Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess Stories10.25 on 05/01 Not To Bad .......tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
10.25 on 05/01 Not To Bad .......tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 00:04

Month $11.28.....................this is bad for 5 day in January

REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 8 surveys $7.08
Offers 1 offer $1.91
Total earned: $8.99
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak 2 days more +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
14%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $1.26

3,482,389,913 06 Jan 2022 00:02 PST Bonus Checklist Bonus 2022-01-05 $1.26
3,482,377,183 05 Jan 2022 23:46 PST Survey Dashboard - PL73012300 - Complete $1.78
3,482,327,920 05 Jan 2022 22:42 PST Survey Dashboard - PL73012188 - Complete $0.43
3,482,195,855 05 Jan 2022 20:37 PST Survey Surveys - P2Sample10391228 - Complete $0.55
3,482,033,494 05 Jan 2022 18:51 PST Offer Revenue Universe Notification [CPX Desktop - Inter Conversion #3153943567 $1.91
3,481,556,053 05 Jan 2022 14:50 PST Survey Dashboard - PL72928334 - Complete $0.72
3,481,498,130 05 Jan 2022 14:17 PST Survey Surveys - T20860041 - Complete $0.99
3,479,602,555 05 Jan 2022 01:36 PST Survey Surveys - PSP10341087 - Complete $0.80
3,479,543,307 05 Jan 2022 01:06 PST Survey Dashboard - PL72999196 - Complete $0.98
3,479,504,930 05 Jan 2022 00:40 PST Survey Dashboard - PL72998300 - Complete $0.83
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434
Likes Received16,696/8,714

#2 by suraraj » Fri Jan 07, 2022 19:59

So you will not quit :lol:
suraraj
Posts1,059
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given226
Likes Received864/580

#3 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 14:06

suraraj wrote: So you will not quit :lol:

To be honest hope I will quit.... I do not enjoy this anymore , not sure why , I am bored doing this
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434

#4 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 15:07

See I told you :P How many times people say they will do something and actually do it - but one day or another he will have to quit, I'm sure he is not going to do surveys until he reaches 95, or will he who knows, if he gets that many surveys at 95, then he must give me some tips now that I wanna live that old anyway, not even close :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Likes Received12,935/7,058

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 15:15

tasman1 wrote:

To be honest hope I will quit.... I do not enjoy this anymore , not sure why , I am bored doing this

Congrats on your good day, finally :)

Tell me Tasman1, who enjoys this really ? One has to be sadistic to enjoy the frustration of going through so many links to get a qualifying survey, that and dealing with all the rubbish - same for the working class, I mean 90% of people working do not enjoy what they do, but what else is there to do, it's better than nothing it's extra $$$ you would not get otherwise, and even for the wealthy like yourself, it still keeps you busy and your brain active which is important at that age, and most important, it keeps you out of trouble :lol: I must admit though some surveys are interesting and fun to take, but to be honest too, most aren't - and if our opinions really made a difference, the world would be better, most of the surveys are loaded and biased anyway to lead answers and justify companies' misconduct and unethical practices, I mean do the politicians really care, do companies really care, maybe mom & pop companies care, but big companies couldn't give a crap as long as they meet their bottom line's objective year to year.

Good luck on your future days doing surveys you enjoy so much, until you quit - I've been there before, and I came back, after being betrayed by a company I invested 4 years of my life with and did so much for them, believe me I would rather earn 4 figures freelancing than crummy surveys, and if I was wealthy I would too come do a few surveys just for nostalgia :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600

#6 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 16:06

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Tell me Tasman1, who enjoys this really ? One has to be sadistic to enjoy the frustration of going through so many links to get a qualifying survey, that and dealing with all the rubbish - same for the working class, I mean 90% of people working do not enjoy what they do, but what else is there to do, it's better than nothing it's extra $$$ you would not get otherwise, and even for the wealthy like yourself, it still keeps you busy and your brain active which is important at that age, and most important, it keeps you out of trouble :lol: I must admit though some surveys are interesting and fun to take, but to be honest too, most aren't - and if our opinions really made a difference, the world would be better, most of the surveys are loaded and biased anyway to lead answers and justify companies' misconduct and unethical practices, I mean do the politicians really care, do companies really care, maybe mom & pop companies care, but big companies couldn't give a crap as long as they meet their bottom line's objective year to year.

Good luck on your future days doing surveys you enjoy so much, until you quit - I've been there before, and I came back, after being betrayed by a company I invested 4 years of my life with and did so much for them, believe me I would rather earn 4 figures freelancing than crummy surveys, and if I was wealthy I would too come do a few surveys just for nostalgia :P

Hope to get some inheritance in next few month , around 30-32000 dollars from Croatia , 80% finished papers , my son live now there and he is doing all papers , hope all be finished soon but we all know haw fast :mrgreen: is bureaucracy working
Once I finish that hope will stop here ...............hope , will see
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434

#7 by suraraj » Sat Jan 08, 2022 19:26

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Hope to get some inheritance in next few month , around 30-32000 dollars from Croatia , 80% finished papers , my son live now there and he is doing all papers , hope all be finished soon but we all know haw fast :mrgreen: is bureaucracy working

So you will quit :lol:

Apes cannot get inheritance as per the laws in Croatia. Just found that from the government of Croatia website and also from the interior ministry files. :lol:
Last edited by suraraj » Sat Jan 08, 2022 20:09 » edited 1 time in total
suraraj
Posts1,059
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given226
Likes Received864/580

#8 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 20:07

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Even at 68 life is so unsettled all uncertain and ??????????? nothing in one place everything all over the world,we dont make our family run around in 15 days everything belongs to the next generation no law nothing papers are already drafted only need death certificate if anything happens to me today even my family will wait 15 days to get death certificate and thats it,very sad that one has to run all around the world before one dies it should be made shure no bureaucracy no law becomes a hurdle unless you dont love your family and want everyone to run around
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267

#9 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 20:18

Arvind .... it is bit more complicated in western world and for me who live here .... For start I takes me few month here just to give my son in Croatia Power of Attorney to do it for me , it takes huge effort here , many stamps [ most must be done in Sydney or Melbourne , postal services are dead here , slow like a shit .
Once that is finish it will take another few month to sell what is left there in Croatia ............. yeah it takes long , very long
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434

#10 by Arvind9 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 20:32

You are wrong if previous generation does not leave behind relevant papers,in India whole life will pass my family will get nothing even god cannot give it to them in India the law will reject everything because previous generation did not leave behind anything,my grandfathers house money is rotting his children cannot get anything even they will die anyday because they have also become old my mother died 5 years ago,which means everything ended when my grandfather died even gods law went to hell
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288

#11 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 20:45

Arvind9 wrote: You are wrong if previous generation does not leave behind relevant papers,in India whole life will pass my family will get nothing even god cannot give it to them in India the law will reject everything because previous generation did not leave behind anything,my grandfathers house money is rotting his children cannot get anything even they will die anyday because they have also become old my mother died 5 years ago,which means everything ended when my grandfather died even gods law went to hell

MY parents did have a will but we are 5 children , 20% for each one so it is complicated , they did find a buyer , we did all agree . Now it is up to my and my brother in Sydney to send papers there and house to be sold . I will be fast but not sure for my brother , since his wife did die few years ago all he care is some old women there
Holly crap , told him many time to ... buy ... something younger but he like only older women , he is 76 , she is 80
Jesus Christ if I am rich as he is I will go just for 18-20 :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434

#12 by Arvind9 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 01:49

Even a WILL gets challenged nowdays in a court of law,people find loopholes in the law and make a WILL irrelevant then the real problem starts what do you do.
So my parents never had any WILL they just transferred everything legally with the consent of the other inheritors to whomever they wanted to give their money or property anyone who refused could walk out of the family and forget their relationship my father made this new law it left no option for anyone my mother did the same so only a death certificate becomes necessary where no one can be challenged legally because everything was done with the consent of all the inheritors

My grandfather had to leave his house without an inheritor because it was his ancestors property his son did not agree with him giving his daughters their share at that time in India women had no right over their parents belongings so his son said I will challenge your decision you have only one option give everything to me it ended in a situation where no one got anything everything was left to rot my grandfather came from an aristocratic family his house is a rotting palace today it was an aristocratic decision
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 02:36 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288

#13 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 15:23

32K, wow, that's like extreme poverty in the US and Canada :P With crazy high 7%-10% inflation yeah that's definitely enough to give you a break from surveys for maybe a couple of months :P In PC land, that'll buy you a half decent computers from the scalpers, maybe even including a half decent GPU too :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600

#14 by tasman1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 16:49

Darkstar2 wrote: 32K, wow, that's like extreme poverty in the US and Canada :P With crazy high 7%-10% inflation yeah that's definitely enough to give you a break from surveys for maybe a couple of months :P In PC land, that'll buy you a half decent computers from the scalpers, maybe even including a half decent GPU too :mrgreen:

32K Is nothing today , not just in Canada ..... My soon who is now in Croatia for last 4 years told me yesterday inflation is out of control , it is same crap all around the world , prices are going one way -up up
tasman1
Posts16,948
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,434

#15 by Arvind9 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 08:14

Yes Venezuela has the highest inflation some thousand percent slowly many countries are in 3 digit inflation,half the world could be in two digit and above,some gulf countries have the lowest inflation in the world in negative deflation
Most common way of increasing prices by government is increasing fuel prices which automatically gives rise to inflation in our country India fuel prices are deliberately increased to help some corporates especially ones in the petrochemical industry they are minting money while people pay the price certain business linked to the corporates are exempted from the rise opec oil prices are not going higher for fuel prices to be hiked governments do it deliberately to help some and also deal with the economy
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288

#16 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 22:43

tasman1 wrote:
Holly crap , told him many time to ... buy ... something younger but he like only older women , he is 76 , she is 80
Jesus Christ if I am rich as he is I will go just for 18-20 :lol: :lol:

That's creepy Tasman1 :lol:

Oh and after lawyer fees there won't be much left of that huge $30k inheritance :P

Spend it wisely, which means in Australa the smartest thing you CAN do is gather some of your mates, and help build you an underground bunker, it will be the best decision you make and come in handy, a lot of people have invested into this, it will be important for the last few survivors on earth :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,292
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jul 3, 2022 03:56:35 PST