Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkJust Wandering ...............tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Just Wandering ...............tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 20:31

Just Wandering

Once we die we go to another place , another life e.t.c. :twisted:

Wandering if they are sterile , will not like to catch Corona virus or some another bug there :twisted:

Do you think it is safer to go to haven or hell , hell looks to me safer , fire is good desinfectant :twisted:

Maybe we must study all option before departure , just to be on safe side :twisted:

Will call St Peter for advice :twisted:
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914
Likes Received16,222/8,441

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 20:40

The choice should be simple, imagine the worst pain and suffering someone can have, just picture in your mind what to you would be the worst of the worst pain inflicted on someone, the most cruel and painful, then multiply by millions x infinity....... Imagine you are in a place where you suffer like that FOREVER. Basically I think hell is just our soul placed inside a physical contraption, some sort of immortal body that is tortured forever, you would be just as conscious and aware and sensitive to physical pain in hell as you would living on earth.

As far as "heaven" or rather state of bliss and peace, I do not think you would need to worry about viruses, it would not matter, you are not inside a vulnerable human body.

There is another alternative to hell, you know when sometimes they say "when hell freezes over" ? Well hell may actually be a frozen state, not necessarily fire, so imagine the coldest place on earth, multiply it by millions x infinity, your new physical body would feel the burn from such freeze.

There might be an alternative place called limbo, or "the middle place" (taken from one of my best series of all time, The Good Place :D )

So the decision is simple. If I were to turn on the stove and ask you to put your hand on the hot element, would you do it ? Probably not, then I don't think you would want to go to hell either :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,573/6,759

#3 by tasman1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 20:49

Frozen Hell ? hmmmmm , not good for Mr tasman1

But maybe Valerie will prefer that , she did talk about cold in another topic , will see what she thinks about once she read this topic
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914

#4 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 21:29

tasman1 wrote: Frozen Hell ? hmmmmm , not good for Mr tasman1

But maybe Valerie will prefer that , she did talk about cold in another topic , will see what she thinks about once she read this topic

There is another type of hell, everything is made of banana and you are forced to eat bananas for eternity. You might think this is fun, but doing this for eternity ? Some might say it is torture, and not just ANY bananas, FROZEN bananas, not just any freeze you are used to, think of the coldest setting in your freezer, multiply by 1 million.
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#5 by valerie » Sun Jul 19, 2020 21:49

I think you best do yourself an infinity favor and read the Bible.

You know what, I think many people have a misconception about God and how He
came to be. That is why people have a difficult time understanding His existence.

God created us in His image so we know that we look similar to Him. We certainly
are in the same image.

If you go in a circle and you keep walking in that circle, where do you go and where
did you start? I think the universe is infinite and God always was because there is
no starting point and no ending point.

If I was tell you that God lived on a planet way beyond our galaxy on a planet that
is one million times the size of earth.....and.....I was tell you that the name of that
planet is Heaven.....and that there are aliens on planet heaven known as Angels....
and that God sends His son Jesus Christ to take some of the aliens known as angels
in spaceships to spy on earth and humans every so often........would that sound
more logical and more realistic to you?

What if we look at our technology today. What if we realize how little our brains
are and how incapable we really are BUT we have gained some knowledge in
cloning, heart and organ transplants, growing organs in tubes, impregnating
women without sexual contact.......and all these things science can do today....
would it really seem so unrealistic to think that God does not exist?

Have faith because that is what it takes to get you from A to Z. Whatever way you
want to believe in God's existence, have faith and believe.
valerie
Posts22,077
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,473
Likes Received19,772/8,375

#6 by tasman1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 22:20

Some nice glossy brochure will help in this matter :twisted:
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914

#7 by valerie » Mon Jul 20, 2020 05:17

:roll:
valerie
Posts22,077
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,473
Likes Received19,772/8,375

#8 by apollonia84 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:42

Don't forget to tell us when you get there

Or me

Or valerie

Or anybody

We will post a topic from above :)
apollonia84
Posts63
Member Since11 Apr 2020
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given19
Likes Received77/36

#9 by wildbillhickok » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:14

Hell must be a very hot place...I think that most bugs and viruses would die in such an enviroment.

I'm not a religious guy so I have no idea how heaven may be. But common sense tells that for this place to be called "heaven" such ailments may not be allowed to live there.
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#10 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 14:22

wildbillhickok wrote: Hell must be a very hot place...I think that most bugs and viruses would die in such an enviroment.

Good one - but base don the interpretations of hell, it would not be so. Based on scripture, hell or heaven is the FINAL destination after final judgment. So this would mean that when die we don't go to either place yet until the ultimate judgment day. Could this mean that we have a chance to live life over and over again and that are faith is decided based on all our lives ? Who knows, it all comes down to faith. Once judgement day comes to pass, there would be no such thing as death as everything would become immortal. Based on some interpretations of hell, basically your soul would be placed inside an immortal body - one that would experience all senses but never die. Other interpretations of hell say that it is just a STATE of complete eternal void. Assuming a hell exists as it is described, viruses and bugs would be the least of your worries - it's likely bugs would be giant versions of what you are used to, so anything evil or BAD or pain you wold expect, you would find it there, in theory. :)

Quote:
I'm not a religious guy so I have no idea how heaven may be. But common sense tells that for this place to be called "heaven" such ailments may not be allowed to live there.

Heaven is an interpretations, you may not actually end up in the sky, but in a STATE, a state of bliss, inside this state it is unknown what you would experience. I mean interpretations are more detailed for a hell but not for a heaven :mrgreen: I mean what is heaven other than a state of bliss and close to God ? Unlike hell, it's unlikely that your soul would be inside any physical body, it's likely a complete state of energy. We humans are NOT meant to know, it depends on each person's own faith. Heaven and Hell can be interpreted in so many ways, nobody can claim to have the ultimate and true version, because nobody knows, our creator designed us in a way that we are not supposed to know this stuff, otherwise you would live a life of fear, so basically God gave us free will, even free will to have faith or not. Unfortunately based on scripture and interpretations alone, it seems majority of people will end up in hell,
YET other scholars say, nobody will end up in hell, we are already in hell :D Some scholars claim we will all be forgiven, some claim the bad people will end up in some limbo or end up coming back and living life over and over again, yeah I like that theory because that would be punishment enough, I mean who the hell (no pun intended) wants to come back on this earth, this filthy, evil, out of control, violent, selfish earth and go through life again ?

Genuinely GOOD people will do GOOD out of love, and unconditional, they will not expect anything in return......

In my own opinion I think the majority of us will come back multiple times, for someone to go in such a place referred to as heaven, one would have to be pure, and near perfect, unlikely that any of us reaches that state in 1 life, and after all those lives and attempts, those who don't change, are the ones that are likely to end up in hell.

I do not think we have 1 chance in life, though since everything is based on FAITH and not fact, we must assume that we have only 1 chance - and for believers, repent and ask for forgiveness, this must happen BEFORE death, as I do not believe for a moment that there are many people here on earth that followed all 10 commandments, and have a pure soul, ready for heaven, in fact maybe that does not exist, so it's a matter of how close a person is to God that will count ultimately. In theory you could have done a lot of sins and still end up in the kingdom of God, if you repent and asked for forgiveness AND changed.

Also I'd like to say that any God that condones VIOLENCE and HATE and promises paradise, is NOT a true loving God.......Just saying. I respect all religions and views, except for the ones that condone terror, crime, violence and killing of innocent lives because they have to ....Never will accept that.
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#11 by tasman1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 14:35

I am still not sure but starting to think that maybe hell is better than haven

99% of all people finish in hell but only FEW go to haven

Do not think that St Peter have time for cooking for only FEW people in haven

But in hell BBQ is available 24/7 for all :twisted:
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914

#12 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 14:39

apollonia84 wrote: Don't forget to tell us when you get there

Or me

Or valerie

Or anybody

We will post a topic from above :)

Actually more and more evidence is coming about that our conscious is external. Some people have been clinically dead and came back have experienced stuff that is compelling. One might claim that it is just your brain hallucinating at the moment of death and chemical reaction, BUT......nothing explains why some people have heard conversations in the room with doctors and other rooms and seen things and recounted them with perfect accuracy - there is no explanation to that. There are other studies that also have shown that there is more to life than just a physical body and chemical reaction. Our bodies could just be "receivers", much like a physical radio is a receiver to a radio SIGNAL. If you smash a radio to smithereens the radio won't work anymore, but the radio SIGNAL never breaks, all you need is a new radio to pick up the same signal. So I believe that our brain acts as a radio, it is some sort of a receiver and allows us to live a physical life, and at the point of death we are back to our initial STATE, we no longer need eyes to see or ears to hear because we ARE the signal, we do not need an interpreter. This could explain the NDEs people have. Even some non believers and skeptics that experienced NDE came back and made dramatic changes in their lives.

What about premonition DREAMS. I myself have had them before, more than once, not just a coincidence but with amazing accuracy. Another thing compelling, when we dream and are lucid, we can experience the SAME state regular consciousness, all our senses, we can see, we can hear, we can touch, etc, yet we are sound asleep, so this is evidence that we do not need a physical body to experience all these things - when we are alive we need a brain, when we are dead, we might continue to experience this state, but outside a physical body and without the limitations of one.

Other compelling and disturbing evidence, EVIL, it exists, it's here, and what about the true haunting, what about people who are possessed and speak languages they never knew, with perfect accuracy, or able to make voices and tones that are beyond physical limitations.... what about everything that is happening around the world is strikingly similar to what is described in the scripture.........

What about fully documented MIRACLES in medicine, some people that defied all science and miraculously recovered when they could NEVER have possibly.

Another thing that is compelling, Alzheimers. There are some studies that have shown that when a person with severe Alzheimers is nearing death, they will suddenly "snap out of it" and become fully aware, get back their memory, interact with you as if everything is normal - YET their CT shows their brain is basically mush, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for them to be in such state.

More medical studies, heart transplants, there have been many cases where a recipient who receives a heart transplant has their life change in a way where they exhibit new tastes, new traits that are that of their donors, weird isn't it ? There is a LOT of mysterious that have yet to be explained - because they defy all logic and all science.

We will all find out one day, but with everything that happening in this world and the VICIOUS and unimaginable things some humans do on earth, it's clear that evil exists, it's all around us...... BUT also GOOD exists, but right now I think it is a clashing between good and evil, and the once good people are turning away from good (there is a passage in Revelations I think that deals with this) it's been a while since I read it.
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#13 by tasman1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 14:51

Remembering wild party from 1980s I will give it 10 out of 10

But my last party was church party last month I give it minus 10 out of 10

Once we go another place it will be FOREVER

Wild party FOREVER in hell or kind of church party FOREVER ?? :twisted:

Think I will choose wild party in hell FOREVER if I can choose :twisted:
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914

#14 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 15:48

tasman1 wrote: Remembering wild party from 1980s I will give it 10 out of 10

But my last party was church party last month I give it minus 10 out of 10

Once we go another place it will be FOREVER

Wild party FOREVER in hell or kind of church party FOREVER ?? :twisted:

Think I will choose wild party in hell FOREVER if I can choose :twisted:

You have free will it's your choice, you might regret it once you are there as there is no turning back.
It's unusual for people to be eager to go to hell though, that's kinda odd, maybe they think hell is another version of earth. Imagine the insides of a live volcano, it's 1 million times worse :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#15 by tasman1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 16:36

At this stage Hell is wining , look few data

Hot food ..... in hell only
Hot cars........in hell only
Hot party .......in hell only
Hot girls...........in hell only
Hot fashion ........in hell only

OR
cold food in haven only
cold cars , TRABANT from East Germany in haven only
cold girls , no mini in haven only
cold church party in haven only
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914

#16 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 16:44

:lol: :lol: :lol:

smh...
Darkstar2
Posts17,458
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339

#17 by tasman1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 23:11

Just asking

If I finish in hell will I have right to turn OFF heater ??? And second question

What is entry cost to hell compared to entry cost to heaven ? :twisted:
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914

#18 by tasman1wannabe » Mon Jul 20, 2020 23:23

Tasmanian Devil
tasman1wannabe
Posts287
Member Since19 Aug 2019
Last Visit21 Jan 2022
Likes Given40
Likes Received251/147

#19 by Nikorj » Tue Jul 21, 2020 00:39

Sorry but we mostly go to Valhalla.

Not a boring place at all!!
Nikorj
Posts1,935
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit17 Jan 2022
Likes Given1,473
Likes Received1,614/1,036

#20 by tasman1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 00:46

Nikorj wrote: Sorry but we mostly go to Valhalla.

Not a boring place at all!!

Valhalla ...................Hall of the slain

Not bad , will like to go there and drink with Odin [ any nice hot girls there ? ]
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 12:38:22 PST