Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by qaseem15

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by qaseem15

Transfer of Funds from Payza to Payoneer » Post #2

Wed Mar 08, 2017 22:57 in Urdu

Why are you not receiving amount directly in Payoneer instead of transfering it from one processor to another?
Anyway, on reply of query, following is the excerpt of answer I received from Payza Support:
"If you would like to transfer funds into or out of your Payza e-wallet from another e-wallet, you can do so using any of the following Payza-authorized e-currency exchangers:

" Also note that if you attempt to transfer funds with an e-currency exchanger not authorized by Payza, you will be in violation of our User Agreement. As a result of the violation, your account may be terminated."

Note: Please do not mention exchanges here.

Payoneer Help » Post #8

Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:44 in Urdu

There is some monthly deduction in Payoneer Card. If sufficient earning is not credited, your card will be drained out constantly, might become with Zero balance with the non-availability of reasonable amount every month.

kya main HBL DABIT CARD SY UPGRADE KR SAKTA HO ACC » Post #2

Tue Dec 06, 2016 06:40 in Urdu

rashid456 wrote: account ko upgrade ka triqa koe gaiud kry ga

Please visit FAQ through Helpdesk, you find the guidance from there, go to following:
www.clixsense.com/en/…um_Account

MCB visa debit card verification problem on payza » Post #14

Tue Nov 22, 2016 23:02 in Urdu

dollar2euro wrote:
qaseem15 wrote:
dollar2euro wrote:
qaseem15 wrote: Dear friends,
Payza is no more with ClixSense, this is what I was told through a ticket. How is NETELLER?
My Bank Islami Debit Card was verified when I sent them the Statement but they did not verify HBL Debit card and Bank Statement was not accepted.
I,m thinking to make some purchases/shopping with HBL Debit card. Let's see Bank Statement reflecting that transactions might be accepted to validate the card in Payza.

Credit card statement us different from bank statement

The point is how transactions of Credit/Debit are reflected in Bank Statement. Incomplete Debit Card's number is shown in Statement when used to draw cash through ATM. Payza usually declines such documents to verify the Card.

Credit card transaction can not be reflected in bank account statement.Mera bhai its kind of different account and different statement.Credit card is different from Debit card (ATM card you call it). Credit card is way different from it.

Payza needs bank statement supporting transaction of debit card to validate it. This is where we stuck up and require some guidance.

Perfect Money Payment Process kesa Rahey Ga..? » Post #8

Sat Nov 12, 2016 23:15 in Urdu

impanjtani wrote:
qaseem15 wrote: "Perfect Money payment Processor"...... could you give some reasons for this recommendation? Payment through bitcoin is also one of a good method,just get a wallet(with bitcoin address,of course) and start accumulating bitcoins.

Perfect Money presents unique features for Business and Personal accounts.

While using Perfect Money payment system one can do the following:

Perform money transfers between members

Receive payments in various business projects in Internet

Make regular payments in Internet

Safely store money funds on electronic account and get monthly interests

Make payment for goods and services in Internet shops

Buy Bitcoin, Gold Metal, USD and EUR currency online

In every operation performed in Perfect Money payment system they aspire to offer their customers perfect service.

New to Perfect Money? Take a tour »

No fees payment system

Is this Payment Processor buy bitcoin too, like Payza does? How much minimum $(Dollar) equivalent to Bitcoin needed for conversion? If credit/debit of funds through Bank wire/transfer and credit/debit card is available for Pakistani users then surely it's a good one, let's see ClixSense add it or not.
How can we open account in it?

Perfect Money Payment Process kesa Rahey Ga..? » Post #2

Mon Nov 07, 2016 22:10 in Urdu

"Perfect Money payment Processor"...... could you give some reasons for this recommendation? Payment through bitcoin is also one of a good method,just get a wallet(with bitcoin address,of course) and start accumulating bitcoins.

MCB visa debit card verification problem on payza » Post #12

Sun Nov 06, 2016 00:19 in Urdu

dollar2euro wrote:
qaseem15 wrote: Dear friends,
Payza is no more with ClixSense, this is what I was told through a ticket. How is NETELLER?
My Bank Islami Debit Card was verified when I sent them the Statement but they did not verify HBL Debit card and Bank Statement was not accepted.
I,m thinking to make some purchases/shopping with HBL Debit card. Let's see Bank Statement reflecting that transactions might be accepted to validate the card in Payza.

Credit card statement us different from bank statement

The point is how transactions of Credit/Debit are reflected in Bank Statement. Incomplete Debit Card's number is shown in Statement when used to draw cash through ATM. Payza usually declines such documents to verify the Card.

MCB visa debit card verification problem on payza » Post #10

Wed Nov 02, 2016 23:43 in Urdu

Dear friends,

Payment processor » Post #8

Thu Oct 27, 2016 23:51 in Urdu

Payza is till one of the payment option in ClixSense. You might have suggested for other option due to delay in process perhaps.I also received payment after several weeks on 26 Sep,16.

Payment processor » Post #4

Tue Oct 25, 2016 23:56 in Urdu

Payza is very much there in Clixsense, I used it for cash out last month.Due to hackers attacks on the site, prob,ly it is taking longer time to complete the process.By now problem should have been solved or they may be still working on it.

Payment processor » Post #2

Tue Oct 25, 2016 08:44 in Urdu

It's really a news Adnan, I believe Payza works in Pakistan but frankly speaking didn,t withdraw cash yet. I managed to deposit some amount in Payza through Bank transfer with lot of efforts, cannot imagine what happens while withdrawing cash.
Pakistan is included in the list of many Payment processors except of course, well reputed PayPal and may be some others too.

Verify Payza Account In (Closed) » Post #351

Tue Oct 18, 2016 02:58 in Urdu

If Debit Card is used through ATM to withdraw cash then complete card number is not shown in Statement(it happened in my case) perhaps that's why Card is not verified. Try to make some shopping/purchases through the same card,you may send that statement reflecting transactions.Hope Payza would verify the card.
Wishing good luck.

Payza is working or not? » Post #19

Sun Oct 02, 2016 22:14 in Urdu

I received the payment on 26 Sep,16, though it took several weeks to complete the process. Due to hackers the site was disturbed,hopefully now the issue would have resolved and payment may not be delayed so much.

2 years here ? » Post #2

Mon Sep 26, 2016 23:03 in Member Introduction

As Pakistan is the country not supported by PayPal, Payza is the best alternative. Although not having many transactions but did not face any problem with it. Let's see what other members share their experience.

برائے مہربانی مجھے کیش آوٹ کا آپشن بتائیں » Post #3

Tue Apr 26, 2016 00:27 in Urdu

Make your account in Payza. In Payza you can withdraw cash either through bank wire/ bank transfer or through your credit/debit card.

Verify Payza Account In (Closed) » Post #341

Thu Apr 21, 2016 05:15 in Urdu

There is another problem I can foresee, it is for those using HBL Debit Card.
Master Card is not accepted by Payza, whereas HBL is switching over from Visa to Master. I have received my new Master Card, Visa Card will be expiring soon. It means HBL will be non-functional for Payza in near future, am I right?

How do you people cashout ? » Post #10

Wed Mar 30, 2016 21:59 in Urdu

Can any one recommend best suited Bank in Pakistan for Debit/Credit withdrawal from Payza?
What about Payza card, can't we make Payza card and cash out directly from the card?
Is there any chance of Paypal operating in Pakistan near future?
I would obliged if someone comment on these issues.

Verify Payza Account In (Closed) » Post #336

Mon Mar 21, 2016 04:04 in Urdu

It's pleasure to know,you are applying of Payza Prepaid Card.
1.Card would be either Visa or Master, whichever ATM support it, you may use it.
2.There is a complete schedule of fees including Foreign exchange fee etc., visit the site to know all details.
3.I,m not sure but think conversion rate may the same as official rate.

Experts HELP needed on Payza » Post #2

Wed Dec 02, 2015 03:50 in Urdu

Through Bank wire perhaps may be an easy option but it would be too costly for you. I tried to deposit some amount in Payza by Bank wire,they deducted $20 out of it. You may see their schedule of charges for different services.

Verify Payza Account In (Closed) » Post #313

Wed May 13, 2015 08:12 in Urdu

I have verified Payza account with validated debit card.
a.I tried to use set Auto-Load Source for Balance Top Up.This is automatic deposit of $5 into Payza account through Debit card,but transaction was declined.
b.Likewise I also tried to add fund through card (normal procedure) again the transaction was declined.

Any one can help me in this regard,how can I deposit the fund into Payza account.(Other than through ex-changer)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Feb 2, 2023 10:30:44 PST