Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat Will Aliens Look Like?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What Will Aliens Look Like?

#1 by valerie » Fri Oct 30, 2020 15:50

I think of Stephen Hawkins and the movie '30 days of night'.

Hawkins believed that we are not alone in the universe. He believed there is intelligent life
out there. He stated that although he believe intelligent life exists in the universe, we would
probably be better off not finding them.

I agree with Hawkins.

When I think how mean (to say the least) people are on our planet, what would make me
think otherwise on other planets?

We joke around and say how terrible we are, always fighting with each other, always take
sides or not taking sides with other countries, the constant wars, etc. However, what if
the intelligent life on other planets are just like us or worse?

For some reason, I tend to think of the movie '30 days of night' when I think of aliens.
If you've never watched that movie, it was about animalistic nature of vampires killing
of a small pipe line town in Alaska during their 30 days of darkness.

We tend to call ourselves 'intelligent life' but I am not so sure that is a good calling for
us. We'd probably be more true to ourselves if we called us 'stupid life' or 'angry life'
or 'ignorant life' because I don't see us as very intelligent at all. If there was a sliding
scale of ignorance and stupidity, humans would be at the high end.

Some people say, there is aliens out there, watching us, visiting us, why don't they stop
and let themselves be known? I think if that really is happening, the answer is very
obvious. Why would they want to be known to a bunch of angry stupid war hoarding
quacks that kill each other, destroy their environment, and murder their animals? Face
it 'intelligent life' would not want anything to do with us.

BUT what if there is aliens like the vampires in '30 days of night' or some other creatures
that could destroy us in the blink of an eye? What if aliens took over our planet and
put us all in cages for breeding and their supper?

Most anything you can think of might be possible. A planet with no plants? A planet
that aliens breed their own kind for food? A planet with aliens that do not eat and
survive on air (or some kind of organism) only?

What do you think?
valerie
Posts22,515
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,624
Likes Received19,994/8,548

#2 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 16:54

Thats right we cannot be defined as intelligent because we only have movies and fiction to imagine an alien,our sence of imagination still cannot defined how advanced an alien civilization should be to be called intelligent,everything is not speculation even the president of United States cannot reveal secrets because he is made aware of the consequences,why can't we be told everything,because the human civilization has still not reached the stage in its evolution to except facts,what could happen if people were told the truth,collapse of a civilization that cannot except reality
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267

#3 by tasman1 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 17:05

At this stage we do not know if there is any intelligent life anywhere in universe , at this stage some people think there is some intelligence on planet called Earth but there are still not proof of that
tasman1
Posts16,952
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,435
Likes Received16,697/8,714

#4 by Arvind9 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 17:18

There could be species that look human exactly like us,Aliens who can travel huge distance and be here would be unimaginable advanced and intelligent,they could create genetically engineered species that look like us so perfect that even we cannot tell the difference,which would mean they dont have parents as source of birth,and unimaginable intelligent,definitely aliens will never be here in their real form they would have to look like us to be able to be here without being noticed but definitely there are people who know about them but then again we come to the same question can anyone be told about them,life is everywhere in the universe but we are not yet advanced enough to find one because the universe is so waste that they are spread along huge distances that humans cannot detect due to technology not advanced enough to reach them.
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit1 Jul 2022
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267

#5 by Darkstar2 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 17:40

valerie wrote: I think of Stephen Hawkins and the movie '30 days of night'.

Hawkins believed that we are not alone in the universe. He believed there is intelligent life
out there. He stated that although he believe intelligent life exists in the universe, we would
probably be better off not finding them.

Right, yes, because they would definitely be far more intelligent than we are , but you never know really, and the word intelligent is a big word, why aren't they referred to conscious entities, how can we assume they are intelligent, do they have a high IQ, can they do math in their head, what clue do we have that they are intelligent. Personally I think just because an entity lives in a different dimension and looks different to us and has maybe 4 eyes, doesn't mean they are necessarily intelligent, maybe one day we will find out. I mean on earth we have people who died and came back and described the after life. So far nobody was abducted by aliens, came back and told us what it was like on another planet, or in the spaceship, etc Why ? Because aliens erase your memory before they bring you back :D

Quote:
When I think how mean (to say the least) people are on our planet, what would make me
think otherwise on other planets?

We joke around and say how terrible we are, always fighting with each other, always take
sides or not taking sides with other countries, the constant wars, etc. However, what if
the intelligent life on other planets are just like us or worse?

I thought about that and did mention something in another topic, they probably have inter-galactic wars, just like in sci-fi films :D Besides, theory suggests WE are the products of alien intelligence and experiment, so this would mean that we are a civilization created to fight one another and fight for survival and power, why would it any different for other life forms ? Insects fights, animals fight, even bacteria fight :D So why not aliens and other "intelligent" life on other planets, they fight in their own ways. Maybe all those UFOs and sightings are aliens watching over what they created. Have you ever wondered how come nobody from space came and attacked the planet ? I still have the theory from Lights In the Sky, maybe life and reality is just an illusion, a dream state inside one contraption, simulation, computer, someone's head who knows -

Quote:
We tend to call ourselves 'intelligent life' but I am not so sure that is a good calling for
us. We'd probably be more true to ourselves if we called us 'stupid life' or 'angry life'
or 'ignorant life' because I don't see us as very intelligent at all. If there was a sliding
scale of ignorance and stupidity, humans would be at the high end.

This is very tricky, some people are intelligent by their skill and knowledge, but still make stupid decisions. You can have a very high IQ and suddenly on impulse act out and do some stupid shit, like kill someone. Take terrorists for example, it's not uncommon for many of them to go to university and study engineering, they are top of their class and initially very intelligent, they use their abilities to build bombs and terror attacks, this was the case with that shit for brains, who is rotting in hell right now, Osama Bin Laden, along with many others who are disappointed they did not get their promised 25 virgins in the sky! So what does "intelligent" really mean. Sometimes you can have the most educated, smart, talented, skilled person commit crimes, it's a like a switch in the brain that flips.

Quote:
Some people say, there is aliens out there, watching us, visiting us, why don't they stop
and let themselves be known? I think if that really is happening, the answer is very
obvious. Why would they want to be known to a bunch of angry stupid war hoarding
quacks that kill each other, destroy their environment, and murder their animals? Face
it 'intelligent life' would not want anything to do with us.

They are scared maybe, they are waiting for us to make the first move, sometimes they come in the middle of the night to kidnap people, insert probes and try to observe us. Maybe they are giving us signs and waiting, maybe they cannot find a way to communicate with us, there's billions of us against few of them visiting, so they are just being cautious, maybe some aliens are already among us, they come to earth and MORPH into human bodies and personalities to observe us, haven't you seen Men In Black ? :mrgreen:

Quote:
BUT what if there is aliens like the vampires in '30 days of night' or some other creatures
that could destroy us in the blink of an eye? What if aliens took over our planet and
put us all in cages for breeding and their supper?

Vampires putting us in cages and sucking us dry, well don't look far, I think you just described Biden's Presidency :lol:
I mean we'll all be in cages and we'll be someone's dinner, COVID19, Dr. Faucci and many experts now are revealing that this pandemic will last AT LEAST through 2022 and maybe beyond. Aliens would have no interest to put us in cages and eat us for dinner, we probably don't have much of anything of value to them, unless we stole their space ship and invaded their planet, then maybe they will come after us, for sure, with the lasers and light sabers :D

Quote:
Most anything you can think of might be possible. A planet with no plants? A planet
that aliens breed their own kind for food? A planet with aliens that do not eat and
survive on air (or some kind of organism) only?

What do you think?

Well I think there exists many life forms,all shapes, sizes and colours I guess we were reminded of that watching LIghts In the Sky :D There are many dimensions, many life forms, many shapes, many galaxies, many planets, maybe we get to experience a bit of each, when we die we transition to something else, we experience everything, just like when you go to an all you can eat buffet - maybe one cycle we come as an insect, another cycle as human, another cycle as alien, another cycle as virus or bacteria, maybe each cycle we go up the ladder until we reach the ultimate level of pure eternal energy, in that state we ARE everywhere ARE everything KNOW everything and in total state of bliss and peace.

God help us if we dream of aliens and abductions tonight :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts18,296
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Likes Received12,937/7,060

#6 by tasman1 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 17:54

All ours imaginations about aliens is that they will look like some species from this planet [ example reptilians ]

If they come one day we are going to be in big shock , do not think they will look like anything from our planet

What if they are big , miles high , or so small that trillions live in neuron , or whole planet one big mind , or , or or
Last edited by tasman1 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 18:08 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,952
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,435

#7 by Darkstar2 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 18:27

tasman1 wrote: All ours imaginations about aliens is that they will look like some species from this planet [ example reptilians ]

If they come one day we are going to be in big shock , do not think they will look like anything from our planet

What if they are big , miles high , or so small that trillions live in neuron , or whole planet one big mind , or , or or

Aliens could also look like your avatar :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts18,296
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,600
Likes Received12,937/7,060

#8 by tasman1 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 19:48

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: All ours imaginations about aliens is that they will look like some species from this planet [ example reptilians ]

Aliens could also look like your avatar :lol:

Only once in Planet history nature can produce ONLY once perfect specimen like tasman1
tasman1
Posts16,952
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,435

#9 by valerie » Fri Oct 30, 2020 22:10

I've thought about that, aliens being tiny and aliens being very tall.

Think of ants. How tiny little teeny ants are yet they are very organized.
They know how to colonize, how to send out solider ants to look for food,
how to form lines to march their food back home. Plus, the tiny ants can
find food, very quickly.

So if an ant can do all that, I think it's possible there could be very tiny
aliens with highly intelligent brains.

Vice versa too. There could be aliens that are 30 feet tall or maybe taller.

We can even look at our own DNA and wonder. Dwarfism and Gigantism.
How did those genes come to be?
valerie
Posts22,515
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,624

#10 by Chahat » Fri Oct 30, 2020 22:16

One of the useless topic here again ha ha ha ha
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#11 by valerie » Sat Oct 31, 2020 07:48

Chahat wrote: One of the useless topic here again ha ha ha ha

Yes we all need the intelligent conversation that you produce. ha ha ha
valerie
Posts22,515
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,624

#12 by Chahat » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:08

Ha ha ha .Atleast I am not blow own trumpet.
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#13 by josealvesjr » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:16

Chahat wrote: Ha ha ha .Atleast I am not blow own trumpet.

I guess what it is really USELESS are your constant sneering remarks.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#14 by Chahat » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:33

josealvesjr wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. No matter here
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#15 by josealvesjr » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:37

Chahat wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:

You are somewhat provocative.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#16 by Chahat » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:39

josealvesjr wrote:
Chahat wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:

Shhhh .no matter again I repeat just go
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#17 by josealvesjr » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:43

Chahat wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
Chahat wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:

Shhhh .no matter again I repeat just go

I can´t even make heads or tails from what you are saying.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#18 by Chahat » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:47

Omg why u adding fly in soup :lol: third person fan the flame is not good
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#19 by uzair_friends » Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:51

chahat, calmdown. Stop being disrespectful. Continuing to do so will lead ban on your forum account.

Locking this topic as it has gone way ofcourse.
uzair_friends
Posts1,682
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given451
Likes Received1,236/628

#20 by valerie » Sat Oct 31, 2020 13:06

No point in locking the topic. I have reported it.
valerie
Posts22,515
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,624
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jul 4, 2022 08:57:28 PST