Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkDating fashion
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Dating fashion

#1 by kanjoormadam09 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 20:27

India is a country which give much importance to arranged marriages and usually are against love marriages. The marriages are arranged according to astrological predictions. But these days those traditions are abandoned and young people are engaged in dating and finding their own partners. Parents have no role in their marriages. There are many dating apps creeping day by day. Let people chose their own partners ,as parents should understand that time has changed and they should go with the flow. Customs and traditions are outdated and there is no use to follow old fashioned traditions these days. Many arranged marriages are failure and people live with frustations as they were forced to enter the marriages due to pressure from parents or relatives. Let anew era be developed
kanjoormadam09
Posts613
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given569
Likes Received537/306

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 20:42

Those infamous dating apps and sites, so basically dating sites and apps are like ordering pizza, you get to choose your toppings (or no toppings), maybe extra pepperoni ......:P Genuine love does not exist anymore, basically arranged or not, it is one big sham - people date and marry for all the wrong reasons - it's more of a problem on this side of the planet, but I think it may still be a problem in other countries, there is usually things on the priority list - Looks, Money and Extra Pepperoni :lol: You can't force love through arrangements, but does it matter, when true love is scarce - let's be realistic, who uses dating apps nowadays, are they finding or expecting to find TRUE love there, I don't think so - it's mostly people looking for a quick f*** or f*** buddies, one night stands, or truly desperate people who got rejected their whole life and think they will find better quality on dating apps - boy do they get disappointed really quick, unless those desperate ugly and rich guys find a "match", but only find out 20 years later that the whole thing was a sham and about money, of course when they divorce after 1 year and the gold digger takes half, they only find out 20 years later "Oh wait, did I get scammed here ?". It is so ********d pathetic, you won't find genuine love on Dating apps, ask a 4' tall guy to look for a match on a dating app :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Likes Received12,935/7,058

#3 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 21:30

I am dating Russian Vodka
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434
Likes Received16,696/8,714

#4 by Darkstar2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 21:58

tasman1 wrote: I am dating Russian Vodka

Save some of it, it might be worth a fortune soon, once WW3 starts any day now, hopefully you have some bottles stashed away, they will be worth big money soon :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600

#5 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 22:17

Darkstar2 wrote:

Save some of it, it might be worth a fortune soon, once WW3 starts any day now, hopefully you have some bottles stashed away, they will be worth big money soon :D

Sorry but I am not selling my girlfriend :lol: :lol: I will drink her :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434

#6 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 01, 2022 07:32

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

yeah I'm not touching this with a 10 foot pole :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600

#7 by kanjoormadam09 » Mon May 02, 2022 08:00

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Selling girlfriends after the need is/was prevalent in every society right from the begining of different civilizations. I think people who go for dating just do to satisfy their lust and after all satisfaction they will find new mates. A sort of selling
kanjoormadam09
Posts613
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given569
Likes Received537/306

#8 by josealvesjr » Mon May 02, 2022 08:46

kanjoormadam09 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Selling girlfriends after the need is/was prevalent in every society right from the begining of different civilizations. I think people who go for dating just do to satisfy their lust and after all satisfaction they will find new mates. A sort of selling

With all respect to you but sometimes you speak in riddles or puzzling manner. If I understand correctly you are talking about "boyfriends" who leave or do not take a relationship further or get more seriously involved and commit to "girlfriends" but turn their backs on them when the fun is over. If that is what you mean, if so, well then welcome to modern society and be certain that the opposite happens in the same proportion.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#9 by kanjoormadam09 » Tue May 17, 2022 02:43

Yes agree modern society has so much changed that we cannot predict what will be the fate of the future generation :oops:
kanjoormadam09
Posts613
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given569
Likes Received537/306

#10 by Darkstar2 » Tue May 17, 2022 18:21

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Yes agree modern society has so much changed that we cannot predict what will be the fate of the future generation :oops:

oh we can make safe and accurate predictions - it will be a future of hate, violence, fornication, drugs, drunks, prostitution, looting, theft, pimping, sex offenders, pedophiles, scammers and Trash (with a capital T) - did I miss anything ? :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600

#11 by tasman1 » Tue May 17, 2022 18:50

Darkstar2 wrote:
kanjoormadam09 wrote: Yes agree modern society has so much changed that we cannot predict what will be the fate of the future generation :oops:

oh we can make safe and accurate predictions - it will be a future of hate, violence, fornication, drugs, drunks, prostitution, looting, theft, pimping, sex offenders, pedophiles, scammers and Trash (with a capital T) - did I miss anything ? :D

Your post to long, shorten your post like this......Sodom and Gomorrah
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434

#12 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 19, 2022 09:52

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Your post to long, shorten your post like this......Sodom and Gomorrah

2 sentences is long ? :lol: Ok anybody who wants a glimpse of the future generation, spend 24h Omegle, take a job as a school bus driver, work in a school...you will get a sneak preview - WARNING: Not for the faint of heart :D

There are many future Obamas and Bidens in the making - America is not done with elected candidates that push the economy down a deep sinkhole. We would not be in this crappy situation of inflation had the Federal Reserve raised interest rates much sooner - the low interest issue trailed for too long, the Fed reserve is responsible for the big market crash and possible recession to come, and Biden re-appointed this person again for 4 bloody more years. Do you believe the future generation of vape heads, coke heads, heroin addicts, etc, will do better ? No way - ask any of the current generation what inflation is - and watch them scratch their head :P Ask them about Rap lyrics, vape, drugs, no problem, ask them about guns, gangs, you got their interest......... so yeah. we will live in a world where everyone will have to carry a weapon or weapons to protect oneself - it's going to be the far far west :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jul 3, 2022 05:32:10 PST