Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

$114.62 February , Lifetime Total $10,055.39 » Post #1

Yesterday, 23:27 in Success Stories

Lifetime Total $10,055.39
Today $4.21
Yesterday $2.16
Month $114.62................not bad for February
Last Month $63.52
Year $178.11
Last Year $1,458.51

Today

Feb 29, 2024, 23:26:21

Required

Surveys

8 surveys
$3.75
Offers

Optional
$0.00

Todays Earnings

$3.75

Extra Bonuses

Addon

Completed
+2%

Streak

Completed
+2%

Congratulations! Your checklist is complete!
16%

Your bonus is currently standing at:
$0.60

Poll ......, Mad Poll , Crazy Poll » Post #1

Yesterday, 20:36 in General Talk

Do you love survey lasting minimum 60 minute , paying 7 cent and at the end you are NOT paid

Feb Month $4.11 » Post #2

Yesterday, 00:47 in Success Stories

hmmmm , to low , will like to help not sure how I can help

Bow to February For Bonus Life » Post #1

Wed Feb 28, 2024 15:36 in General Talk

Today is your lucky day

February granted you extra 1 day life

February have 28 day

This year February granted you extra day , 29 day

Please all , bow and kneel to Mighty , Merciful February for extra day of life

:roll: :roll:

NOTE .. not just extra day of life but extra day of earning , that is another million in our pocket :mrgreen:

Hobby balloon cost USA billions » Post #4

Sun Feb 25, 2024 21:21 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: They thought it was another Spy Balloon sent by his highness Mr. Xi Jinping :P

Kid from China spend 20 cent for balloon , USA spend 20 billion to shot it down but there are half billion children in China :lol: :lol:

We are going to Mars in 2030........get ready! » Post #13

Sun Feb 25, 2024 21:16 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Oh no wonder Elon Musk once suggested that Mars should be bombarded with nuclear weapons,it will change many things one of the most important things to activate the core of the planet that is not spinning

Says the guy who runs a company that makes products that get mass recalled. Although his suggestions could solve a lot of things here too innit ? :lol:

The bloke is absolutely bonkers, like I said, I hope that he doesn't lead that mission.

Interstellar travel will only be available for the filthy & rich who have more money than they could ever wipe their arses with and then some.....
[/h]

Good , have no problem with only rich go to Mars , once they are all there we can destroy all landing pad here on Earth so they can stay there forever , we will enjoy and spend all their money here :D :D

Hobby balloon cost USA billions » Post #1

Sat Feb 24, 2024 19:29 in General Talk

Balloon Intercepted by Fighter Jets Was Probably Just a Hobby Craft, NORAD Says

How much did USA spend chasing that child balloon ? How many billions ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The suspicious balloon intercepted by U.S. fighter jets over Utah on Friday was probably just a hobbyist’s craft, NORAD said Saturday.

The agency said the mysterious balloon had left U.S. airspace but did not give any further details on who was operating the balloon or what its purpose was.

On Friday, the balloon was intercepted by military aircraft at an altitude between 43,000 and 45,000 feet, a little higher than most commercial aircraft fly. But it was allowed to continue its flight toward Georgia once NORAD determined it “did not present a threat to national security,” and the agency continued to track the balloon’s path on Friday night.

After yesterday's fighter intercepts, and in coordination with the Federal Aviation Administration, the North American Aerospace Defense Command monitored the likely hobby balloon via ground radars until it left US airspace overnight,” NORAD said in its statement on Saturday.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should read the predictions from long ago » Post #12

Sat Feb 24, 2024 18:37 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Most prediction are accurate and correct, let us see one example

Most are rubbish :mrgreen: Do you know how many times they predicted doomsday, end of the world, WW3, countless times, remember ? 2012 was supposed to be the apocalypse ? Also, that due to the y2k bug, come 2000 the whole world would go into chaos ? It never happened, and WW3 in 1999, end of world in 2000, no 2012, no 2020, etc. Some predictions were true but a fraction where accurate without existing info, most of the other predictions that came true were based on historic data and patterns, with that in mind if you have enough data, you could make safe predictions with a near 50/50 outcome....the rest are just taken from tabloids or crazy conspiracy theorists or people with vested interests who aim to manipulate the market for their own gains, like that crazy bloke who always predicts the big market crash that will send stocks plunging 90%.......

Any takers for 2024 election predictions ? :lol: This is the toughest prediction to make, it will come down to a very thin wire, too early to make predictions but all I can say is this.....A person who steals something usually comes back for seconds :P There's your clue right there !!!

Strange question , do not understand , we all know that current USA President Donald Trump won 2024 election

Today $8.14 , February so far 100.59 » Post #3

Sat Feb 24, 2024 14:58 in Success Stories

ibrh wrote: Congratulations. But I'm better than you in daily score.
https://forum.ysense.com/260423/Anket_payla%C5%9F%C4%B1mlar%C4%B1?p=200

Nice and congrats , glad you are earning good here :thumbup: :thumbup:

We are going to Mars in 2030........get ready! » Post #8

Sat Feb 24, 2024 00:55 in General Talk

OK folks , good news , we are all going to Mars , not all but 90% of us

There is a talk that at the end of this year or early in 2025 politicians and rich with help of AI will kick us so hard that we will fly and land on Mars , it is going to be big pain in the ass .... ok , if nothing we will see what Mars look like before our eyes pop out :twisted: :twisted:

Today $8.14 , February so far 100.59 » Post #1

Sat Feb 24, 2024 00:32 in Success Stories

Today $8.14
Month $100.59

Lifetime Total $10,041.39

Today
2/23/2024 9:02PM
Surveys
Surveys - Cpx Research - Complete
+ $3.00

2/23/2024 8:26PM
Surveys
Surveys - Cpx Research - Disqualification
+ $0.02

2/23/2024 8:04PM
Surveys
Cpx Research - Complete on 02/23/2024
+ $0.01

2/23/2024 8:03PM
Surveys
+ $3.00

2/23/2024 4:01PM
Surveys
Surveys - Cpx Research - Disqualification
+ $0.02

2/23/2024 3:43PM
Surveys
+ $0.01

2/23/2024 3:43PM
Surveys
+ $0.81

2/23/2024 3:24PM
Surveys
+ $0.02

2/23/2024 3:24PM
Surveys
+ $0.53

You should read the predictions from long ago » Post #10

Fri Feb 23, 2024 18:10 in General Talk

Most prediction are accurate and correct, let us see one example

Most here did read Mayan prediction that world will end in year 2012 , most did think it is fake or just another conspiracy , another bullshit oh boy how wrong they where , 100% wrong ... world did end for real in 2012

You will say , what ? what a bullshit is that ? Here is explanation and fact that world ended for real in 2012
Interpretation of Mayan calendar was wrong , they did say that end of humans as we know will finish in 2012 and as we all know all that really happen , we did die out and new species emerged

I am still not sure about that new species that now roam this planet and what they are ... robots , cyborgs , software , A.I. brainwashed creature or what
Any idea what we are today ? what are we called , how we look [ currently we are hidden under plastic mask ] , why are we here and what is a reason we replaced humans

In any case we are now here , will old species come back , nope , no way , they died out same as T-Rex , finished forever

May prediction for this new species ,,,,,, it will be short lived , reason , made from cheap recycled materials

Random chats - but why » Post #5

Thu Feb 22, 2024 16:20 in General Talk

ThomasHovgaard wrote: Just noticed I had 21 chat request. Never even noticed there was a chat function.

But whats the point really?
I got one legitimite question and the rest were people just saying "hi" or asking if I was a single girl...WTF
Why are trying to date a man age 52 in Denmark, when youre a guy from India - makes absolutely no sense.

Please dont write me unless you actually want to say something besides hello - thats just weird and creepy to use a survey site for dating.

1 . Why are trying to date a man age 52 in Denmark, ..... Special love ,Money matter :D :D

2. when youre a guy from India - makes absolutely no sense.... new world , we do not have only male and female in this new world :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We are going to Mars in 2030........get ready! » Post #4

Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:04 in General Talk

Most people think NASA satellites are in space ..... wrong , they are only 3000-6000 km from Earth [ sea level ] in short here on planet , not in space

25.00 on PayPal , No 372 , 6th in 2024 » Post #1

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:08 in Payment Proofs

Fri, 23 Feb at 5:56 am

Hi ..... .......
PayPal

The Rewards Store has sent you $25.00 USD.

Note from The Rewards Store:

Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

(Activity ID xxxxxxxxx, Order ID xxxxxxxxx)
Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Transaction date
23 February 2024

Money received $25.00 USD

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.

We are going to Mars in 2030........get ready! » Post #3

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:05 in General Talk

If NASA paid me just 1 cent for every lie they told world I wil ll be more rich than Musk and Bezos combined

For start , Earth have 5 layers and nothing can escape from this planet ....... Reality is Planet Earth is cosmic prison

Troposphere: Earth’s surface to between 8 and 14 kilometers (5 and 9 miles)
Stratosphere: 14 to 64 km (9 to about 31 miles)
Mesosphere: 64 to 85 km (31 to 53 miles)
Thermosphere: 85 to 600 km (53 to 372 miles)
Exosphere: 600 to 10,000 km (372 to 6,200 miles)

We are Prison , we are doomed to stay here forever ... Aliens find Earthling very evil and sealed this planet for eternity

ySense > Do we have a deal ?? » Post #10

Wed Feb 21, 2024 17:51 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Then why do humans associate themselves with him,if he does not look like a human,from where did this idea come

Sorry my friend but can not answer that question at this moment , do not have degree at that subject , currently attending kindergarten [ first year ] but hope to able to answer your question in next 50 year

ySense > Do we have a deal ?? » Post #8

Wed Feb 21, 2024 16:22 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: What if they plant AI in your brain,nowdays only two options chip or AI

Bad , very bad
Chip , not good , we become robots
AI , not good ,we become dumb

Maybe another 2 leg will be ok [ 2 legs that we lost in last million years ] ...with 4 legs we can carry more shit on our back :D :D

Give right answer or else you will become an imagination just like him

HOW MANY LEGS DOES GOD HAVE
[/h]

None , he use jet propulsion mind [ me think ]

Random chats - but why » Post #3

Wed Feb 21, 2024 14:41 in General Talk

ThomasHovgaard wrote: Just noticed I had 21 chat request. Never even noticed there was a chat function.

But whats the point really?
I got one legitimite question and the rest were people just saying "hi" or asking if I was a single girl...WTF
Why are trying to date a man age 52 in Denmark, when youre a guy from India - makes absolutely no sense.

Please dont write me unless you actually want to say something besides hello - thats just weird and creepy to use a survey site for dating.

You can turn in OFF or ON as you wish or just allow some people who can contact you , it is your choice . I have it OFF for long time , long time ago when it was ON all who did contact me did have same post ... how earn more :D :D

ySense > Do we have a deal ?? » Post #5

Tue Feb 20, 2024 23:32 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: What if they plant AI in your brain,nowdays only two options chip or AI

Bad , very bad
Chip , not good , we become robots
AI , not good ,we become dumb

Maybe another 2 leg will be ok [ 2 legs that we lost in last million years ] ...with 4 legs we can carry more shit on our back :D :D
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Mar 1, 2024 10:33:38 PST