Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkTok or Tik
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Tok or Tik

#1 by SergiRoberto » Tue Sep 22, 2020 07:19

Americans are going to buy the company 'Bytedance'.
Last edited by SergiRoberto » Tue Sep 22, 2020 07:21 » edited 1 time in total
SergiRoberto
Posts236
Member Since24 Sep 2018
Last Visit15 Feb 2022
Likes Given490
Likes Received115/79

#2 by dutch1898 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32

Me no Tik or Tok.
dutch1898
Posts1,372
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received1,816/877

#3 by wildbillhickok » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:25

Tik and Tok...They are chinese :?:

The only time I saw videos from it (on opinion those videos were from Tik and Tok) was when there was a task on figure eight in which we had to watch and opinate about the content of the videos.
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#4 by Arvind9 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:07

SergiRoberto wrote: Americans are going to buy the company 'Bytedance'.

Most people have still not understood why apps are being banned here in India people think it is to hurt China economically,no its wrong its more to do with security reasons,even China banned many app a long time ago by US developers like Google Facebook and many others for the same reason,we still get Chinese products in India mainly smartphone which most Indians have nothing that will effect China economically is banned,the world is now in a technological war which will last for long,China is emerging as the new technological giant and is ahead of the world in some fields by two years,like 5G AI,right now China needs semiconductor made by US firms that are the best but with time they will catch up even with that,Tik Tok has 100 million users per month in the US so the US is trying to buy Tic Tok,India cannot buy anything so they have to be satisfied with banning,the same applies to BYTENDANCE another Chinese technological giant,in India BYTENDANCE has a 75 Billion turnover annually having 60,000 employees,its not only generating revenue also jobs,nothing that generates revenue and jobs is banned in India,but why are US technology firms hurting INDIAN apps,Google has removed some Indian apps from its playstore Indian firms call the reasons given by GOOGLE as armtwisting,nothing to do with China except that some of them are funded by CHINA so anything funded by China will get armtwisted by an US technological giant
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit23 Jun 2022
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received3,119/2,267

#5 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 16:36

Tik Tok is Chinese - America wants to ban them, but not for the right reasons - this is just another POLITICIAL retaliation against China from the Trump administration - it's not really much about national security and privacy issue concerns, it's all about the tensions between America and China over this pandemic.

Why is TikTok a disgrace of a platform, because it has people doing crazy things on it, some totally disgusting things like making fun of people with disabilities, mocking them, role playing etc, and often these initiatives are started by people who should be EXAMPLES, like teachers, etc. It's a disgusting platform that should be banned for those reasons -it's very odd that China would sanction such app and all for such thing, I would think that Asians are more educated and respectful than that - or maybe they simply are providing a platform to the ignorant, shallow minded Western world, but the whole app is sharing data and privacy concerns is complete bullshite! There are US based apps that are doing the same thing including the latest Windows OS :D This arm wrestling war with China must stop, Trump has already lost and he will lose to a landslide, any tensions with China will cause markets to sink - the market rally that has been happening for months now are due to TECH stocks, and TECH stocks are heavily trading with China - piss off China, and you destroy large chunks of people's portfolios, markets will just crash - because right now TECH is what's keeping this already shattered market afloat. F*** Tik Tok and it's quite disgusting that an American company would want to buy such FILTH.
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Likes Received12,927/7,050

#6 by valerie » Tue Sep 22, 2020 17:46

The reason why the USA wants to ban TikTok and actually WeChat, not to mention
possible others, is due to National Security.

You know all of them and I do mean all, are nothing more but spy traps.

Yet, people keep using them and think they are fun.

I think most display a very ignorant population across the world of people with low
to no morals, unethical, disrespectful to themselves, not to mention many possible
dangers.

Yet, people keep using them.

I am a member of Facebook but they don't have much on me. I don't post photos
of myself or my children. I did post one photo of my grandchild with my great grandchild.

Even online else where, I don't post photos of myself and I am not going to. The only
photo that I have online of me, is the one I use some times here and I have been using
it online for 20 years or longer.

Fraud and theft every where you look, even here. There are people so blatant they come
right here to the forum and post in the support forums that they can't get in their account
or they can't seem to cash out. Yes, most are honest but there are those that are fraudsters.

Just recently there was a fraudster that kept posting in the support forums stating he could
not get his cash out and even went so far as to post a link to 'his' blog. The real member
makes thousands of dollars a month here and does have the blog. However, the fraudster
was not the real user and was trying to steal the account and the money.

Some of these countries use loopholes and resort to all kinds of deceitful tactics to spy on
other countries. It's not just the USA and China.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,987/8,544

#7 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 19:18

valerie wrote: The reason why the USA wants to ban TikTok and actually WeChat, not to mention
possible others, is due to National Security.

Why NOW Valerie ? Do you really fall for this ? There are lots of apps circulating that are possible threats - This is just a smokescreen to justify yet another political tirade between US and China as retaliation for this virus....and now that the big BULLY dictator from China raised his voice and made threats, now the US wants to buy the company and allow its users to continue disparaging and mocking people on that filth of a platform. Whatever retaliation the world will engage against China, the big BULLY regime will always get their way - they know that they are holding US tech companies by their dangling bollocks and that if China is not happy, US stocks slump, face it Valerie, China is holding your country by its balls, and not even Trump can do anything about it, there is too much implications on stocks, and the tech sector would suffer dire consequences - NOT something Trump wants to see - You see, other Presidents like lip service Obama and sleepy Biden don't give a CRAP about the stocks - so all this is a game of words between US and China, but unfortunately China (big bully and monster of the world) wins - and this is past Presidents' fault and other countries for being submissive to corrupt China all this time and not cutting ties and building LOCAL business - the world now is reliant on China - technology companies are reliant on China - cutting ties with China would be IMPOSSIBLE - it's too late now. The whole Tik Tok thing is just diversion - we are in the middle of a Zombie apocalypse named COVID19 - is it really time to talk about banning apps ? How long did this platform exist in America, why is it now suddenly a threat to national security - it's a THREAT to human intelligence because of the things people do on that platform - I wonder when is this nonsense going to stop and instead shift focus on containing this GENOCIDE of COVID19 - Trump is out of his mind if he thinks there will be a vaccine before elections - it's a shame but his delusions already have cost him his election, and losing to some JOKE and his other appointed joke, he has lost support in KEY states from 2016, now COVID19 is EXPLODING, and the US is facing the risk of a new lock down, one that will have dire consequences to an already damaged economy - and this time, there is nothing much the feds can do anymore, there is only so much money you can print - this time investors won't fall for any bullshit - and the whole vaccines thing is a scam - not a single vaccine study has proven to be effective against COVID19 - they only showed that they generate a human response - they don't prove that they can protect against COVID19 - the whole vaccine is a multi trillion $ FRAUD to artificially inflate markets and create a false sense of hope to recover economy faster - WELL NOW investors are waking up - markets are SINKING now - show's over. Experts already stated that we are in this through 2025 and beyond - the spread now is out of control and impossible to contain - people had a chance during the summer to put a stop to it, they rather have partied, hang out with their buddies, gather in large crowds and ignore public safety, well now - damage is done.

Quote:
You know all of them and I do mean all, are nothing more but spy traps.

Yet, people keep using them and think they are fun.

They have always been spy traps - if the company running Tik Tok was not Chinese, I bet you, we would not be hearing about this news - this is all BS politics - it's all tied to Trump blaming China for losing the election - And he is right to blame China - if not for this COVID19 massacre, the economy was STRONG and rising, Trump would have won over this JOKE Biden effortlessly - economy and jobs was his key - he lost it due to some stupid virus, so obviously he blames China - He is both right and wrong - This virus started in China. BUT the US did a piss poor job at managing the outbreak within - Even Canada, which is run by muppets, did a better job than the US despite 2 provinces with the worse cases, but nothing compared to the US. Apparently Trump KNEW early about the threat of COVID19, he had intel, he just didn't take the shit seriously, brushed it off as a simple cold that will vanish as fast as it came - so yeah China is to blame for the SOURCE of the virus, and US is to blame for its piss poor handling of the pandemic - many of the cases we have here in Canada are from travelers who came from the US !!! Because of our MUPPET here who did not close the borders as early as he should have !!!!

As to Tik Tok, I never used that platform and never will, I don't support platforms where people make fun of others at their expense - especially not people who make fun of less fortunate people, poor people, homeless, people with disabilities, senior citizens, etc. I was LIVID when I found out some TEACHERS were taking part in challenges on Tik Tok, mocking and role playing, what FILTH.... no wonder kids turn out to be juvenile - no wonder a lot of kids turn out to be like the ones portrayed in "Cuties", social media influence.

Quote:
I am a member of Facebook but they don't have much on me. I don't post photos
of myself or my children. I did post one photo of my grandchild with my great grandchild.

There was a time when I was against all social media - The only reason I signed up for FACEBOOK was years ago on ClixSense when CrowdFlower REQUIRED members to do so in order to log in to their accounts - another of the stupid decisions from inept executives, and eventually they reversed their decision. Through FB I met a lot of nice people but I have kept my circle very small - I do not put ANY of my personal info on FB, nor do I post photos, and my replies are limited. I use YouTube for entertainment though I never posted any videos, and Google has strict terms against the content posted, it would not tolerate a lot of the bullshit posted on Tik Tok. There was another Chinese app that was blocked by Google and removed on the store - the developer was cheating and using a mechanism to auto click in app ads and who knows what else, the app was EZ Share - it's funny how the US government never did anything about that individual - luckily Google took charge - there are many other apps like that - unfortunately some slip through the cracks and by the time they get caught damage is done.

Quote:
Fraud and theft every where you look, even here. There are people so blatant they come
right here to the forum and post in the support forums that they can't get in their account
or they can't seem to cash out. Yes, most are honest but there are those that are fraudsters.

A LOT Valerie - PTC and GPT sites are the target of lots of fraudsters, particularly from the international community. It's sad because some sites have had to BAN entire countries, so the majority of honest people have to pay the price for cheaters - a lot of people over the years have tried to SCAM site owners by taking advantage of the referral and other contests, by creating multiple accounts, using VPNs and other tricks - cheating advertisers, cheating tasks, cheating surveys. I remember discussing this with another owner years ago where some site claimed that about 20-30% of their international members were engaged in fraud. This is serious....and even more so, they open non English forums on underground sites and BRAG about their exploits and cheating, and encourage other people to do the same.

Quote:
Just recently there was a fraudster that kept posting in the support forums stating he could
not get his cash out and even went so far as to post a link to 'his' blog. The real member
makes thousands of dollars a month here and does have the blog. However, the fraudster
was not the real user and was trying to steal the account and the money.

Thousands that's nice - since this site is on US soil, why didn't the admin report him to authorities ? There are penalties for hacking and online fraud - Mind you the FBI gets involved for a large sum of money, but there are other ways, like tracing the IP and contacting the ISP or the originating country's authorities. GPTs should have a common blacklist, where information on fraudsters is shared along with their IPs. Some fraudsters are DUMB and don't use VPNs or conceal their identity, unfortunately others are good at concealing (they are criminals) :)
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#8 by valerie » Tue Sep 22, 2020 20:10

I think I just said all that but not in that many words.

It's none of my business who Prodege reports to in regards to fraudsters and scamsters.

I'm a moderator so I report what appears to be suspicious.

Prodege looked into it and know that user was a fraudster trying to steal the account and
money.

The real member stated is in India and makes thousands of dollars every month here. He
has a very impressive blog and has sponsored a very large amount of members.

In regards to the fraudster, I have no idea where he/she is at.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#9 by saramath » Tue Sep 22, 2020 20:29

Even here a company is committing fraud by not paying the assured reward to the members. Can it be banned? :roll: :roll:
saramath
Posts118
Member Since8 Jan 2020
Last Visit19 Jun 2022
Likes Given19
Likes Received68/53

#10 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 21:53

valerie wrote:

Prodege looked into it and know that user was a fraudster trying to steal the account and
money.

Right, unfortunately a lot of these disgraceful scammers get away with it, they just get banned, and they just move on to the next victim, create a new account, change identity, these scammers are very persistent.

Quote:
The real member stated is in India and makes thousands of dollars every month here.

THOUSANDS ? That's impressive, I'm willing to bet that it is NOT from surveys or tasks - likely from a huge and active downline. I am a member on another industry forum, and there is a section to expose scammers like that, it's FULL of topics, there are LOTS of scammers like that, and not only that, they start their own fraudulent PTC/GPT/HYIP to scam other members - even more impressive, the same people fall for these scams all the time. As far as survey companies not paying, well I'd place safe bets that there are more members scamming site owners and task/survey providers.
I've been scammed on CS/YS from survey publishers over the years, BUT I earned far more than I have been scammed - site owners online get scammed for thousands of $ daily, thanks to BITCOIN, and other cryptocurrency and anonymous processors like PerfectMoney, it's easier than ever now to run a scam site and steal money.
The cryptocurrency and anonymous processors are what's keeping online criminals active and the scam industry alive.
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#11 by valerie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 07:23

We don't have downlines in ySense.

All we have is direct referrals.

Yes, he has referred a large number of users.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#12 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 18:10

valerie wrote: We don't have downlines in ySense.

lol oh right that's true, I have to get used to using the term direct referral, that's what I meant, I still have that multi level system in my head - you see, it's hard to forget completely about ClixSense :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#13 by valerie » Wed Sep 23, 2020 19:53

Yep.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#14 by Arvind9 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 03:05

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote:

money.

Right, unfortunately a lot of these disgraceful scammers get away with it, they just get banned, and they just move on to the next victim, create a new account, change identity, these scammers are very persistent.

Quote:
The real member stated is in India and makes thousands of dollars every month here.

THOUSANDS ? That's impressive, I'm willing to bet that it is NOT from surveys or tasks - likely from a huge and active downline. I am a member on another industry forum, and there is a section to expose scammers like that, it's FULL of topics, there are LOTS of scammers like that, and not only that, they start their own fraudulent PTC/GPT/HYIP to scam other members - even more impressive, the same people fall for these scams all the time. As far as survey companies not paying, well I'd place safe bets that there are more members scamming site owners and task/survey providers.
I've been scammed on CS/YS from survey publishers over the years, BUT I earned far more than I have been scammed - site owners online get scammed for thousands of $ daily, thanks to BITCOIN, and other cryptocurrency and anonymous processors like PerfectMoney, it's easier than ever now to run a scam site and steal money.
The cryptocurrency and anonymous processors are what's keeping online criminals active and the scam industry alive.

Last year an Indian member used to post about his earnings from referrals even he made a lot of money only from referrals many members asked him how he got referrals but he never told anyone anything,but members still like his post but his account details showed he has not been online for a year now,seems he cashedout and became inactive there are many such members here
Last edited by Arvind9 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 03:13 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit23 Jun 2022
Likes Given4,288

#15 by Darkstar2 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 07:49

Arvind9 wrote:
Last year an Indian member used to post about his earnings from referrals even he made a lot of money only from referrals many members asked him how he got referrals but he never told anyone anything,

I guess not everybody shares this information, in fact they don't have to, though most of the time it is through platforms they advertise on, their own blogs, their own site, word of mouth, etc. People are already mass spamming and saturating ads on the highly ranked traffic sites already, so when something becomes saturated it is difficult for others to succeed - You have to rely on other venues. Same for any successful money making "scheme", eventually many of these schemes became saturated - since the top sites are already mass spammed with ads, I guess the best method really is your own site, where you are not limited to just ONE program, but ALL your programs, including your own site. I guess it is the freedom of anybody to decide what info they share - it's already a lot that they openly share what they earn - there are risks of sharing such info anyway.

Quote: has not been online for a year now,seems he cashedout and became inactive there are many such members here

You can build a residual income from referrals BUT nothing lasts forever, eventually many (most) of your referrals will go inactive - there are reasons why people leave. Just rewind back a few years to see why. I have started in late 2011, I have had my glory years during 2014-2016, 2 digit earnings daily. One of the biggest potential at the time was CrowdFlower, so many tasks, fair, plenty and many were daily recurring, so guaranteed daily earnings for those who worked. This factors in of course, the more work you have available the more earnings - if you were to get referrals from the high tier / international traffic, then the biggest earner was TASKS, not surveys - For Tier 1 referrals and maybe a few select countries who have surveys, the best earner is surveys. Now fast forward a few years until now, lots have happened....some of the high paid routers have shut down (GTM and LiveSample). CrowdFlower was acquired by Figure8, F8 introduced automation/ML into the mix, tasks declined......and now another acquisition by Appen, even worse, much less tasks, lower pay, goals to reach near full automation within 3 years. YET GPT sites have continuously received new sign-ups and members looking for work - so demand keeps rising and the work keeps declining at a huge page, and this is for all GPTs.......... Combine that with survey routers that are consistently lowering their pay rates........ Some people are ore more patient than others and will stick around, like myself for example, because 1) I have no other income 2) I don't use other sites 3) I do not take part in illegal activity...... MANY have left PTC and GPT to join HYIP, Revshare and other illicit sites (ponzi schemes) where the lure of fast money interests them despite the high risk. CryptoCurrency has kept the online ponzi schemes well and alive. People just want to join a site, invest money and wait for "returns". The concept of "working" for the money (IN GENERAL) is not attractive for people who like to join multiple programs, scam or no scam.

Why else would people just leave a site they are earning so much money from ? Other than what I mentioned above, some people are dealt a bad hand in life, severe illness strikes, or other unfortunate events ......... Sometimes people leave because they move on to other things, better things, they have their own site or found a better income stream, better job, OR they just want to enjoy life, nothing is forever - I earned nearly $16k+ on CS/YS, I eventually became a little inactive during a year or two, because I found a 4 figure a month freelancing job that I had to devote FULL TIME to, I never closed doors to here, eventually I lost my freelancing job (unfairly) and I became active again.

People come and go all the time - I may do the same one day if I find a good income stream, I'm sure many people here would do the same. It's not a pleasant experience day to day to worry and hunt for surveys and get frustrated all the time and worry when a lot of days are bad - but some people just CLOSE doors, some people, including myself never close doors, you never know when you must return to your roots :) Of course I would rather earn 4 figures than low 3 figures or 2 figures........

If people are still earning good money here, good for them, God bless this site and everyone on it (those who are legit)/ part of it, there is a lot of discouraging news lately that may impact ALL of us. For one, Appen's acquisition has done NO GOOD for any of us contributors - only for F8's pocket who are $300+ million richer (yes the acquisition $ amount was made PUBLIC, it's fACT)........ and now Appen that wants to automate tasks, so even LESS work for humans ...... Then you have survey partners merging, and lowering their rates drastically, single digit rates on some and declining..........then you have COVID19 and a collapsing economy now and plummeting stocks, new threats of lockdown and bankruptcies as cases surges everywhere - this is stalling any hope for a recovery, and this means market research may once again be put on hold. Then you have the elections soon, with Trump threatening civil unrest and destroying democracy, encouraging protests and unrest should he lose, which will sink even ore the economy amid the pandemic.......so all this factors in - GPT sites rely entirely on 3rd parties, that are US companies.......... So I think very difficult times are to come - Many businesses will close permanently next time - I don't know how long GPTs would survive at the prospect of a 4-5 month lock-down, but the big ones like here will likely lower rates even ore. Sadly due to the actions of mostly kids and teens and young adults, this pandemic will last through to 2021 and beyond and it will impact online business as well.

SO those of us who are earning something should enjoy it whilst it lasts. Those who aren't, hopefully something better comes along - there are billions in the same boat right now.
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#16 by Arvind9 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 07:55

Seems even his referrals have become inactive and are no longer useful because even he has become inactive last login date was in September 2019
Arvind9
Posts5,085
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last Visit23 Jun 2022
Likes Given4,288

#17 by pardeeep143 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 08:46

i thought he is indian ...sorry i edited post
Last edited by pardeeep143 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 08:59 » edited 1 time in total
pardeeep143
Posts543
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given232
Likes Received366/280

#18 by valerie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 09:23

Arvind9 wrote: Seems even his referrals have become inactive and are no longer useful because even he has become inactive last login date was in September 2019

I don't know about that. Possible. The flip side may be true also in that he might
be making more than what he was when it was CS.

Pritnam, is who I am referring to.

There was an Indian here that took my advice some years ago about blogging and
is or at least was making extremely good money. He came to the forum and thanked
me. I don't remember if it was Pritnam or someone else. I do remember it was an
Indian user.

There was a member on here that sent me a cross one time. It is one of those made
with a nail. It is really nice and wrapped in pink cord. Can be worn or hung up on
something. I some times wonder who that was that sent it to me. I don't remember.

There was a member that posted a birthday cake image that had my name on the
cake. I think I still have it in the 'cloud' some where. I don't remember who did that.

Some members are very fleeting. I see them a few times at the forums and then never
see them again. Impossible to remember everyone.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#19 by suraraj » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:40

suraraj
Posts1,059
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given226