Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHeat waves in India.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Heat waves in India.

#1 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 30, 2022 04:53

Here in Brazil it is suppose to be Autumn with daily temperatures of around 27o but in April we experienced a much hotter month than usual of around 33o (well we all know by now that usual does not exist anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ).
However in India there is since March one heatwave after another. It is suppose to be Spring which is the best time of the year. Temperatures are rising rapidly in the country, and rising much earlier than usual. Heatwaves are common in India, (also here in Brazil) especially in May and June, summer (hellish) began early this year with high temperatures from March itself average maximum temperatures in the month were the highest in 122 years. In certain parts of the country it can reach up to 50o (122F). Seemingly Pakistan goes through the same ordeal.
Embrace yourself and try to keep cool.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 07:56

josealvesjr wrote: Here in Brazil it is suppose to be Autumn with daily temperatures of around 27o

I was going to say "lucky you", Autumn is the best season - ideal for all year round. Now I'm assuming that the 27 part was in Celsius and not Fahrenheit :lol: Over here that would not be considered Autumn, that would be considered a hot damn summer :P and when we have 34-45C it's considered a heat wave extremely hot damn summer :D To me an ideal temperature would be no warmer than 10C - perhaps to you that would be arctic winter!

As far as India, I thought they had hot weather most of the time, but yeah 50C that's dangerously hot, and given the dense population and many people who work outdoors (street shops / markets) I cannot imagine doing that even at half that temp :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596
Likes Received12,932/7,055

#3 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 15:06

Its fine here temperature is normal for this time of the year problem is in Northern India where temperatures are between 43-50deg Celsius its mainly due to human activity,in Northern India electricity supply is also effected citys have 2-8 hours power outage rural areas upto 15hours a day,power shortage is mainly due to shortage of coal which is the main source of power generation in India,two types of political games are on inflation and shortage of power

Standard of living is going down people leaving jobs I asked people why they say people dont want regular jobs they want to start something on their own,startups are the buzz word its misleading because only 10% of startups are successful
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267

#4 by valerie » Sat Apr 30, 2022 16:09

Yes I saw that on the news and people were getting water and trying to stay cool in the heat wave.
valerie
Posts22,504
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Jun 2022
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,991/8,546

#5 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 16:49

josealvesjr.... usual does not exist anymore

Correct , it is gone and I love that , today is 1st May and temp here is still around 20-22C [ in normal years it is 10-12C at this time ] ..... It will be nice to add another 5C and have avg all around year around 25C in Tasmania
tasman1
Posts16,934
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,428
Likes Received16,689/8,709

#6 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 30, 2022 17:28

tasman1 wrote: josealvesjr.... usual does not exist anymore

Correct , it is gone and I love that , today is 1st May and temp here is still around 20-22C [ in normal years it is 10-12C at this time ] ..... It will be nice to add another 5C and have avg all around year around 25C in Tasmania

For me daytime temperatures of 25o celsius and at night 16C that would be paradise. But we are getting closer to hell all around the world. Soon 35o celsius will be a cold front.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#7 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 17:38

New Covid19 variant emerges in India BA.12 10 times more infectious and dangerous than BA.2,India now is in the beginning of the 4th wave by June it will be at its peak people are living normally with no rules once hospitals start filling in panic will set in
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 17:39 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#8 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 30, 2022 17:38

Arvind9 wrote: Its fine here temperature is normal for this time of the year problem is in Northern India where temperatures are between 43-50deg Celsius its mainly due to human activity,in Northern India electricity supply is also effected citys have 2-8 hours power outage rural areas upto 15hours a day,power shortage is mainly due to shortage of coal which is the main source of power generation in India,two types of political games are on inflation and shortage of power

Standard of living is going down people leaving jobs I asked people why they say people dont want regular jobs they want to start something on their own,startups are the buzz word its misleading because only 10% of startups are successful

Yes Arvind9 everyone would like to be his/her own boss. But that is not how the system works. The system is based on starting a family with children, buy a house which has to be paid of in the next thirty years, support your family , put your children to school put food on the table. This to make sure that you are enslaved to the system for the rest of your miserable life. If your boss tells you to jump you only ask how high.That is how the system works. Otherwise it all falls apart.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#9 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 30, 2022 17:44

Arvind9 wrote: New Covid19 variant emerges in India BA.12 10 times more infectious and dangerous than BA.2,India now is in the beginning of the 4th wave by June it will be at its peak people are living normally with no rules once hospitals start filling in panic will set in

You must be joking. We never get rid of this s*it. Here in Brazil people act like it never existed. Everything is back to well they like to call it normal.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#10 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 17:46

josealvesjr wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Its fine here temperature is normal for this time of the year problem is in Northern India where temperatures are between 43-50deg Celsius its mainly due to human activity,in Northern India electricity supply is also effected citys have 2-8 hours power outage rural areas upto 15hours a day,power shortage is mainly due to shortage of coal which is the main source of power generation in India,two types of political games are on inflation and shortage of power

Yes Arvind9 everyone would like to be his/her own boss. But that is not how the system works. The system is based on starting a family with children, buy a house which has to be paid of in the next thirty years, support your family , put your children to school put food on the table. This to make sure that you are enslaved to the system for the rest of your miserable life. If your boss tells you to jump you only ask how high.That is how the system works. Otherwise it all falls apart.

Totally agree with you but people dont really care relationships break up very easily its very common women living with kids,there is no future because its difficult to get into another relationship if you have kids from the previous one,no one really thinks ahead
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#11 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 18:17

Arvind9 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:

Totally agree with you but people dont really care relationships break up very easily its very common women living with kids,there is no future because its difficult to get into another relationship if you have kids from the previous one,no one really thinks ahead

Problem in India is huge difference how people live and what they have
At one side are huge number who are super rich and educated and wish to live American dream
Another extreme is huge number of very poor and badly educated who still fight to live like 100s years ago
No place in world have that huge difference
tasman1
Posts16,934
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,428

#12 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 18:30

Only 7-8% can be described as well off in India the rest are ignored and left behind they are exploited by nationalism,my father was from the state of Uttar Pradesh his hometown is still 45 years behind in time no electricity no basic living requirements,a large part of the country does not know what is development because its mainly in sectors where the rich benefit that is infrastructure,people see super highways as development but more than 70% of the population would never even step on it in their life because its all made to support businesses its all one sided development
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#13 by Darkstar2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 18:35

josealvesjr wrote:
tasman1 wrote: josealvesjr.... usual does not exist anymore

For me daytime temperatures of 25o celsius and at night 16C that would be paradise.

16C that's too hot for night, more like 6C would be better at least you can sleep comfortably without sweating bullets :lol:

Quote:
But we are getting closer to hell all around the world. Soon 35o celsius will be a cold front.

That's the whole point - did you actually believe HELL was in another invisible dimension - we are literally standing above it, right now the gates are opening and the heat is coming out, 35-50C is not bad compared to the billions degrees down there :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596

#14 by Darkstar2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 18:47

josealvesjr wrote:

Well said, spot on - It's easy to say you want to be your own boss, but you need the actual experience and the right people, no wonder most people fail because they have no bloody clue about business or they don't have the right skills or right people - besides startups require funding unless you are wealthy and can cough up the money - but it's good for nothing if you throw all your savings in a business you don't have the experience to run - even those who do have experience can it hard. Most startups fail anyway.

Now the part about paying your house in 30 years, whee ??? Not in America or Canada :lol: You will be paying your house in 60 to 100 years if at all, with such rip-pff prices - in a few years a regular run-down home that should be worth $300k will be sold for $1 million - can you pay a $1 million home in 30 years ? People can barely make ends meet, you would need virtually an entire salary to make that happen, ideally you would need a $150k-$200k a year salary to make that happen, if you consider taxes, inflation, cost of living, interest on loan year to year. My former Indian boss (from Goa, may God rest her soul) once told me with the money most people have here, could live comfortably in some parts of India - I can see what she meant now - but the problem with me living in India is weather, there is no way I would like such hell hot weather, it's enough that here it is hot as hell in the summer, I cannot imagine living all year round those kinds of weather ....... In the West the standards of living and cost has gone through the f****** roof, unfortunately the only reason people can live comfortably in some countries is because of cheap labour and exploitation - this is why you see Indians being the head of major techs, some people have decided being exploited for miserable income has its limits and had enough so they decide to move to a different country and instead of starting own, they work for someone else but at high positions with good $$$$ - wherever you go there is some level of exploiting. If not for cheap labour and exploitation you would be paying 50x more on every product you consume on a daily basis, including door knobs and stoppers :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,278
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,596

#15 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 18:56

Arvind9 wrote: Only 7-8% can be described as well off in India the rest are ignored and left behind they are exploited by nationalism,my father was from the state of Uttar Pradesh his hometown is still 45 years behind in time no electricity no basic living requirements,a large part of the country does not know what is development because its mainly in sectors where the rich benefit that is infrastructure,people see super highways as development but more than 70% of the population would never even step on it in their life because its all made to support businesses its all one sided development

Arvind 7-8% who are well of is world wide % ,
Western world above average % is fake , very fake data , just propaganda
As govt here say we are all rich .... Are we ? Yes we are home owners [ many ] and average home is valued million dollar

Question is ......... can I eat brick ?, go to shop and pay in brick ?
Average house value million , average household debt here 1.5 million ..... yeah , my foot we are all rich

Back to topic .... hope in Tasmania avg temp will continue to go up to 25C and stay like that
On my last day on this planet hope it will go to 55C , think all girls will be naked on that day , cool :lol: :lol:
Last edited by tasman1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 19:00 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,934
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,428

#16 by Arvind9 » Sun May 01, 2022 00:49

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Only 7-8% can be described as well off in India the rest are ignored and left behind they are exploited by nationalism,my father was from the state of Uttar Pradesh his hometown is still 45 years behind in time no electricity no basic living requirements,a large part of the country does not know what is development because its mainly in sectors where the rich benefit that is infrastructure,people see super highways as development but more than 70% of the population would never even step on it in their life because its all made to support businesses its all one sided development

Arvind 7-8% who are well of is world wide % ,
Western world above average % is fake , very fake data , just propaganda
As govt here say we are all rich .... Are we ? Yes we are home owners [ many ] and average home is valued million dollar

Question is ......... can I eat brick ?, go to shop and pay in brick ?
Average house value million , average household debt here 1.5 million ..... yeah , my foot we are all rich

Back to topic .... hope in Tasmania avg temp will continue to go up to 25C and stay like that
On my last day on this planet hope it will go to 55C , think all girls will be naked on that day , cool :lol: :lol:

Well off here is defined by how many houses cars you have rich would be only 2% the rest are defined as neo rich
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#17 by Arvind9 » Sun May 01, 2022 00:55

A forest fire was deliberately lit in the Udhampur district of Kashmir it was put off but some miscreants lit it again main problem is human created even in the Northern state of Uttarakhand a fire is raging in the Himalayas that nearby towns and villages cannot see the Himalayan ranges due to the smoke people say temperatures are higher by 4 deg Celsius than normal they say the fire will go off when the rainy season arrives in June
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#18 by Arvind9 » Sun May 01, 2022 02:06

I was watching a video on YouTube by an Azerbaijan YouTuber he was a Muslim walking in the most Hindu religious place in India VARANASI showing how people are cremated on a funeral pyer and the ashes put in the Ganges just across the funeral pyres,the water in the Ganges looks like a sewage people take a dip in it drink it everything happens in it the dead is floating,the atmosphere at the place gives you an image of HELL a holy place or HELL,difficult to understand religion
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288

#19 by tasman1 » Sun May 01, 2022 02:31

Arvind9 wrote: I was watching a video on YouTube by an Azerbaijan YouTuber he was a Muslim walking in the most Hindu religious place in India VARANASI showing how people are cremated on a funeral pyer and the ashes put in the Ganges just across the funeral pyres,the water in the Ganges looks like a sewage people take a dip in it drink it everything happens in it the dead is floating,the atmosphere at the place gives you an image of HELL a holy place or HELL,difficult to understand religion

Many poor in India can not afford fire wood that is a problem , bodies are just fast half or less cremated and thrown in river .
Ash is not a problem , it is clean and sterile , half burned are huge problem
tasman1
Posts16,934
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,428

#20 by Arvind9 » Sun May 01, 2022 03:03

:D you are just repeating what I said the dead are floating,one cannot imagine the place until you see it I would never even think of going to such a place I would rather go to the Antarctic and watch penguins
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,288
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 29, 2022 12:29:22 PST