Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBeware PayPal phishing e-mails !!!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Beware PayPal phishing e-mails !!!

#1 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 14:40

Beware there are many PayPal phishing e-mails circulating - the e-mails usually state that your account was limited for suspicious activity, along with a link to re-instate it.

Don't fall for this bullshit, it's a scam, if you click on it you will see right away that the domain is NOT an official PayPal, although the site and content were stolen from PayPal to make the fake site look real.

Meanwhile you can make the life of these bloody scammers, waste of dna cell of humans beings and mistakes, harder by entering fake information - so the scammers will take longer to sift through stolen accounts............don't ever provide your personal e-mail and passwords, or personal information - if you do, the scammers will sell your info on the dark web or use the info to steal your funds !

I dunno how the f--- they got my e-mail. The e-mail I got the phishing scam to, I have never used on any site, it is not even my primary paypal e-mail, it is one of the secondary ones, so no matter where you are your personal info is never safe, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Don't fall for these scams, these imbeciles, these criminals trying to steal your money.
Darkstar2
Posts17,433
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,334
Likes Received12,563/6,750

#2 by Nikorj » Mon Jun 22, 2020 16:29

I get plenty of that junk and quickly deletes them without paying attention to any of them.

My Nigerian uncle(Which by a stroke of luck is also a prince) is probably wondering why i'm not responding to his email about my $100.000.000 fortune i inherited from him last week.

What annoys me even more is stubborn phone-sellers, I have this company who have persistently called me twice each day for the past 5 weeks, Have not picked up the phone a single time and they're still calling :lol:
Nikorj
Posts1,935
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit17 Jan 2022
Likes Given1,473
Likes Received1,614/1,036

#3 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 17:13

Nikorj wrote: I get plenty of that junk and quickly deletes them without paying attention to any of them.

My Nigerian uncle(Which by a stroke of luck is also a prince) is probably wondering why i'm not responding to his email about my $100.000.000 fortune i inherited from him last week.

What annoys me even more is stubborn phone-sellers, I have this company who have persistently called me twice each day for the past 5 weeks, Have not picked up the phone a single time and they're still calling :lol:

Oh those telemarketers are persistent as long as yo don't pick up they will keep calling, so you might as well pick up and tell them that you are not interested.

As far as your rich uncle, if you don't want the money ask him if he can give it to me, can I contact him ? :lol:
I got those e-mails too but was too busy to reply, but I have seen on YouTube some videos gone viral of people who only do that, play along, some of the stuff is funny :lol: You'd be surprised how many times I turned down major opportunities, you know like handling the money for rich people, in exchange for keeping a %, you know like temporarily holding $10 million and keeping $1 million, sending $9 million back :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,433
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,334
Likes Received12,563/6,750

#4 by jjohnson777 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 22:59

I get these emails daily to email that been limited almost two decades.

They keep wasting their time.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 21, 2022 18:54:57 PST