Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Madison91

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Madison91

Amerika Will Eat Glowing Fish » Post #16

Sat Nov 04, 2023 21:27 in General Talk

Recently re-read Samuel Huntington's books on the clash of civilizations theory. There is a lot of diplomatic behavior by the U.S. government that, in the long run, isn't really intended in the finer interests, and is often even tinged with some kind of strong, irrational paranoid emotion. From the Obama to the Trump to the Biden, it has increasingly validated Huntington's view.

Amerika Will Eat Glowing Fish » Post #7

Tue Oct 31, 2023 23:59 in General Talk

Tasman, You can follow the data on cancer in the general population of the Fukushima region of Japan for the next few years. Also there is a group of elderly people on YouTube who are doing the work of collecting radiation contamination in the area and they deserve respect. I just take the statements of politicians as jokes and I trust the real feelings of the general public more than the statements of politicians.

Amerika Will Eat Glowing Fish » Post #2

Tue Oct 31, 2023 01:28 in General Talk

Hahaha, Emmanuel is so right. :twisted:

BTW, There are gun wars going on around the world, like the war in Ukraine, the civil war in Myanmar, etc. There is indeed a civil war going on in China, with Chinese Tiktok and Taobao in the midst of a major war. :lol:

7.35 on 25/10 and ONLY 107.28 for October » Post #2

Thu Oct 26, 2023 01:58 in Success Stories

Is YourSurvey still around? Why has my side disappeared for two weeks.

How is your wife, apeman » Post #8

Thu Oct 19, 2023 22:05 in General Talk

I'm sorry to hear that.
A light liquid diet will help somewhat. Peace of mind.

Starting Today » Post #4

Fri Oct 13, 2023 00:21 in General Talk

A: In word and in deed, it wants to expand the intensity and drag more people into the water.
B: Both its mouth and heart want to expand, retaliate and completely solve the problem.
C: Both mouth and heart want to expand the intensity, not only to further enhance the prestige in the Muslim world, but also to pull the United States into the water, bringing out China and Russia.
D: Mouth said to support A, but Heart want to stop both sides early, but if the United States continue to pressure, do not rule out will secretly give A some support.

The United States: Mouth support for B, heart want to stop earlier. But being influenced by political correctness, it will put pressure on other forces to at least mouth support for B, which may force back quite a few people.
Europe: Support B with their mouths, but in their hearts they think big brother America don't drag me down, the money given to Ukraine is not enough anymore.
Russia: I'm so happy, hurry up and go to war, kill America's daddy and fight until America goes under.
China: :silent: :silent: :silent:

Starting Today » Post #2

Thu Oct 12, 2023 22:37 in General Talk

So what are you trying to say? :silent: :silent: In a world where information is controlled?

Not Good , RUN » Post #4

Wed Sep 13, 2023 18:35 in General Talk

Who worries about those months when you can live 900+ months anyway. :mrgreen:

First Five Day in September » Post #11

Fri Sep 08, 2023 00:13 in Success Stories

I have tons of full quota here. :lol:

I think it's time to upgrade the system, some people are using the selenium automation plugin to answer questions in bulk. So we can't compete with them at all.

Marie Antoinette and Surveys >Same Idea » Post #8

Sat Aug 26, 2023 22:12 in General Talk

So the world has a lot of Ugandan presidents? :mrgreen:

$120.01 August target Done , Strange Month » Post #11

Sat Aug 26, 2023 22:00 in Success Stories

Stopped for about 16 months and just got back here late last month.
Only making $2 a day (2 hours) right now with an average of 3 successes out of 10 clicks. My quality score for YS is only 120 right now, and based on past experience, it might be better when it reaches 200, hopefully. 8-)

To People From India , I am not.... » Post #13

Thu Aug 03, 2023 19:57 in General Talk

More, sea
Car, emperor, pork belly
Sir, cheese
rrrr
Damn palatalization.

What on earth? » Post #21

Mon Jan 02, 2023 22:05 in General Talk

Bingo :lol:

What on earth? » Post #19

Mon Jan 02, 2023 21:49 in General Talk

Three Bodies is a great science fiction novel, tasman, go read it sometime. 8-)

In China, these days, there are fewer and fewer experts who dare to speak the truth. In a country where medical resources are already in short supply, what is lacking is real data. The number of deaths, the number of remaining beds, the number of serious illnesses, these are the data I am most concerned about these months, but these three important data are only published by very few hospitals, the National Health Commission does not publish them at all, I do not know how the foreign media get the overall data and conclusions?

Also, I don't know why someone up there wrote so much text, and I'm too lazy to read it. I don't need to read it to guess what is being said. It would be better to say so much than to post the source of the information so I can see if it is true or false. Instead of reading those news, why not come to China to find out the truth, after all, now that China has been liberalized, foreigners don't seem to need proof of nucleic acid to come to China. Haha, that's a double standard too :mrgreen: . Or you can also see what the situation was in Singapore and Hong Kong last year when they were liberalized for a few months. :?

Happy New Year!! » Post #8

Sat Dec 31, 2022 00:11 in General Talk

Happy New Year everyone!

What on earth? » Post #10

Sat Dec 31, 2022 00:09 in General Talk

If this happens, the first reaction of some people is to blame, curse, demand compensation, and then not do protection themselves, and then certain countries will still die more than a million people. And so on.
Forget it, let's pray for a three-body civilization to come to Earth. I think the speed will be faster. 8-)
Eliminate human tyranny, the world belongs to the three bodies! :mrgreen:

What on earth? » Post #6

Thu Dec 29, 2022 22:44 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Madison91 wrote: Papers related to clinical medicine in China, and regression papers in epidemiology continue to be published. Please move to The Lancet or New England Journal for details. All of them are free to read above.

As for why you don't see relevant stories, it's because nowadays medical expert spokespersons, or medical netizens as they are called, seem to have become politicians. 8-)

Question ....What is not politic in this world today ?

Breathing. :mrgreen:
It depends on how you feel.

What on earth? » Post #4

Thu Dec 29, 2022 21:29 in General Talk

Papers related to clinical medicine in China, and regression papers in epidemiology continue to be published. Please move to The Lancet or New England Journal for details. All of them are free to read above.

As for why you don't see relevant stories, it's because nowadays medical expert spokespersons, or medical netizens as they are called, seem to have become politicians. 8-)

Croatia Ended Brazil Dream , yes yes yes » Post #2

Fri Dec 09, 2022 23:04 in General Talk

If Yugoslavia had not disintegrated, it might have won the World Cup long ago. 8-)

Poll: How much do you earn at ySense / month? » Post #4

Wed Nov 02, 2022 01:45 in Success Stories

Why is there no "0-50" option? :mrgreen:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Feb 24, 2024 09:03:55 PST