Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPhone and internet service on the moon!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Phone and internet service on the moon!

#1 by Darkstar2 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 16:20

People are dying of hunger in the world........
Diseases are gaining ground and killing more people......
Poverty is skyrocketing......
Civil unrest and terrorism is surging.......
COVID19 virus has paralysed the whole world, infecting and killing people......

MEANWHILE people of the earth, yours truly the NASA is working very hard day and night to make sure to provide mobile phone and internet service ON THE MOON by 2028, yes, you read it correctly, don't adjust your telly, pretty soon you will be able to make calls from the moon, check your e-mail and other.

You can read more about this here:
NASA and Nokia are putting a 4G network on the moon - CNN

I'm sure people will now sleep better at night knowing that the moon will have mobile and internet coverage !

Once again your money put to good use, wow, amazing progress this world is making....... (note my heavy sarcasm in case you haven't figured it out yet :mrgreen: ) smh ! Now the only thing we need is one giant lift from earth to the moon - I mean what good is mobile service on the moon if there are no humans other than the lot of astronauts wasting their time looking for the cookie monster. Oh and in case people don't know yet, the moon is NOT a planet - and whatever they do, the moon could NEVER be inhabitable by humans, given the situation with gravity it would be unlikely, so why are they wasting their bloody time.

Why the hell isn't NASA using its computing power to help develop an effective vaccine, find cures for diseases, why !!! This world is run by CRIMINALS, that's why. So yeah folks, it's done deal, you will be able to send texts and stream live from the moon, you will be able to stream on YouTube, twitch, tiktok and brag to your mates of your exploits on the moon that day. Wow this is big news people.........smh!
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Likes Received12,927/7,050

#2 by valerie » Sun Oct 18, 2020 16:41

Do you mean to tell me you do not own land on the moon?

Get it while it's free! I was given land on the moon years ago. I am prepared.

You see that is why we have the pandemic. We wear masks in preparation for moon walking.
Oh yes, people do not know that but it is obvious to me. We wear our masks now on earth,
for practice.

Haven't you noticed some people wearing those big heavy black Munster shoes? Well there
you have it! Another form of practice.

Everyone, listen carefully. Go buy your Munster shoes and Masks. Practice daily walking and
talking with your new gear on. Don't forget, sign up for a free plot of land on the moon. Do
that and you will be.....a......step ahead.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,987/8,544

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 17:42

valerie wrote: Do you mean to tell me you do not own land on the moon?

I'm sure I own a few stars , but that's it, nobody offered me land on the moon, have you ever been to the moon Valerie, getting used to the gravity or lack of is a big challenge, but that would a good place to build prisons and camps where people who don't follow pandemic rules should all be placed in and kept locked there for eternity. The moon could be used as a DUMP SITE for the evil lot that is sabotaging the planet - so yeah they can use the 4-G service to keep in touch with loved ones and their mates on earth :P

Quote:
Get it while it's free! I was given land on the moon years ago. I am prepared.

Oh ? Care to elaborate this is the first I hear about that, or is it something that is available only to Americans, is Trump giving free land on the moon ? We can't count on this in Canada, our country is bankrupt :P Unlike the US we cannot afford to print trillions of $ :D

Quote:
You see that is why we have the pandemic. We wear masks in preparation for moon walking.
Oh yes, people do not know that but it is obvious to me. We wear our masks now on earth,
for practice.

What does it have to do with the moon ? Masks are irrelevant on the moon, you will need a full astronaut suit to walk on the moon, you won't need masks :lol:

Quote:
Everyone, listen carefully. Go buy your Munster shoes and Masks. Practice daily walking and
talking with your new gear on. Don't forget, sign up for a free plot of land on the moon. Do
that and you will be.....a......step ahead.

So assuming I get my free lot on the moon, who's going to fly me there ? :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#4 by valerie » Sun Oct 18, 2020 20:43

Yep, I own a plot or an acre that I got for free about 20 years ago.
More recently I have received at least two emails of free moon land.
I don't remember anything about my moon land. I think I had some kind
of number to identify my acreage/plot.

One never knows. One day, people may be living on the moon and wishing
they had bought land there when it was just $20 bucks:
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/sale-real-estate-moon/story?id=19068377

If you do a search on google, you might find it for free. Don't pay for it because
seriously they do give it away.

Well, Frank Sinatra can't fly you to the moon but you can pretend:
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#5 by Darkstar2 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 08:02

valerie wrote: Yep, I own a plot or an acre that I got for free about 20 years ago.
More recently I have received at least two emails of free moon land.
I don't remember anything about my moon land. I think I had some kind
of number to identify my acreage/plot.

Strange I never get e-mails about that - Be careful for imposters and scams - I can imagine that someone out there is making good money from this scheme. So seriously, 1 acre of land, that's not bad at all, that's enough room to build a mansion surrounded by large space, you could have swimming pools, tennis courts, parking space, etc, nice :D and for free too....... Imagine, that $20 plot, it could be worth $1 million in a hundred years :lol:

Quote:
One never knows. One day, people may be living on the moon and wishing
they had bought land there when it was just $20 bucks:

I dunno - moon is not a planet, and it has nothing that would even allow life on it, due to the lack of gravity, it would not take long before you lose all of your muscle mass, humans would become weak and eventually devolve ...... What about its closest neighbhour, Masrs, home of the chocolate factory :P Apparently you can buy land on other planets too, and people wasting money to buy land on other planets should instead donate their money to a good cause down on earth ! Because by the time humans will be able to live on other planets, IF AT ALL, those who purchased land will be long gone, dead and their corpse (including ones) eaten by worms, termites and other critters......and people thinking they are doing this for the future generations, well, why not help the current generation that is in dire need of help - As to the moon it's unlikely anybody will live there anytime soon, maybe only the FILTHY rich (those with BILLIONS of $) they might build empires, government facilities, who knows, but intergalactic travel is not something that will be available to the average human being, unless you are a billionaire and part of a rich empire.

As far as travel in space, I do believe this will happen eventually, the same way aeroplanes were once believed to be fiction. In space tourism will be a thing, LIMITED at first, and from what I heard a ticket for such event would be in the $250,000, for some sort of mini rocket or capsule to get into space, above earth and back. I think it's through Virgin Space, or who knows.

Imagine telemarketers calling you up to solicit land space on the moon :lol: Microsoft Tech Support scammers, take note, there is a new opportunity waiting for you - all that is needed to scam about 50,000 people for a quick million dollars :mrgreen:

Quote:
Well, Frank Sinatra can't fly you to the moon but you can pretend:

That's clever :lol: So here is the catch then, the fine print, land is cheap, but transportation is on you - I guess each individual who wants to go there will have to pay for the cost of travel, probably through Virgin Galactic or whatever it's called, or Trump Galactic.
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#6 by josealvesjr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 08:32

We humans wonder that when aliens (if they exist) reveal themselves on our "dear borrowed planet" if they are friendly or hostile.
I want to warn any peace loving alien nation out there to be aware when humans show up in their neighborhood because the shit will hit the fan. We will destroy you, just as we do to ourselves since the beginning of time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#7 by valerie » Mon Oct 19, 2020 08:38

Bonjour!

Oh yee of little moon faith. No one cares if the moon is a planet or a big pizza pie.

tippeee tipeee tayyyy

Dean Martin - That's Amore - YouTube
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#8 by josealvesjr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 08:42

According to Andy Williams there is a river too, "Moon River" :lol:
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#9 by wildbillhickok » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:06

Internet service on moon...

I'm wondering the name of the billionaire who had this great idea of delivering expensinve internet service for these poor martians... I guess that moon's lack of good regulation/lesgislation on the matter was the biggest factor for the moving of these big corporations there. These corporation are planning to profit a lot on the back of these poor martians who live there.
Also, I'm pretty sure that they(martians), when compared with a worker from these corporation homeland, just costs one fourth of the money.
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#10 by Darkstar2 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:32

josealvesjr wrote: We humans wonder that when aliens (if they exist) reveal themselves on our "dear borrowed planet" if they are friendly or hostile.
I want to warn any peace loving alien nation out there to be aware when humans show up in their neighborhood because the shit will hit the fan. We will destroy you, just as we do to ourselves since the beginning of time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wow that sounds exactly like something I would say too, I'm having a DEJA VU moment :mrgreen: Indeed, I would hate to think what would happen if we were guests on Alien planet, I don't know say for a cup of tea and biscuits :P What's to say that they too are not destructive and hostile ? Haven't you heard of intergalactic wars, they are more advanced in technology, but they are not perfect in fact there could be wars on their planet, and contrary to earth, there could be wars between planets and even galaxies - You know all those planets we perceive as empty, it's likely they were once inhabited by aliens and were destroyed due to wars and conflicts within - the same way our planet will once have this same faith one day once we all manage to destroy the last atom of existence :D In the case of humans the process takes longer as we are inferior, whilst the aliens have advanced technology - they could literally zap you into smithereens with special lasers - they are able to travel at a speed of light or faster, so yeah space wars and intergalactic wars is real, it's not only humans that are hostile - in fact aliens could very well be MORE hostile. I believe that aliens are the process of evolution - These aliens were once humans too, so the hostility gene was passed along. It's possible that life starts from the bottom and goes up. Maybe your first life cycle you start as a crawling insect, then your future life cycles you are born as an animal, then as a human, then you move on - but between different lives there are common attributes that are passed along.

WHO KNOWS, maybe one day you'll be fighting for your team on a remote planet is some distant galaxy, you will never remember because your memory is erased and can only be accessed using regression therapy :P

So get prepared, one day you might be captain of a vessel and in charge for protecting territory.

Just like humans, there are 2 types of alien factions - the bad side (or dark side) and the light side, the only reason why aliens have not invaded our planet yet is because of a joint deal with military (I guess this is classified info huh,EWWPS! )

So aliens don't want anything to do with us anyway, whilst we are here trying to fight COVID19, they are busy traveling into space, warp zones, holes, dimensions (how cool is that!) Fighting pandemics on earth is so boring.

What do you mean IF they exist, that is blasphemy I tell you :)
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#11 by Darkstar2 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:35

valerie wrote: Bonjour!

Oh yee of little moon faith. No one cares if the moon is a planet or a big pizza pie.

tippeee tipeee tayyyy

Dean Martin - That's Amore - YouTube

I care, because it sounds weird saying "Hey I live on a satellite" (I rather brag that I am living on another planet, it is more trendy) :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#12 by josealvesjr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:52

I agree Darkstar for me there is no "IF" but the difference between the conditional"IF" in the context mentioned would turn the (whole religious) world upside down.
I have to be careful not to start a banned topic. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by josealvesjr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:04 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#13 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 14:23

josealvesjr wrote: I agree Darkstar for me there is no "IF" but the difference between the conditional"IF" in the context mentioned would turn the (whole religious) world upside down.
I have to be careful not to start a banned topic. :lol: :lol:

Don't worry he is busy in his corner throwing a tantrum still and looking at his watch counting the 60 days to orgasm :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 25, 2022 12:26:59 PST