Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by H3ATH3R_

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by H3ATH3R_

Whats for dinner tonight? » Post #10

Wed Feb 08, 2012 13:03 in General Talk

I was brought up always eating meat with EVERY meal and as a parent now myself my family eats it with most meals (not always at breakfast) but I do try to keep things healthy most the time (not always...lol). We eats lots of all different meats but we love chicken and fish and eat more of both of those than any thing else. The kids asked for baked chicken literally 8 times out of the past two weeks which is why I switched it up tonight...LOL!!!

Also sugar and soda adds tons of calories. Once I cut out sugar and soda from my diet I lost 30lbs in less than a month. I drink tons of tea and was using 2 cups of sugar in a gallon of tea that one gallon of tea added an extra 1500 calories a day and that didnt even include the food I ate. I now do not use any sugar at all in my tea....lol!

Edit: Started to think about it after posting this the first time with us getting on the topic of obesity in the US. My kids schools in our district completely cut out salt BUT added funnel cake to the breakfast menu and coffee machines (highschool) in after taking away salt. I was like what the heck are they thinking...LOL!!!

Heather

Good Morning World! What's for Breakfast? » Post #26

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:56 in General Talk

The kids really like bacon or sausage, egg and cheese burritos super easy to make with some onion and peppers added to the eggs or meat while cooking...they like to add salsa or hot sauce on them also and sometimes some diced potatoes...yummy...now Im hungry...LOL!!! When the kids actually used to eat breakfast here before school I used to spend Sunday afternoons making up pancakes with syrup in the pancake, sausage biscuits, breakfast burritos and things like that I could freeze and they could take out and heat up and eat quickly.

Heather

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #37

Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:48 in General Talk

Tea

Whats for dinner tonight? » Post #8

Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 in General Talk

Thank you ridethewave. Yummy...we love chicken...both baked and fried...lol!

Heather

Whats for dinner tonight? » Post #6

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 in General Talk

mutchy126 wrote: Also H3ATH3R_ I can see that you now have 2 Referrals, Congratulations. The Last time I saw your account you had none! :thumbup:

Thank you!! I have been trying so hard and was so excited to get them...hahaha! I got them both within minutes of each other. My first one hasn't clicked at all but my second one has clicked each day until today. Hopefully the first will begin to be active and the second will stay that way. =)

Heather

Whats for dinner tonight? » Post #3

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:37 in General Talk

mutchy126 wrote: I have had Mine! I had Chips (French Fries in the US I believe) and a Sausage and the Chips (French Fries for you) I had curry on them! It was nice! And from the Chippy (Possibly "Chip Shop" or "French Fries Shop" to you over there, Or I really have no Idea what you call it :lol:) :D

(There's my best at explaining English UK with English US! 8-))

LOL you did great at explaining. I love fries and almost every place you can eat out here in the US sells fries. McDonalds is one of the biggest but my favorite is a place called Lions Choice their fries are fresh and still have the skins on them...they are SO good.

Heather

Whats for dinner tonight? » Post #1

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 in General Talk

We did breakfast so it seems natural to now do dinner...LOL!!!

I am making stuffed bell peppers tonight, orange and yellow bell peppers stuffed with rice, ground beef and sausage and topped with a tomato sauce that I added sauteed onions, celery, minced garlic and diced red/green bell peppers and other seasonings to that has been simmering all day in the crockpot. Ill just throw it together and bake when it is closer to time to eat!!

What are you having?

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #35

Wed Feb 08, 2012 09:58 in General Talk

Soar

Good Morning World! What's for Breakfast? » Post #20

Wed Feb 08, 2012 04:59 in General Talk

I have never eaten any kind of sardines because the smell makes me gag. One of my dear friends loves them straight out of the little can thingy and I cannot even be in his place when he eats them or after because they make the whole place smell rancid...lol! Makes me wonder if the ones in the US are different than other places.

Heather

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #22

Tue Feb 07, 2012 19:09 in General Talk

Woman

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #19

Tue Feb 07, 2012 18:19 in General Talk

Task

Iam Finally Getting My Check » Post #3

Tue Feb 07, 2012 17:53 in Success Stories

Congrats!!! :thumbup:

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #17

Tue Feb 07, 2012 17:47 in General Talk

Laugh :lol:

Finally Upagraded to Premium » Post #4

Tue Feb 07, 2012 17:24 in Success Stories

Congrats on your upgrade!! :thumbup:

Heather

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #14

Tue Feb 07, 2012 17:22 in General Talk

Dance

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #11

Tue Feb 07, 2012 16:29 in General Talk

Game

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #7

Tue Feb 07, 2012 16:08 in General Talk

Lovely

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #5

Tue Feb 07, 2012 15:58 in General Talk

Happy :D

Good Morning World! What's for Breakfast? » Post #15

Tue Feb 07, 2012 13:58 in General Talk

skynet84 wrote: The best power energy for me:
2 teaspoons of honey and 20 almonds :thumbup:
try it and you will get energy for 4 hours without feeling heavy
for my opinion is best combination.

Do you mix them? That sounds good! Whole unsalted peanuts or almonds are so full of protein and good fats...they fill you up and give you energy.
By the way nice pic looks like you are on a beautiful beach...reminds me of when I vacationed in the Bahamas with my family when I was 17!!

Heather

Good Morning World! What's for Breakfast? » Post #13

Tue Feb 07, 2012 13:40 in General Talk

I have never really been real big on grits but one of my friends made some not to long ago and mixed a fried egg, bacon, a little butter and salt and pepper in and they were great especially once mixed up all the yolk of the egg mixed in...yum...lol!

Heather
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2022 01:52:27 PST