Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour Statswhat should i do to increase chance
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
what should i do to increase chance

#1 by Noorli5h4h1z4m » Tue Jan 24, 2023 21:31

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! To qualify you need to complete at least 2 surveys or offers. Click for more details.
REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 2 surveys required $0.00
Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Total earned: $0.00
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon 48 minutes more
Streak 3 days required
Total Earned: $0.14 View History

huhuhu what should i do . Oppoturnity for me is very low. today i earn nothing huhuhu
Noorli5h4h1z4m
Posts3
Member Since11 Jan 2023
Last Visit26 Jan 2023
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#2 by Arvind9 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 07:15

Everywhere earning opportunities are not same depends on your country and how your opinion is important on issues products and services,it also depends on your demographics you could qualify for surveys that are in line with your demographics and profile
Most important you should always be truthful and give answers in a logical way if your answers dont fit overall it will be rejected
Longer you stay on the site and try surveys even if you dont qualify you will get more opportunities to earn in the long term
Try to get your bonus regularly even if it is $0.01
You need two surveys or two offers to earn bonus
OR
1 Survey 1 offer
use offers to complete bonus requirements see your checklist bonus chart on the summary page to know what is required everyday

Welcome to Ysence good luck
Arvind9
Posts5,148
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,334
Likes Received3,163/2,296
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Feb 2, 2023 01:02:32 PST