Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess Stories8/10/2019 - $18.55 earned !
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
8/10/2019 - $18.55 earned !

#1 by Darkstar2 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 23:17

Of the earnings today are the continuation of work from yesterday past server reset until sleep time :) The 4 surveys are from this morning and some evening.

3 Opinion World
1 Samplicio

Month total: $98.11

Results of yesterday and today are a very rare exception as normally I do not get any good task to do.

There were questions asked in my yesterday's topic, I will answer those tomorrow.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 23:22 » edited 2 times in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#2 by valerie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:13

It looks like Tasks are getting better for you lately?
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,619/8,278

#3 by Billj » Wed Oct 09, 2019 17:32

Congrats! Your FUTURE IS BRIGHT with Ysense! :clap:
Billj
Posts124
Member Since25 Apr 2017
Last Visit17 Mar 2021
Likes Given43
Likes Received99/48

#4 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 18:37

valerie wrote: It looks like Tasks are getting better for you lately?

Nope that's just an extremely rare occurrence, most of the time it is no work available, unfair or broken tasks, I usually manage to do only 12 cents on tasks daily sometimes. The results of those 2 days for tasks were exceptional, probably the best task I have done in 7 years, and the most units I have done at one time. The result of the second day was the SAME task, the continuation after server reset time, I have maxed out on that task, now back to "normal". The good tasks that come my way are very rare though, I guess the tasks that nobody wants to touch or dislike are the ones that are most available to do :) If this task releases regular batches, it would be great, indeed, last month I had worked in that task too, but had less units, though did almost $8 on that one last month, this month is an exception, that is definitely an earnings booster.

Billj wrote: Congrats! Your FUTURE IS BRIGHT with Ysense! :clap:

WELL it is a big question mark, September earnings were $5 higher than August, and October, well it will definitely be much higher than September, so far as far as surveys, there is potential so far, but that wind can change direction fast, but my only big question mark about my future here, and I'm sure any Canadian's future here, is the run around we are given about PayPal, since early September we keep hearing PayPal is coming soon, but the whole thing is questionable, without a method to cash out my earnings, what good is it for me to continue here ? What good is it to have good earnings if you cannot access your funds - I think I have done enough work for the past 3 months on this site, and posted all my stats, so this is testimony that Canadians can be good assets and good earners on this site, so why would we be treated this way ? We have the potential to earn and to make the site money, wouldn't be logical for us to also be able to cash out just like any other member ? Or is there some politics involved in this whole PayPal thing.........

A word from Prodege or Dreday about this issue would be in order, both have IGNORED this issue entirely, the only runaround we get is through support with the generic "soon", but why hasn't Prodege / Admin addressed this directly - Why have they addressed other concerns but not this....... I am very disappointed at both Prodege and Dreday77 here on how this was handled specifically about this issue among others. I keep remembering the day where they said they do not want to lose any members here, I am sorry but their actions are doing opposite, some have left, some have remained and worked under the assumption that things will happen. I dunno how many Canadians left this site, but I won't, as long as there is potential, but I would appreciate having access to my money in a very reasonable delay, I think 3 months is enough ! and the more this complaint is REPEATED and ignored, the more doubts it gives in my mind that something is odd.

Does ySense want to lose their active, committed, good earners here ? It would not make sense, but I am sorry to say they are on the wrong path right now.

In politics, when you have a Q&A and the politician answers some of your questions but avoids many, you know that something is up and something is odd. This is the feeling I get with this site. I could earn $500 in one day here, will it change my opinion ? NO, I am here to earn money, I work honestly and with integrity, I expect my money for service rendered, I do not think I am being unreasonable here.

Even the Swedish Chef does not have an answer for me :P so who can provide concrete answers other than the same answers we got 1 month ago :P I am anxiously WAITING and working, 100% committed as usual :/
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 18:41 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#5 by valerie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 20:40

I believe it is Mark that is working to finish up completion of Payoneer.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,619/8,278
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 18:46:28 PST