Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkIt's been fun, sort of
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
It's been fun, sort of

#1 by valerie » Thu May 19, 2022 05:39

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to give my farewell. I may come around and visit the forum at some future time but I kind of doubt it. I enjoyed the forum when it was a MEMBER forum where members could get help from members. Now it is so very ridiculous that it is sickening. Over and over and over again all across the board is 'the team' will tell 'the team' 'the team' 'ySense team' 'team' the team team team team team.

Who the hell IS the team! :lol:

It was much more active here when members truly could help each other and when administration had REAL people with REAL names, present themselves on the forum with updates and news. NOT 'the team' NOT 'ySense team'. Moderators were active and helped members.

Poor beafuell kind of sits in wonder, I think. :mrgreen:

Anyway, everyone make lots of money while you can and try to be kind to one another. You know, wherever you are and wherever you go, there are good people, not so good people, and bad people. It's a shame we can't all live in harmony but that is what it is.

So long.
valerie
Posts22,504
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Jun 2022
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,991/8,546

#2 by kanjoormadam09 » Thu May 19, 2022 07:45

I f you feel bored you may leave no problem but dont criticise the y sense team they are doing their maximum here to solve issues. I am loyal to the team. Yu are also not kind at some situations if you understood that you would not have posted this, Feeling very sad at your sense of pride :thumbdown: What the bloody help are we getting from you?
kanjoormadam09
Posts606
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given566
Likes Received534/304

#3 by suraraj » Thu May 19, 2022 08:27

It is her opinion and it seems that you were already offended by her in the past. :roll: After clixsense was taken over by ySense, it was Valerie all over the forum as a moderator. She was mostly a bridge between between the members and the admin. So it is better that you enjoy the support by the Ysense team :roll: and take your surveys.
Last edited by suraraj » Thu May 19, 2022 08:31 » edited 2 times in total
suraraj
Posts1,059
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given226
Likes Received864/580

#4 by kanjoormadam09 » Thu May 19, 2022 08:35

suraraj wrote: It is her opinion and it seems that you are already offended by her in the past. :roll:

Are you a fortune teller or someone who can predict others feels? dont talk such nonsense Do you think it is good to insult a team which is operating this system?, If she feel offended with the site she should have send them an email and not insult the team Why should I feel offended by her I am here for only an year and never had any issues with her. so why are you saying that I was offended by her :lol: :lol:
kanjoormadam09
Posts606
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given566
Likes Received534/304

#5 by suraraj » Thu May 19, 2022 08:37

Old habits never die for some members. :lol:
suraraj
Posts1,059
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given226
Likes Received864/580

#6 by kanjoormadam09 » Thu May 19, 2022 08:39

suraraj wrote: Old habits never die for some members. :lol:

what predictions.Wonderful non sense :lol: :lol:
kanjoormadam09
Posts606
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given566
Likes Received534/304

#7 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 19, 2022 08:46

valerie wrote: Hey guys and gals, just wanted to give my farewell. I may come around and visit the forum at some future time but I kind of doubt it. I enjoyed the forum when it was a MEMBER forum where members could get help from members. Now it is so very ridiculous that it is sickening. Over and over and over again all across the board is 'the team' will tell 'the team' 'the team' 'ySense team' 'team' the team team team team team.

You should not let it get to you - I've dealt with that crap with another company I worked for when they hired a community manager, and a bad one at t hat - the forum is more than just member helping other members, as it is not strictly a support forum. The reality is, what you are noticing here is no different to many other places - company decision makers are usually never involved with end-users, so they delegate ambassadors / community managers to basically gather feedback OR tell people what they want to hear, and pass along the info to the respective teams, what comes out of it is another story - in some cases, especially bugs, they get resolved, in other cases they aren't - I can say that here is much better than another place I was on, by far, and the problem here is the time it takes to address issues or acknowledge them. There is and has always been limits as to how much member can help, especially when the issue is 3rd parties or site issues unless they make Prodege's code open source :lol:

Quote:
Who the hell IS the team! :lol:

Administrators, development, IT, etc. If you are looking for a forum where the CEO or IT Manager addresses people directly, then it's not on this planet that's for sure :P Like you said once, this is not a mom & pop shop, on ClixSense there was no team - it was easy because Jim did everything, but when big companies take the lead you must go through support who will send your concerns to the team(s) and then it's up to the team(s) to give a you know what or not depending on many factors. Having gone through this myself, I can say that this site is much better dealing with issues than another company I worked for, far more competence here and at least this company accepts criticism good or bad.
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596
Likes Received12,932/7,055

#8 by kanjoormadam09 » Thu May 19, 2022 09:14

:clap: :clap: :thumbup:
kanjoormadam09
Posts606
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given566
Likes Received534/304

#9 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 19, 2022 09:43

kanjoormadam09 wrote: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Don't get me wrong I am not sending all praises to the site - I just said I have seen far worse - The main issue here is consistency - the way routers are integrated here, some countries can have issues others not, not everyone is on the same playing field, it is very frustrating, and the inability of site to have made significant improvements since its launch. I can understand her frustration but at the same time, we do not have decision makers on the forum, no company does nowadays - the time she was referring to of people helping one another was a time when tasks existed, and there is only so much a member can do to help. There are times where some stuff were said that did not need the "team" posts, things are not optimal around here, though some people have less patience to deal with that. Why is it that some people here have access to all the routers and surveys, yet others don't despite the routers being available to these countries ? There are days I earn less than $1 here after trying one invite after another only to be rammed into a brick wall after brick wall, off quota, screenout, non relevant trash, etc, it's one thing to hear that our messages are communicated to the respective teams, but the issue is not that, the issue is the inability of the site to improve user experience, on site #2 that day it took me less than 30 minutes to earn $5. Example #2, for a very long time here we did not have YourSurveys (some countries), initially the response from an admin was that it was probably an issue on my side - after persisting they finally acknowledged an issue on theirs - yet YourSurveys was working fine everywhere else.

We take the time here to fill our profile, how come I get so many surveys that are so irrelevant - like "This survey is for residents of Vancouver BC", I've also gotten surveys meant for US members, I mean come on, obviously I am forced to close the survey or answer in a way to disqualify me in hope of not receiving them again, but I do - I get far less of these issues on other site, in fact almost never. It's good to have a long list of invites, but is it better if 99% are trash ?

Then you have so many low paid YourSurveys invites here, 10 cents, what an insult - Sites are offering both the fixed and variable routers, the fixed ones are no less than 85 cents, and many $1 or more or 60 cents or more in the individual invites.

It might not be fair to blame the admins (members with red names) here though they are the messengers, but the blame is the actual decision makers, above the team, you have a CEO, SVP, CTO, etc, Go read online reviews you will see general sentiment has declined over the years, so many negative reviews of SB, Prodege's main site, it's not here only, so it shows the issue is Prodege itself, though they can turn around and say they are happy with the results they see, irrespective of how some countries are not doing well - Prodege is a privately held company, if it were a public traded company, they would be all over it to make the site more profitable and better for EVERYONE concerned.

It might be frustrating to get those "team" replies all the time, especially when no results come out of it, but there again, the forum is more than support, in fact it has been more of an entertainment, good discussions (once upon a time) and steam vent more than anything else.

Just because some people are earning 2 digits daily here does not mean the site is running optimally at its best potential. and when they find it to blame the issues on the members side that is the most frustrating part. There are some GPTs that NOW would easily compete with ClixSense at its best - so why can't Prodege be the one ? and no I will not sink to a level where I have to do all the 10 cents surveys, 10 cents for half an hour survey, no thank you this is an insult, we are in 2022, many routers pay $1+ per survey, there is no reason to do 10 cents surveys. If they were short 1-2 minutes sure why not ....
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596

#10 by Arvind9 » Thu May 19, 2022 09:54

Not all members get the same response its frustrating for many that they even abuse the site because they dont find a solution anyway I have always maintained a forum is not necessary how many GPT sites have a forum?and how do members get around problems without one even on Ysence it applies very few members look for a solution on the forum others dont find the need for a forum they get around their problems as one would on any GPT site
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267

#11 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 19, 2022 10:50

Arvind9 wrote: Not all members get the same response its frustrating for many that they even abuse the site because they dont find a solution anyway I have always maintained a forum is not necessary how many GPT sites have a forum?and how do members get around problems without one even on Ysence it applies very few members look for a solution on the forum others dont find the need for a forum they get around their problems as one would on any GPT site

Maybe because on other sites they don't have that many issues, people are just doing surveys and earning good money, and they have support that answers within hours and more effective, I cannot give examples :D

As to resolving issues on your own, it's impossible if the issue is site related. Forums are a good thing, members helping one another was done for specific reasons, mainly tasks - the forum was never meant as a support channel, because members cannot give support related help on account specific or site specific issues - and yes there are other sites that use forums, for both general discussions and support - it's not common on GPTs, that's true, but it was part of ClixSense's legacy I guess.
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596

#12 by Arvind9 » Thu May 19, 2022 11:03

Just for a couple of them all are worse than Ysence,Clixsene legacy Prodege is not a family of Clixsene to carry that legacy they have their own way of doing business Clixsene is dead no one keeps crying over the dead Clixsene took everyone for a ride with a 4 hour maintenance :D when the site got back Clixsene funeral was over,and I am shure a GPT forum is not ment for telling members that you lost all your teeth definitely its not a place to find a solution for your teeth
Last edited by Arvind9 » Thu May 19, 2022 11:12 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#13 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 19, 2022 11:30

Arvind9 wrote: Just for a couple of them all are worse than Ysence,Clixsene legacy Prodege is not a family of Clixsene to carry that legacy they have their own way of doing business Clixsene is dead no one keeps crying over the dead Clixsene took everyone for a ride with a 4 hour maintenance :D when the site got back Clixsene funeral was over,and I am shure a GPT forum is not ment for telling members that you lost all your teeth definitely its not a place to find a solution for your teeth

You got that straight ( I mean about the we have been taken for a ride) :lol: As far as forum, it's still entertaining and a good distraction from the issues of the site - people are not forced to read the forum or topics they do not like - it would be even better if we could just discuss current events but unfortunately not - nothing wrong with eccentric topics, they make this place unique - if only this can apply to surveys too - we've been taken for a ride that's for sure, and to add INSULT to injury, some people have gotten the better deal of that ride whilst others are rotting.

Just because some do not like forums should not mean everyone doesn't - same for routers.

All topics are fine in my book, as long as it is not fighting or personal, that's why you have topic titles to help you decide if you want to open it or not - and if there is no topic title that interest a person, they have a choice not to use the forum, like the 95-99% of the members :D

We are still far better than other forums .... As far as Jim selling ClixSense, it was bound to happen, it's no secret that Jim was a certain "age" and that his main income was not CS, what we didn't see coming is how worse the site would become on some levels.

People who do not like forums have the freedom not to use it, same for people who do not like a certain router.
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596

#14 by Arvind9 » Thu May 19, 2022 11:47

I think Facebook would be a better place to show your eccentricity members would give a more appropriate response as it is she herself mentioned that she spends time athome so no social contacts at her age she is already down people at her age still hold comanding positions good she realized it was time to call Farwell rather than make a joke of yourself
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#15 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 19, 2022 12:01

Arvind9 wrote: I think Facebook would be a better place to show your eccentricity members would give a more appropriate response as it is she herself mentioned that she spends time athome so no social contacts at her age she is already down people at her age still hold comanding positions good she realized it was time to call Farwell rather than make a joke of yourself

There's only one problem with Facebook - Real names, I mean anybody can start a ySense or ClixSense FB Group, but not everybody is comfortable posting with their real name showing - some people also leave wayy too much personal info on their FB.

As to Valerie, yeah we had our ups and downs over the years, but she has added a lot of good topics to the forums over the years and some very entertaining and thought provoking - at a time when we were allowed to discuss politics, it's not all bad, I mean who cares about the teeth topic, nobody is forced to read topics they don't like - any topic is valid on a forum, any, I mean where else can you learn about bird poop :lol: Some good discussions here stemmed from her topics and replies, it's much better than in old times when it was mods fighting with members, I prefer the eccentric topics over that anytime.

Nothing wrong with a forum discussing topics outside of the industry you are in - and you do not have to like everybody. There were regulars of CS forum that had left back in 2016 claiming it was because of her because of locked topics, I was even invited to that closed FB Group, I had never left the forum here but joined that FB Group and now I regret it, because then you see people's disgusting true faces - flame wars, insulting, backstabbing and bullshit, and the very things they were accusing her of doing, they were doing 100x worse amongst themselves. and the ones that left in 2016, good bloody riddance, they were of the rotten kind anyway. Having a forum separate from this site is an idea, someone has to start that project - I almost did run a forum in the days even dabbled with scripts, etc, but had no time, and in any case I think they will eventually close this forum - I think big changes are coming, I know because I understand business patterns have have lived them before, I've been so far on the money about a lot of things I said would happen, you might get your wish sooner than you think, hopefully by then there will be a forum people can use, and hopefully by then administration here will allow that forum to be mentioned, since it would not be a GPT site but only a forum.........BUT any forum that may be must have some rules, unlike that FB Group that was run by a completely clueless muppet that allowed members to insult one another and do f*** all about it, there are lines you cannot cross, like making violent threats, or threats of any kind and any illegal stuff. This place does have potential for having a forum where we can discuss good topics ..... as far as potential for becoming a good GPT, that gap is narrowing day by day.
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596

#16 by Arvind9 » Thu May 19, 2022 16:43

But at her age doing all this shows desperation its ok to washaway you achievements foolishly there is a saying your whole life is for achieving something and go gracefully not make your achievements meaningless nowadays many big corporation CEO's are older than her defining culture ethics its unfortunate if your life stops athome
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#17 by tasman1 » Thu May 19, 2022 17:32

OK Valerie , have a nice weekend , see you Monday 8.00 AM
tasman1
Posts16,934
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,428
Likes Received16,689/8,709

#18 by tasman1 » Thu May 19, 2022 17:35

kanjoormadam09 wrote: I f you feel bored you may leave no problem but dont criticise the y sense team they are doing their maximum here to solve issues. I am loyal to the team. Yu are also not kind at some situations if you understood that you would not have posted this, Feeling very sad at your sense of pride :thumbdown: What the bloody help are we getting from you?

She did help me many times , and not just me
tasman1
Posts16,934
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,428
Likes Received16,689/8,709

#19 by Arvind9 » Thu May 19, 2022 17:46

she was just locking up posts if she did not understand what to do even now moderators dont just lock up posts maybe she went beyond herself by thinking she would get paid for being a moderator or lets say locking up everything
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#20 by DannyChiarelli » Thu May 19, 2022 18:11

All is good. Still adding up all my pennies...

I see your stats are going strong.

Do good stuff.
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,210
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received580/401
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 29, 2022 12:44:59 PST