Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by H3ATH3R_

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by H3ATH3R_

How can i increase my Income? » Post #2

Mon Mar 19, 2012 00:09 in General Talk

Here are some ways you can increase your income here on ClixSense

You can complete Tasks

You can click ads on the ClixGrid and you have the chance to win .10-5.00

You can of course click on Ads

and you can also get referrals by giving out your referral link to friends, family and others who may be looking to earn some extra cash.

You can find your referral link here under My Affiliate Details.

There are also many posts here in the forums to help you with how to gain more referrals.

Heather

Guess This Song » Post #6

Sun Mar 18, 2012 23:56 in General Talk

Here is a great one for you all!! I am looking for the one who wrote and sang this song originally!!

My son turned ten just the other day
He said "Thanks for the ball, Dad, come on lets play
can you teach me to throw?" I said, "Not today,
I got a lot to do" He said "Thats okay"
And then he walked away but his smile never dimmed
And said "I’m gonna be like him, yeah
You know I’m going to be like him"

~*~Happy St Patricks Day~*~ » Post #3

Sat Mar 17, 2012 13:10 in General Talk

If turquoise counts as a green--ish color then Ive got that part covered. Have had corned beef in the crockpot since early this morning for corned beef and cabbage tonight...yummy!!
Happy St. Pattys Day!!

Heather

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #112

Thu Mar 15, 2012 20:17 in Success Stories

I will have 10.65 and be able to cashout as soon as all that is pending is no longer pending but think I am going to hold off on cashing out for a little bit longer. The only thing I do not like about the the clixsense survey site is that I cannot cashout to paypal. I am hoping eventually that is added. Other than that it has been awesome!!

Heather

~*~I'm So Happy Because~*~ » Post #21

Thu Mar 15, 2012 14:30 in General Talk

I am so happy because yesterday I went to take a survey at a survey site I do not use all that often and I had over 20.00 to cash out with that I had not even realized that I had. I am part of so many that I forget about some of them for a little while and then others I just get way to many survey invites and start just deleting them until I am ready or have time to take one.

Heather

You got... ( gasp! ) » Post #2

Mon Mar 12, 2012 05:20 in General Talk

I got it in my main email account last month sometime but I have not tried to put any videos on YouTube so it was sent directly to my spam folder!! =)

Heather

~*~Daylight Savings 2012~*~ » Post #4

Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:27 in General Talk

The kids and I will set ours ahead tomorrow night before going to bed...if we dont do it that way we completely forget the next day...LOL!

Heather

So my grandpa (82) just got his first computer... » Post #7

Tue Mar 06, 2012 13:03 in General Talk

ParadisePlum wrote: High five to your grandpa! My 84 year old aunt started when she was 80. She only uses it to play solitaire and keep in touch with us via Skype. She doesn't know how to open her e-mail and doesn't want to know either. Install Skye for him, he will be telling you the jokes instead of e-mailing them!

That is funny about solitaire because that is another thing my grandpa does on his computer. That was the first thing he learned to do and any time we go visit him solitaire is always up on his screen even when he is not playing it...LOL!

Heather

Hello All Clixsense Surfer...!!! » Post #4

Tue Mar 06, 2012 04:46 in Member Introduction

Hello farolla and welcome to the forums!!

Heather

Why not earn $ 5? » Post #2

Mon Mar 05, 2012 23:03 in Success Stories

Congrats on your win!!
You can win any where from 0.10-5.00. It is completely random when it comes to who wins and the amount that is won!

Heather

The Best Browser for ClixSense » Post #7

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 in General Talk

I use both chrome and firefox every day equally but I only use firefox for ClixSense.

Heather

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow » Post #5

Sun Mar 04, 2012 20:32 in General Talk

WOW!! That is a whole heck of a lot of snow!!! I have never in my life seen that much snow in one place before! I can only imagine how scary that must have been for those whose houses were covered!

Heather

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #421

Sun Mar 04, 2012 16:44 in General Talk

Scrumptious

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #419

Sun Mar 04, 2012 16:27 in General Talk

Olives

Introduction » Post #2

Sun Mar 04, 2012 15:56 in Member Introduction

Hi there roselyn58 and welcome to the forums.

Heather

So my grandpa (82) just got his first computer... » Post #5

Sun Mar 04, 2012 15:08 in General Talk

I agree that people may base their decision in part on how they were raised. I was raised around computers. When my mom met my dad (step dad) I was 8 and he was trading stocks on an old apple using DOS...hahaha!! About 10 years old I started with dos and I remember you could put in simple math equations and get answers...ssshhh do not tell them I knew that...LOL! My stepdad also made a few games for me to play back then...I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
I do have a few friends that have never touched a computer and do not ever want to and they are also the ones who do not even get online on their cell phones except to download ringtones...hahaha!!!

Heather

Hello Everyone! I am from HK » Post #4

Sun Mar 04, 2012 09:37 in Member Introduction

Hello cky06145 and welcome to ClixSense and the forums.

PS. Is the "cky" in your name for the band? Just curious! =)

Heather

So my grandpa (82) just got his first computer... » Post #1

Sun Mar 04, 2012 09:27 in General Talk

He has only had his brand new computer for about 6 months...its the first one he has EVER used and it took my little brother and I many trips to his house to teach him what to do and how to use it and fix things he messed up and make sure him and his comp were protected online.
So that said the main things he uses it for is Craigslist and forwarding emails. His sister sends TONS of junk chain letter emails but then also some cute ones through and he of course forwards them ALL to me, my little brother, my mom, my uncles and many of my cousins...most of which just delete them all because so many are junk. No one complains much besides my mom because this forwarding makes him happy so we are good with that. Well today he sent me this one and I just had to share...LOL!

Hi guys! Kindly answer this questionnaire? » Post #6

Sun Mar 04, 2012 09:03 in General Talk

1. B
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. C but nothing has to be invested but time
6. B
7. D then I explain all the earning potential
8. C but I also work on a relationship with anyone who comes to me with questions and so on
9. D
10. not sure what you are asking
12. B
13. A
14. Since I am using ClixSense for free every thing I have earned has been profit
15. So far on my brand new account I get one or 2 each time I post payment proof
16. B
17. Well it has gained me 5 referrals so far
18. Really depends on what it is going to be used for
19. A
20. Yes its working for me so far.
21. B
22. E

I am not sure if you were looking for specific answers or what but these are all just my personal opinion. =)

Heather

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #416

Sat Mar 03, 2012 19:03 in General Talk

Raspberry

(eclairs are yummy...lol)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2022 00:15:47 PST