Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkThe Presidential Debate is Tonight
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
The Presidential Debate is Tonight

#1 by valerie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 08:04

I know the world is watching so if you are one wanting to watch.
it will be displayed online and I think the following is totally free:

First 2020 Presidential Debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden - YouTube
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,987/8,544

#2 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 08:33

valerie wrote: I know the world is watching so if you are one wanting to watch.

Let's see what that far left sleepy court jester (Biden) will foam at the mouth tonight. What do Americans see in him, just listening to his drivel makes me sleep, he's the one who is supposed to be sleeping :lol: I guess Americans are desperate and voting for the next candidate no matter what. Did you hear that Trump DEMANDS that Biden gets a drug test ? What happened with that ? Unfortunately Biden has a major lead and he has the advantage because he is new - But Trump has a big challenge because he can many times put foot in mouth - but Biden, well he will try to hypnotise Americans with his bullshit (he learned his best tricks from his friend Obama the Snake Charmer) - so yeah if Biden can convince Americans that he will do a better job, when al;l he will do is raise corporate tax a few percentage and then lock down the economy, which will piss off investors, and send the economy into depression - people are so naïve.

This problem with this debate is that it won't be about what each candidate has to offer - INSTEAD it will be a shoving match between a court jester and someone who knows a thing or two about business. Between someone (Biden) who wants to undo all progress made the last 4 years (pre Pandemic) AND someone who is serving country's best interest over his own........ and yet people who vote Biden are not seeing the big picture - if Biden croaks during his term, do they know who will take his place, I bet you most Americans don't even know - that's sad and pathetic - this person will make Obama look competent.

So yeah once again this debate will be all about his adversary making Trump look bad and involving his personal life and things he did or did not do BEFORE his presidency - I mean who gives a shit really - Hopefully people wake up and smell the burning coffee - The Snake Charmer of the left will not save the day - unless CORRUPT pharmaceuticals are strategically going to wait until Biden wins to release the vaccine, that would be really DIRTY and LOW, whilst millions ore get infected - only China is capable of such dirty business.
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Likes Received12,927/7,050

#3 by valerie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 08:55

It's so funny when they say someone has a major lead. It's rarely accurate and rarely if
ever determines the win.

Yes in regards to drug testing question. According to Giuliani, doctors have stated Biden
has all the symptoms of dementia. That's why Trump is requesting drug tests. It is also
said that Biden reads word for word off the prompter and even Q & A's.

What I am saying is a vote for Biden is not a vote for Biden, it is a vote for Harris. She is
a mighty strong cookie, for sure and a good speaker. I don't know, of course, what drugs
Biden takes but to me, he certainly does not appear to be the picture of health. He's 77
years old! Altho Trump is no spring chicken at 74, he is in fact younger and certainly appears
to be healthier and stronger. I kind of laugh when Biden tries to put on a stern face and
strong words.....he just don't cut the mustard at all.

It's the electoral vote that determines the win for the presidency. Few understand that
or how that works. It's very confusing and I do believe it should be eliminated. Trump
would have lost to Clinton had there not been such a thing as electoral vote.

So it is going to be interesting to see who wins the popular vote vs who wins the electoral
vote.

Also, I guess it's going to be very very different this year than ever before due to the mail
in ballouts. It could take a week, who knows, maybe longer for all ballots to me in and
counted. It's all going to be a very pins/needles election this year.

I am very eager to watch the debate tonight. It should be very interesting to say the very
least. Oh and Chris Wallace is moderating and that should make it even more interesting.
I like Chris Wallace.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#4 by josealvesjr » Tue Sep 29, 2020 08:58

Darkstar2 wrote:

Let's see what that far left sleepy court jester (Biden) will foam at the mouth tonight. What do Americans see in him, just listening to his drivel makes me sleep, he's the one who is supposed to be sleeping :lol: I guess Americans are desperate and voting for the next candidate no matter what. Did you hear that Trump DEMANDS that Biden gets a drug test ? What happened with that ? Unfortunately Biden has a major lead and he has the advantage because he is new - But Trump has a big challenge because he can many times put foot in mouth - but Biden, well he will try to hypnotise Americans with his bullshit (he learned his best tricks from his friend Obama the Snake Charmer) - so yeah if Biden can convince Americans that he will do a better job, when al;l he will do is raise corporate tax a few percentage and then lock down the economy, which will piss off investors, and send the economy into depression - people are so naïve.

This problem with this debate is that it won't be about what each candidate has to offer - INSTEAD it will be a shoving match between a court jester and someone who knows a thing or two about business. Between someone (Biden) who wants to undo all progress made the last 4 years (pre Pandemic) AND someone who is serving country's best interest over his own........ and yet people who vote Biden are not seeing the big picture - if Biden croaks during his term, do they know who will take his place, I bet you most Americans don't even know - that's sad and pathetic - this person will make Obama look competent.

So yeah once again this debate will be all about his adversary making Trump look bad and involving his personal life and things he did or did not do BEFORE his presidency - I mean who gives a shit really - Hopefully people wake up and smell the burning coffee - The Snake Charmer of the left will not save the day - unless CORRUPT pharmaceuticals are strategically going to wait until Biden wins to release the vaccine, that would be really DIRTY and LOW, whilst millions ore get infected - only China is capable of such dirty business.

Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion(s) but your opinion(s) about Democrats and Joe Biden are not opinions they are insults. On several occasions in posts you call them even rats. Please stop that or start your own blog.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#5 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:04

josealvesjr wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion(s) but your opinion(s) about Democrats and Joe Biden are not opinions they are insults. On several occasions in posts you call them even rats. Please stop that or start your own blog.

Play on word - DemocRATS vs. RepubliCAN - it's done in the media all the time as satire - I guess you are a Biden supporter, good luck I guess, some people want PROGRESS and to move forward. What have the democrats done so far other than trying to discredit Trump, and block progress. I believe that democrats would be just as ravaging to the economy than rats are to a city - meaning the party itself in general. As to Biden (Sleepy Biden) he is often given this label, not only by me. You don't know what satire is. That said, you have nothing to fear, your Biden will win, by a landslide, not because he deserves or is better :/
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#6 by valerie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:21

I don't think we should get nasty here because for starters and enders, I will lock
the topic. I simply wanted to inform those that might be interested in watching
the debate, it is on tonight and free to watch online.

These days it always seems to be the lesser of two evils when casting a vote for
USA presidency. There are aspects on both sides I don't like and also good on
both sides. The facts are, you never truly know what is going to take place after
one becomes president nor are you going to know what they will face during their
four year.

I think Trump has done a very good job but there has been many against him and
many that have actually created an embarrassment to the country by focusing on
Trump's personality. In regards to the pandemic, I believe that has been over-blown
too in regards to what Trump did or didn't do.

They've dug up a bunch of dirt on Biden so I hope the debate does not turn into a
dirt vs dirt debate. I don't think Chris Wallace will let that happen at least not
allowing it to go too far.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#7 by josealvesjr » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:23

I´m not going to start a political discussion and whatever my political ideology is, I will leave in the middle. You can make sure that I have one, well founded. You say your comments are "satire" but I strongly sense you stand by them.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#8 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:26

valerie wrote: It's so funny when they say someone has a major lead. It's rarely accurate and rarely if
ever determines the win.

We are in a different context Valerie - A MAJOR Pandemic - and unfortunately the US is not doing too good on that. Also Trump has lost support in many of his key states, which is not a good thing, combined with a lot of his supporters admitting publicly that they will support his adversary, again that is very bad, the very same people who defended him. Also if you look at HISTORY, not a single President of the United States was re-elected under the conditions of a recession and collapsing economy, whether it is their fault or not. Add in all the news about Trump, yeah I agree that polls are not the final say, but forget about polls, Trump is disliked by MANY due to his unorthodox ways of leading, even though they are effective and give the best results, unfortunately it didn't work during the pandemic - Trump's major key to win would be a strong economy, jobs and markets, he had that right in his pocket, until COVID19 blasted through the US, now what does he have - Will Americans REMEMBER what he did BEFORE the pandemic ? You know human nature well, people vote with emotions - Americans will be pissed off, tired, and will have pandemic and recession on their minds........There is so much now that weighs NEGATIVELY against Trump, even his top supporters admit it. He snagged it in 2016, but that was under different circumstances, now he ran out of wild cards. The only way Trump can win is if Biden makes major mistakes or something bad is discovered about Biden. When you see hard core Republicans go in public and say they will support Biden, that's really bad. Some even support the theory he will lose to a landslide.

Quote:
Yes in regards to drug testing question. According to Giuliani, doctors have stated Biden
has all the symptoms of dementia. That's why Trump is requesting drug tests. It is also
said that Biden reads word for word off the prompter and even Q & A's.

lol isn't that what the Democrats accused Trump of having too ? This is going to be a very tough card to pull off,
yeah as to reading off a prompter not surprised, he will rely more on his staff than anything else.

Quote:
What I am saying is a vote for Biden is not a vote for Biden, it is a vote for Harris. She is
a mighty strong cookie, for sure and a good speaker. I don't know, of course, what drugs
Biden takes but to me, he certainly does not appear to be the picture of health. He's 77
years old! Altho Trump is no spring chicken at 74, he is in fact younger and certainly appears
to be healthier and stronger. I kind of laugh when Biden tries to put on a stern face and
strong words.....he just don't cut the mustard at all.

Right, so picking Harris was Biden's play card - what about Trump, what is his ? It's almost ridiculous people are almost blaming the Pandemic on Trump. As to Harris, what more could she bring to the table, what are her experiences ? Let's see Trump a multi billion BUSINESS mogul who KNOWS a thing or two about business and what it takes to succeed, albeit he is off protocol and eccentric - but the world needs a bit more than that.

Quote:
It's the electoral vote that determines the win for the presidency. Few understand that
or how that works. It's very confusing and I do believe it should be eliminated. Trump
would have lost to Clinton had there not been such a thing as electoral vote.

It would have been a humiliation had he lost to Clinton :D BUT remember the context of 2016, Trump was
seen as the celebrity of business, it was a Trump with a clean slate, and besides in 2016 there was no pandemic
or recession......... NOW Trump has a very bad image to many, I don't know that the electoral vote will save him this time. People voting for Trump in 2016 had reasons - NOW, people will scratch their heads and ask "WHY should I vote for Trump". Of course his hardcore supporters (most) will, but the soft voters / the swing voters, unlikely, and even some of his hard supporters are likely not to - those will be the ones who panic sold and cashed out their investments before the big crash, so they are saved from the big crash to come and will betray the very person that made them boat loads of cash.

Quote:
So it is going to be interesting to see who wins the popular vote vs who wins the electoral
vote.

Well let's face it, Trump is not popular these days - As to electoral that is a big question mark, the other thing
to wonder about is House and Senate.

Quote:
I am very eager to watch the debate tonight. It should be very interesting to say the very
least. Oh and Chris Wallace is moderating and that should make it even more interesting.
I like Chris Wallace.

ahahah yeah there is likely going to be a lot of moderating - you see Biden is playing it safe - he's quiet, unfortunately he is misleading the public, Trump is up front - Hopefully he sees through that and does not shove foot deeper in mouth, because Biden's diplomacy and calm is making Trump look bad. You know what they say, the quiet ones can be the dangerous ones (or something like that :lol: )
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#9 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:34

josealvesjr wrote: I´m not going to start a political discussion and whatever my political ideology is, I will leave in the middle. You can make sure that I have one, well founded. You say your comments are "satire" but I strongly sense you stand by them.

The term RATS is satire, like I said it is a play on word RATS are the 4 letters that end the world.

How many times have you heard Democrats refer to the GOP as RepubliCONS - so it goes both ways.

Yes I do believe that Democrats would have the same devastating effect than rats in a city - The Democrats as a whole, not just individual people. If you consider it as an insult so be it, that was not the purpose. I do not agree with everything Trump says or does, and have been vocal about it. The war between US and China for example, bad move on Trump, because any tensions with China rattles investors, it's bad for tech stocks. Trump has made mistakes and shoved foot in mouth on several occasions, BUT if you look at the big picture, he delivered results and the economy, jobs and markets are good indicators - Unfortunately his eccentric ways backfired during the pandemic - he decided to sacrifice lives and save the economy - whereas his opponent would have kept America LOCKED UP, the economy would go into depression - would it have saved lives ? NO, it would have put millions of Americans into MISERY, the suicide rate would skyrocket. RATS have a destructive power - GOP is more oriented on best interests, business and making things BETTER......that is the context here.

The democrats have a boat load of things to say and choice words against Republicans too.

I've heard people refer to Trump as Hitler - So yeah BIG difference between RAT and Hitler - I guess people who had choice words for Trump were sleeping the past 4 years.
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#10 by josealvesjr » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:41

Darkstar2 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: I´m not going to start a political discussion and whatever my political ideology is, I will leave in the middle. You can make sure that I have one, well founded. You say your comments are "satire" but I strongly sense you stand by them.

The term RATS is satire, like I said it is a play on word RATS are the 4 letters that end the world.

How many times have you heard Democrats refer to the GOP as RepubliCONS - so it goes both ways.

Yes I do believe that Democrats would have the same devastating effect than rats in a city - The Democrats as a whole, not just individual people. If you consider it as an insult so be it, that was not the purpose. I do not agree with everything Trump says or does, and have been vocal about it. The war between US and China for example, bad move on Trump, because any tensions with China rattles investors, it's bad for tech stocks. Trump has made mistakes and shoved foot in mouth on several occasions, BUT if you look at the big picture, he delivered results and the economy, jobs and markets are good indicators - Unfortunately his eccentric ways backfired during the pandemic - he decided to sacrifice lives and save the economy - whereas his opponent would have kept America LOCKED UP, the economy would go into depression - would it have saved lives ? NO, it would have put millions of Americans into MISERY, the suicide rate would skyrocket. RATS have a destructive power - GOP is more oriented on best interests, business and making things BETTER......that is the context here.

The democrats have a boat load of things to say and choice words against Republicans too.

Darkstar I respect and I think you are a person who means well. For me it just does not make nice reading and many wo read these comments would come to a differnt conclusion.. lets move on.

I've heard people refer to Trump as Hitler - So yeah BIG difference between RAT and Hitler - I guess people who had choice words for Trump were sleeping the past 4 years.

Darkstar I respect you and I think you are a person who means well. For me it just does not make nice reading and many who read these comments would come to a different conclusion then it might be meant. lets move on.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#11 by suraraj » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:47

A gentle reminder

Forum rules

13. No Politics/Religion. For the benefit of all, no discussion on religion and politics will be allowed. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned on this forum. Be aware that forum membership is comprised of people from all over the world and not everyone will share your beliefs.
Last edited by suraraj » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:48 » edited 1 time in total
suraraj
Posts1,059
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given226
Likes Received864/580

#12 by josealvesjr » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:48

Something tells me that we have not seen the end of it and when TaTasman wakes up in is grotto he will blow new life in it. :D :D :D :D
Last edited by josealvesjr » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:00 » edited 2 times in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#13 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 09:51

valerie wrote:

These days it always seems to be the lesser of two evils when casting a vote for
USA presidency. There are aspects on both sides I don't like and also good on
both sides. The facts are, you never truly know what is going to take place after
one becomes president nor are you going to know what they will face during their
four year.

Good point - ALSO I would like to add there are also risks if Trump wins a 2nd term. Pros and cons :) Though I think deep inside of me, there are more PROS, BUT, remember, when you are running a 2nd term, you have nothing to lose anymore, you don't have that pressure of excelling to snag a next term - it stops at 2 terms, unless he pulls a miracle and abolishes the 2 term limit :D One big danger is that Trump's ego gets too inflated, and that he stokes fires with China - he is angry at China for this pandemic, rightfully so, though I think each country shares a part of that blame for mismanaging pandemic - My concerns is that he is going to play hard ball with China in 2021 -Strategically, this would be bad and would stall recovery. Remember that China could hold the key to end this pandemic too, who knows, maybe they have a good vaccine in the works, China's vaccine is likely to come out as being the most effective, WHY ? Because China wants to play the HERO card, and come across as the hero that saved the world. ANY tensions with China further delays things - and it will become a shoving match that will stall economy. He should instead wait for strong economic recovery and ending of the pandemic and lay low on the stoking of tensions for now :P
BUT Trump reacts to negative changes in the market - he quickly reverses course, he has been the one to put a lot of pressure on Jerome Powell to lower interest rates at historical lows and keep the economy afloat or whatever is left of it :D

So yeah Trump's actions and decisions can make or break 2021 - BUT I'm trying VERY HARD to see how Biden would do any better - and I have yet to see anybody say something convincing or factual. All that is known is that he plans to raise taxes a few percent, that would decrease company profits by 8% ! Stocks will fall ! Other policies of Democrats are usually very negative towards the market. Democrats aim for a LONG term recovery, whilst Trump is aiming for a FAST recovery - it will cost more lives but in the long run it will SAVE more lives. People won't be losing their shirts, their jobs, their homes, everything they worked for.

Quote:
I think Trump has done a very good job but there has been many against him and
many that have actually created an embarrassment to the country by focusing on
Trump's personality. In regards to the pandemic, I believe that has been over-blown
too in regards to what Trump did or didn't do.

And now the latest - Trump did not pay taxes, Trump did this, Trump did that.........do they know the circumstances facing Trump's business ? He lost a lot of money too. As to companies and individuals not paying their fair share, there is a LONG LIST.

Another big mistake of Trump, that might cost him the election - downplaying the pandemic, saying that the virus will vanish quickly on its own by April, suggesting people should inject or drink Chlorox etc (even as a joke so he claims) people are in no joking mood :lol: If anything, if Trump loses it won't be because of his performance during his term, it will be because of the mistakes he did during the pandemic.

Quote:
They've dug up a bunch of dirt on Biden so I hope the debate does not turn into a
dirt vs dirt debate. I don't think Chris Wallace will let that happen at least not
allowing it to go too far.

Well that would be bad, I think it is important that Biden's dirt be dug - Americans already know the dirt on Trump, but they don't know the dirt on Biden - he comes across as a peaceful, quiet and charismatic person grinning on the inside and eager to win and undo all of Trump's progress.

My predictions are that once again Trump will be made to look like the evil person - it will be about reminding people what Trump did, what he said, what he did NOT do and how Biden would land his space ship and save all Americans and send them to paradise. People fall for this bullshit - even if it is just false hope, people like to hear that stuff, why do you think those charlatans that run TV ministries make billions of $ ? It's all about saying what people want to hear, the rest is pretty much a lot of dust under the old rug :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#14 by wildbillhickok » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:01

First thing Biden will bring up is.... Guess what?

......750 dollars of taxes.

Trump will answer: this is called taxes optimization and rich do it all the time....
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#15 by josealvesjr » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:31

I like Chris Wallace he is good in what he does, I watch his shows. Today I learned that Wallace had been a registered Democrat for more than two decades. He will artfully handle the contentious presidential debate in an unbiased way. I´m sure of that. Whatever his personal political convictions are these days.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#16 by valerie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:41

suraraj wrote: A gentle reminder

Forum rules

13. No Politics/Religion. For the benefit of all, no discussion on religion and politics will be allowed. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned on this forum. Be aware that forum membership is comprised of people from all over the world and not everyone will share your beliefs.

FYI I created rule number 13. The reason why I created it at that time, years ago, is due to
some very rebellious members (to say the least) posting a lot of disturbing topics in regards
to religion and politics.

And since I created rule 13. I do very much stand by it as long as it is a simple discussion
without vulgarity and anger. When it comes to that, if it comes to that, I lock the topic.

8. The moderators reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#17 by valerie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:50

wildbillhickok wrote: First thing Biden will bring up is.... Guess what?

......750 dollars of taxes.

Trump will answer: this is called taxes optimization and rich do it all the time....

What Trump will answer: You were one that made the law.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#18 by valerie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:55

@Darkstar2

I'm not making any predictions at all. Even Trump was surprised he won against Clinton.

No matter what anyone says, it is near impossible to know who will win or who will win
the debate. Even the 'who won the debate' is always silly as some believe one did win
and someone else believes the other won.

Much does have to do with Red States and Blue States but like I said, the Electoral Votes
is the end result.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#19 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 15:43

1. The Presidential Debate is Tonight..... wow , do you folks still not understand that all politicians in the world in the past , present and in the future are same , no different , all nasty who work for rich

2.Trump tax 750 dollars , something is wrong with Trump , why he paid tax ? rich like Amazon do not pay tax , now I will punish him and will not vote for him :twisted:

3.suraraj ,,. No Politics/Religion. For the benefit of all, no discussion on religion and politics will be allowed. While we appreciate people’s beliefs and political ideals, they are not appropriate to be discussed or mentioned on this forum. Be aware that forum membership is comprised of people from all over the world and not everyone will share your beliefs.

Dear suraraj , it depend , some here have right to talk about , some do not have right it is like religion talk here .... it is OK to talk about Cristianity but not about Muslim religion , or any another religion why is that ?

4 . Valerie .... The moderators reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

He he , content like tasman1 signature ??

5 . josealvesjr is this now spicy ? or I can add a bit Mexican chilly ?

6 . Dear darkstar you are my friend but Trump, U.S.A. and Coronavirus are not in center of our galaxy but Brazilians girls are
tasman1
Posts16,922
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,420
Likes Received16,682/8,703

#20 by valerie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 15:49

Your wife should tape a banana peel to your mouth.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 25, 2022 13:07:40 PST