Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHeat waves in India.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Heat waves in India.

#21 by josealvesjr » Sun May 01, 2022 03:43

Arvind9 wrote: I was watching a video on YouTube by an Azerbaijan YouTuber he was a Muslim walking in the most Hindu religious place in India VARANASI showing how people are cremated on a funeral pyer and the ashes put in the Ganges just across the funeral pyres,the water in the Ganges looks like a sewage people take a dip in it drink it everything happens in it the dead is floating,the atmosphere at the place gives you an image of HELL a holy place or HELL,difficult to understand religion

Yes indeed that is difficult to grasp.We live in the 21st century where we have access on and about everything what is going on or not going on on the planet but belief (doctrination) remains untouchable. As a matter of fact the fanatics are growing in numbers and are becoming even more extreme. The situation you sketch in my opinion is a not a matter of culture,belief or a traditional and widely accepted way of behaving anymore and should be put an end to.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#22 by Arvind9 » Sun May 01, 2022 06:52

Its an age old customs couple of rivers meet at Varanasi and merge with the Ganges where the crimation takes place its given in the Hindu scripts that it was created by god in such a way that everyone who is cremated at the point of merger and ashes immersed in the Ganges will be on the path to Heaven

A famous king in the region satyawadi Harish chandra,his name means truthfulness,Harish Chandra gave up his kingdom to please god he started creamating the dead at Varanasi at the point where rivers merge with the Ganges god was pleased with him and granted him a place in Heaven,even today people relate his story to describe that people who are cremated at this point go to heaven,the place of crimation is named after him
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267

#23 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 01, 2022 08:27

Arvind9 wrote: :D you are just repeating what I said the dead are floating,one cannot imagine the place until you see it I would never even think of going to such a place I would rather go to the Antarctic and watch penguins

Good idea - is it covered by Amazon Prime one-day delivery ? :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,296
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Likes Received12,937/7,060

#24 by tasman1 » Sun May 01, 2022 23:59

Darkstar2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: :D you are just repeating what I said the dead are floating,one cannot imagine the place until you see it I would never even think of going to such a place I would rather go to the Antarctic and watch penguins

Repeating twice on forum is no big problem
Problem is repeating 1000 times in surveys same question like
What is your age and
What is your sex [ b.t.w currently non existent :mrgreen: ]
tasman1
Posts16,953
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,435
Likes Received16,697/8,714

#25 by Darkstar2 » Mon May 02, 2022 07:00

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Repeating twice on forum is no big problem
Problem is repeating 1000 times in surveys same question like
What is your age and
What is your sex [ b.t.w currently non existent :mrgreen: ]

Yeah that joke is old :lol: but still funny :P The repeating of questions in surveys is exactly the point that's how they determine if a respondent is bullshitting you or not, that's how they analyse for consistency - so if, say you are 69 years old at the beginning of the survey, and at the end you are 35, then there is a big BIG problem :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts18,296
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Likes Received12,937/7,060

#26 by Arvind9 » Tue May 03, 2022 06:09

Just been watching videos incredible two American YOUTUBERS living in Vietnam for the past 3 years they speak very good Vietnamese and Chinese they make some very good videos about the place food shopping
1)Chris Lewis 24 years old his YOUTUBE channel Chris Lewis
2)Max 25 years old his YOUTUBE channel Daily Max

Just watched Chris Lewis video showing China from the Vietnamese border no security just a check post barely 500 meters across the river people walking in China delivery personnel moving around people standing in their balcony,Chris called up a Chinese she could see Vietnamese walking on the Vietnamese side where Chris was standing she asked where are you Chris replied across the river she asked him to jump into the river and come to China its very easy maybe just cops you tell them you were having a swim

Its amazing border no restrictions young kids on their bicycle having fun with Chris and max its so much easier if you can speak the same language
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue May 03, 2022 06:29 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jul 4, 2022 20:30:34 PST