Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSecond dose of Zoster
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Second dose of Zoster

#1 by valerie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 22:35

I had my second dose of Zoster Shingles vaccine.

It was a very nice cool day. About an hour after I got home, my arm started to hurt but I
expected that. Then I got cold and put a sweater on. Then I got colder and thought to self
'gee, the weather is really turning cold and it's suppose to get down to 49 degrees tonight'.
So I went to the closet and got out a very heavy blanket and put it on the bed. Then I felt
very tired so I thought I'd take a brief nap. When I woke up, I was like a bear that had
hibernated for the winter. I was hot and hungry. I put a pizza in the oven and ate half of it
(4 slices of pineapple pizza). Then I was thirsty like I had been in the Sahara for days so
I drank two bottles of cold water and ate ice cubes.

Well, it's better than getting the shingles.
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,987/8,544

#2 by Kanoba11 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 01:40

Yes it is better than having the shingles. Live life to the fullest and in a healthy manner
Kanoba11
Posts2
Member Since2 Sep 2020
Last Visit20 Sep 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 17:34

valerie wrote: I had my second dose of Zoster Shingles vaccine.

It was a very nice cool day. About an hour after I got home, my arm started to hurt but I
expected that. Then I got cold and put a sweater on. Then I got colder and thought to self
'gee, the weather is really turning cold and it's suppose to get down to 49 degrees tonight'.
So I went to the closet and got out a very heavy blanket and put it on the bed. Then I felt
very tired so I thought I'd take a brief nap. When I woke up, I was like a bear that had
hibernated for the winter. I was hot and hungry. I put a pizza in the oven and ate half of it
(4 slices of pineapple pizza). Then I was thirsty like I had been in the Sahara for days so
I drank two bottles of cold water and ate ice cubes.

Well, it's better than getting the shingles.

Pineapple pizza, no wonder you were thirsty :D Water is now my favourite beverage - every evening I drink 3 full 500ml of cold sourced water, pure water (not tap). So you really are sensitive to vaccines......

Oh I know someone who got complication of shingles, he delayed in getting anti viral and he got complications that impact all the nerves, so basically you feel intense pain and electric shock feeling in different spots - it lasted 9 full months - luckily he went to another good doctor who prescribed him Lyrica. People should take this seriously, don't mess with Shingles.

And for people who are wondering (O/T), yes you can get the cold, flu and COVID19 at the same time (and shingles).

Imagine a world without viruses and disease.

P.S. Pineapple is a sweet fruit, the natural sugars in the fruit are likely the cause of being very much thirsty - I've never had pineapple pizza. I do like the Kraft Delissio rising crust :D
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Likes Received12,927/7,050

#4 by valerie » Sun Sep 20, 2020 20:35

I think everyone has some common symptoms with the zoster vaccine.

The weather is cooling off and I wonder what's in store for us this winter.

2020 what a year!
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#5 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 21:16

valerie wrote: I think everyone has some common symptoms with the zoster vaccine.

2020 what a year!

Did ask my crystal ball about your question but I got strange answer , it was not about 2020 winter but about 2021 what will people talk at the place of worship , anyway here it is

Dear God please bring some nice years like 2020 back

Strange , do not understand that , maybe crystal ball broken
Please enjoy 2020 winter
tasman1
Posts16,922
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,420
Likes Received16,682/8,703

#6 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 00:03

valerie wrote: I think everyone has some common symptoms with the zoster vaccine.

2020 what a year!

You wonder ? Let's see.....

For appetisers, the common cold.
The main course, COVID19 with a side dish of Influenza.
For dessert, arctic cold weather like you have never seen before, major snow storms, high winds and delayed spring.

Happy Winter :D Get your shovels / snow blowers, whatever, ready, it's going to be a NASTY winter - and we will all see the true definition of "When hell freezes over!" :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#7 by valerie » Mon Sep 21, 2020 05:25

Well lets see......I've had this year"

Flu vaccine
Shingles vaccine

Next year I will be old enough to have the:

Pneumonia vaccine

And if they come out with the Covid-19 vaccine........

Pin cushion. That's what I am. Just a pin cushion. Pin cushion Pin cushion Pin cushion. :mrgreen:
valerie
Posts22,502
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623

#8 by fthdarendeli1905 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 05:49

Hi guys. First time i tried to cashout last week on Tuesday and Ysense send me a mail like you will get e mail 2-3 working days but i still not get any mail since 6 days. How many days its takes to get mail and recieve my money ?
fthdarendeli1905
Posts76
Member Since27 Nov 2019
Last Visit15 Oct 2020
Likes Given10
Likes Received27/22

#9 by josealvesjr » Mon Sep 21, 2020 06:41

fthdarendeli1905 wrote: Hi guys. First time i tried to cashout last week on Tuesday and Ysense send me a mail like you will get e mail 2-3 working days but i still not get any mail since 6 days. How many days its takes to get mail and recieve my money ?

Is this regarding the Shingles vaccine???? Make sure that you take all your vaccines on time.
josealvesjr
Posts1,741
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given453
Likes Received1,335/872

#10 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 07:50

valerie wrote: Well lets see......I've had this year"

Flu vaccine
Shingles vaccine

Keep in mind that the Flu vaccine does not protect you 100% - I mean sure it's better than 0%, and the vaccine only protects you from the strains they believe will be active, but it is not 100% protection - but somehow for most people the Flu season won't be a problem this year, assuming some people wear masks and all, so if you avoid contact, apply COVID19 hygiene and most people around you wear masks it should lower the risk even further.

Quote:
And if they come out with the Covid-19 vaccine........

Today people's 401k dropped by 4%, and expect another 25% drop before EOY. This will be mostly due to the latest scandal of banks laundering money - so we may see 2008 all over again. COVID19 is exploding in the US and around the world - there is little or no hope for a vaccine anytime soon, the virus has mutated and more infectious, and some studies are coming showing that people are getting reinfected multiple times in the span of a few months, so this makes any vaccine protection seem more and more unlikely. Then you have Biden set to win by a landslide, so that will remove all hope for a quick vaccine - they don't call him sleepy Biden for nothing :D He aims for long long term recovery over a quick recovery, totally disregarding all senior citizens who are living off their 401k, even though he himself is at that certain age, but he doesn't give a crap if people's retirement savings will drop by more than 30%-40% under his Presidency He will basically undo everything unorthodox and unconventional - and fast tracking / fast approval is not his area - in fact, the DemocRATS are just that RATS, they RAVAGE and destroy, they don't aim for positive change, they just leave a ravaging trail and then try to fix their mess or leave it to the GOP in future elections.

So yeah the prospects of an EFFECTIVE vaccine are slim - and under Trump, a vaccine even with 50% efficacy would be approved. He will even dump his OWN money and fortune to make sure a vaccine is available in a few months time. Under Biden ? AHAHAHAHAHAHA fat chance.

So don't count on a vaccine anytime soon - the whole world is crumbling into a great depression........ people have all gone MAD and not following guidelines to stop the spread.......... Only in China and FEW countries did they lower their numbers - the rest, well it's partying, bars, ungrateful and fornicating youth, total disregard for others, social gatherings, crowds, totally ignoring pandemic - EVEN if a vaccine were to come out soon, it would take years until enough of the world population receives it - and unlike the Flu and other vaccine, this will have a lower efficacy, and if people keep being a bunch of you know what, the virus will continue spreading. A vaccine alone won't stop the pandemic.

The show's over..........NOW today we have proof, banks are the biggest scammers and ponzi scheme operators, working hand in hand with organised crime.
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589

#11 by wildbillhickok » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:22

I never had any adverse symptons after being vaccinated in the past here. I'm not going get a vaccine again here...

But if in the recent past i had some serious adverse sympton I would contact police immediatley... My first concern would be to discover if it wasn't a crime :lol:
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#12 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 13:41

I work all night I work all day
To pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be
A single penny left for me
That's too bad

In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all
I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

Ah, all the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's world

A man like that is hard to find
But I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad
And if he happens to be free
I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad

So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game
My life would never be the same

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's worl
tasman1
Posts16,922
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,420
Likes Received16,682/8,703

#13 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 16:55

wildbillhickok wrote: I never had any adverse symptons after being vaccinated in the past here. I'm not going get a vaccine again here...

But if in the recent past i had some serious adverse sympton I would contact police immediatley... My first concern would be to discover if it wasn't a crime :lol:

Good call :D But yeah, some minor side effects are normal after a vaccine - after all, you are being STABBED with a needle in your muscles, causing injuries, so your body reacts to that in the same way, only instead of being stabbed with a knife it's with a needle, so the "damage" is limited, but the area around it can hurt - gotta love the human body and how it reacts by creating an inflammation response :mrgreen: Other severe complications from vaccines are rare, usually in the low single digit %. The problem is vaccine trials do not test long term effects - they focus on efficacy - so you could get a vaccine now and maybe months / years down the road develop a disease, but again those cases are rare. Then you have conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers that will tel you that you may grow horns, turn into a demon, bark like a dog, get paralysed etc....... Big pharmas can get away with this a lot because you would need hundreds of thousands of $ in lawyer fees to prove the vaccine is at fault, unless of course there is a class action suit.

The thing is, if after getting the vaccine your voice changes, you talk in latin and you start to levitate, then you should worry :mrgreen:

When you are a kid getting vaccine is not so abd :D But when you grow older into adult and develop muscles, it's different........... I cannot believe in 2020 with all the advances (hahahahaha) that they have not found better ways to administer vaccines instead of STABBING you with a 20 inch thick needle........... Same for COVID19, it's torture, why do they have to insert a 50 foot q-tip inside your brain stem and out the other side, and throat swab down to your stomach :D So invasive - It might be required that humans get valves installed into their arm at birth, this way if you need injections or vaccines, all you do is open the valve and insert into the hole, then close valve.

So remember folks, vaccines = getting STABBED, which means that the person giving you the vaccine may be a criminal on parole, so he's done that before, and it's cheaper than hiring nurses or people with experience.

Good luck.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 17:00 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts18,256
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,589
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 25, 2022 13:53:24 PST