We wanted to share with you the forum guildelines here for your reference: https://forum.ysense.com/100000/Forum_Rules
Thank you for helping us keep the forum a positive and helpful place.
This forum is for all thing ySense! That’s right – share your success stories, daily earnings, challenges, and advice! Also speak up to report bugs, makes suggestions, and request new features to make ySense even better.
When it comes to general discussions like movies, hobbies, sports and more, please be sure to post those discussions in the "General Talk" section of the forum linked here: https://forum.ysense.com/Members_Lounge/General_Talk
Here is a link to the forum guidelines to review, we've also put a copy of the guidelines below this message: https://forum.ysense.com/100000/Forum_Rules
In our efforts to maintain a place for members to feel comfortable discussing all things ySense, moving forward off-topic posts will be deleted, any posts that are against the forum guidelines will be removed. Please especially note forum guidelines #3, #8, and #13. Posting any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, political, or religious in nature will be deleted.
Thank you for understanding and thank you for helping us make the ySense community forum a welcoming place for everyone to discuss all things ySense.
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS PROGRAM IS NOW 'YSENSE'.
Before you are allowed to post you must read and accept the forum rules.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of others. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.
- Spam, flooding, duplicate posting, advertising, solicitations and sharing of email/instant messenger addresses is not permitted.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law will not be tolerated.
- You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Members are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Try to write with language that is easy to read and understand. Do not use excessive numbers of emoticons or excessive numbers of large, small or coloured text. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Having trouble logging in", "How to request a cashout?", etc.
- The moderators reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
- Please note that your first few posts are automatically placed in the moderation queue and will be approved/disapproved according to the present rules. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the moderators and not to the members.
- The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of ySense or its staff. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to use the reporting system.
- Note that it is impossible for the moderators to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.
- Abusing the Reputation system, the post Likes/Thanks and the topic Ratings will not be tolerated. Asking for Rep points, post Likes/Thanks or topic Ratings is considered abuse, as is giving to others without reason.
- No Politics/Religion. For the benefit of all, no discussion on religion and politics will be allowed. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned on this forum. Be aware that forum membership is comprised of people from all over the world and not everyone will share your beliefs.
Last edited by ySenseTeam » Wed Mar 23, 2022 19:17 » edited 2 times in total
|Member Since||29 Nov 2021|
|Last Visit||29 Nov 2022|
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 6, 2023 05:47:09 PST