Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkySense going downhill faster than Titanic sink
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
ySense going downhill faster than Titanic sink

#1 by D3rva » Tue Jul 07, 2020 06:25

Two days ago, earned: 0,17 cents.
Yesterday, earned: 0,9 cents.
Today, so far earned: 0,24 cents.

My proximate daily earnings were from 3 to 5 dollars.

RIP ySense!

:?
D3rva
Posts397
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last Visit20 Nov 2020
Likes Given562
Likes Received403/184

#2 by satakas » Tue Jul 07, 2020 06:40

It does not bother users from US , Canada and Australia...They are in a run for dollars...

We in india...it is the worst phase since it got sell...Lesser jobs and all generations here are in to earn few cents..resulting in few earnings more..few no earnings..
satakas
Posts795
Member Since7 May 2017
Last Visit22 Dec 2020
Likes Given734
Likes Received905/472

#3 by tasman1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 19:55

satakas wrote: It does not bother users from US , Canada and Australia...They are in a run for dollars...

We in india...it is the worst phase since it got sell...Lesser jobs and all generations here are in to earn few cents..resulting in few earnings more..few no earnings..

Maybe it depend what part of India . I know many from India who earn good here and they earn not just here but on few site and I see they earn good

Place of living is important , I earn 50% less than rest of Australians here , reason Tasmania is poor island state and not much private sectors , most company here are state owned in short we are more like poor communist state than capitalist
tasman1
Posts16,380
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,929
Likes Received16,235/8,448

#4 by Arvind9 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 20:10

For many members here who have been for longer than two years are finding it very difficult to overcome the memories of Clixsene,those days are never going to get back so its better to move on,Darkstar2 is a very good example he was doing very well but slowly his earnings came down to less than 50%,I can understand how he felt being here longer than most of us,its very unfortunate an old member has to stay away from the forum,but rules are same for everyone,as Tasman1 has mentioned location country is very important.
Arvind9
Posts4,983
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,155
Likes Received3,075/2,236

#5 by suraraj » Sun Jul 12, 2020 01:08

The issue is that this site does not want members here to earn money. They want just to login and log out many times a day. Many members in India hardly earn here. Before many members were earning from tasks but that has also been cut off. The remaining is just empty basket. Just got a samplicio survey.

Survey number 49453547 Expected time- 27 minutes, Reward- 14 cents.

How come these invites are sent? Are these survey justified? Does the admin know that these idiotic payment for surveys exist here? :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
suraraj
Posts1,022
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given220
Likes Received848/568

#6 by fffaiccc » Sun Jul 12, 2020 01:28

Just attempted a Samplicious survey(49305069) for 0.38$ which took over 1.45hours, gave feedback, clicked yes if they want to contact me gain. End of Survey, Submit, Thank you, Voila! History- Screenout :clap: .
Maybe Samplicious aren't aware that Kantar never pays almost 95% of the time, be it anywhere. They collect Opinions, feedback and always come up with ScreenOut or Quota Full or Do not meet Requirements :lol:

Better to avoid Kantar, YourSurveys.
fffaiccc
Posts175
Member Since11 Oct 2018
Last Visit23 Mar 2021
Likes Given106
Likes Received134/88

#7 by pardeeep143 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 01:32

fffaiccc wrote: Just attempted a Samplicious survey(49305069) for 0.38$ which took over 1.45hours, gave feedback, clicked yes if they want to contact me gain. End of Survey, Submit, Thank you, Voila! History- Screenout :clap: .
Maybe Samplicious aren't aware that Kantar never pays almost 95% of the time, be it anywhere. They collect Opinions, feedback and always come up with ScreenOut or Quota Full or Do not meet Requirements :lol:

Better to avoid Kantar, YourSurveys.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pardeeep143
Posts536
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given253
Likes Received364/278

#8 by chimeluv » Sun Jul 12, 2020 03:51

Working on the site with little or no pay is depressing :x
chimeluv
Posts27
Member Since3 Nov 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received17/14

#9 by Arvind9 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 04:41

Yesterday was a bit low $0.65, today its normal upto now
Arvind9
Posts4,983
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,155
Likes Received3,075/2,236

#10 by apollonia84 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 04:41

Since 3 days I dont get ANY survey at all ... is it an issue or something else, let's see next week how it goes.
apollonia84
Posts63
Member Since11 Apr 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given19
Likes Received77/36

#11 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:06

satakas wrote: It does not bother users from US , Canada and Australia...They are in a run for dollars...

Hmmm not quite, it's difficult here in Canada too, though I noticed now we have Samp which is great because now it seems to be the #1 source of surveys, though I still do not see a significant upward trend in earnings, but I still like to see more survey invites, I will just want to watch the next months how things go. US, Canada, UK were once considered the top demographic for GPT, starting with US as #1, BUT as well know things have changed, right now here it seems the US is getting the highest potential.
Darkstar2
Posts17,481
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,343
Likes Received12,592/6,767

#12 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:14

suraraj wrote: The issue is that this site does not want members here to earn money.

If that is really the case,then they might as well shut down :) One thing for sure the survey distribution is different here compared to CS, this site is going to celebrate (?) its first year soon, wow, time flies ! I hope that their main focus now will be to provide the same potential to countries that were once earning well on CS, BUT now with the COVID19 pandemic and possible roll back of lockdown, it's possible that we are heading towards another major slowdown of surveys who knows.

Quote:
They want just to login and log out many times a day. Many members in India hardly earn here. Before many members were earning from tasks but that has also been cut off. The remaining is just empty basket. Just got a samplicio survey.

Survey number 49453547 Expected time- 27 minutes, Reward- 14 cents.

How come these invites are sent? Are these survey justified? Does the admin know that these idiotic payment for surveys exist here? :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I would never blame the site for tasks though - tasks are entirely managed by Appen. On CS I earned 3 high figures from tasks alone, but at the time, there likely half of the contributors, and twice as many GOOD authors. Over the years as many good authors left due to cheaters to other platforms (I say this out of fact as I know half a dozen personally who have told me and I worked for them on external projects), and then Appen who acquired F8, and therefore both crowds are sharing same tasks - the only thing this site has control of are surveys.

The best advice I can give others, as I use this myself is to check your survey and task lists at different hours. I noticed I am more likely to get more survey invites early in the morning than I do late my evening time. Survey invites HERE work different to ClixSense. On ClixSense, when you got invites, they REMAINED in your list until you used them. Here, they are dynamic, they come and they go, checking at different times MIGHT help, you may have 20 surveys in your list one minute, and 30 minutes later, none.
Darkstar2
Posts17,481
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,343
Likes Received12,592/6,767
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 28, 2022 14:22:49 PST