Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by kcvan

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by kcvan

Just won 25 cents! » Post #3

Tue Jul 01, 2014 04:36 in Success Stories

Just won another 10 cents! Cool! 35 cents in 1 day, that makes up for all the non-winning days! :) :)

Just won 25 cents! » Post #1

Tue Jul 01, 2014 04:25 in Success Stories

I just won 25 cents on the Clixgrid! Thanks, ClixSense! :)

Back To Back Wins of 10 Cents and 25 Cents!! » Post #1

Mon May 19, 2014 07:37 in Success Stories

I just won 10 cents and 25 cents! Yay! Thanks, ClixSense!!

I just got a big fish - $2.50 in ClixGrid! » Post #4

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 in Success Stories

Congratulations! :) I agree, clicking the maximum amount every day is best!

I just won $5 on ClixGrid! » Post #1

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 in Success Stories

I just won $5! That was the first time I've won dollars, not cents! :)
I also won 25 cents on Sunday and 25 cents on Saturday, total of $5.50 so far in the last few days! :) :) :)

Last week I got $2 for an upgraded referral!

Thanks very much, ClixSense! This is the best paid-to site on earth!!!

Luck ? » Post #7

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 in General Talk

I win more often during low traffic times :) HINT! Play Clixgrid when less people are on, that may or may not be convenient for your country times, try to figure out when is lowest traffic here. Also try playing at different times of day or night, divide your clicks into 3 or 4 or more different times.

Direct referrals » Post #2

Fri Jan 24, 2014 21:14 in General Talk

You don't buy them, you need to advertise in other sites, promote your ClixSense link in other places. Try promoting to people you know, such as post a small comment about ClixSense in your Facebook status update, with your link. Tell people they can earn free money here, and it's the most legendary paid-to-click and paid survey site online, with long reliability and over 3.5 million worldwide members.

ClixGrid » Post #18

Thu Jan 16, 2014 21:13 in Your Stats

Try clicking 5 or 10 at different times of day, try very early morning or very late evening in North America time, and also try dinner time in North America, between 5pm and 7pm sometimes I win, in eastern time.

When will I know I am successful? » Post #4

Sun Jan 12, 2014 16:10 in General Talk

Log in more frequently if you have time, I looked at my stats from last month and had a 30-day average of 42 ads per day, so that's good news for people who think there aren't many ads here, more show up at different times.

Then also my daily average per ad was .005 (half cent average per ad!) I'm a Premium member, we get more higher paying ads, more of the 1-cent and sometimes a 2-cent.
It's a good idea to upgrade if you can, AND try to do the Daily Checklist every day, if possible, AND make the maximum amount of clicks on the grid.

Listen to Radio Loyalty for 3 cents every half hour, it's in ClixOffers and PeanutLabs.

Look for videos in some of the Offer walls, videos pay 1 or 2 cents easily.

Did you know? » Post #365

Sun Jan 12, 2014 07:49 in General Talk

Thanks! ClixSense is the easiest place to earn money without any referrals! Thanks also for having the guts to never be involved with the "gambling bets" and thinly-veiled gaming of rented referrals!

Best places to advertise Clixsense? » Post #7

Sat Jan 11, 2014 21:22 in General Talk

Safelist ads. Make a list of benefits of being a member of ClixSense, and post to lots of safelists every day. The Welcome Letters by Valerie in my previous post had a good list of ways people can earn money here.

Best places to advertise Clixsense? » Post #5

Sat Jan 11, 2014 17:50 in General Talk

I suggest making a blog post and then promote the link to your blog in safelists and classified ad sites and on Twitter and Facebook status-update.

It worked well for me, I compiled info from these 2 ClixSense threads for my blog post and promoted my blog and got 10 referrals within about a week.

Did you know? | ClixSense Forum
Welcome Letters | ClixSense Forum

2nd win today . This one very good » Post #2

Sat Jan 11, 2014 16:47 in Success Stories

Congrats!

The most I've won back-to-back was a total of 60 cents (on 50 and 10 cent wins) :)

You have just won $0.10! » Post #2

Mon Jan 06, 2014 21:54 in Success Stories

Congrats! I also won 10 cents tonight! :)

Most reasons of not upgrading account. » Post #5

Thu Jan 02, 2014 17:29 in General Talk

I just realized I earned nearly 1.5 times my upgrade cost just from my Radio Loyalty commissions of $24.60

If you do nothing else, do Radio Loyalty constantly and you can eventually earn or regain the cost of upgrading!

Most reasons of not upgrading account. » Post #4

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:25 in General Talk

I upgraded so I could cash out with $6 instead of $8, it's easier to gain $6 every few days.

If you set a daily goal that's important to you, such as earning $1.50 to $2 per day, you'll make yourself reach it, and if you set a goal to earn $17 to put toward upgrading, if it's important to you, you'll make yourself reach it.

The same with getting referrals, if it's your goal, you'll promote in lots of ad sites and people will join thru your link if they know you're enthusiastic about being at ClixSense daily.

Keep a vision in your thoughts about what you want, and relay that vision to other people, and hopefully the referrals will also log in daily and click some ads & do offers/tasks, also promote to generate a downline.

5 Extra Chances and then 50 Cents! » Post #3

Fri Dec 27, 2013 21:46 in Success Stories

Thanks! :)

5 Extra Chances and then 50 Cents! » Post #1

Fri Dec 27, 2013 20:18 in Success Stories

I won 5 extra chances and then 50 cents when I had only 7 clicks left of my 65.

I didn't win any during the 3 days during Christmas time of double chances when I had 120 clicks, but tonight I was happy to get 50 cents! :)

fedup » Post #6

Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:36 in General Talk

The best part is, ClixSense allows us to upgrade by using our earnings! So people can work toward their upgrade if they can't afford it out-of-pocket. You could call it "free" or paying with time spent.

Some people are very interested in MLM, and may not be interested in ptc or surveys, so it's a good idea to have a multi-pronged ad that explains the different benefits. The ad is not entirely focused on the multi-level referral commissions, it also mentions the Daily Checklist bonus, and the faster payouts for completing offers, and the cash contest for tasks.

ClixSense pays out more cash bonuses just for using the different aspects of the site, this is not for lazy people who want to use other ptc sites for rented referrals to bring in more money for them, some of them never click or stop clicking after a few days. This is the place to earn the most, in many different ways, by using the site and promoting for direct referrals.

People who say big money can't happen, need to promote more, the time spent saying "it can't happen" would be time better spent posting ads and getting referrals.

It's not impossible to get 4 people to upgrade for $17. It's an achievable goal. Even if the lower levels do nothing, if you keep promoting for yourself, you get $2 per upgraded member, and those who use the site and earn $5 to $10, is a bonus for you of 50 cents to $1. So that's like getting paid twice if your direct referrals actually use ClixSense to earn some money.

fedup » Post #4

Thu Dec 19, 2013 08:50 in General Talk

Promote to lots of safelists daily to get referrals and encourage them to upgrade, here's an ad I wrote (below the dotted line) that helped me get several referrals. If they upgrade, you earn $2, and if your referrals earn $10 at ClixSense, you also earn 50 cents. If you're an upgraded member and your referrals earn $5, you earn $1. Promote this ad daily to several safelists and networking forums or post this to your blog and send traffic to it:

---------

Unlimited Cash:

Did you know? ClixSense has a great lowcost yearly upgraded membership ($17) and an 8 level commission structure for upgraded members!

ClixSense has been in business since 2007 and also pays us for clicking ads and completing offers & tasks! There are currently 8 offer-walls, and ClixSense pays us for completed offers on our next cashout day, and doesn't make us wait 30 days for commissions from completed offers like other ptc sites do!

ClixSense also has more cash bonuses than any other ptc site, including the Daily Checklist bonus! There's also a weekly cash contest for the top 10 task-workers who complete the most Crowdflower tasks!

If we each only bring in 4 upgraded referrals, and everyone thru 8 levels just brings in 4 upgraded referrals, each upgraded member would earn a total of $86,360 just from referral commissions, that doesn't even include our earnings from ads/offers/tasks/bonuses at the ClixSense!

(Free members earn $2 per each upgraded personal signup!)

Upgraded members earn $2 per each upgraded personal signup...
AND $1 for each indirect upgraded referral on levels 2 thru 8!

Here's how it can all add up when we each just get 4 referrals who upgrade...imagine if everyone brought in 4 upgraded referrals in 1 day!

$8
$16
$64
$256
$1024
$4096
$16384
$65536
-----------
$86,360

Thanks for joining & upgrading today! You can also use this ad to promote your ClixSense link!
Let's make this happen as fast as possible, see if we can each get 4 referrals who upgrade TODAY!

(Your ClixSense URL)

Sincerely, (Your Name)

Here's what can happen if each upgraded member promotes until we each have 9 upgraded referrals:
If you get 9 upgraded referrals x $2 = $18 (that covers your $17 upgrade!)
If they each get 9 x $1= $81
If they each get 9 x $1= $729
If they each get 9 x $1= $6,561
If they each get 9 x $1= $59,049
If they each get 9 x $1= $531,441
If they each get 9 x $1= $4,782,969
If they each get 9 x $1= $43,046,721
TOTAL of 8 Levels Each Getting 9 Upgraded Referrals = $48,427,569
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Feb 2, 2023 09:03:49 PST