Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Abortion bill and reactions - HILARIOUS ! :P » Post #3

Mon Jun 27, 2022 06:04 in General Talk

You said a mouthful when you said women are using abortion as a contraceptive.

That's the way many women think. They think if they were to get pregnant, no problem, go down the street to the abortion clinic.

Now here is the financial funny thing you probably don't hear people talk about. You see many of those women getting abortions are poor. They don't have money. Well then how are they getting an abortion? Many abortion clinics are funded and those women can walk in and get an abortion free. So who is funding the abortion clinics? The answer is the states and the government. A lot of poor people are on medicaid and it will pay for abortions. So when it gets right down to it, who really is paying for abortions? The answer is ...... tax payers. So the talk about footing the bill for birthing, diapers, etc, is pretty much a senseless topic.

I think a better solution is education, not just for the woman but also the man. And all these tv programs and movies, shouldn't Hollywood be an advocate against crap sex. I call it crap sex. I mean when it gets down to it, the greatest movies are never about people in bed. The box office hits are so much more than that.

Those people cussing, ranting and raving over their body and their choice, have a good point. Roe v Wade is much more than abortion, it's about privacy and the respect for privacy. We don't want to lose our privacy but in reality, we already have a long time ago. I have no respect for those people getting up on stage, pointing fingers, cussing people out that are against abortion, and making threats. That is not the solution and they are far from being the smart cookie. The solution is to realize there is a body inside a body that is a growing, feeding, human life and to prevent unwanted pregnancies (for the most part) is to abstain from sex, use safe birth control methods, use other sex methods instead of intercourse, and if all else fails, support the child by allowing it to breath life and give it to someone that wants it.

Year 2021 Post Update ........tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Jun 27, 2022 05:41 in General Talk

As they always say, if you want to keep the peace don't talk about religion or politics. Sooo good, talk about water.

If there is no water, there is no electricity.

Electricity won't come back if there is no water source.

That brings me to 'wells'. I prefer a well opposed to city water. Unfortunately I am on city water and that's why I drink bottled water. City water never taste good, no matter where I have lived. City water always has a slight odor of some sort, usually bleach or chlorine. Well water is a pure natural source. Of course, well water would probably not be safe in areas close proximity to chemical hazards. How deep the well is, matters a lot.

I'm sure a lot of people would have a difficult time trying to live in a western world atmosphere of days long gone. A cabin in a very dry area, living off shallow well water, burning candles or oil at night, going to bed at dark, planting and working a garden, protecting their dried up spot of land with a shotgun, milking the cow, drinking warm fluids, etc. The only place to get a good drink is at the whiskey saloon in town 30 miles away. Entertainment is the whiskey saloon, tossing rocks in a circle, sitting on the porch counting lightning bugs, snake shooting with pa, and telling bs stories.

climate change at its peak » Post #40

Fri Jun 24, 2022 22:50 in General Talk

An area near me is out of water. The town is handing out water to everyone because there is no water due to lack of rain and blazing heat.

climate change at its peak » Post #38

Thu Jun 23, 2022 21:45 in General Talk

It's so hot here, everything is drying up. I live in corn crop and soy bean (tobacco too) territory and the big farms have irrigation systems sitting in the fields but the smaller farms are not doing well at all. I see many dried up areas in the fields and looks like some that put the corn out a little late, it's dried up completely.

Makes for higher prices on field corn, sweet corn, popcorn, and soy beans.

NEVER ask for Fresh Coffee again ! » Post #5

Thu Jun 23, 2022 21:40 in General Talk

Never say never!

NEVER ask for Fresh Coffee again ! » Post #2

Wed Jun 22, 2022 21:00 in General Talk

I can't believe I watched the entire video.

I've gotta go take my temperature. :roll:

Sun Gone Mad ........tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Jun 22, 2022 20:55 in General Talk

It's the end of the world.

How much money is needed for ideal life? » Post #9

Mon Jun 20, 2022 16:59 in General Talk

It's insanity!

Don't watch this movie » Post #3

Mon Jun 20, 2022 16:56 in General Talk

I was afraid it was going to be extremely gory, and it's not too far from it.

A young couple have car trouble (isn't that always the case) and they end up at an old woman's house.
She cooks for them and tells them the crazy fat dude at the kitchen table is her son. The son cannot
talk, just mumbles, shakes, and watch old black and white Popeye cartoons.

Apparently, according to some talk in the movie, there was some sort of drought or famine that wiped
out the cattle/meat population several years back.

That should be enough hint for you thus far. :?

Don't watch this movie » Post #1

Sun Jun 19, 2022 22:39 in General Talk

Don't watch the movie 'HoneyDew' on Prime. I kept telling myself to stop watching it. I watched the entire movie. I couldn't help but think of Darkstar2 and carbs.

You've been warned.

How much money is needed for ideal life? » Post #6

Sun Jun 19, 2022 22:37 in General Talk

If you live and rent an apartment today in New York, you are probably paying $8,000 a month, on average. If you live in a Penthouse apartment in New York, I couldn't begin to guess and I kind of doubt there are any for rent. Penthouses usually are sale not rent. In New York, New York, it would probably cost several million for a penthouse apartment.

The thing about New York, New York, they cater to those that have money and work at the big jobs in the city. TV network executives and hosts, newspaper executives, politicians, actors, and so on. Those people need to be close to where they work and since they make very good money, they can afford to pay the big prices.

climate change at its peak » Post #32

Sat Jun 18, 2022 03:12 in General Talk

I'm have a garage sale today and I listed as 'Heat Wave Garage Sale'. Today is actually going to be the coolest day we've had in a long time and it's still gonna be HOT.

I've been going out and watering my flowers and shrubs in the evening after the sun goes down due to heat and lack of rain. Here, the humidity really gets you quick. Open the door and the heat is so hot it takes your breath away.

Bill knew it all along!!!! » Post #11

Sat Jun 18, 2022 03:07 in General Talk

It's funny how the powers that be fool the peons.

Cryptocurrency is not the future. The powers that be would like you to think that it is.

It's similar to Fools Gold. The ones that get to the mine first and invest a lot, then pull out when they see it's not real gold, are the ones that make out like a bandit. While the peons dab in the mine hoping to find the real thing.

There's going to be a different form of spending in the future but it's not going to be cryptocurrency.

How much money is needed for ideal life? » Post #4

Sat Jun 18, 2022 03:02 in General Talk

Probably because out of the 8,000 that are Americans, thought the question was hilarious. I know I would have and if it was a multiple choice question, I would have chose the billions too. That's the problem with those types of questionnaires and studies, they single out only a few.

With that said, in America, a whole lot depends on where you are and what you do. For example, if I lived in New York, New York, I'd need say $10,000 a month for rent money compared to $1,000 a month in Paducah, Kentucky.

Now then, do you live alone or do you have children? If you live alone you would need a lot less money than if you have ten children. If you are married, just two of you, you might have a lot more funds than a single person.

What if you are retired. What about your religious affiliation. What about your medical condition. What about your personal needs. What about your personal wants.

The thing about America is it's diversity in cultures and populations.

With all seriousness, the younger generations today, want a lot but don't want to work. They also feel like they are entitled to everything for free. Of course I am not referring to all younger people in America but I will go so far to say a very large number, much larger than ever before in history....are down right lazy.

News V Fact Info ........tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Jun 13, 2022 06:20 in General Talk

Yesterday was the Gay Pride Parade in LA. I think a lot more turned out for it.

I received money from a total random stranger ! » Post #3

Mon Jun 13, 2022 06:18 in General Talk

I would have contacted PayPal first before submitting a refund. Just so they would know in advance that you are going to submit the refund. However, it sounds like a legitimate mistake.

I have sent and also received emails from time to time, over the years, that were meant for someone else with a similar email address and even name.

When I bought this house, the previous owner gave me his email address. I sent him an email one day and a replay came from someone else with the exact same name. The email addy he gave me was the spelling of his name and some numbers. Turns out the numbers he gave on that addy was incorrect. It was kind of funny tho because the next thing you know, the guy wanted to know if he was some how related to the guy I was attempting to email.

With gazillions of email addresses, many are very similar.

BUT here is the thing about your case, IF someone is buying something from a seller, they click their link. I know not always the case but almost always the seller has a web page with the PayPal button. The buyer would not be entering the buyers email manually.

I can't really see why it would not be legit since it was $180.00. If it had been $5 or $10, I'd be concerned because some might wanting to see if it is a legitimate PayPal address so they can try and bust into it.

If your addy is anything like your name, I can see how easily someone making a purchase for astrology, could make a mistake.

What you could do, is a google search for astro sellers with your email addy. See if any come up similar.

COVID19 & China - When Reality sets in! » Post #17

Fri Jun 10, 2022 21:22 in General Talk

I decided to be like ape man. Laugh in the face of danger.

Nice Way to go , be ready .........tasman1 » Post #3

Thu Jun 09, 2022 16:01 in General Talk

Ha haaaaaaaaa a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

COVID19 & China - When Reality sets in! » Post #11

Thu Jun 09, 2022 16:00 in General Talk

McDonalds leaves Russia » Post #22

Thu Jun 09, 2022 15:59 in General Talk

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 29, 2022 11:55:20 PST