Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsSad sponsors reality
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Sad sponsors reality

#1 by Idjosko » Fri May 01, 2020 01:50

Number of referrals:

Referral earnings by month:

Short summary:
During this Corona virus crisis, number of surveys and tasks dropped. New users mostly just finish survey profile and leave Ysense if they failed to complete their first survey or if survey is unpaid cause technical issue.

Problems that still exists if you are sponsor:

1. Some of referrals missing

In case that admins are interested in this, I have some proof that sponsors cant see referred users from Vietnam.

2. Unclear referrals activity

Does referral becomes again active if he finish 1 survey, offer or task or they are lost forever as referral when they are 30 days inactive?
I noticed that they are some referrals that still log in here daily but they stop to make commission for me. It is weird if they are here for so long if they dont make any cents for them.

3. No commission for sponsors when referrals get their money for unpaid surveys through ticket

Thank you Admins for resolving Sign up commission problem. Now it works like a watch!
Idjosko
Posts369
Member Since21 Mar 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given226
Likes Received636/270

#2 by markupday84 » Fri May 01, 2020 05:41

Thankyou for the info here. I'll reach out to you shortly via email for more information, so we can check and resolve this.

We want sponsors and members to be rewarded appropriately.

Speak soon...
markupday84
Posts539
Member Since29 Sep 2019
Last Visit25 Nov 2021
Likes Given129
Likes Received1,374/434

#3 by Idjosko » Fri May 01, 2020 07:28

markupday84 wrote: Thankyou for the info here. I'll reach out to you shortly via email for more information, so we can check and resolve this.

We want sponsors and members to be rewarded appropriately.

Speak soon...

Mark,

I send you email with all proofs so check it.
If you want I could attach them here on forum.

Thank You!
Idjosko
Posts369
Member Since21 Mar 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given226
Likes Received636/270

#4 by nuclix » Fri May 01, 2020 07:53

how do you do to have so many referrals ?! :shock: :shock:
nuclix
Posts1,844
Member Since21 Jun 2016