Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess Stories31-7-2020: $8.86 Slow day :-] + end of month stat
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
31-7-2020: $8.86 Slow day :-] + end of month stat

#1 by Darkstar2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 21:52

There it is, I had to remove previous one because it did not have the correct screenshot and amounts, this is the updated final version including the 16% bonus, and no, I did not reach $168 this month :P but close. And last time I earned 3 figures was barely above $100 in December, the rest of the time was horrible.

A new milestone reached, 1 year of survival on this site. Yes, for those who are still unaware, our souls were sold by Jim on August 1st 2019. This site is today 1 year old. Time flies. It has been a great 3 month launch despite the obstacles, bugs and chaos, but unfortunately in my opinion the site was disappointing for the remainder of the months. For the last 8-10 months earnings have dropped massively. This month is the best month in 8-10 months. I would like to say that the site is showing hope and improvement, but I have yet to see how next months will be. General sentiment here seems low though from many members. In my opinion I think this month's earning is a fluke and that following months will be back to lows, BUT, I can be proven wrong :mrgreen:

The amount of screen out and OFF QUOTA has shot up considerably lately, which worries me, because this could be an indicator of what's to come.

* 4 Samplicious
* 1 OpinionWorld SSI

More than half a dozen Off Quota, and unfortunately today YourSurveys was a disappoint... Though yesterday I completed 6 in one day. :)

Total month: $ 159.12 Best month in 8-10 months, is this a fluke ? I don't know, the addition of Samplicious helped a lot - So HOPEFULLY this means at minimum >100 in August.

Unfortunately I cannot say that this site has made significant progress in 1 year - survey rates have been dropping, and quantity getting lower - though it is possible to catch a few high paid survey still but overall it's going in a downward trend.

So Happy Birthday ySense I guess, I hope to see CONSISTENCY in surveys in the months to come, and consistency for all countries whenever possible, addition of new stand-alone routers and not crappy offerwalls, etc.

I will remain cautiously optimistic even though this month has been good, I have learned my lesson in the past of being too optimistic, it usually ends up in disappointment :)

Best of luck to all for coming months, and nobody can claim we weren't patient, that won't stick :D
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 21:55 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#2 by tasman1 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 23:30

looks good. congrats
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012