Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPoll , Life Change
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Poll , Life Change

Chage of life

Poll ended Tue Feb 23, 2021 16:37  »  Voted by 27 members  »  Single-choice
11%
11%
0%
33%
22%
11%
11%

#1 by tasman1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 19:01

If you are born again and given a chance to change your life what % will you change ?

MY vote 80%
tasman1
Posts16,311
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,868
Likes Received16,185/8,422

#2 by Darkstar2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 20:01

Finally a serious poll that makes sense, it's been a while since I have seen any of this around here :P

Hard to say the % I would change but there is definitely lots I would change, some BAD decisions I had made due to being too gullible, but it's easy if you are reborn with knowledge and memory of your past life, obviously you will change stuff, but if you are bon again and have no memory or knowledge of your mistakes, how can you possibly change anything, so this poll is loaded unless you specify otherwise, but given the assumption we have a memory of our previous mistakes, then yes, I would change lots. I have made some bad gullible decisions in real life which has cost me money; I have made some terrible decisions online which made me lose $4k+ in HYIP; I made terrible decisions in aligning and trusting people I thought were friends, the very same people who destroyed my freelancing career and good income freelancing online; I have often put others interest above mine, and helped a lot of people without expecting anything in return, particularly online, and yet my thank you is back stab and betrayal, and when I needed help, which I rarely ask for, nobody has bothered, if I could restart all over I would definitely put my interest above anybody's and NOT help or align with any of the people I have aligned with, except maybe for 1 . There are things you cannot change in life, are you reborn with the same circumstances and issues, if so, then yes there are stuff you cannot change, but in my case definitely it would be a change in some bad decisions I have made. As far as my ventures online, aside from 1 mistake joining the wrong sites, would change nothing as far as NB and ClixSense, I joined at the right time.

BUT our mistakes in life, are they through our own will or are they just meant to be ? Is everything in life predetermined ? Can anything be changed ? I seem to believe more and more that our course in life is predetermined. I see a CONSISTENT pattern of hard working, honest, kind people in life who struggle and are miserable despite ALL efforts and good will, some people fail no matter how hard they try and it's as if there is a counter force. In contrast, there are people who barely lift a f..... finger and get away easy, they take all the wrong decisions, are jerks, lazy, and they succeed with minimal or no efforts. There are people who fail at EVERYTHING they get into, some sort of jinx, yet there are people who live a life of deceit and lies and they get good luck and and fortune.

Hmm someone voted reject to be born again, I think I can make an educated guess on who that would be :P

And whoever votes 0%, sorry you are liars - nobody is PERFECT in life, if they were, they would not be here :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,395
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320
Likes Received12,544/6,733

#3 by MufasaKing » Wed Nov 18, 2020 21:01

Let's be Frank with ourselves on One thing,we're only wishing
we were given another chance to correct our mistakes,not a wish
That could be granted easily,it comes with costs and sacrifices,take
for example the Holy Text of The Hindu "The Bhagavad Vita" that states
we are preparing for the life we want to live tomorrow ,Today...I bet that mistakes
we are prone of here today have a huge impact on the lives we intend to live
the Holy Text Talks about rebirth and religion ,which some of us are not so fond of
sadly.But then Again don't you think Living ,and exploring ,loving ,experiencing,
feeling ,just being there....don't you think that's enough??? Food for thought.

Jesus only lived once,The Romans ruled once,Pyramids were built once,you get to be born once
and you definitely get to live Once,make as much if the time you have been given
to feel human in the shorted way possible available,come to think of it....The Phrase commonly
used in burials has a whole other meaning,"Life Is Short" ,indeed it has....I don't think I'd want to be born again
though that's a marvelous idea
MufasaKing
Posts1
Member Since13 Nov 2020
Last Visit18 Nov 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#4 by valerie » Wed Nov 18, 2020 21:19

Welllllll if you want to get down to the nitty gritty, if you chose to change just 10%,
you would be changing 100% and everything around you would change.

It makes me think of John Lennon's mother. She was talking to a neighbor in the
yard or sidewalk, and she turned to leave, waved goodbye, crossed the street and
was hit by a vehicle and dead on the scene. Her neighbor saw it all and he ran over
to her and saw she was dead. Just like that! He said, IF ONLY we had talked ten
more seconds, she would still be alive.

Due to her death, how did life change? Didn't everything change? Yes, it did. Her
neighbor changed because he would never be talking to her again. John Lennon's
life changed. Publicity life changed. The vehicle that hit her, changed.

So now lets bring her back. Let's say she did not die. Everything would be different.

My point is, you can't cut off your right hand and expect it not to affect everything you
do. You can't say I would change this or that without realizing everything would change.

I believe in Free Will. God gave us free will. This does not mean God does not know
what is going to happen to us. He does know. However, God gave us free will to choose
from right and wrong, to make our own decisions, to choose the paths we want to take.

I do believe God may intervene at times when He wants us do something. This would
be like placing a leader to carry out His plan. Granting a miracle due to prayer or
whatever.

I don't believe in reincarnation.
valerie
Posts22,044
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,466
Likes Received19,747/8,358

#5 by Darkstar2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 21:39

MufasaKing wrote:

Jesus only lived once,The Romans ruled once,Pyramids were built once,you get to be born once
and you definitely get to live Once,make as much if the time you have been given
to feel human in the shorted way possible available,come to think of it....The Phrase commonly
used in burials has a whole other meaning,"Life Is Short" ,indeed it has....I don't think I'd want to be born again
though that's a marvelous idea

Very interesting - yes different religions have their views - some believe in reincarnations, this is more aligned with compelling evidence of former lives - OR IS IT ? Could it be the Devil's tricks, this is another thing to ponder upon. Christian religion believes in one life only, however, if we were not meant to live more than once, then why do we even live ? What is the purpose of a one cycle of life ? Why can't we remain in our original energy state / soul ? What's the purpose to exist in a physical plane all for nothing, just to vanish and stop existing altogether (and return to our original state), there is theory that our spirit state eventually feels the "need" to get back to the physical plane and experience things they cannot as spirit form. There is often misconception about the "eternal life in heaven" maybe this is just a state - it is definitely NOT a physical plane, we don't get to enjoy the things we loved on the physical plane, or do we, but there again here is something to think about....Is our life real ? Are we just an illusion ? Are we just a dream ? Proof of concept - we dream every night - and for people who are LUCID dreamers and aware, they will often say that their dreams are so vivid, they had ALL their senses in the dream, PHYSICAL senses, yet they were lying in bed and sleeping. I am one of those LUCID dreamers who are often aware they are dreaming and I can testify to that, the dream state is so real, more real than real life - I can see, feel, touch, walk, feel, smell, taste, so this is proof that we do not need to be awake and conscious on a physical plane to experience the physical plane - so could this be evidence that we may be able to experience the same things when our body dies, assuming of course our thoughts and reams are NOT really generated by our brain, but our brain is just a receiver, much like a radio receives radio waves, and when the radio is broken, the radio waves still exist........ So there is much theories out there, until we get there, I guess we should live our life assuming we have ONE chance and ONE life.
Darkstar2
Posts17,395
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320

#6 by Darkstar2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 22:06

valerie wrote: Welllllll if you want to get down to the nitty gritty, if you chose to change just 10%,
you would be changing 100% and everything around you would change.

You have been doing your homework Valerie, you watched all versions of Back To The Future :lol: Something about paradox. Very good point, yes it is true - BUT not always. Yes, there are SOME things that if you change, can automatically change the outcome of everything else, depending of course on WHAT you change. Here is an example, let's say I born again and live the same life, and I change my mistake, one being, I do not join an HYIP, invest and lose my money.......Would it change everything else in my life ? NO, I would have $4k more in my bank account :D Same for my other mistakes, I would have more money, and be in a better situation, but in my case, the mistakes are such that fixing those would put me in a better spot, and would not significantly change any events or people around me.

There are OTHER changes however that can change everything else. Example, relationships - in such cases where a person's life was significantly messed up because 1 or more people in their life, not their personal mistakes, in such cases they would be reborn and NOT marry or be with that person, and they might have a better life or worse. If your life was based a lot on a chain of events that are closely connected to one another, then yes changes would affect that entire timeline, otherwise if your mistakes are individual and not connected to other events in a chain, then no, you won't change your entire timeline or create a paradox. It depends on your mistakes and connection to other events, did your mistakes create a ripple effect that triggered other events ? Were people involved in creating those events ? there are to many variables. If you were to go back in time, as in Back To The Future, there are certain things you could change that could cause a huge conflict. But yes, interesting, there are lot of things in life that are connected, we are all connected to some capacity, actions we do can have an effect on others around us, but not all of them, I'm sure if I go back and fix my mistake and not invest $4k, it won't make ANY difference to anybody's life. If the mistake you made was SIGNIFICANT enough to destroy your life, for example you made mistakes that made you homeless and miserable, then yes, that one correction can change your entire life, this is one example.

Quote:
It makes me think of John Lennon's mother. She was talking to a neighbor in the
yard or sidewalk, and she turned to leave, waved goodbye, crossed the street and
was hit by a vehicle and dead on the scene. Her neighbor saw it all and he ran over
to her and saw she was dead. Just like that! He said, IF ONLY we had talked ten
more seconds, she would still be alive.

Due to her death, how did life change? Didn't everything change? Yes, it did. Her
neighbor changed because he would never be talking to her again. John Lennon's
life changed. Publicity life changed. The vehicle that hit her, changed.

So now lets bring her back. Let's say she did not die. Everything would be different.

Your example is valid and is in line with my observations - ripple effect and triggers. You want another example ? Let's say Hitler was given that chance to come back and make changes that would cause Germany to win the war, imagine had Hitler won, now THAT would be a MAJOR game changer around the world - This is a good example of ripple effect, where one change could impact 100%. Let's say someone in this life put water in a balloon and threw it out the window, it fell on someone's head, that person was splashed with water but fine, just annoyed and moved on. Let's say that person is reborn and does not throw that balloon, will it cause any ripple effect ? NO, it's just an ISOLATED event that does not trigger or connect other events, contrary to the example of world wars. Trump for example he could go back and be reborn and fix all his big mistakes (mainly his pie hole) and crap management of pandemic, he could easily win re-election, this could have a ripple effect on future events......... if your life's actions connects other events and people, then even minor changes would also impact this connection. Not all changes have connections.
Your example was one with connections to other people and events in time.

Quote:
I believe in Free Will. God gave us free will. This does not mean God does not know
what is going to happen to us. He does know. However, God gave us free will to choose
from right and wrong, to make our own decisions, to choose the paths we want to take.

The scriptures alone is proof that he knew things would not end well - if he knew our decisions would be bad mostly, then what's the purpose of life, if we have free will but there is advance knowledge that humans are flawed, that's not good - then why were humans created with so much flaws - the human brain is literally flawed, it's like we were not meant to get well with one another, we were hard coded to be in fight for survival mode - we do have free will on a lot of our decisions, but ultimately it is known in advance that A LOT of people will turn to the dark side :D

Quote:
I do believe God may intervene at times when He wants us do something. This would
be like placing a leader to carry out His plan. Granting a miracle due to prayer or
whatever.

So true....

Quote:
I don't believe in reincarnation.

There is no provision for reincarnation in our religion, however other Religions like Hinduism believe in such and yet it is the world's oldest religion. But aren't religions man made just like language ? So it all comes down to faith, but the Devil can play tricks on people to make them believe of reincarnation, so if we get another life good, but I think it is safer to live as if we have only one life, because odds are great we have one life :D

Question is, what will people miss the most about the physical plane once they die ? There is lots to be missed for those who have had good memories and good moments in life and not lived a life of misery and suffering. People who have suffered all their life, I'm sure would not wish to be reborn - people who have had a fulfilling life and experienced even SOME good, would likely miss those moments, but there again, nobody knows what state of bliss you are in as a spirit form - perhaps in such a form we will feel so good that we would NOT want to be back in a physical body again.
Darkstar2
Posts17,395
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320

#7 by tasman1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 22:08

tasman1 wrote: If you are born again and given a chance to change your life what % will you change ?

MY vote 80%

It was meant to be on light note this topic , that is a reason I say IF

I posted I will change 80% of my life , huge chunk of that will be my coming to Australia , huge mistake that destroyed biggest part of my life , plus since My kids did grow up I continue to stay here , mistake on grand scale
tasman1
Posts16,311
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,868

#8 by Darkstar2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 22:16

tasman1 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: If you are born again and given a chance to change your life what % will you change ?

MY vote 80%

I posted I will change 80% of my life , huge chunk of that will be my coming to Australia , huge mistake that destroyed biggest part of my life , plus since My kids did grow up I continue to stay here , mistake on grand scale

Your example is another perfect example of ripple effect - just that ONE change would represent 100% change of your life, BUT watch out, life is tricky, you may think you made a mistake and that by changing it will have a positive effect, BUT you never know - you could have ended worse or had OTHER bad events, this is a big change, do you assume you would have been better off not moving to Australia, we are talking about a MAJOR change, not something minor like throwing a paper aeroplane out of the window :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,395
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320

#9 by tasman1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 22:21

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

MY vote 80%

Your example is another perfect example of ripple effect - just that ONE change would represent 100% change of your life, BUT watch out, life is tricky, you may think you made a mistake and that by changing it will have a positive effect, BUT you never know - you could have ended worse or had OTHER bad events, this is a big change, do you assume you would have been better off not moving to Australia, we are talking about a MAJOR change, not something minor like throwing a paper aeroplane out of the window :P

Impossible to tell but still one that I will change If I can change , will risk without thinking a second , for better or worse
tasman1
Posts16,311
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,868

#10 by Darkstar2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 22:25

Another perfect example of ripple, Megan Is Missing, will not go into details in case you have not watched this highly disturbing movie, but some of Megan's actions had a ripple effect that triggered major events that impacted others, and had she not made the big mistake, A LOT would have changed. Unfortunately the bad actions of some in life have a direct connection with others - some people's lives were RUINED by the actions of others, this is all to common in this messed up, f'ed up life we live in full of evil ! And btw, note, if you reverse the word EVIL, you get LIVE :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,395
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320

#11 by Detshin » Thu Nov 19, 2020 03:43

MY vote 80%

yes reincarnation,everyone will know it after they die ;)
Detshin
Posts516
Member Since23 Mar 2017
Last Visit15 Jan 2022
Likes Given81
Likes Received185/134

#12 by Darkstar2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 08:31

Detshin wrote:

MY vote 80%

I don't think so, our memories are erased you would not even know you lived before, life would be too easy otherwise ;) I think our memories and what makes us as a person is not in our physical brain it may be another source and that source is eternal and survives - our physical brain could just be a receiver and not a generator. IF we are reborn it would be with a blank slate as far as our physical memory (brain), but the cumulative storage from past lives might be stored elsewhere, and this is probably what is "tapped into" during regression hypnosis etc - OR it could be Satan playing tricks, so to be safe one must assume here is one life - Biblical scriptures do not have any provisions for another life, any belief in reincarnation would be own faith or specific religions that believe so. When we die will we know, probably not, we are no longer conscious, and IF we are ever reborn we start from a blank slate and have to relearn everything again, new person, new memory, maybe only some discrete attributes are passed on.

I'm sure if people had the choice most would NOT choose to be reborn, because with this messed up planet we live on, odds are not too great we would have a great life, more than 2/3 of the world is living in famine, wars, poverty and misery - so odds are not too great :mrgreen: There are people who died and were revived, some recall a light and an afterlife, but many have reported being suspended in a black void, a black like never seen before, the blackest of black and hard to describe, an empty, infinite NOTHINGNESS and being conscious, feeling suspended and crushed and trapped, feeling scared, lonely, worried. Imagine an eternal state of VOID / nothing - would you want to be born again even in misery ? Probably yes :mrgreen: Some religions believe in a paradise and hell, but there are theories of a 3rd state and 4th state, a 3rd state would be limbo (Physical Life basically on earth), and maybe the 4th state of eternal EMPTY NOTHING (maybe this is the actual hell, and not actual fire and demons rear ending you, but the actual absence of God, so being in an eternal empty void, and that would be quite a hell alright.

So how's everybody's day today ? :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,395
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320

#13 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:35

Detshin wrote:

MY vote 80%

Cool , can not wait , will be nice to find it out :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,311
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,868

#14 by valerie » Thu Nov 19, 2020 15:49

Now now Darkstar2, you can't speak for all that are Hindu.

Not all Hindu's believe in reincarnation.

I think what you may want to do is go back, way back, to the initial believe of reincarnation.
You see originally, reincarnation was a suffering belief. If you were bad, you would be reincarnated
to suffer life again. That's the original belief of reincarnation. If you were good, you would not be
reincarnated. So you see, it wasn't that everyone would be reincarnated, only the bad people.
With each life, if you continued to be bad, you would come back again and suffer through another
life.

IF I was going to believe in reincarnation, I would go with the original theory of it. There is many
reasons why I would. For starters, it makes sense as far as reincarnation goes. Who wants to
continue this life? Seriously, we all suffer in life. It would be like committing yourself to a sledge
hammer and stone for eternity. Also, the numbers could be a tad more aligned....

The numbers truly are a biggie when it comes to reincarnation because the numbers do not
compute. Originally, how many people were on this planet? Two? Two Hundred? Whatever the
number was it does not compute with the number of souls. You would have to take into consideration
ALL the people that ever lived from day one to date. Once you computed that amount, you
would see it would be impossible for reincarnation to be true. Now I know what you are thinking....

Animals. Some people believe they may be reincarnated as an animal. Here again, the math is
not there. We have less animals on this planet than ever before in history. Now I know even
more what you're thinking.....

What about all those people under hypnosis that was Cleopatra in their past life? What about
children that say they lived before?

Well what I say to that is firstly, you can't believe everything everyone says. This is why one must
read, research, and educate their self to come up with their own conclusion. There is a problem
with hypnosis, it generally does not work. Many people think hypnosis is some kind of deep sub
conscious science. It's really not. For most people, hypnosis even with drugs, does not work at
all. For others, they may feel relaxed enough to dive into their thoughts, even so, one does not
really know where those thoughts come from. From a move they saw? From an experience as
a child or as an adult? From something they heard someone say? From a book they read, from
a story they were told, from a gazillion different things.

Do I believe reincarnation is possible? Yes. I believe all things are possible with God and therefore
if He wanted a soul to return, He could do it. From scriptures however, I don't think He goes that
route.
valerie
Posts22,044
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,466

#15 by valerie » Thu Nov 19, 2020 15:50

Yes, tasman1, I know you meant the poll on the light side that is why I chose 50%.
valerie
Posts22,044
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,466

#16 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 16:13

valerie wrote: Yes, tasman1, I know you meant the poll on the light side that is why I chose 50%.

Me too . I use only low alcohol content spirit , only 50% alcohol so I can drink more [ volume ] :D
tasman1
Posts16,311
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,868

#17 by Darkstar2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 19:37

valerie wrote: Now now Darkstar2, you can't speak for all that are Hindu.

I never said anything about all Hindus believing in reincarnation, I was talking about Hinduism, the religion itself, has provisions for reincarnation, I guess Buddhists believe more in it. Some Hindus do not believe in reincarnation BUT believe in an afterlife. In Hinduism, the process is referred to as samsara, and the Christian religion does not have provisions for reincarnation, however some people may believe it still - there is a difference between a person's own faith, and religious doctrine. Not all Catholics are practising, not all Jewish practice, not all Islamic practice, the point I was making is that reincarnation itself is one aspect of Hinduism, where it is believed that the soul enters a new body and goes through several cycles where you go through a process of learning - a lot of studies around regressive hypnosis and recollection of past lives with stunning accuracy is aligned with Hinduism. I guess it makes sense if you think about it, life is a process of learning and evolving (ahahaha what a joke, but yeah it should be anyway, you get the picture) we go to school and must return many more years to learn new things until we graduate and go into the real world of working your tails off to make ends meet and pay half of it to whoever thief runs the country :D I guess it would make sense that life is the same thing, it is a school of learning, nonetheless we do not know that, so therefore should live our life as though it is only one.

Quote:
I think what you may want to do is go back, way back, to the initial believe of reincarnation.
You see originally, reincarnation was a suffering belief. If you were bad, you would be reincarnated
to suffer life again. That's the original belief of reincarnation. If you were good, you would not be
reincarnated.

It's funny, this sounds like a definition of Purgatory, that "in between" state, between heaven and hell. I'm sure reincarnation back to life is a better compromise than hell, I guess a middle ground between heaven and hell, even though in parts of the world people are living in MISERY they might as well call it hell, so it does make sense, and would support the theory that if you are not pure enough you come back in Purgatory for more life cycles until you become pure enough not to come back, this would make more sense with the whole purpose of life, life is about LEARNING, you make mistakes, you learn again and again until you get it right, otherwise if you failed you would be kicked out and have no CHANCE to redeem - so it's hard to imagine a life where you have only ONE chance and go to either heaven or HELL, it makes more sense that there is a Purgatory (reincarnation in a human body on earth), and maybe HELL is for people who are not redeemable, the hard core criminal, pure evil, there are many of those on earth, OR those who used God's name in vein to murder and terrorise (yes the RADICALISED portion of the religion, where some misguided people believe they will have orgies in heaven if they kill), I guess it makes sense to have 3 levels.

Quote:
So you see, it wasn't that everyone would be reincarnated, only the bad people.

Hmmm I dunno Valerie, this is highly debatable - there is a difference in my books between being "bad" and not "pure" enough to move on, I believe the majority of us are not pure enough, even though some people can claim they are, they aren't, they can't be, not all unpure people are BAD, they just have not reached that stage yet, some people may be generous, giving, nice throughout their life, but not quite make it there yet, picture it as a report card, you may be required an A+ to reach purity, but you may have a C- or even B- or B+ :D How many people in this life could have an A+ report card, no, not even Trump :lol:

Quote:
With each life, if you continued to be bad, you would come back again and suffer through another
life.

Aren't human beings hard wired to be bad ? :P What is the definition of truly pure ? Rid of ALL material and entire focus and worship on God above all - how many people live like that on earth ? Are all materialistic people bad ? They may do good too, some do, but they may not have reached the level of purity to move on, I guess life is a simulation or game, there is a GOAL, why would we just be born, go through all the trouble and DIE and be eaten by worms? But there again, WHY the hell would a soul / energy in its native state be required to live a physical life to learn, there's a lot of big mysteries in life, maybe physical life is not that, it is an illusion ti is maybe just a simulation run in one central system - remember when you dream in a Lucid state, you perceive ALL your physical senses in a dream, as if you were in a physical body on the physical plane, YET, you are asleep and unconscious - so this is a good clue that our physical life may be just that, a dream or a simulation / illusion, maybe reality is an illusion itself.

Quote:
IF I was going to believe in reincarnation, I would go with the original theory of it. There is many
reasons why I would. For starters, it makes sense as far as reincarnation goes. Who wants to
continue this life? Seriously, we all suffer in life. It would be like committing yourself to a sledge
hammer and stone for eternity. Also, the numbers could be a tad more aligned....

An ideal life would be a balance Valerie, yes there are people who suffer in life, but we all had our good moments, no ? It depends on which part of the world you were born in, sadly, parts of the world are ridden in poverty and famine, if there is a HELL, it's here on earth, yet elsewhere in the world there is misery, violence, hate, crime, but we all had good times, with family, loved ones, games, activities, holidays, enjoying outdoors, not all life is so bad that you would not want to come back - it's just that nobody wants the burden of a physical body and going through pain - fortunately for many, life had some good memories, for those who have had a miserable life, they may come back and not necessarily be in the same situation, maybe it is the luck of the draw on which womb their soul will get into and where on earth, it's Russian roulette :D but like I said, odds are you will land either in a socialist, communist or poverty ridden country, odds may not be all that good. There is also a theory that you may go through opposites - so if in this life you had a roof over your head, food on the table and enough money to pay your bills, maybe in a next life you will be in famine, poverty and misery, maybe we are meant to go through ALL possible outcomes to reach the status of pure soul, who knows, these are all just theories. I don't necessarily think only BAD people return, but people who are not quite ready, also what is your definition of BAD ? Hopefully people who are hardcore criminals with no remorse, terrorists, serial killers, life destroyers who were pure evil and showed no remorse, have one place, and one place only, HELL where they will be rammed in their behind by the devil and his minions.

Quote:
The numbers truly are a biggie when it comes to reincarnation because the numbers do not
compute. Originally, how many people were on this planet? Two? Two Hundred? Whatever the
number was it does not compute with the number of souls. You would have to take into consideration
ALL the people that ever lived from day one to date. Once you computed that amount, you
would see it would be impossible for reincarnation to be true.

Well that's a valid argument, BUT, perhaps not all souls reincarnate all at once :D there are also new souls introduced for the first time, it's all a cycle I guess, births, deaths, maybe the rate of soul rebirth is like managing a traffic and bandwidth - they don't all get in at once :mrgreen: As far as reincarnating as animals, hmm, dunno, maybe it is the luck of the draw, do souls choose which body they get or is the process "random", I would hate to think that a human being comes back as an animal, maybe we started as insects, then animals, then humans, maybe next cycle, we will be the aliens humans are talking about :lol:

Quote:
Well what I say to that is firstly, you can't believe everything everyone says. This is why one must
read, research, and educate their self to come up with their own conclusion. There is a problem
with hypnosis, it generally does not work. Many people think hypnosis is some kind of deep sub
conscious science. It's really not. For most people, hypnosis even with drugs, does not work at
all. For others, they may feel relaxed enough to dive into their thoughts, even so, one does not
really know where those thoughts come from. From a move they saw? From an experience as
a child or as an adult? From something they heard someone say? From a book they read, from
a story they were told, from a gazillion different things.

Well I don't believe in fake and charlatans, but there are genuine stories, what about the kids who went through the process and could recall STUNNING details they NEVER could have known or learned yet, they were able to recall their former parents, down to their names, where they lived, how they died, etc, and once research happened later in public archives, it was determined that the information was accurate, and there is no way the kid could have known this in a book. I think our physical body is just a receiver, it is the RADIO that receives radio waves, all our thoughts and memories may be stored in some non physical plane and "transmit" to our brain. During deep regression maybe you are "tapping" into that "outside" resource, I mean it's hard to fake, how can people fake regression hypnosis and come up with stunning details they could never have known. What about people who have lucid and vivid dreams of areas they have NEVER been to, NEVER researched, NEVER seen, NEVER read about, but later they found out these places existed. This DID happen more than once to some of my family members, they had a dream of being in a country, they have never been to, and driving and going to a restaurant......years later that family member ended up traveling in that country, the same one in his dream, he had NEVER EVER been there before, nor read about it, nor seen any footage, NOTHING, yet things seemed familiar to him there, he remembered and rove to the same area and could locate the restaurant, the same one, it looked the same and same name as the one in his dream, what are the odds of that ? What about people who have premonitions in their dreams, I've had several dreams of those before - there is a LOT science cannot explain, and A LOT of answers we do not have.

Quote:
Do I believe reincarnation is possible? Yes. I believe all things are possible with God and therefore
if He wanted a soul to return, He could do it. From scriptures however, I don't think He goes that
route.

According to common sense about life and evolution / experience, reincarnation is a process of learning, not only for the bad people ;) But according to biblical scripture, at least our religion, does not support the theory of reincarnation. Hopefully belief in reincarnation is not a sin :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,395
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320

#18 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 20:38

Let say reincarnation is real and you are given choice what will be your first and what will be your next life

Scenario ...You are human and next to you is pig , you are building nice fire for that pig , time pass and both you and your pig are dead

10 years latter you wake up and you have new situation

Reincarnation ....You are now pig and next to you is human who was pig before and he is now building nice fire to put you on BBQ

Question ... you like to be first pig or human ?

Enjoy eating or to be eaten
tasman1
Posts16,311
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,868

#19 by valerie » Thu Nov 19, 2020 21:31

Reincarnation simply makes no sense to me at all.

You are not you if you do come back. You died and you don't know who you are if you
do come back. But like I said, the numbers don't add up at all.

No, I don't believe children know who their previous parents were. It's hogwash. Books
sell and people make money. That's it in a nutshell.
valerie
Posts22,044
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,466

#20 by valerie » Thu Nov 19, 2020 21:32

tasman1 you fruity as a fruit cake! :lol:
valerie
Posts22,044
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday