Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsLifetime Total $7655.03..........tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Lifetime Total $7655.03..........tasman1

Post Reply

#1 by tasman1 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 19:34

Lifetime Total on ySense $7655.03................Not bad for old Ape who is doing only surveys here

Total earning [ surveys only ] on all site combined for last 6 year ...... well over 23000.00 so far
tasman1
Posts17,081
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,522
Likes Received16,759/8,752

#2 by Marilynlahr » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:53

How i do survey surely, can you help me??
Marilynlahr
Posts1
Member Since26 Jul 2022
Last Visit3 Aug 2022
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#3 by elifay » Thu Aug 04, 2022 01:10

tasman1 wrote: Lifetime Total on ySense $7655.03................Not bad for old Ape who is doing only surveys here

Total earning [ surveys only ] on all site combined for last 6 year ...... well over 23000.00 so far



You're lying old man,Because the majority of the total money was collected at the time of Clixsense

Türks no longer receive surveys, even if they do, it is less than 0.50 cents.

We are trying to reduce the shooting limit and bring alternative shooting sites.

Can you write articles for us in the forums?

No survey for 9 days- if the survey comes in 25 minutes 0.15 cent - If you do the survey, it doesn't pay even if you prove it with a picture-games not paying on completion
elifay
Posts114
Member Since18 Jul 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given51
Likes Received53/40

#4 by tasman1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 01:47

elifay wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Lifetime Total on ySense $7655.03................Not bad for old Ape who is doing only surveys here

Total earning [ surveys only ] on all site combined for last 6 year ...... well over 23000.00 so far



You're lying old man,Because the majority of the total money was collected at the time of Clixsense

Türks no longer receive surveys, even if they do, it is less than 0.50 cents.

We are trying to reduce the shooting limit and bring alternative shooting sites.

Can you write articles for us in the forums?

No survey for 9 days- if the survey comes in 25 minutes 0.15 cent - If you do the survey, it doesn't pay even if you prove it with a picture-games not paying on completion



For start Lying is harsh word , not nice , this site is continuation of ClixSense under new owner
Reality ...... for this period of ySense I earned a bit more than under ClixSense , compare same number of months
Last year was my record , over 1281.65 , never earned that under ClixSense , this year will be again close to last year, so far $718.90
Fact is fact , no lying and no point for me to lie
tasman1
Posts17,081
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,522
Likes Received16,759/8,752

#5 by elifay » Thu Aug 04, 2022 08:55

tasman1 wrote:
elifay wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Lifetime Total on ySense $7655.03................Not bad for old Ape who is doing only surveys here

Total earning [ surveys only ] on all site combined for last 6 year ...... well over 23000.00 so far



You're lying old man,Because the majority of the total money was collected at the time of Clixsense

Türks no longer receive surveys, even if they do, it is less than 0.50 cents.

We are trying to reduce the shooting limit and bring alternative shooting sites.

Can you write articles for us in the forums?

No survey for 9 days- if the survey comes in 25 minutes 0.15 cent - If you do the survey, it doesn't pay even if you prove it with a picture-games not paying on completion



For start Lying is harsh word , not nice , this site is continuation of ClixSense under new owner
Reality ...... for this period of ySense I earned a bit more than under ClixSense , compare same number of months
Last year was my record , over 1281.65 , never earned that under ClixSense , this year will be again close to last year, so far $718.90
Fact is fact , no lying and no point for me to lie


You praise the site too much, but we barely save 20 dollars in 4 months.Clixsen has nothing to do with Ysense.
elifay
Posts114
Member Since18 Jul 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given51
Likes Received53/40

#6 by Nilsyla » Thu Aug 04, 2022 09:53

Member Since November 17, 2013
Lifetime Total $6,896.98
Year $949.70
Last Year $1,330.23

I really work on surveys since 2015


awesome tasman1 for your $23,000. But in terms of time spent in front of the screen, are you satisfied?

Clixsense / ysense is the site on which i have earned the most (largely); before i was doing lot of PTC, i estimate all of these activities combined made me just over $10,000. But i also think i wasted a lot of time for not much.
Nilsyla
Posts90
Member Since17 Nov 2013
Last Visit7 Aug 2022
Likes Given294
Likes Received145/76

#7 by tasman1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 15:33

Nilsyla wrote: Member Since November 17, 2013
Lifetime Total $6,896.98
Year $949.70
Last Year $1,330.23

I really work on surveys since 2015


awesome tasman1 for your $23,000. But in terms of time spent in front of the screen, are you satisfied?

Clixsense / ysense is the site on which i have earned the most (largely); before i was doing lot of PTC, i estimate all of these activities combined made me just over $10,000. But i also think i wasted a lot of time for not much.



terms of time spent in front of the screen, are you satisfied? ................... No no no no no no no . not here , not on any site . noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This kind of job can never earn normal money , it is just side earn for people who must earn a bit extra or have to much time
Minimum pay in Australia is over 36000 a year , who can earn that money, here or any site ?
tasman1
Posts17,081
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,522
Likes Received16,759/8,752

#8 by mclloyd86 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 08:39

Few surveys this August. So sad.
mclloyd86
Posts4,706
Member Since8 Feb 2013
Last Visit10 Aug 2022
Likes Given1,976
Likes Received1,572/1,110

#9 by dollar2euro » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:02

tasman1 wrote: Lifetime Total on ySense $7655.03................Not bad for old Ape who is doing only surveys here

Total earning [ surveys only ] on all site combined for last 6 year ...... well over 23000.00 so far

i earned over $100000 from 2 diff sites & crypto .only $50 :mrgreen:
ysense $5000
[site2] 4500
and $90000 from [site3]. my luck i bout @ 20 cents .sold $135 :D
Last edited by beafuell » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:22 » edited 3 times in total
dollar2euro
Posts713
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit10 Aug 2022
Likes Given330
Likes Received364/170

#10 by Gonsil22 » Yesterday, 16:54

wow congratulations!
Gonsil22
Posts1
Member Since30 Jun 2022
Last VisitToday
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Aug 13, 2022 11:16:07 PST