Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHappy Easter to all..........tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Happy Easter to all..........tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 02:14

To all who celebrate Easter

Wish you and your family happy Easter , all the best to find strength in current situation
tasman1
tasman1
Posts18,743
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given17,035
Likes Received18,145/9,580

#2 by sreejathan » Sun Apr 12, 2020 04:44

Same to you
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#3 by dansbanners » Sun Apr 12, 2020 06:10

Happy Easter to you Tasman as well!
dansbanners
Posts284
Member Since6 Mar 2007
Last Visit23 Jul 2023
Likes Given2,023
Likes Received360/154

#4 by Nikorj » Sun Apr 12, 2020 08:25

Happy Easter everyone! (A boring one indeed).

My family have still decided to have a Easter get together with lunch in which i felt was necessary to decline, If we all had lived close together i might have accepted the invitation, But given we live in different parts of the country (malmø in Sweden included) i don't think it's a good idea..
Nikorj
Posts1,935
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit20 May 2023
Likes Given1,473
Likes Received1,609/1,034

#5 by dutch1898 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 08:35

Happy Easter to everyone and good health to you all.
Awoke to seeing a gorgeous blue sky, a bit chilly at about 2 C but it
will warm up.About to enjoy my brkfst of ham ,mushroom and free range egs
dutch1898
Posts1,372
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received1,816/877

#6 by Nikorj » Sun Apr 12, 2020 08:44

dutch1898 wrote: Happy Easter to everyone and good health to you all.
Awoke to seeing a gorgeous blue sky, a bit chilly at about 2 C but it
will warm up.About to enjoy my brkfst of ham ,mushroom and free range egs

Sounds really yummy :)

I made myself some bacon with scrambled eggs, Beans in tomato sauce, Fresh dark rye bread along with some melon, Oranges and slices of apples, And of course a nice Corona beer to flush it all down :D
Nikorj
Posts1,935
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit20 May 2023
Likes Given1,473
Likes Received1,609/1,034

#7 by dutch1898 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:00

Many years ago,my ex father inlaw was Danish and we took a vacation to Holland to visit my family
and Denmark to visit his. During the Danish visit one of my ex wive's uncles took me shopping
to the local butcher shop around brunch time and we were treated to a real Danish treat.
I really loved the marinated herrings and their cheese platters. :lol:
dutch1898
Posts1,372
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received1,816/877

#8 by Arvind9 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:19

Nikorj wrote: Happy Easter everyone! (A boring one indeed).

My family have still decided to have a Easter get together with lunch in which i felt was necessary to decline, If we all had lived close together i might have accepted the invitation, But given we live in different parts of the country (malmø in Sweden included) i don't think it's a good idea..

I see in the news Sweden is quit open the government has not lockeddown the country people are moving around freely they have just been asked to main social distancing,restaurants shops bars are open people are living a normal life
Arvind9
Posts5,397
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,415
Likes Received3,262/2,387

#9 by josealvesjr » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:24

Arvind9 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Happy Easter everyone! (A boring one indeed).

My family have still decided to have a Easter get together with lunch in which i felt was necessary to decline, If we all had lived close together i might have accepted the invitation, But given we live in different parts of the country (malmø in Sweden included) i don't think it's a good idea..

I see in the news Sweden is quit open the government has not lockeddown the country people are moving around freely they have just been asked to main social distancing,restaurants shops bars are open people are living a normal life

Yes they go against the flow, remains to be seen if it is the right approach. The mortality rate in Sweden is everything but low. The latest figures are Coronavirus Cases
10,483
Deaths:
899
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:30 » edited 2 times in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,815
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last Visit15 Sep 2023
Likes Given490
Likes Received1,408/923

#10 by Nikorj » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:32

Herring is indeed one of our specialties ;)

Pickled herring in curry or just marinated on dark rye bread with red onions, And then Aquavit (lot's of it) :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,935
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit20 May 2023
Likes Given1,473
Likes Received1,609/1,034

#11 by Arvind9 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:33

:D :lol:
Arvind9
Posts5,397
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,415
Likes Received3,262/2,387

#12 by Nikorj » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:49

Arvind9 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Happy Easter everyone! (A boring one indeed).

My family have still decided to have a Easter get together with lunch in which i felt was necessary to decline, If we all had lived close together i might have accepted the invitation, But given we live in different parts of the country (malmø in Sweden included) i don't think it's a good idea..

I see in the news Sweden is quit open the government has not lockeddown the country people are moving around freely they have just been asked to main social distancing,restaurants shops bars are open people are living a normal life

Yes!! they decided to go in the direct opposite way of everyone else, And maybe they are right (I hope at least!!). This is a giant human experiment they're conducting, And heads will definitely roll if it goes wrong.

They are all obeying and trusting a epidemiologist called Anders Tegnell which is an expert on the field, He could probably go to jail if this goes wrong (Depending on what wrong is).
Nikorj
Posts1,935
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit20 May 2023
Likes Given1,473
Likes Received1,609/1,034

#13 by Arvind9 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:19

Nothing should be taken lightly in some European countries old people have died athome their bodys have been found on streets in dead bags,everywhere in the world people dont take appropriate measures on falling sick that leads to problems increasing,governments cannot check every person but are aware many have died athome
Arvind9
Posts5,397
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,415
Likes Received3,262/2,387

#14 by JCDC » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:22

All the best for all.
JCDC
Posts18
Member Since13 Jul 2016
Last Visit11 Oct 2021
Likes Given3
Likes Received7/5

#15 by lucky35 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 17:09

Happy Easter to all. My kids brought me a yummy turkey dinner since we cannot be together. We keep our distance. Just had a nice video chat with some of my family. Have been watching church services over zoom which is neat and also You tube. :D
lucky35
Posts2,086
Member Since28 Feb 2007
Last Visit25 Sep 2023
Likes Given12
Likes Received695/515
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Sep 28, 2023 20:03:18 PST