGrid
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
ClixGrid

Locked

#1 by mgricand » Thu Jan 26, 2012 04:30

Dear Members,
I have been using clixgrid daily. But i didn earn any amount till now after 490 clicks. Is there any secret while using that apart from luck.?

Thanks in advance :)
mgricand
Posts91
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit28 May 2015
Likes Given98
Likes Received25/18

#2 by foundmoney » Thu Jan 26, 2012 04:42

yes before click jump 3 times on your chair then close your eyes and click win!!!
foundmoney
Posts674
Member Since11 Apr 2011
Last Visit11 Aug 2019
Likes Given178
Likes Received378/239

#3 by mgricand » Thu Jan 26, 2012 04:52

lol..I think its a easiest method :D I will try this :thumbup:
mgricand
Posts91
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit28 May 2015
Likes Given98
Likes Received25/18

#4 by pooholic » Thu Jan 26, 2012 05:00

I won $0.5 today :$
my luck is back :lol:

wish you luck too GowthamRajan
pooholic
Posts163
Member Since13 Aug 2011
Last Visit14 Oct 2021
Likes Given150
Likes Received117/68

#5 by foundmoney » Thu Jan 26, 2012 05:22

I won 0.10$ with that method today
foundmoney
Posts674
Member Since11 Apr 2011
Last Visit11 Aug 2019
Likes Given178
Likes Received378/239

#6 by oberder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 05:23

clixsense-ads wrote: yes before click jump 3 times on your chair then close your eyes and click win!!!

:lol: +1 Vote!
oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,675/2,613

#7 by brokeasajoke » Thu Jan 26, 2012 05:38

Its all done on luck and while im not sure how much i like winning more free views rather than cash i guess it is something, and i would not feel bad as of now i earn 1 cent per 821 clicks according to my calculations..however this changes daily and i am sure its diff for everyone. Personally I love games of chance and think this is a great way to keep clixsense profitable for all. Clixsense is in the top of my list of profiting sites in my internet stream portfolio, so Rock on Clixsense and keep up the great work. :D :thumbup:
brokeasajoke
Posts8
Member Since14 Sep 2010
Last Visit26 Apr 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#8 by mgricand » Thu Jan 26, 2012 05:42

@pooholic ..Thank you very much...waiting for my Lucky time :D

@All..Thank you very much :)

@Brokeasajoke....Lol..I agree.. I dont have luck i guess..will wait for my turn :D
mgricand
Posts91
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit28 May 2015
Likes Given98
Likes Received25/18

#9 by oberder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 06:17

oberder wrote:
clixsense-ads wrote: yes before click jump 3 times on your chair then close your eyes and click win!!!

:lol: +1 Vote!

What do you know? It worked! :mrgreen:



oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,675/2,613

#10 by pooholic » Thu Jan 26, 2012 06:41

you are standard member oberder, but you earn more than me :thumbup:
pooholic
Posts163
Member Since13 Aug 2011
Last Visit14 Oct 2021
Likes Given150
Likes Received117/68

#11 by danielapopescu » Thu Jan 26, 2012 06:43

brokeasajoke wrote: Its all done on luck and while im not sure how much i like winning more free views rather than cash i guess it is something, and i would not feel bad as of now i earn 1 cent per 821 clicks according to my calculations..however this changes daily and i am sure its diff for everyone. Personally I love games of chance and think this is a great way to keep clixsense profitable for all. Clixsense is in the top of my list of profiting sites in my internet stream portfolio, so Rock on Clixsense and keep up the great work. :D :thumbup:

Personally, I dont believe in luck, especially when we talk about computer programs. this is 2012, high-tech era, is it luck when same person wins 2 or 3 prizes in the same minute?? is it luck when most of the prizes go to the same country ? is it luck when you click 2000 ads and nothing, while other members get a prize clicking only few?? Maybe I am wrong, but I believe everything is controlled ! I prefer to be negative than naive !
danielapopescu
Posts22
Member Since3 Aug 2011
Last Visit8 Mar 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received13/8

#12 by Sharath412 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 06:43

oberder wrote:
oberder wrote:
clixsense-ads wrote: yes before click jump 3 times on your chair then close your eyes and click win!!!

:lol: +1 Vote!

What do you know? It worked! :mrgreen:




Your Clixgrid Stats are awsome... :roll: :thumbup:
Sharath412
Posts616
Member Since9 Dec 2011
Last Visit28 Feb 2013
Likes Given289
Likes Received456/151

#13 by valerie » Thu Jan 26, 2012 06:50

No it has nothing to do with luck.

It's called 'chance'. And the chances you have of winning, is random.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,620/8,279

#14 by oberder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 06:56

Though one thing for sure -- this is the last time I'll try this; my back's killing me from all that jumping :lol:

( 30 chances x 3 jumps per chance = 90 jumps :o )
Last edited by oberder » Thu Jan 26, 2012 06:59 » edited 1 time in total
oberder
Posts8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,675/2,613

#15 by danielapopescu » Thu Jan 26, 2012 08:53

valerie wrote: No it has nothing to do with luck.

It's called 'chance'. And the chances you have of winning, is random.

ok, call it "chance", but it is still controlled chance.
danielapopescu
Posts22
Member Since3 Aug 2011
Last Visit8 Mar 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received13/8

#16 by valerie » Thu Jan 26, 2012 08:53

No it's not. It's random.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,620/8,279

#17 by rheydickson » Thu Jan 26, 2012 15:53

I guess danielpopescu has some point on this being a controlled chance, since admin said it depends on the advertisers and it does not matter where you clicked on the grid.. so the lesser the advertisers, the prizes would surely be lessered, and the chances as well so that is what makes it controlled..
rheydickson
Posts2,278
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received772/504

#18 by rheydickson » Thu Jan 26, 2012 15:56

oberder's stats


My stats..


Really big difference.. :lol:
rheydickson
Posts2,278
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received772/504

#19 by mgricand » Thu Jan 26, 2012 19:07

@Rheydickson.Its really big difference. The size of clixgrid game can be small , so we will have more chance to win that :D
mgricand
Posts91
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit28 May 2015
Likes Given98
Likes Received25/18

#20 by Eddie267 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 20:12

oberder wrote: Though one thing for sure -- this is the last time I'll try this; my back's killing me from all that jumping :lol:

( 30 chances x 3 jumps per chance = 90 jumps :o )
Least your getting your exercise :D
Eddie267
Posts1,349
Member Since29 Dec 2010
Last Visit20 Oct 2017
Likes Given94
Likes Received712/331
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 20:37:39 PST