Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMovie - Joker
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Movie - Joker

Locked

#1 by valerie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 13:54

Some people did not like it.

I watched it last night and I really liked it. They couldn't have picked a better actor for that part.
valerie
Posts22,504
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,991/8,546

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 14:03

valerie wrote: Some people did not like it.

Some people said it was a joke ? :P

Quote:
I watched it last night and I really liked it. They couldn't have picked a better actor for that part.

I didn't see it, too busy trying to earn some money :P but yeah perfect role for Joaquin Phoenix :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts18,270
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,594
Likes Received12,930/7,053

#3 by valerie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 21:03

I rented it on Amazon prime for $5.99 and you know they charge tax on renting?
I never bothered to look until recently and I noticed they charged &0.50 cents on top of the $5.99 for tax.

The rich keep getting richer! :mrgreen:

Yep, I've read some reviews of people that did not like it at all.

I won't go so far as to say I loved it but I thought it was really really good.
valerie
Posts22,504
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,991/8,546

#4 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 22:03

valerie wrote: I rented it on Amazon prime for $5.99 and you know they charge tax on renting?

Don't know never rented online, I already have Netflix and Amazon Prime, but yeah I am not surprised they charge tax, there is tax on everything now, even breathing :D

Quote:
Yep, I've read some reviews of people that did not like it at all.

I won't go so far as to say I loved it but I thought it was really really good.

Joaquin probably nailed it but he earned only $4.5 million for that movie :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,270
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,594
Likes Received12,930/7,053

#5 by proadco » Mon Jan 13, 2020 06:54

valerie wrote: I rented it on Amazon prime for $5.99 and you know they charge tax on renting?
I never bothered to look until recently and I noticed they charged &0.50 cents on top of the $5.99 for tax.

The rich keep getting richer! :mrgreen:

Yep, I've read some reviews of people that did not like it at all.

I won't go so far as to say I loved it but I thought it was really really good.

Not sure why these sites exists, but you could of watched the Joker free at 5movies.fm



I suppose the best way to watch free movies to use a VPN
Last edited by valerie » Mon Jan 13, 2020 09:18 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: link
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Apr 2022
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#6 by valerie » Mon Jan 13, 2020 09:20

proadco wrote:
valerie wrote: I rented it on Amazon prime for $5.99 and you know they charge tax on renting?
I never bothered to look until recently and I noticed they charged &0.50 cents on top of the $5.99 for tax.

The rich keep getting richer! :mrgreen:

Yep, I've read some reviews of people that did not like it at all.

I won't go so far as to say I loved it but I thought it was really really good.

Not sure why these sites exists, but you could of watched the Joker free at 5movies.fm



I suppose the best way to watch free movies to use a VPN

Many are illegal and many are scammy, have viruses etc.

The biggest issue is in regards to one's own isp, cable, etc. They can ban you from their
services forever.

Not to mention fines and jail time.
valerie
Posts22,504
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,623
Likes Received19,991/8,546

#7 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 18:51

valerie wrote:
proadco wrote:
valerie wrote: I rented it on Amazon prime for $5.99 and you know they charge tax on renting?
I never bothered to look until recently and I noticed they charged &0.50 cents on top of the $5.99 for tax.

The rich keep getting richer! :mrgreen:

Yep, I've read some reviews of people that did not like it at all.

I won't go so far as to say I loved it but I thought it was really really good.

Not sure why these sites exists, but you could of watched the Joker free at 5movies.fm



I suppose the best way to watch free movies to use a VPN

Many are illegal and many are scammy, have viruses etc.

The biggest issue is in regards to one's own isp, cable, etc. They can ban you from their
services forever.

Not to mention fines and jail time.

Unless your ISP is snooping on you and monitoring your computer or sites you visit, then yeah, but most of the time ISPs will get involved if THEY receive complaints of copyright from the 3rd party, so basically when you do peer to peer (bit torrents), they have traps set there and will contact the ISP with a complaint and proof, but otherwise non p2p, 3rd party sites hosting links to pirated content, they are more at risk than the consumer downloading or viewing stuff. The biggest risk of those sites as you stated, are viruses. Just for fun I visited the link posted, and my trusty malwarebytes Premium kept blocking tons of items on the site, mostly malvertising and hijack, and to confirm these are NOT false positives, I tried on a test computer without malwarebytes, and tons of ads in new tabs open up, misleading links, misleading clicks, etc.
Darkstar2
Posts18,270
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,594
Likes Received12,930/7,053

#8 by proadco » Wed Jan 15, 2020 20:12

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote:
proadco wrote:
valerie wrote: I rented it on Amazon prime for $5.99 and you know they charge tax on renting?
I never bothered to look until recently and I noticed they charged &0.50 cents on top of the $5.99 for tax.

The rich keep getting richer! :mrgreen:

Yep, I've read some reviews of people that did not like it at all.

I won't go so far as to say I loved it but I thought it was really really good.

Not sure why these sites exists, but you could of watched the Joker free at 5movies.fm



I suppose the best way to watch free movies to use a VPN

Many are illegal and many are scammy, have viruses etc.

The biggest issue is in regards to one's own isp, cable, etc. They can ban you from their
services forever.

Not to mention fines and jail time.

Unless your ISP is snooping on you and monitoring your computer or sites you visit, then yeah, but most of the time ISPs will get involved if THEY receive complaints of copyright from the 3rd party, so basically when you do peer to peer (bit torrents), they have traps set there and will contact the ISP with a complaint and proof, but otherwise non p2p, 3rd party sites hosting links to pirated content, they are more at risk than the consumer downloading or viewing stuff. The biggest risk of those sites as you stated, are viruses. Just for fun I visited the link posted, and my trusty malwarebytes Premium kept blocking tons of items on the site, mostly malvertising and hijack, and to confirm these are NOT false positives, I tried on a test computer without malwarebytes, and tons of ads in new tabs open up, misleading links, misleading clicks, etc.

just for fun as you say DarkStar, get past the open ad windows, you can watch the movies.

I done a little digging on news articles in the UK, according to what I read, citizens of the UK has free reign watching free movies.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Apr 2022
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jun 28, 2022 11:29:21 PST