Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPoll , Life Change
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Poll , Life Change

Chage of life

Poll ended Tue Feb 23, 2021 16:37  »  Voted by 27 members  »  Single-choice
11%
11%
0%
33%
22%
11%
11%

#21 by Darkstar2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 21:54

tasman1 wrote: Let say reincarnation is real and you are given choice what will be your first and what will be your next life

Scenario ...You are human and next to you is pig , you are building nice fire for that pig , time pass and both you and your pig are dead

10 years latter you wake up and you have new situation

Reincarnation ....You are now pig and next to you is human who was pig before and he is now building nice fire to put you on BBQ

Question ... you like to be first pig or human ?

Enjoy eating or to be eaten

Actually your post opens the door to more debate - it is a very interesting post, why ? Because this is similar to a theory where in our future lives we get to live out repercussion on others - so let's say in this life time you have caused a lot of suffering on to others, wronged people, did bad stuff, in a future life, you might be at the other end of the spectrum where you might experience everything that you have done in a previous life, from the opposed perspective, and this could be how you "learn" - if reincarnation was a form of punishment and Purgatory, this theory would make sense, life has to be a PURPOSE, and not just a random event just for the fun of it. Of course your example is silly, but your wording reminded me of the theory of opposites, or whatever technical term is referred to this, in a current life you may be wealthy and comfortable, in a future life you might be piss poor and bloody miserable, maybe each life cycle we get to experience a bit of everything, much like an all you can eat buffet - I mean when you go to school and take exams, you don't just answer ONE question do you ? You are given multiple questions, you learn a variety of topics, MAYBE, the purpose of life is having gone through every possible experience possible, good, bad, horrible, etc.
I'm not exactly sure that we would be reborn as the animals. as far as killing for food consumption, is it any different than the animal consumption in scripture ? It's all in HOW the animal is treated and killed I guess. Some vegetarians claim that animal consumption is wrong because they are being killed - YET, if you think about it, people are killing trees on a daily basis, killing plants, flowers, etc, all these fruits and vegetables people consume, were part of nature and life, they had a right to life just as animals, no different there, it's all a big hypocrisy, man kind is continually destroying nature - Now poor animal handling and abuse is a big problem, much like torture and human suffering, I guess these aspects might come to grab humans attention in future life cycles, as they might experience some form of it, though I do not believe necessarily they will be born as the same animal they killed or consumed :lol:

One thing tough, I would NEVER consume any meat products from a company that has a track record for poor handling and ABUSE and no ethical practices, EVER!!! I have seen SHOCKING video footage of how some processing plants treat animals before they slaughter them and kill them, people actually taking the live chickens, ducks, etc and hurling them across walls repeatedly, injuring them, making them suffering intensely, before eventually killing them, there are many documentaries about this and some I could not watch completely, was too much.....hopefully these kinds of shit for brains human beings may get to experience this abuse and treatment in their next life.
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,589/6,765

#22 by Darkstar2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 22:26

valerie wrote: Reincarnation simply makes no sense to me at all.

You are not you if you do come back. You died and you don't know who you are if you
do come back. But like I said, the numbers don't add up at all.

Well IF we are reborn we have a new body, the slate is clean, but our essence / soul is the same, we get to relearn, form new memories, etc, assuming that our essence, who we are is present outside the body, we may transfer similar traits and character from one life to another, but we live under different circumstances, of course we do not know we are reborn, the whole exercise of life is learning - if we know ahead of time that would be the equivalent of taking the same exam and knowing the answers, it would be cheating :lol: If Trump could come back in a future life, he might know that Sleepy Biden won, and might actually rig the elections or ask for "help" :P

Quote:
No, I don't believe children know who their previous parents were. It's hogwash. Books
sell and people make money. That's it in a nutshell.

Not all children do, this one in particular, and this was a documentary from a good source, not a tabloid selling sensational propaganda :P For years people have claimed to see UFOs and weird phenomenon, they have always been dismissed as liars or being mentally ill or "CRAZY"......now in 2020 things are different, even people in the military, pilots, etc, have acknowledged seeing the same things, people in respected positions who have no interests in making crazy and false claims, and a lot of information that was once classified is now declassified, I guess people are more open to the idea and would unlikely cause mass panic. So why not the possibility of events beyond our knowledge or comprehension, the door is open to all possibility, we can never know, in the end it all comes down to beliefs, yes there are many sources of propaganda and sensational, they have a vested interest of selling this CRAP - if they can write an article of a MIRACLE rock that cures if you touch it, they will sell a lot of copies, but there are actual credible sources without vested interests, they are just reporting on OBSERVED events, without as much as making their own views known, they are impartial and just report observations. Kids are GREAT story tellers, but it's hard to make up stories when you later verify the claims and you are shocked at the stunning accuracy, information the kids would never have possibly known, read about, seen, etc. What about medical miracles, they DO exist, even skeptical doctors who do not believe anything past their medical science, sometimes are compelled and become believers, there have been cases where people have miraculously cured of terminal diseases where their odds were IMPOSSIBLE, cancers that miraculously disappeared, people who have been declared dead after going into asystole for minutes, and suddenly a pulse - come back, and no brain damage..........People getting through situations that are impossible, so there IS stuff out there outside science, just because we cannot explain them with science does not mean they are not there.

Old people before they die, people who work as nurses often see this in hospitals on terminal patients! Patients that were otherwise silent, dead looking, down, not communicating, suddenly explode with energy, joy, talk, communicate, moments before their death, even some advanced stage Alzheimer patients were shown to suddenly regain their full memory and be the person they were for moments - it's as if moments before death, people KNOW and somehow their soul detaches, or some transformation inside happens, so there are a lot of things that cannot be explained by science or medicine. Some people bypass impossible odds.......some people are clinically dead, experience after life, yet they are flatline, no brainwave activity nothing, and come back when they are resuscitated, a completely changed person and the rest of their life is greatly changed - this would NOT normally happen if it was a dream or hallucination, there was no brain activity. Unexplained events ARE real, they do exist, unfortunately some propaganda media take advantage of this and make up their own stories to sell. I personally KNOW people in the field, credible people who have seen all of the above as they work in hospitals, it's real alright, and often NDEs are attributed to chemicals or our brains going into survival mode and firing from all sides, BUT why don't the equipment show ANY brain activity whatsoever during that period ? How to explain patients who float and SEE their body and can describe everything they heard or happened - I don't think one must immediately dismiss this as being the work of Satan - if Satan wanted the person he would take their soul, the person would be unable to be brought back to life. I believe personally there is a reason why some people can be shocked and easily brought back to life, and others NOT, of course I learned of course that you cannot shock a person who is asystole, it is not a shockeable rhythm, and usually after several attempts if there is asystole, they call the time of death - YET there are documented cases of patients reverting into a normal sinus rhythm minutes into an asystole, how the hell is that even possible, I'm talking beyond the 4 minutes........ You often see doctors try to shock the patient who is in vfib, inject the heart, etc, and some people come back, others struggle and don't come back, I do believe that people who are clinically dead MAY have a choice, if they WANT to come back, they will likely come back, it would be easier.......Those who REFUSE to come back would likely NOT come back no matter the efforts in shocking and injecting. Some people have residual electrical signal or have a shockeable rhythm, normally with a defibrillator, the heart should be "RESET" and convert back into a sinus rhythm......and the injections given to stimulate the heart - YET some people DON'T come back despite having good vitals and a shockeable rhythm........ Is it coincidence ? Of course medical science will find explanations for this, but even medical science cannot explain many things.

Another example of unexplained in medicine - heart transplants. This is COMMON - patients who receive a new transplanted heart will sometimes mysteriously be a different person, life different things, develop different attributes, and these will be the exact ones from their donors !!! Interesting..... Let's say you never liked fruitcake in your life, you get a new heart from a donor that craved fruitcake, suddenly you start to crave and eat fruitcake for breakfast, lunch, dinner and before bedtime.........This is documented, but why HEART transplants only, hmmm, is our ESSENCE of who we are, our SOUL, in our heart ? I guess the expression comes from the "heart" has meaning then :P

If people believe in possessions, demons, evil, etc, then why not accept the possibility of good too ? So far science has NEVER explained why people suddenly start talking in a completely different voice in a completely different language they NEVER learned, it would be impossible for them to have that voice without using a computer, imagine, your voice changes into a beast's voice and you start talking German, now I'm assuming you do not talk German Valerie :D but amazing, you talk fluent German now, and quickly, how the hell can science explain this ? Some people who get into RAGE develop sudden super human powers, can lift cars, trucks, or objects they NEVER could lift ever before.

Life is FULL of mysteries, our brain maybe understands 20% of what's out there, we are like a radio receiver with limited reception of frequencies, the same way there is a spectrum of light we cannot see, there is likely LOTS we cannot see because our brain's "tuner" is limited, intentionally ? Well one can debate on that - People with paranormal powers might actually be tapping into that "outside range", sort of like HACKING a radio receiver to receive frequencies it was not intended to.

Good to ponder on this, over a nice piece of fruitcake and wash it down with banana juice :lol: and for the record, yes it exists and I've had it before, years ago, it's actually made of concentrate of course, but guess what ? It does taste like bananas :P and if you drink too much of it, your blood sugar will go bananas too :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#23 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 22:38

At the end of a day reincarnation is never ending story , that is why it is used to hold us under their shoe forever , they know we will never solve that life puzzle

Who is first , egg or chicken , they do not care , they will eat us as egg or as chicken
tasman1
Posts16,364
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,919
Likes Received16,225/8,442

#24 by Detshin » Fri Nov 20, 2020 02:14

Darkstar2 wrote:
Detshin wrote:
tasman1 wrote: If you are born again and given a chance to change your life what % will you change ?

MY vote 80%

yes reincarnation,everyone will know it after they die ;)

I don't think so, our memories are erased you would not even know you lived before, life would be too easy otherwise ;) I think our memories and what makes us as a person is not in our physical brain it may be another source and that source is eternal and survives - our physical brain could just be a receiver and not a generator. IF we are reborn it would be with a blank slate as far as our physical memory (brain), but the cumulative storage from past lives might be stored elsewhere, and this is probably what is "tapped into" during regression hypnosis etc - OR it could be Satan playing tricks, so to be safe one must assume here is one life - Biblical scriptures do not have any provisions for another life, any belief in reincarnation would be own faith or specific religions that believe so. When we die will we know, probably not, we are no longer conscious, and IF we are ever reborn we start from a blank slate and have to relearn everything again, new person, new memory, maybe only some discrete attributes are passed on.

I'm sure if people had the choice most would NOT choose to be reborn, because with this messed up planet we live on, odds are not too great we would have a great life, more than 2/3 of the world is living in famine, wars, poverty and misery - so odds are not too great :mrgreen: There are people who died and were revived, some recall a light and an afterlife, but many have reported being suspended in a black void, a black like never seen before, the blackest of black and hard to describe, an empty, infinite NOTHINGNESS and being conscious, feeling suspended and crushed and trapped, feeling scared, lonely, worried. Imagine an eternal state of VOID / nothing - would you want to be born again even in misery ? Probably yes :mrgreen: Some religions believe in a paradise and hell, but there are theories of a 3rd state and 4th state, a 3rd state would be limbo (Physical Life basically on earth), and maybe the 4th state of eternal EMPTY NOTHING (maybe this is the actual hell, and not actual fire and demons rear ending you, but the actual absence of God, so being in an eternal empty void, and that would be quite a hell alright.

So how's everybody's day today ? :lol:

When people die their soul leaves their body,the scientists already proven ghost exist and some western researchers also interviewed some people when they are dying ,they were able to saw themselves when they are dying but the doctors rescued them and they alive so they were able to tell the story ,it's not just one person ,they interviewed some peoples with the same situation and they telling the same story,their soul leaves their body and they were able to saw themselves .

in buddhism, there are heaven ,hell ,reincarnation. people that do a lot of good thing in their life will go to heaven,and people that doing a lot of bad thing will go to hell,the hell has many stages.
people that not in the above category will reincarnate.

after we die our soul will leave our body ,we still have our memory,maybe we will meet the GOD/goddess and they will decide if we will going to reincarnation or not.

i am sure i will find out the answer at that time before they erase my memory ,yes before GOD erase my memory i will find out all the answer that i want.the same like human ,for example when someone kill or hurting other people he will go to jail,after we die we will still face the same situation like when we alive. we will still have some time to know what is going on before they erase our memory.
Detshin
Posts525
Member Since23 Mar 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given85
Likes Received195/139

#25 by valerie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 07:00

I will just say this, all the years I worked in health care, I saw a LOT of people die.

NEVER did any of them get energized or jump for joy.

I dunno what you are reading but I am telling you through my experience, it is not so.

When the body enters the end of life stage, they generally go peacefully.

You ever read an obit? Many obit's will state 'he went peacefully at home surrounded by family'
or 'his family was with him in the hospital when he peacefully passed away' or 'he peacefully took
his last breath'.

The point is, most people peacefully pass away but I guarantee you there is absolutely NO energy
or glow to them. The body goes pale unless they have jaundice (including dark skin people).
valerie
Posts22,086
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,476
Likes Received19,777/8,376

#26 by iamneerajkumar » Fri Nov 20, 2020 07:11

I will say God , Humans are emotionless . They don't care about the Environment .
iamneerajkumar
Posts2
Member Since13 Nov 2020
Last Visit8 Dec 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#27 by valerie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 08:36

Gee, I don't think humans are emotionless, just the opposite. We have a lot of emotions.

Some people do not care about the environment but many people do.
valerie
Posts22,086
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,476
Likes Received19,777/8,376

#28 by josealvesjr » Fri Nov 20, 2020 08:52

What happens after death is (still) the big enigma.It will be revealed (or not ) after we breathe our last breath . Peoples look for a reason and justification of their existence here on earth, many find a for them acceptable reason and explanation through their religious faith and belief. Others experience and look upon life as a one time event without any religous motives and eventual consequences.Dead is dead.
All religions preach and describe an after death scenario, per religion there are variations and differences.
Buddhism,Christianity,Hinduism, Islam just to name the big 4 have different scenarios.For believers in these religious doctrines it is in their mindset that what will happen after death is how it is written down.
That is why it could be possible that persons who have a near death experience ,their experience is accordingly to their religous doctrine.It is in the mind. People who think or are personally convinced they live(d) a fulfilling religous God fearing obedient life experience bright lights (positive) where others who knowingly led (lead) a sinful life experience the darkest of the darkest (fear) near death experience. This makes a near death experience something personal.
Whatever we discuss and think from our personal point of view or religious conviction, it all remains uncertain and remains to be seen but will and must be experienced.
josealvesjr
Posts1,711
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given435
Likes Received1,303/848

#29 by tasman1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 13:16

iamneerajkumar wrote: I will say God , Humans are emotionless . They don't care about the Environment .

Humans are special creature , Good and Evil at same time
In good times we are very good and very Evil in bad times

My proof

Lived in former Jugoslavia , did see good times and horror time once it started going down
Lived in Croatia in good time and seen good people and in evil time in revolution and have seen horror
Lived in Switzerland in good times and seen helpfull people and was there in bad times [ oil crisis ] horror people
Living now in Australia , in good times people are good in bad times they tell you , get the fu.k back to your country

O yes , we are Good Evil creature
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:52 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,364
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,919

#30 by iamneerajkumar » Fri Nov 20, 2020 20:53

2 Minute silence for those people who voted for 0% . :lol:
iamneerajkumar
Posts2
Member Since13 Nov 2020
Last Visit8 Dec 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#31 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 21:13

Detshin wrote:
When people die their soul leaves their body,the scientists already proven ghost exist and some western researchers also interviewed some people when they are dying ,they were able to saw themselves when they are dying but the doctors rescued them and they alive so they were able to tell the story ,it's not just one person ,they interviewed some peoples with the same situation and they telling the same story,their soul leaves their body and they were able to saw themselves .

There were some documented cases and studies, but by no means any proof. There are too many variables that are unknown and unexplained. What you are referring to are NDEs (Near Death Experiences), people interviewed were clinically dead and revived and told their stories, many of the stories have a common pattern, however the sample is so small to draw conclusions - ALSO there are a group of people who died and were brought back and didn't see anything or recall anything, in fact most don't, and you are more likely to read about the positive experiences, but there are reported very bad experiences like being suspended in an empty dark void or other very bad experiences. Yes there are reported cases of people floating and seeing in the room, hearing, recalling exact words, names, actions, not only that, some people had a total transformation of their life after an NDE, but one must be cautious about these studies, because nothing is definitive proof yet. When we die, contrary to myth, our cells do not die instantly. We become instantly unconscious, but it may take HOURS or longer for cells to completely die, we may even remain conscious or semi-conscious at death, or "AWARE" in an in-between state when we die, until our cells fire off and die off. NDEs experienced were in that short time window - unfortunately there is a limited time window between clinical death and revival that is possible without brain damage. Are these NDEs are brain's way of fighting death, suiting us, cells firing and giving us these experience, and in levels / frequencies undetected by monitors ? How to explain people who recall stuff and see stuff, when you die, you may be unconscious but still be able to hear until your cells fully die off, the same way you can hear in real life whilst you sleep and in a dream state / REM state, but how to explain people seeing above their body, again, unfortunately there is a lot of people who PROFIT from misinformation and mangling of information, it's sometimes hard to tell what is true and what is fabrication for the purpose of profits.

Personally, I DO believe in a soul, and yes I do believe we retain SOME level of awareness when we die, BUT, do we go through tunnels, lights, see our angels, greeted by deceased, etc.....this all comes down to faith, NOTHING proves anything, yes there has been proof of demonic possessions and malicious spirits, so in my book if there are demons there is a spirit world. NDEs are hardly any proof of life after death - they could just be a TRANSITION to help us cope with death, it would take a bigger sample and more studies to prove anything. What I find chilling and compelling is when skeptics and doctors experience NDEs and live to tell about it, I believe their stories, BUT AGAIN, is this proof of anything, were they really experiencing what they did as a soul, or was that just a physical manifestation of a body that is dying and firing chemicals to help you cope with death ? The power of the brain is amazing, when you dream, you can dream vividly and recall full colour and all physical senses, yet you are fully asleep - so the same can happen if you are clinically dea.

Quote:
in buddhism, there are heaven ,hell ,reincarnation. people that do a lot of good thing in their life will go to heaven,and people that doing a lot of bad thing will go to hell,the hell has many stages.
people that not in the above category will reincarnate.

GOOD and BAD is subjective, by this definition, most people will go to hell :D As far as the reincarnation aspect, that would be the equivalent as Purgatory (the in between state). Hell could be for people with no hope and no will to change, purgatory can be for those who have hope to cleanse I guess although nothing in our scripture supports this at least not for Christianity and its derivatives, etc.... and in some religion if you are bad you go to heaven, try to figure that out ! and in the name of the same "loving" God....... Yes some people in life are bad or do bad things say bad things but based on specific circumstances, but not necessarily bad in the sense of evil. People at all time as long as they live have the opportunity to repent, once you are dead you can no longer repent. Each religion has good arguments, except one I have in mind which is a radicalised version with a horrible doctrine based on murder, I will never respect that! But otherwise different religions have different beliefs, each one can be debated and have good arguments, for example in my books there is NO acceptable arguments to justify MURDER to go to heaven - but there is good arguments for reincarnation and other beliefs in these other religions, many of which share common traits.

Quote:
after we die our soul will leave our body ,we still have our memory,maybe we will meet the GOD/goddess and they will decide if we will going to reincarnation or not.

I personally do believe all our memories are stored externally - BUT as far as our physical body our memory is wiped upon rebirth. Are there ways to tap into past memories, assuming that our memories are stored externally in theory I would think so, but our human brain was not intended to do this - some people I guess are able to tap into unused parts of their brain - I guess much like a tweaked radio which can receive frequencies outside of its intended range.
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#32 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 21:28

valerie wrote: I will just say this, all the years I worked in health care, I saw a LOT of people die.

NEVER did any of them get energized or jump for joy.

ahaha no, not JUMP for joy or glow, that is in science fiction movies :lol: I meant there are documented cases from doctors and nurses, same for NDEs, it does not represent EVERY person who dies, some people have this look on their face before they die, they KNOW they will die. Some people who had end-stage Alzheimer suddenly regained all their memory and were able to have a few minutes conversation before passing. Maybe you haven't seen it, because like NDEs, it is not EVERYBODY. Maybe there is sometimes a GLITCH in that FILTER between life and other dimensions where we momentarily get to see in this range, that we are not meant to see, most people do not look forward to death and just pass on without experiencing anything or not SHOW it. Some nurses and doctors saw this, the same way some military and pilots saw sightings, they are respected and not crazy and have no interest of making stuff up, especially in that profession where people adhere to science and rarely believe in anything else.

Quote:
The point is, most people peacefully pass away but I guarantee you there is absolutely NO energy
or glow to them. The body goes pale unless they have jaundice (including dark skin people).

Yes the pale part, because of reduced blood circulation - some people suddenly gain high energy they didn't have for a moment, this is medically recognised as terminal lucidity, or near-death rally, it is a good way to tell if someone is getting ready to die, it IS common, I have seen it off my own eyes, many times, science CAN explain Terminal Lucidity, theories, BUT there are other things science cannot explain like Alzheimer patients suddenly regaining memory despite scans showing a severely deteriorated end-stage where there is NO WAY they could have such awareness, this leads me to believe that before the moment of death you have begun the transition and tapping into the external sources, BUT you are still in your body - I think this is a glitch, you are likely stuck in between states - kinda like a like switch in the in-between position (bzzzzzt :lol: ). But yes for the most part most people die without experiences, the ones that do are unusual cases, but they deserve more looking into, and not all cases should be dismissed as frauds, because they are not stories made up in tabloid magazines :P Some skeptics did not suddenly become believers by reading the Quack journals, National Enquirer or other tabloids !

It would be nice one day if we all meet in the after life, we will have a nice discussion and look back on these discussion on forum, we will all find out, we will all look back on all the crap on earth and hopefully we could get some answers :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#33 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 21:38

josealvesjr wrote: What happens after death is (still) the big enigma.It will be revealed (or not ) after we breathe our last breath . Peoples look for a reason and justification of their existence here on earth, many find a for them acceptable reason and explanation through their religious faith and belief. Others experience and look upon life as a one time event without any religous motives and eventual consequences.Dead is dead.
All religions preach and describe an after death scenario, per religion there are variations and differences.
Buddhism,Christianity,Hinduism, Islam just to name the big 4 have different scenarios.For believers in these religious doctrines it is in their mindset that what will happen after death is how it is written down.
That is why it could be possible that persons who have a near death experience ,their experience is accordingly to their religous doctrine.It is in the mind. People who think or are personally convinced they live(d) a fulfilling religous God fearing obedient life experience bright lights (positive) where others who knowingly led (lead) a sinful life experience the darkest of the darkest (fear) near death experience. This makes a near death experience something personal.
Whatever we discuss and think from our personal point of view or religious conviction, it all remains uncertain and remains to be seen but will and must be experienced.

Great point indeed ! It all comes down to faith - BUT here is something interesting - There are many counts of NDEs where people were atheist / did not believe in anything, and have seen the same things - Many NDEs share common patterns irrespective of their religion and own faith, so this is quite interesting. It is often said that religion is man made, just like language - maybe all humans ARE equal under the same one creator and as to what happens after we die, it will likely be the same for everyone - there is a big difference between our beliefs in our physical plane and what actually happens after we die, which is irrespective of our beliefs - Sometimes beliefs / faith is to cope, if people's faith makes them feel better about life, that's good, as long as the belief does not represent a threat to others like radicalised versions of religions - I fully respect different religions and beliefs, I totally have ABSOLUTELY no respect for using our God's name for murder and vile acts - there is NO justification for taking one person's life under the guise of religion whatever it may be. Unfortunately, religion is a major source of violence, wars and unrest on this planet, then followed by race - In an ideal world, we are all equal no matter how we look and our skin colour and religion, unfortunately, the world evolves around judgment based on race and religion. Each religion has its share of scandals and controversies.....in the end we are all humans and in theory created by the same creator of everything.......
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#34 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 21:39

iamneerajkumar wrote: 2 Minute silence for those people who voted for 0% . :lol:

Either we have a saint among us, or a stone cold serial killer :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#35 by tasman1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 22:08

Just to add a bit salt and hot chili on our wounds :twisted: :evil:

There is no another life once we are dead , dead is dead and we will never live again

Please accept reality and kill all your dreams about another life and try to understand every second that is gone is a second less left for living ... example you did spend 15 second to read this post and now you have 15 second less to live :evil: :evil:

One idea here is how to make it look that you will live much longer ,here it is
Do NOTHING for rest of your life , have a watch next to you , look it for min 16 hours a day non stop , do nothing , think nothing just look that watch , look it until your time come to die .... yeah , every single day will look like a year and it will look to you that you live for million year,,, try it now for only 1 year and tell me what is your opinion about that :evil: :evil:
tasman1
Posts16,364
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,919

#36 by Detshin » Sat Nov 21, 2020 04:14

Darkstar2 wrote:

It would be nice one day if we all meet in the after life, we will have a nice discussion and look back on these discussion on forum, we will all find out, we will all look back on all the crap on earth and hopefully we could get some answers :D

No matter what i will find out the answer ,reincarnation or not etc etc.i will find out the answer,i will.
Detshin
Posts525
Member Since23 Mar 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given85
Likes Received195/139

#37 by josealvesjr » Sat Nov 21, 2020 05:30

Detshin wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

No matter what i will find out the answer ,reincarnation or not etc etc.i will find out the answer,i will.

Not that there is any alternative to that (not yet). We all will and must face the music, eventhough modern medical science is trying to postpone and cheat the inevitable as much as possible. We humans over- complicate life. Life is easy but how to live it is complicated. It starts and ends with yourself. Everybody is responsible for his/her own life story, no excuses.You write the script and make it as easy or difficult as you want.

My life philosophy is simple:
Love yourself so you can love others
Trust yourself so you can trust others
Believe in yourself so you can believe in others
Respect yourself so you can respect others
Be honest to yourself so you can be honest to others
josealvesjr
Posts1,711
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given435
Likes Received1,303/848

#38 by Darkstar2 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 17:39

tasman1 wrote: Just to add a bit salt and hot chili on our wounds :twisted: :evil:

There is no another life once we are dead , dead is dead and we will never live again

Wow that is depressing - to think we are going through this life for nothing - so I guess you've been there and came back to let us know right ? :P I hate to break the news to you, but you are ALL wrong, I have the ultimate answer to what death is, and some will not like it, so be warned, sensitive readers you were warned.

When we die, we spend 350 years eating chocolate, all kinds of chocolates. We are in a hexagon shaped capsule that is spinning and we eat unlimited supply of chocolates, and to those who think this is a heaven, think again, imagine the implications of spending your entire time eating chocolate, after 350 years you are evaluated by the judge, if you are still not ready, you will be given another 350 years sentence but this time you'll be eating chocolates AND pickles, alternating between both...after which you will be given your final ultimate judgment, if you fail, you will be sentenced to eternity eating rancid meatloaf, if you pass, the gates of paradise will open for you, you need a score of A to pass, a score of higher than C+ (B) will get you reincarnated in Purgatory (Earth). I hope this clears all doubts once and for all.

Quote:
One idea here is how to make it look that you will live much longer ,here it is
Do NOTHING for rest of your life , have a watch next to you , look it for min 16 hours a day non stop , do nothing , think nothing just look that watch , look it until your time come to die .... yeah , every single day will look like a year and it will look to you that you live for million year,,, try it now for only 1 year and tell me what is your opinion about that :evil: :evil:

and the Nobel prize goes to..Tasman1 for his brilliant ideas, best idea I read so far - cheers :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#39 by tasman1 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:03

josealvesjr wrote:
Detshin wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Not that there is any alternative to that (not yet). We all will and must face the music, eventhough modern medical science is trying to postpone and cheat the inevitable as much as possible. We humans over- complicate life. Life is easy but how to live it is complicated. It starts and ends with yourself. Everybody is responsible for his/her own life story, no excuses.You write the script and make it as easy or difficult as you want.

My life philosophy is simple:
Love yourself so you can love others
Trust yourself so you can trust others
Believe in yourself so you can believe in others
Respect yourself so you can respect others
Be honest to yourself so you can be honest to others

Thanks yose , your post , philosophy, is perfect recipe for disaster but OK for some who like life under bridge :mrgreen: in in misery , not even a priest can live that life :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,364
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,919

#40 by Darkstar2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:23

Tasman1 you should apply for Britain's Got Talent, why put all the comedy to waste :lol: :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,465
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 26, 2022 04:03:08 PST