Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

6.96 Another Vodka Day ........tasman1 » Post #1

Today, 00:07 in Success Stories

Month $73.08
Last Month $147.14
Year $606.55
Last Year $1,281.65

REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 4 surveys $5.97
Offers 3 offers $0.03
Total earned: $6.00
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak Completed +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
16%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.96

Just Another Day in America.........tasman1 » Post #7

Yesterday, 22:52 in General Talk

Latest Update

Horror new details after 'stacks of bodies' found inside truck
Haunting new details have emerged after "stacks of bodies" were found inside an abandoned semi-trailer in Texas, including how attempts were made to "cover up the smell".

The death toll has now risen to 51 after the victims were discovered inside the sweltering vehicle in the southern outskirts of San Antonio on Monday night, making it the deadliest human smuggling incident ever seen in the US.

A law enforcement official said many of those found inside the vehicle appeared to have been sprinkled with steak seasoning, according to the Texas Tribune.

It also appears that people had tried to jump out of the rear door of the tractor-trailer as several of those who died were found along several blocks.
By Tuesday afternoon, the death count had increased by five, with three patients being treated at Baptist Medical Centre losing their lives, according to NBC News.

Of those that have died, there are 39 males and 12 females, with some believed to be teenagers.

Just Another Day in America.........tasman1 » Post #6

Yesterday, 22:46 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: I think they are willing to take risks for the chance of becoming an American citizen.
Luckily there is a legal process.

Does your country offer that? ;)

In Australia they go to detention center , 2000 km from mainland Australia , they can have visa in 10 years if they are lucky , if not they must swim to back to Asia or Africa ..... we have humane way here :twisted:

Just Another Day in America.........tasman1 » Post #4

Yesterday, 20:11 in General Talk

kanjoormadam09 wrote: world is becoming so cruel and people have taught nothing from covid 19 they have become more evil :(

Not sure we can become MORE evil . we are now 100% evil

8.40 Thanks Exploding Vodka .......tasman1 » Post #3

Yesterday, 15:59 in Success Stories

Nilsyla wrote: So it's the vodka that allowed me to regain a more or less correct cruising speed at the end of the month... I'm staying on ysense next month, but it came close... I remember my challenge: at less than $100/month i'm leaving. Dilemma if I do 99.99 ? favorable vote !

Today $1.02
Yesterday $5.26
Month $100.15
Last Month $144.14
Year $837.98

Cool , you are over 100.00 , you stay
For 99.99 I am not sure , it is big dilemma , fact is 99.99 can never be 100.00 , fact is fact :lol:

For me ..Month $66.74 so far , total crap , best case scenario for Jun will be around 70.00

Just Another Day in America.........tasman1 » Post #1

Yesterday, 01:59 in General Talk

At least 46 dead bodies found inside truck in Texas

The bodies of at least 46 people have been found inside a semi-trailer in the US city of San Antonio in Texas.

It is believed they were undocumented migrants an a presumed people smuggling attempt.

16 others, including four children, were found alive at the scene on Monday night, some in a critical condition.

They’ve since been taken to hospital.

We’re not supposed to open up a truck and see stacks of bodies in there, San Antonio Fire Department Chief Charles Hood said.

None of us come to work imagining that, so we are working through the behavioural health of our folks right now.
hile it has not yet been confirmed how they died, authorities are pointing to the heatwave that has gripped much of the southern US this summer with record high temperatures.

The patients that we saw were hot to touch, Chief Hood added.

They were suffering from heat stroke, heat exhaustion. [There were] no signs of water in the vehicle that was a refrigerated truck trailer but there was no visible AC unit working on that rig.
In what is being described as the worst case of migrant death in recent years, it’s claimed the group had crossed into the US illegally inside the 18-wheeler.

The truck was found discarded near railway tracks in a secluded area in the city’s southwest by a local worker who heard a cry for help.

8.40 Thanks Exploding Vodka .......tasman1 » Post #1

Yesterday, 00:10 in Success Stories

Jun is bad bad but today is good thanks to Vodka
As I told here I did find on black market one bottle of Russian Vodka
Today I got it and bang , surveys come back here and on all site , very good earning

Today $8.40 ............... thanks to illegal Russian Vodka
Month $65.74...............bad , did not have a drop of Vodka
Last Month $147.14.....perfect , there was plenty of Vodka at my place
Year $599.21

4.87 for 20 min survey .......tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Jun 27, 2022 18:04 in Success Stories

6/27/2022 6:01PM
Surveys
Surveys - PSP129214870 - Complete
+ $4.87

Abortion bill and reactions - HILARIOUS ! :P » Post #2

Sun Jun 26, 2022 16:14 in General Talk

I read a lot about that situation on Twitter daily and trying NOT to have any opinion
What I know is that we live in strange world

1. We have to much freedom in some situation
2. We have No freedom in some situation

Both situation are going to EXTREME , Politician gone to far both way
Current situation can go just one way in future , destruction of society , world as we know will be no more in just few years, we are on path of no return

Latest news.........Roe v Wade: Church that helped Jane Roe still aids abortion-seekers

Year 2021 Post Update ........tasman1 » Post #1

Sun Jun 26, 2022 00:14 in General Talk

Do you still remember my post in year 2021 ?
Post was about near future ........ no Internet , no Electricity , no Oil and Gas , no food , in short nothing

Here is some latest update
The Austrian Armed Forces have been correct in their latest predictions of national security risks, including a global pandemic, the Vienna terrorist attack and cyberattacks.

Now military experts have warned of a major power outage indefinitely.

The question is not whether there will be a big blackout, but when, conservative Austrian Defense Minister Claudia Tanner assured.

Blackout will cause traffic lights, ATMs, telephones, the Internet and other services to stop working, which indicates an extreme dependence on data digitization and a daily need for these devices.
One of the biggest threats to the modern state, Austrian Interior Minister Karl Nehammer said.

Experts from Austria have launched an informational support in which they provide vital advice on what to have on hand in the event of an event of this magnitude: fuel, candles, batteries, canned food and drinking water.

What to do when nothing works?.........Nothing , most will be gone , very fast

Sun Gone Mad ........tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Jun 25, 2022 16:46 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: It's the end of the world.

For what, some mole growing on the sun ? :P Not even close, however, when it will be 3 days of complete darkness and no daylight, then we will all have to worry - this and other parts of the scripture have yet to pass.

My opinion .... Think Sun have some virus , Sun is not vaccinated , Bill will invent vaccine for Sun this year , shot every week and we will be safe again

Jun Earning and Vodka ........tasman1 » Post #1

Sat Jun 25, 2022 16:42 in Success Stories

Jun earning at all time low
I blame Russian Vodka for that , Here is proof

Month $56.01....................... Drastic drop , I am out of Russian Vodka :thumbdown:
Last Month $147.14..............Plenty of Russian Vodka , best May earning in few years :thumbup:

Did try in Jun some Vodka from Finland , nope , not working :thumbdown:

Good news , did find 1 bottle of Russian Vodka on black market , it will be here in next few day ..... I am sure July will be good month :thumbup:

climate change at its peak » Post #41

Fri Jun 24, 2022 23:03 in General Talk

valerie wrote: An area near me is out of water. The town is handing out water to everyone because there is no water due to lack of rain and blazing heat.

Just tell Biden to ask Tasmania for help , rain did not stop here for last 30 day , we can supply US and rest of the world
b.t.w. come to Tasmania , you can get free coffee [ coffee powder ] but water will cost you 10 bucks per cup

NEVER ask for Fresh Coffee again ! » Post #3

Thu Jun 23, 2022 00:44 in General Talk

Sorry , no time to answer, time for fresh coffee

25.00 PayPal Very Fast .........tasman1 » Post #1

Wed Jun 22, 2022 22:18 in Payment Proofs

Thu, 23 June at 2:32 pm

Hi ........ ........
PayPal

The Rewards Store has sent you $25.00 USD.

Note from The Rewards Store:

Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

(Activity ID xxxxxxxxx)
Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Transaction date
23 June 2022

Money received $25.00 USD

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.

Best News Ever For Humanity.......tasman1 » Post #1

Wed Jun 22, 2022 20:50 in General Talk

Life expectancy falls for the first time..........That is good news , it will be not good for humans to live forever

Global life expectancy has fallen for the first time since the 1950s, according to new analysis.

Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the analysis published by the ONE Campaign found global life expectancy fell by 1.64 years between 2019 and 2021.

The situation could be worsened by a global food security crisis and the impact of climate change, researchers warned.

This is the first time global life expectancy has fallen since records began in 1950.

Future ? in next 10 years life expectancy will be 30 years [ if we live that long ] :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bill will be happy :D :D

Sun Gone Mad ........tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Jun 21, 2022 21:13 in General Talk

Huge spot appears on the Sun and begins to grow

Numerous news reports pointed to the growing spot and suggested that there could be reason to fear. It had grown dramatically – doubling in size over a space of 24 hours – and could send out a burst of intense radiation.

Worries about possible solar weather are at a relatively high because the Sun is in a particularly active part of its cycle. The coming years are likely to see significant space weather which could hit our electronic equipment and communications technology.

Some scientists have warned that we are insufficiently prepared for such an event, and that the world should be taking more steps to avoid any possible danger.

That worry has led to a closer than usual focus on the Sun, especially around such things as sunspots. That meant that the newly formed one – numbered AR3038 – led to special concern when it was spotted growing and facing the Earth.

Grim Very Grim Situation .........tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Jun 21, 2022 20:26 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: I don't know if cabbage is a good substitute for lettuce - when was the last time you had salad made with cabbage leaves ? :lol: The texture of cabbage is rough, it reeks of Sulphur and makes you fart all day.

A good substitute for lettuce in salad would be spinach unless there is a shortage of that too :D

Spinach ? Sorry but I an not Popeye

$ 11.31 earned on June 1, 2022 (slow day?) :P » Post #45

Tue Jun 21, 2022 02:23 in Success Stories

Still slooooooooooooooow here , thnik this Jun will be worst month in last few year

Month $44.61
Last Month $147.14

Grim Very Grim Situation .........tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Jun 21, 2022 00:07 in General Talk

Before you read article , if you have spare lettuce I will buy from you , Will pay in Gold , Diamonds or Ape Money

Woolworths, Coles shortages to last for WEEKS as damning photos emerge
Shoppers across large parts of Australia will face fresh produce shortages for weeks to come as major supermarkets Coles and Woolworths face an unparalleled supply crisis.

Damning photos show how several Woolworths stores simply don't have any salad stock to put out on the shelves.

While cabbage has been touted as a makeshift substitute for lettuce in recent weeks, including by fast food giants KFC and Subway, there was none to be seen in several stores across Australia
The supermarket has warned customers it could be waiting six weeks for improved availability of herbs, while a similar time frame has been given for green beans.

Coles' Chief Operating Officer Matt Swindells warned earlier this month, like Woolworths, the supermarket giant would face shortages for weeks, but urged shoppers to instead opt for alternative fresh produce in stock.

Mr Turner said customers will have ample supply of apples, citrus, potatoes for them to purchase in the coming weeks.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 29, 2022 13:03:45 PST