Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #26

Thu Feb 02, 2023 18:26 in General Talk

I dunno. All I know is I am not 16 again.

What do you eat in the mornings? » Post #3

Thu Feb 02, 2023 09:44 in General Talk

That sounds healthy.

Don't tell ape man or he will try to fly to your house and take your bananas. :mrgreen:

Black Summer » Post #3

Thu Feb 02, 2023 09:40 in General Talk

Well good. Perhaps it will have a third season coming soon this year.

I understand what you mean in regards to the 'zombie' aspect but this one really is different.

There are zombies but not so much. In other words, it's more about the people fighting against each other and the struggles they go through trying to get from point A to point B.

Walking Dead, I pretty much burnt out on it. There is a one or two newer seasons of it I have not watched and I might some time.

I didn't know what 'Black Summer' was about and the first couple of episodes weren't real interesting to me. When it comes to the zombie theme, I have to be very interested in it for more than the 'zombie'.

There's another new one I started watching last night on Netflix. Resident Evil. Their zombies are a little different. lol. They are not dead per se. They have a brain disease due to a drug released by a pharm company known as 'Umbrella'. :lol:

Black Summer » Post #1

Tue Jan 31, 2023 07:03 in General Talk

On Netflix. I guess I started watching the first episode, first season last year. I wasn't really into it but started watching it again and watched all of the first two seasons. I really liked it and actually it's a lot more interesting and a lot more action than Walking Dead.

I don't know if that was actually the end of it or if there is to be a third season.

What do you eat in the mornings? » Post #1

Tue Jan 31, 2023 06:51 in General Talk

I usually don't eat anything in the mornings other than an occasional honey bun or some other sweet with my coffee.
I never have ate bleakest per se.

How's the weather? » Post #1

Tue Jan 31, 2023 06:49 in General Talk

Here it's about 22 F this morning and ice covered by a slight white sheet of snow.

The birds did not even come out this morning.

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #24

Tue Jan 31, 2023 06:44 in General Talk

Eat beans and banana's.

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #21

Mon Jan 30, 2023 15:01 in General Talk

Avian Flu killed about 35 million chickens in the States.

That is their excuse for skyrocket pricing on eggs.

Everything has gone very very expensive since Biden became president.

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #19

Mon Jan 30, 2023 14:50 in General Talk

I'll see how you like it when bananas rise in price.

Tasmanian Bananas 18 Count = $909.99 That will make you put your paintbrush down.

Is Amazon slipping into slow bankruptcy ? » Post #10

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:32 in General Talk

I've got $0.65 in here now. WOW! Somebodiesss workingggg BUT it ain't me.

Let's see...... $7.30 for 18 eggs. $0.65 into $7.30 = ............. $0.41 per egg. YIPPEE!!! I can buy one egg and have $0.24 left over. Maybe I can buy one and a half eggs. :?

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #17

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:27 in General Talk

In regards to high prices for eggs, they say it is due to the avian flu. They had to kill about 60 million or so chickens.

I find it very difficult to believe that eggs are as high as they are in my vicinity. I bought a carton of 18 eggs yesterday and ..... I do Walmart+ now, I'll go look....

Great Value Large White Eggs, 18 Count
40.6¢/ea
Qty 1
$7.30

About a year ago they were something like $0.92 a dozen. I always purchase the 18 pack and I want to think those were $1.07 per 18.

Yep, lets of egg jokes floating around.

Of course, that is not everything that has gone up sky high. Everything is truly expensive and I can't think of one thing that has not dramatically increased in price since the old fart because president.

Oh hells fire Darkstar2, I'd be dead before a fruit tree every reached edible fruit.

RRR - WOW! » Post #13

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:54 in General Talk

Let me put it this way, all the Indians that speak English, I try to imitate their voice.

heehee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MIyQS9p5E

THe Invisible Man on Netflix » Post #11

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:50 in General Talk

Physical 100 is fun to watch. There was only two episodes. Perhaps they add an episode each week. Don't know. The first event they had to hang from bars and a pool of water below. The viewer gets to watch them drop off into the water. The second event they had to get a ball from the other before the timer went off.

Almost all of them are built like brick houses.

Washing hands with toilet water - save environment » Post #8

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:46 in General Talk

Yes my hair is white (not grey, by the way). I've been thinking about having my hair cut to shoulder length and coloring it light pink. Presently, my hair is white as snow and very long. BUT it's dry dry dry. I think it's the chlorine in the water.

I'm in a rural area but not remote and it's city water here.

Yes I guess most every city in the USA that has city water, has a treatment plant and adds a certain degree of chlorine to the water.

I am guessing the main reason why chlorine has always been adding to the water is due to health reasons, primarily dental.

Washing hands with toilet water - save environment » Post #4

Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:04 in General Talk

Ug.

I only drink bottled water. Where I live, the water smells like chlorine. I think it's doing a number on my hair, however.

THe Invisible Man on Netflix » Post #9

Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:01 in General Talk

No I haven't watched it. I wasn't sure if I would like Kaleidoscope and have not watched it.

I watched the first two episodes of 'Physical 100'.

Also watched the movie: All Quiet on the Western Front (dam this was a good movie, horrendous)

Watched the series: The Midnight Club

RRR - WOW! » Post #11

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:56 in General Talk

Yeah, the narrator. India accent. Isn't Hindi and Indian sound the same or no?

India speech sounds very rounded, very pronounced but somehow shortened.

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #15

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:51 in General Talk

A year ago a dozen eggs at walmart were less than a dollar.
Now they are over seven dollars.

I've been thinking about planting a small vegetable garden this year come Spring. Not just due to soaring prices but primarily for exercise, fresh air and fresh garden vegetables. Tomatoes of course. Bell peppers. A few okra plants. Okra is so fun to grow and pick. Maybe a few watermelon. I've never grown green onions but I might plant that too. Onions should be easy to grow.

Well I have back issues now. Doc wants me to have surgery but I have refused it. Suppose to take therapy as in physical therapy but I don't think I am going to do that either. Presently taking meloxicam once a day.

I think the more you go to a doctor, the faster you fall apart. I shouldn't say that but it sure seems that way. I felt fine before I started regular doctor visits, cat scans, etc.

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #12

Sat Jan 28, 2023 09:42 in General Talk

Good. Hope it doesn't spin me back to the womb. I don't want to wear poopie diapers again.

Earth’s core has stopped spinning » Post #10

Fri Jan 27, 2023 14:35 in General Talk

All I want to know is if like Apeman, if I will my age will spin backwards too. I do hope I keep the knowledge this old woman has accumulated throughout her years because I sure don't want a repeat.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Feb 4, 2023 00:45:01 PST