Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by impanjtani

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by impanjtani

Hi I'm a new member! » Post #33

Wed Nov 04, 2015 16:16 in Member Introduction

TMJMMComm05 wrote: Thank you. I am very lucky to have discovered this link, it's good to share - and, be thankful. BE Inspired! :)

Thanks .... You Always Welcome ..... :clixsense: :thumbup:

Hi I'm a new member! » Post #29

Sun Nov 01, 2015 16:40 in Member Introduction

TMJMMComm05 wrote: Thank you ...

Hi - another good day - and, really looking forward to the week ahead. BE Inspired! :)

Ok & Welcome ...... :clixsense: :thumbup:

Hi » Post #2

Thu Oct 22, 2015 16:09 in Member Introduction

gabygonzalez62 wrote: Hi, my name is Gaby.

Welcome Gaby ,,,,, Nice to meet , Be Regular and get your goal hear ,,,,, :clixsense: :clixsense: :thumbup:

New on Clixsense » Post #3

Sat Oct 17, 2015 19:37 in Member Introduction

LSilas wrote: Hi members.
I'm new to Clixsense and PTC in general. Still struggling with the basics of how to make money at homdme.

Hi ,,,,, Welcome to the real online earning Platform , view ads , complete offers , tasks , do clix-grid , refer others here as family members . friends and get paid ...... Good luck :clixsense: :thumbup:

I Am Happy To Be A Member Of This Team » Post #2

Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:15 in Member Introduction

jswest wrote: Look I've joined alot of programs in my years of working from home a few of them are SMC, Internet Millions, GDI which is a good program and many others. But truth be told I was not able to make money easier than I can on this site right here. So to the team that made this possible thanks so much I'm sure other members of this site are exited too that they joined this program.

Thank You Valerie And Jim
Sincerely: James West

Ya You are Quite Right ..... Have a Nice Day .... :thumbup: :clixsense: :thumbup:

Hello Everybody, this is Friend4Needy from India » Post #3

Thu Oct 15, 2015 18:28 in Member Introduction

friend4needy wrote: Greetings to one and all...!
This is friend4needy an ardent fan and a senior member of ClixSense.
Happy that I became a member of this.
This site is the ONLY ONE WEBSITE remaining successfully and Paying its members without fail.
I have joined hundreds of sites and ALL Except Clixsense cheated and disappeared.

Thanks to the Admin and team ...
Best wishes to all members...

Welcome ,,,,, You are Quite Right ..... Good Luck , , , , , , Earn Learn Together :clixsense: :thumbup:

Hi everybody!! » Post #2

Wed Oct 14, 2015 17:18 in Member Introduction

vp12 wrote: Have a nice journey in this Clickense :) :) :)

same to you , thanks ,,,,, :clixsense: :thumbdown:

referral problem » Post #8

Sat Oct 10, 2015 19:01 in Urdu

shabo123 wrote: hello brothers ,koi muje payza k bare mai bata skta hai k payza se cashout kes tarah kare ge konsa method easy hai pakistan mai plz reply zarror de because i have no idea

Salam ..... click here for all details about Payza ,,,,,,,,

referral problem » Post #5

Fri Oct 09, 2015 18:19 in Urdu

pkearning7246 wrote: You can not rent referrals in clixsense. You only get direct referrals in clixsense by promoting your referral link.

Nice info , thanks

referral problem » Post #3

Wed Oct 07, 2015 16:35 in Urdu

Vision29 wrote: Walikumassalam
Alhamdulliaha
Refer karne ki leya tuje 1 blog create korna pore ga where you linked your refer link. There share your refer link fb,twitter,google+,linkdin any social media.

Excellent Suggestion , Thanks Vision29 ,,,,, :clixsense: :thumbup:

I am new here » Post #7

Tue Oct 06, 2015 17:19 in Member Introduction

bramask wrote:
mbakandy wrote: Hi,

I'm also very new to this site..can u all pls tell me how u earned $ 4-5 so quickly without any referrals?? Also I check on tasks and offers daily and 3-4 times a day but most of the time non are available..any tips u can help me with would be great :)

Keep your profile updated to receive more surveys and install clixaddon in order to notice the newest tasks released to you... It should help you to receive more rewards... I'm here for less than 2 weeks and I'm learning too how to save cash faster... =)

Excellent Tips ...........

I am new here » Post #2

Mon Oct 05, 2015 16:14 in Member Introduction

bft_410200 wrote: Hi Friends
I am new here.I like clixsense.

Welcome , Learn 2 Earn Together ,,,,,,,,,, Nice and Rely able Plate form ,,,,, :clixsense: :thumbup:

haii » Post #2

Fri Oct 02, 2015 18:53 in Member Introduction

syarul wrote: haii everyone

Welcome Dear , Have a nice day, be active , do every assignment and earn as much as you want , don't miss to complete the tasks and offers because these are the main earning booster ways , thanks

new here » Post #2

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:32 in Member Introduction

tina1952 wrote: hi every one :lol:

Hi , Tina ,,,,, Welcome , ClixSense is the Great Place of Earning , :clixsense: :thumbup:

Hello hello ;) » Post #2

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:50 in Member Introduction

BremFM wrote: Hi!

I am (obviously) new to Clixsense :)

About a year ago I used to use NeoBux but the earnings were simply waaay to slow. I quit using that and simply hadn't tought of other PTC's being out there. Exactly 3 days ago, I stumbled upon this. Since then I have been filling in those "OpinionSurveys" like crazy, and have earned 14 dollars in less than 4 hours, which is about 100 times more than what I earned at Neobux in a week :3

I really love this PTC-site, please keep up this work!

:) Yes You are at right place where you can earn handsome amount and really , :clixsense: :thumbup:

How to complete Offers » Post #3

Tue Sep 22, 2015 16:24 in Urdu

cryptickami wrote: Brothers n sisters im bilkul new on this type of work , i just listened about and starts working,
The masla is yeh offers kia cheez hain main inhain kaisy complete kerun plz help me,,,,
thnx im waiting ur simplest ways to complete these offers

Salam , mohtram , Aap jab kisi bhi offer ko complete karana chatey hain to phir jonhi aap cuser us py ley joingey to aik popup khuley gi , us pey jo insturction hon unhain follow karain Offer complete ho joy gi aur aap ko 15 sey 20 minuts main paid ka ker dia gey ga , thanks

AOA » Post #8

Sat Sep 19, 2015 18:21 in Urdu

mogheeskhan wrote: please koi help kery ga k yahan money kesy earn kerain zaida plz plz koi help kery or surveys ka bataya pakistan k liye to koi surveys hai he nahe plz kia kerain koi bataya helppppp

Salam , Dear ,,,,,,Follow the instructions for Mr , IRSHADALI84 , Thanks

The post man » Post #4

Thu Sep 17, 2015 16:05 in Urdu

dollar2euro wrote:
blackbeauty1 wrote: The post man
post man dakiyay ko jhatay hain
iss ka kham hai logoon k garoon main khat ponchana

hain .... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

nice ...........

The post man » Post #2

Sun Sep 13, 2015 17:44 in Urdu

to janab phhir ..............? :clixsense: :thumbup:

Urdu main bat krein » Post #19

Thu Sep 10, 2015 16:12 in Urdu

ahmad456271 wrote: assalam o alekum
agr kisi ko payoneer ky mastar card k bary me info hy to pleez btay..................................

Salam , Dear Ager Aap ko koi batey to Mujhey bhi Aghha Kejeye Ga , Shukria :clixsense: :thumbup:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 1, 2023 08:43:21 PST