Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkIs food really effects us.?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Is food really effects us.?

#1 by pardeeep143 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 07:25

pardeeep143
Posts543
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given232
Likes Received366/280

#2 by valerie » Tue Oct 06, 2020 08:26

I agree.

Especially I liked the segment about the animal emotions before death.
I believe this too because it is understandable and sensible that if you abuse an animal
all that fear, anger, etc, is going into their entire system and then you as a human eat it....
any way you look at it, it's not going to be good for you.

There's a lot that goes into eating meat. A lot. I mean that it affects everything.
For example, production of meat is the production of animals is the production of feed
is the production of antibiotics is the production of over population is the production of
pollution is the production of disease, and so it goes full circle.

If we stopped slaughtering animals for human consumption, the poor creatures could
live their life free as I believe intended, and we would have less pollution, less disease,
less cancers, and much healthier people.

I also liked the part about meat staying in the digestive system longer. It's not fiber so
yes, absolutely it does take longer to process thru the body.

There's thousands of wonderful delicious and healthy foods to eat without eating meat.

A lot is about habit. In the western world, we grew up eating meat. It was common
(and still is common) for people in the USA to eat meat 3 times a day:

Breakfast: bacon or sausage or ham
Lunch: beef, bacon, ham, chicken
Supper: beef, pork, chicken, turkey

Dare I mention foods such as: bologna, spam, hot dogs, Vienna weinies, and other processed
meats.

If you really and I do mean REALLY think about what you are eating when you eat it, you may
decide to eat differently.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,987/8,544

#3 by josealvesjr » Tue Oct 06, 2020 08:51

In stark contrast to most of the Brazilians I´m a very modest meat consumer especially red meat. Here in Brazil barbecuing is part of the culture. Brazilians consume a lot of meat, however less than our Argentinian neighbours they are real carnivores. I consume meat products (small portions) twice to thrice a week.
Meat is an important protein and is regarded a necessary nutrient.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Tue Oct 06, 2020 09:03 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#4 by shlnloganathan » Tue Oct 06, 2020 09:29

Hai all!

The Food will not affect us until we take less amount according to our body consumption limits :)

If we consume more Food we become FAT, If we consume less we become lean.

Food should not exceed limit else its effects our body

To maintain our body we can do Exercise so that our body will maintain according to our limit.

Finally Enjoy eating food and do Exercise for health Lifestyle! :)
shlnloganathan
Posts1
Member Since18 Apr 2020
Last Visit11 Oct 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#5 by valerie » Tue Oct 06, 2020 09:38

It goes far beyond fat and skinny bodies.

I know people that eat a lot of fatty meat and they are thin.

I have also known people that look very fit and healthy, that have cancer.

You truly cannot look at someone and say that person is healthy. It goes a lot deeper.

Meat can make do much more than make people fat. It can clog arteries and result in
heart disease.

The products fed to animals to make them fat, such as steroids, can do a lot of harm to
the human body.

I think that animals of yesteryear did not have as difficult a time. In other words, people
kept a cow or two, hog or two, chickens to survive their families. Milk cow for their milk.
Chickens for their eggs and occasional meat, hogs for tough times and celebration meals.
Those animals were farm animals that was free range. They were not mass produced
and what they ate was clean, free from steroids.

Today, it's different. It's very different.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#6 by wildbillhickok » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:03

Of course it does affect us. And, on my opinion it surely affects our guts and thus influences our brain, in mood, also our propensity to obesity.

I heard in past that some processed food were resonsible for higher risk of cancer. As far as I know even the sun gives cancer if you don't take care of yourself.
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#7 by valerie » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:11

Caner is actually an abnormal cell growth. In other words, cancer cells take over and
push normal cells out of the way. You can think of it like a drop of water. The drop of
water is the normal cell. Then the bucket fills with mud. The mud is the abnormal cells.

Not a very good example. :mrgreen: However, the jest of it is abnormal cell growth
that can become very abundant and increase far beyond the normal cell growth.

What causes cancer? Well in my opinion, abnormalities and abundance. In other words,
if you partake of something that is considered not good for you in abundance, you have
a higher probability of developing abnormal cells.

Now here is the thing about that, you might die of something else before those abnormal
cells kill you. Some cancers are slow growing and others fast growing.

I had a friend that was having problems, went to the doctor, and was told he had liver
cancer. He did drink a lot of beer all his life. Within one week, he was dead. Before
that, he never had a problem. Just one day he woke up with abdominal pains. The
doctor told him to get his family together and things in order because he probably
wouldn't live a month. He didn't live one week.

It's easy for people to say they are alright with their life style but when you are on
your death bed, you will wish this and wish that.

My husband, I tried to get him to stop smoking for years. He was told one of his lungs
was almost gone in terms of just dead tissue. He was having therapy and all that when
he was told, he needed heart surgery or he would die. He told me he wished he had
listened to me. There he was after heart surgery, tubes every where, induced coma,
and when out of the coma he could not talk due to the tubes and all he could do is look
at me and some times nod his head. He was in the hospital for two weeks in that
condition. Sepsis so bad that his feet and hands were black. He was swollen so much
blisters appeared under his skin. Then he died. Nothing I could do. Helpless.

I tell you this because often people don't take into consideration others around them,
their family, their friends. What you do to your own body can have an extremely
significant impact on others.

He was 69 years old. BUT a lot of people live to be far into their 80s and 90s. I would
have thought we'd have at least ten more years together.

It's really not tough to eat foods you like and enjoy without eating meat. The tough part
is simply making the change to other foods. Once you discover all the good healthy foods
you can eat, eventually the thought of eating meat, escapes you.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#8 by Darkstar2 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 15:52

valerie wrote: I agree.

Especially I liked the segment about the animal emotions before death.
I believe this too because it is understandable and sensible that if you abuse an animal
all that fear, anger, etc, is going into their entire system and then you as a human eat it....
any way you look at it, it's not going to be good for you.

Very interesting and true - and sad too - unless one has a stone cold frozen heart and blue blood, watching the behind the scenes at meat processing and slaughter is NOT a pleasant sight or experience - I honestly don't know how people manage to work in these places, they must be totally stone cold serial killers :mrgreen:

Quote:
I also liked the part about meat staying in the digestive system longer. It's not fiber so
yes, absolutely it does take longer to process thru the body.

Ask people who work doing human autopsies what they find in human intestines - they are able to identify cheeseburgers, big macs, triple whoppers, etc. Again - one must have a stone cold set of nerves to work in this career :P

Quote:
There's thousands of wonderful delicious and healthy foods to eat without eating meat.

A lot is about habit. In the western world, we grew up eating meat. It was common
(and still is common) for people in the USA to eat meat 3 times a day:

Breakfast: bacon or sausage or ham
Lunch: beef, bacon, ham, chicken
Supper: beef, pork, chicken, turkey

Yeah typical US diet, and in the UK too :D Personally I eat meat during dinner, yes occasionally I indulge in lunch time meat, but rarely, it's mostly 1 time during the day, and red meat on occasion.

Quote:
Dare I mention foods such as: bologna, spam, hot dogs, Vienna weinies, and other processed
meats.

Yeah all the processed cold meats, salami,etc, yep hot dog, all this on occasion, we all have to indulge on occasion, it's definitely not a routine though it is for some. I haven't had SPAM since I was a child and now that I know what SPAM is made of, no thanks, I don't think I'm ever going to have that again. Let's just say that they put put to waste ANY part or area of the meat :P and the jelly used around the meat, absolutely, disgusting, just the sight of the jelly makes me gag :D

Quote:
If you really and I do mean REALLY think about what you are eating when you eat it, you may
decide to eat differently.

Indeed, so true - and people who love "Fois Gras" (liver paste) that comes in small cans - watch a video on how they treat the ducks and the process to make the product - you'll probably not want to eat that stuff again even though it is tasty. If there is a HELL it is definitely on earth because there are people that are truly EVIL. I'm pretty sure that resources were created for us to eat, but animals were not put on earth to be treated this way (China, take note),
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Likes Received12,927/7,050

#9 by Chahat » Tue Oct 06, 2020 18:59

Food effect our mind ,soul amd thinking true.all will not understand.different people different thinking.some think he is very knowledgeble and why other giving us knowledge why teaching us.those people not listen anyone they just spining mind why amd why this .but I think name we keep in ysense :lol: also create vibration in that person mind and soul. :lol: :D :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Chahat » Tue Oct 06, 2020 19:06 » edited 1 time in total
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#10 by valerie » Tue Oct 06, 2020 19:57

Yep, my brain vibrates some times.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#11 by Darkstar2 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 20:51

valerie wrote: Yep, my brain vibrates some times.

Mine sure did after reading the post above yours :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Likes Received12,927/7,050

#12 by valerie » Tue Oct 06, 2020 21:59

HaHa! :lol:
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007