Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBad News India
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Bad News India

#1 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 15:49

Bad news India

In few day India will go to second place in world for number of COVID19 Cases [ Told that few month ago here ]

Sad news is that India will soon go to first place , soon , very son [ in the year 2020 ]
Last edited by valerie » Tue Sep 01, 2020 06:15 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: we know who u r
tasman1
Posts16,356
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,911
Likes Received16,221/8,440

#2 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 16:52

India has world record of 80,000 infections per day,but US will lead until Donald Trump declares Martial law if he is reelected to control the virus,WHO says there may never be a vaccine,even Donald Trump's advisor Dr Deborah Birxs says vaccine is not necessary only wearing mask and social distancing required,so then Martial law is necessary to throw Americans in lockdown anyone violating goes to hell,hope Americans know what is coming still time
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145
Likes Received3,072/2,235

#3 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 17:42

tasman1 wrote: Bad news India

In few day India will go to second place in world for number of COVID19 Cases [ Told that few month ago here ]

Sad news is that India will soon go to first place , soon , very son [ in the year 2020 ]

So COVID19 has officially become an Olympic event ? :lol: I thought USA and Brazil were the top 2,
now Canada which had bragging rights for the fewest cases, now has completely derailed, cases are surging now!!! it started even before schools bloody opened, and even in provinces that had little to no case, the number of cases are increasing considerably. It's pathetic, and this is not even the second wave, and this is the least time for viruses to spread, so this proves that this winter will be HELL. Canada is heading smack in the center of a second wave, soon it will have 4 digit new cases daily. Pathetic. there is only so much money Trudeau the PM can print, all this fake money will be paid for courtesy of the poor, like it usually works here in this country, you work 7-8 months in a year for free, you give it to the government and the rest of the months barely pay your expenses.

No vaccine will save the world from this China virus, not Trump, not Vladimir, and certainly not Xi Jin Ping, instigator of this mass genocide.
Darkstar2
Posts17,444
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,338
Likes Received12,568/6,755

#4 by coconava » Mon Aug 31, 2020 17:55

with in one month (September) will reach TOP 1
coconava
Posts985
Member Since3 Oct 2017
Last Visit19 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,580
Likes Received1,054/558

#5 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 17:59

Fact

Corona have no chance to kill to many

Why

WW3 is coming this year and most of us will perish ,

Rest will be left for His Majesty Corona but that will be small number

Summary

WW3 First place

Corona only second place

Jeff and Bill will finish rest , only 3rd place , sorry for this group for bronze medal only
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 18:03 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,356
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,911

#6 by Premo1978 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 19:03

with in one month (September) will reach TOP 1
Premo1978
Posts16
Member Since18 Aug 2020
Last Visit1 Dec 2020
Likes Given1
Likes Received2/2

#7 by wildbillhickok » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:49

I see that India is about to surpass us on confirmed cases....

However, I doubt someone will be capable to take us out of the podium. We didn't really want a podium in such a competition. But what could we do?

Some, more fanatical, thought that if they could beat everybody here that believed how dangerous covid was we would rapidly make the pandemic and the confinement dissapear. But they failed. i don't know if they were not capable of beating everybody, espeaciaaly those who put up the statistics or what. But see number over 3 million confirmed and 121 thousand deaths.

I saw that TED talks (the next outbreak?, we are not ready). where Bill Gates alerts about the threat of a highly infectious virus; but who would listen to it back then?

Plus, who would believe on a prediction of a billionaire. :lol:
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#8 by Arvind9 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 15:49

Ohhh its worse than a virus,India's GDP falls 23.9%in 1st quarter,US tanks 33%,Britain 21%,people blaming GOD for the slump not politicians,seems people have lost their mental balance
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,145
Likes Received3,072/2,235

#9 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 16:19

At the end of a day we all going to die

But who will give medals to winners once we are all dead? :o
tasman1
Posts16,356
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,911

#10 by Nikorj » Tue Sep 01, 2020 16:45

India has 4 times as many citizens as the US, So it's really no surprise.

Denmark got knocked out in the group stages, No surprise there either :lol:

At least there's Tour de France on the telly, Let's not hope that any riders have covid 19 while climbing the high mountains (Can't be healthy) :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,935
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit17 Jan 2022
Likes Given1,473
Likes Received1,614/1,036

#11 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 18:30

Jump from India virus topic to Australian news [ top news in Au today ]

Poor white trash’: China's scathing attack on Australia as tensions rise.......... China - Australia war imminent ?

Plus

US - China war , imminent

Canada - China war , imminent

US -Russia war , imminent

India - China war , imminent

U.K. - China and Russia war , imminent

E.U. China and Russia war , chance 90%

Rest of the world war , chance 70% and rising daily

Plus

U.S. disintegration imminent [ Started ]

E.U. disintegration imminent [ Started ]
tasman1
Posts16,356
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,911

#12 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 18:42

Nikorj wrote: India has 4 times as many citizens as the US, So it's really no surprise.

Denmark got knocked out in the group stages, No surprise there either :lol:

At least there's Tour de France on the telly, Let's not hope that any riders have covid 19 while climbing the high mountains (Can't be healthy) :mrgreen:

Yeah the more dense a country's population the more difficult to enforce any distancing rules when people are packed in close proximity. You see, people spend more time shagging and reproducing (sometimes unintentionally), but the world population keeps growing, yet the "flat earth" size stays the same :mrgreen: Not even COVID19 is good enough to "trim" the world population since majority recover anyway.

The world is plunged into a near great depression and yet China is coming out better in all of this, speedy economic recovery, how nice, most countries have given up on this biological warfare, and too many countries are relying on a vaccine soon, boy will they be very disappointed - the whole thing is one major fraud - Already results are coming in and not too promising. One of those disappointing trials comes from Sanofi, the phase 3 trial proved inconclusive - so it will be abandoned. Out of all the vaccine trials it's likely most will be dropped, there goes trillions of $ down the bloody toilet, maybe 1 or 2 will emerge, but how effective will they be, it will likely take until 2024 for a vaccine to eradicate this virus down to low levels similar to the Flu. Countries are gambling against a 2020 cure or vaccine to save the world are so bloody naive.

Countries should instead focus on taming this virus, pretending that a vaccine is 10 years away. One good example is the U.S., they gave up on the fight and just focusing on keeping economy running, that's good, good for Trump he saved America from the Great Depression BUT...............the virus is killing people, and if they don't take it more seriously, there is a risk that the economy might be forced to shut down this winter. Both Americans and Canadians are similar in their attitudes towards this China virus, a lot of the population does not give a shit about wearing masks or keeping a distance, or avoiding high risk activities like gatherings at home or in public places, etc. In some other countries with dense populations, they have no choice, they are packed. And they said rich, developed countries will get through first, ahahahah what a big joke, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be the opposite, and I think part of the problem is the culture in rich countries, the "me-myself and F I" culture, to each their own and not giving a damn about others. Asymptomatic people are not getting it through to their bloody thick skull that they are the ones spreading the virus the most in the community.

SO - Who is the winner in this pandemic other than China ? Pharmaceuticals secured trillions of $ whether their fraud of a vaccine works or not, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, placing much reliance on a vaccine to end this pandemic is going ot cost the world DEARLY in terms of lives.

Meanwhile in the NEWS, NASA discovered a new planet, trillions of light years away, cost of research, $2 trillion.
Yeah like we are all able to get there - what a SCAM!

Why not spend trillions of $ down to earth to fight this virus instead of asking pharmas to defy medical science and make miracles, it ain't gonna happen !!! Even this delusional, hypocrite Bill Gate$ who claimed in one of his interviews that he expects one of the vaccines to be 90% effective. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - He is the last person on earth to be trusted on anything related to viruses :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,444
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,338

#13 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 18:54

wildbillhickok wrote:

I saw that TED talks (the next outbreak?, we are not ready). where Bill Gates alerts about the threat of a highly infectious virus; but who would listen to it back then?

Plus, who would believe on a prediction of a billionaire. :lol:

It's hardly a prediction - some people run lip service during those conferences and pose as psychics - they aren't. A pandemic was overdue, you could make future predictions with high accuracy using patterns in history and models. I just write random predictions, odds are I will be right 50% of the time, that's how the world of psychics work. For example, I can predict that this winter will be HELL, there will be a second wave, hospitals will overflow, the cases will skyrocket and the economy is at risk for shutting down.......would I be a hero and psychic if this comes true ? NO, it's based on patterns/models and there are great odds I would be right. It's not like Bill Gate$ had advanced knowledge about this, and I think Bill Gate$ predictions might have been the start of all these conspiracy theories about him, that he is the instigator of the virus, etc, I mean he's just predicting stuff that is bound to happen based on key information, anybody can do that, if you simply are up to date in your history, and world news, you can predict with more than 50% accuracy.

You see, let's try. I predict that at least one member in this topic has had french fries yesterday. :mrgreen:

Those conferences are a sham - nobody listens to the drivel, even though the warnings make sense, people just cannot imagine this kind of stuff happening. People were warned that the terrorist would eventually hit hard, nobody listened, people warned that the terrorists would form their organisations, nobody listened, people didn't learn from China's previous lies and coverups - and now we are F'ed with this pandemic (one where most people thought it would last a few months and fade away) - so what next ? SARS3 ? SARS4 ? SARS5 ? How many pandemics will take for people to learn once and for ALL !!!!!

It's very easy for big shots with hundreds of billions of $ to engage in lip service.

There is only ONE and ONE THING ONLY that the big pharmas care about - MONEY !

Countries have already committed and pre-ordered vaccine doses, this is CRAZY !!! Canada has secured nearly 80 million doses. OF WHAT........People are buying empty shells, thin air ? what is this ?

NO COUNTRY is ready for pandemics, hospitals were not designed for "out of control pandemics" scenarios.
One thing, respect for hospital and health workers, they are going to have a rough winter, there is going to be depression, burnouts, suicide, resignations, and some hospitals will be forced to decide which lives they save, they might literally tell people to go back home and die there instead because there are no beds available.
Darkstar2
Posts17,444
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,338

#14 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 19:05

tasman1 wrote:
Plus

US - China war , imminent

Not under Trump, maybe just a war of trade. Trump is keeping his big mouth SHUT now, but wait till he wins, in his second term he will hopefully make sure China is held accountable and pays the price of this GENOCIDE. Trump is the best option to prevent an 80% market crash in 2021. The situation in 2021 will be dire, the pandemic is not over, but with the democrats and their absurd corporate tax policies and hikes, will just SHATTER any hopes of a recovery in 2021. Maybe a trade war with China is less likely with Sleepy Biden, but the implications for bear market in 2021 are far greater, and voters who have a 401k would be nuts to vote for Democrats.

Quote:
Canada - China war , imminent

ahahahaha - good joke - this is so unlikely, because of the current PM we have - he couldn't go to war with .... well never mind, I'll keep that one to myself :mrgreen: Let's just say, Canada is not a war country, if there is any war it would be diplomatic ones, like the ones we have now with the big bully China!

Quote:
US -Russia war , imminent

If there is one, it would have to be started by Russia. With North Korea and China allied to Russia, there is no way a US would initiate a war with Russia.

Quote:
U.S. disintegration imminent [ Started ]

Correct, and under Trump, the collateral damage will be less, and economy will recover faster in 2021-2022.
Don't forget to include Canada, we are heading right back down the toilet. The second wave of China virus is right around the corner.

Quote:
E.U. disintegration imminent [ Started ]

Yep, unfortunately, guess we'll all have to wait for this magical vaccine, wave the magic wand and say Abra Cadabra, and POOF, you are immunised against COVID19 and we all live happily ever after :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,444
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,338
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 04:01:08 PST