Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talk5G Blow Up Literally ?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
5G Blow Up Literally ?

#1 by valerie » Mon Dec 28, 2020 07:34

valerie
Posts22,513
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,993/8,547

#2 by wildbillhickok » Mon Dec 28, 2020 08:29

Mentally ill people - a minority- can be violent/destructive when acting based on their hallucinations. They use their fauty/impaired logic to find motives and to justify whatever they are up to do, they sacrify logic and common sense to make what they are up to look reasonable (and they will find many good motives for what they are doing, even if the law states the contrary, I know it).
But most have conscience of what they are doing, see how they even justify their acts using ludicrious theories that they made up or even believe. If they are up to hurt random/people they surely also have some kind of personality disorder.

Let's suppose he concluded, using his impaired judgement, that the 5g was responsible for his cancer. Why putting a motor home full of explosive on a avenue? Would not be more reasonable tryng to sue them?

I'm curious about what kind of explosive he used, I'm no explosive expert, but I think it is ANFO.
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#3 by sdjuric » Mon Dec 28, 2020 09:20

The motive and how the guy looks like reminded me of They Live (1988). Might rewatch that movie again :D

But yeah, new technologies always seem to bring out aberrant behavior in unstable people. I remember reading that during the Russian flu, telegraph technology was thought to have been the pandemic spreader, mostly due to the high incidence among telegraph operators. Same with telephones during the Spanish flu.

Mass hysteria is a thing. It's easier to believe a conspiracy theory than accept that these are stressful times most people have absolutely no control over.
sdjuric
Posts30
Member Since20 Dec 2019
Last Visit23 Feb 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received39/19

#4 by valerie » Mon Dec 28, 2020 09:24

I don't know if he really had cancer or not but he told his ex girlfriend he did.

Apparently he was a geek, smart with electronics, self employed tech, contracted work.

His aim wasn't to kill people. That's why he did it when he did it. Christmas Day when
people would not be shopping. He also had a warning playing thru a speaker from the
RV.

The only person he killed, was himself.

I don't think anything was said about 5G being responsible for his cancer. There was
some mention about people believing 5G will cause cancer and some people believing
5G caused the corona virus.

But who knows. Maybe he was mad at AT&T due to employment or work related some
how.

No one really knows for sure why he did it. It was planned because he gave his car
to his ex girlfriend and signed over his house for free to someone in L.A.

It sounds to me like he really did have cancer and knew he wasn't going to live long.
But exactly why he did what he did, is only guessing.
valerie
Posts22,513
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,623

#5 by valerie » Mon Dec 28, 2020 09:26

PS. Maybe he just wanted to go out with a bang.
valerie
Posts22,513
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,623

#6 by Darkstar2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:11

valerie wrote: I don't know if he really had cancer or not but he told his ex girlfriend he did.

Apparently he was a geek, smart with electronics, self employed tech, contracted work.

Yeah and so were most terrorists too, engineers, techs, etc, putting their knowledge to waste in the name of a loving God that allegedly promises them paradise, when the only thing they will be getting is rammed up their arse in the firy pits of hell. If he was smart and into tech, he probably should know that 5G is not in the spectrum of ionizing radiation, we are constantly bombarded with radio waves all over us, satellites, radio, everything, why are people obsessed with 5G ? 5G is still in the range of non-ionizing radiation, it cannot alter your cells in a way that it would change your DNA - however the real debate is on whether it has an INDIRECT effect through oxidative stress which creates a STATE where you may be at a higher risk of cancers, but there again, there are tons of things in our everyday life that fit the description - 5G is no different, it does not directly cause cancer and is not any more harmful than any of the other stresses our cells go through, in fact there are far more stresses on our cells that people are not aware of. 3G and 4G do not break the bonds of our cells, do not alter our DNA, and 5G is still within the same spectrum of non-ionizing radiation. What spectrum is harmful ? Well, UV, X-Rays, Gamma rays.........

As to 5G creating the coronavirus, that is complete and utter IGNORANCE - there are higher frequencies in the spectrum, the whole world would be flooded with viruses. high frequency radiation do not create viruses!!!, if anything they should kill them (just kidding of course, but going along the lines of conspiracy theorists :D) Does 5G weaken your immune system making you vulnerable to diseases, well...........if it does,then it would also belong to the thousands of other things of common life that place us in that state.

5G's main use will be to move DATA at higher bandwidth - there is nothing in the specifications that says it also moves viruses :lol: Only the idiots of human beings that don't wear the damn masks and remain distant from one another, are spreading the virus. What are people going to do when 6G comes out, watch out for 6G, 6.66Ghz :lol:

Quote:
His aim wasn't to kill people. That's why he did it when he did it. Christmas Day when
people would not be shopping. He also had a warning playing thru a speaker from the
RV.

The only person he killed, was himself.

They said he was psychotic and had mental problems - this is what happens in countries where they release the crazy people from asylums and let them roam the streets - they lock people up if they steal a candy bar, but asylums are so full that they let people out on the basis that they take their damn medication. The only time I would start worrying is on the 6.66Ghz frequency, we are still a long way to 6G, which is due by 2030, so 9 more years to go I guess :lol:

Quote:
I don't think anything was said about 5G being responsible for his cancer. There was
some mention about people believing 5G will cause cancer and some people believing
5G caused the corona virus.

Technically that is impossible, 5G is no different than any other frequencies in the spectrum of non-ionizing radiation, oxidative stress, maybe, it depends on the exposure, length, each person is different, our bodies are continuously going through stress, remove 5G from the equation and you still have too many sources of stresses, technically 5G does not and cannot alter our DNA, they cannot directly give cancer - too much stress on our cells can eventually lead to higher risks (indirect), people should be more concerned with the CRAP they put in foods and beverages, additives, pesticides, all the processed garbage, and try to figure out which is more harmful :P

Never argue with someone with mental problems, it's either aliens are here and will attack them, or 5G causes cancer and coronavirus. China would certainly not adopt the technology if it caused cancer and viruses, ironically they are the first country to have controlled their cases and emerged from this crisis.

Quote:
But who knows. Maybe he was mad at AT&T due to employment or work related some
how.

A lot of people are mad at AT&T (rightfully so) but imagine if every people who were wronged went out in this way, it would be chaos - I'd be long gone too :lol:

Quote:
No one really knows for sure why he did it. It was planned because he gave his car
to his ex girlfriend and signed over his house for free to someone in L.A.

It sounds to me like he really did have cancer and knew he wasn't going to live long.
But exactly why he did what he did, is only guessing.

Did he leave a note or something ? It might be symbolic or send a message, it's only helping to fuel conspiracy and encourage these kinds of acts, it's certainly not the first nor last unfortunately, some people are ticking time bombs, there are many people like that, some people kill themselves discretely, and some want to make it a public spectacle, like you said, maybe he wanted to leave with a bang. One thing for sure, companies are not fully transparent, yes it's true that 5G is non-ionizing radiation, BUT there are other factors to consider, just because it is non-ionizing does not mean it is harmless, there are other technical things to consider too, same deal with those old mobile phones with large antennas you held near your ear, people were getting tumors in that area - so the theory of oxidative stress could be true, only problem is, nobody seems to know yet how much of it. Now this is a non issue really with devices using built-in antennas, and keep phone at safe distance from your head, so maybe unless you stick your head directly into a 5G tower, your odds of getting cancer from 5G are far lower than the other cancer causing items all around us on a daily basis.

Maybe 5G causes mental problems :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts18,286
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,598
Likes Received12,933/7,056

#7 by tasman1 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 13:02

In any case technologies today is evil
Destroying it will be good but only destroying it nice way , no killing people or destroying property , just if we all can take sledge hammer and destroy it nicely

5G tower is next to me , just under 100 meter , built last year and as most you here know month later I finished in hospital with very bad vertigo , 2 day in hospital emergency and still taking some pill for Vertigo now

Yes , time to kill technologies , nicely , do not harm people , kill technologies only , smash it , send world 50-60 year back , make people humans again , not this shit fake virtual world

Here is how NORMAL people did fight technologies

On a late January night in 1812, a mob hell-bent on violence stormed through the door of George Ball’s textile workshop on the outskirts of Nottingham, England. With handkerchiefs tied around their faces, the men slammed their targets with sledgehammers and fled, leaving behind five shattered knitting machines.

The early 1800s was a time of economic upheaval for English hosiers, croppers and weavers. The decade-old Napoleonic Wars had halted trade and caused food shortages. And a change in men’s fashion from stockings to trousers had crippled England’s hosiery industry. On top of it all, the Industrial Revolution sweeping across the English countryside brought with it disruptive technology that allowed workers to produce knitted goods about 100 times faster than by hand.

Claiming to take their orders from a “General Ludd,” the “Luddites” emerged as a violent force against changes in the textile industry. Raids on textile workshops became a nearly nightly occurrence in Nottingham since a labor uprising by highly skilled textile artisans began in November 1811.
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 13:13 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,946
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,431
Likes Received16,694/8,712

#8 by valerie » Mon Dec 28, 2020 13:38

At this point, no one knows why he did it or at least no one has come forward that knows why he did it.

It sure sounds to me like he was mad at AT&T for something and knew he was going to die soon so he
wanted to go out with a bang but not take anyone else with him. Now he will forever be known as the
'Christmas Day Bomber' and the last thing that came out of his RV was the music:

Petula Clark ~ Downtown (1964) - YouTube
valerie
Posts22,513
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,623

#9 by tasman1 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 13:52

valerie wrote: At this point, no one knows why he did it or at least no one has come forward that knows why he did it.

It sure sounds to me like he was mad at AT&T for something and knew he was going to die soon so he
wanted to go out with a bang but not take anyone else with him. Now he will forever be known as the
'Christmas Day Bomber' and the last thing that came out of his RV was the music:

Hero ,he is continuation of people who started burning G5 towers earlier this year , burn baby burn it to the ground , give us back humanity
tasman1
Posts16,946
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,431
Likes Received16,694/8,712

#10 by Darkstar2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 18:43

tasman1 wrote: In any case technologies today is evil

Absolute rubbish !

It's not the technology that is evil - technology can be very helpful and used for good. It is the shitty human beings that are evil and abuse the technology for their own interest ! It's unfair to blame technology for everything, technology today allows for millions of people to work from home instead of being out of the damn job - technology allows for better and safer surgeries, less intrusive procedures, and advances in medicine.........technology is what humans make of it.

Quote:
5G tower is next to me , just under 100 meter , built last year and as most you here know month later I finished in hospital with very bad vertigo , 2 day in hospital emergency and still taking some pill for Vertigo now

Did everybody in your area get vertigo too ??? Are you saying 5G gave you the vertigo ? We would have a vertigo pandemic by now. As far as 5G it's much less harmful than air pollution, additives in food and pesticides, global warming, etc.
Darkstar2
Posts18,286
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,598

#11 by Darkstar2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 18:48

valerie wrote: At this point, no one knows why he did it or at least no one has come forward that knows why he did it.

New information is circulating suggesting that he became radicalised and was recruited by ISIS to perform the "task", it seems that allegedly, ISIS and other terrorists organisation are outsourcing their tasks to remove the spotlight from them, it was alleged that ISIS offered his family millions of $ in exchange for performing that task. I don't know if there is any truth to that, but it is fact that terrorists organisations do recruit normal people, bunch of idiots who fall for the lure and promise of riches and paradise, no matter how much a country is applying strict laws on immigration, the terrorists are finding way to recruit locals to do their bidding - how pathetic !!!

Read this article it was written over 6 months ago:
Tennessee paper religious ad claims 'Islam' will detonate nuclear bomb in Nashville | US news | The Guardian
Darkstar2
Posts18,286
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,598
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jul 2, 2022 11:19:11 PST