Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesBest day on Ysense after a month
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Best day on Ysense after a month

Locked

#1 by honterr1989 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 23:42

honterr1989
Posts304
Member Since12 May 2016
Last Visit4 Aug 2021
Likes Given28
Likes Received214/93

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 23:52

Stellar job on tasks - Congratulations! Keep it up....
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#3 by rajukurup » Sat Sep 07, 2019 23:54

What a good performance .I cannot understand why people still have no trust in this site. This site is really providing a lot of tasks though surveys are less. All days need not be alike. I am adjusted to that fact. Congrats for your big earningd :clap: :D :thumbup:
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#4 by sonyjmn » Sun Sep 08, 2019 00:36

Wow nice superb performance in tasks

Great keep doing tasks :thumbup:
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#5 by honterr1989 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 01:07

Thanks! It's been a slow month after the change and hopefully it will give us more tasks to work on :thumbup:
honterr1989
Posts304
Member Since12 May 2016
Last Visit4 Aug 2021
Likes Given28
Likes Received214/93

#6 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 01:36

Yep that is perfect , congrats
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#7 by onedroid » Sun Sep 08, 2019 05:18

wooooowww...
good job friend,,,,congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by onedroid » Sun Sep 08, 2019 05:20 » edited 1 time in total
onedroid
Posts23
Member Since28 Oct 2017
Last Visit3 Jan 2021
Likes Given8
Likes Received10/8

#8 by WaRDFrA » Sun Sep 08, 2019 05:45

GREAT job... Your STATS show that it's still POSSIBLE to earn GOOD MONEY on ySense and CONTRADICT all those who CONTINUE to SPREAD the word that the site is DEAD... I also made $5 yesterday on TASKS despite the LACK of them... Which was GREAT for a SLOW Saturday.... Of course... TASKS depend on Figure Eight (External platform) and the proper functioning of SURVEYS and OFFER WALLS are more related to ySense and I agree ySense should look for a SOLUTION to satisfy members needs... But your PERFORMANCE shows that there's POTENTIAL to IMPROVE the CURRENT CONDITIONS of the site and that it's necessary to give ySense some time to SOLVE most of the BUGS that are affecting many members.

Regards.
WaRDFrA
Posts977
Member Since14 Jun 2016
Last Visit6 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received740/376

#9 by rajukurup » Sun Sep 08, 2019 09:18

WaRDFrA wrote: GREAT job... Your STATS show that it's still POSSIBLE to earn GOOD MONEY on ySense and CONTRADICT all those who CONTINUE to SPREAD the word that the site is DEAD... I also made $5 yesterday on TASKS despite the LACK of them... Which was GREAT for a SLOW Saturday.... Of course... TASKS depend on Figure Eight (External platform) and the proper functioning of SURVEYS and OFFER WALLS are more related to ySense and I agree ySense should look for a SOLUTION to satisfy members needs... But your PERFORMANCE shows that there's POTENTIAL to IMPROVE the CURRENT CONDITIONS of the site and that it's necessary to give ySense some time to SOLVE most of the BUGS that are affecting many members.

Regards.

Very well said. :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#10 by fr_alex » Sun Sep 08, 2019 18:24

rajukurup wrote: What a good performance .I cannot understand why people still have no trust in this site. This site is really providing a lot of tasks though surveys are less. All days need not be alike. I am adjusted to that fact. Congrats for your big earningd :clap: :D :thumbup:

lol wat!? Ysense does not provide tasks, Figure8 provide tasks. Ysense has nothing to do with the tasks except being another partner channel where to work the tasks but with the aggravation now that people now are only able to get paid via Paypal and why would people work the tasks on Ysense to get paid via Paypal if they can work from the official Figure8 Channel and get paid a LOT more per task than in here. I don't get it. People have trust problems with Ysense because of: 1-The surveys (non existent now for a lot of people or severely reduced for the rest) 2- The offers (non of the offers walls works for me, don't know others) 3- Those that get to do some surveys sometimes don't get paid after completing one. 4- LOTS of problems with the payment methods we used to have. 5- Very poor communication with the user base 6- ... etc

I don't understand some users here being so amazingly positive about this whole situation and eve keep asking for patience to other users that are clearly in a worst situation than a month ago.

EDIT: And yes, ysense (and clixsense before of this) pays a lot less per tasks than Figure8's CP, but before of this it was worth it to work the tasks on clixsense because of the payment methods we used to have, but now with only Paypal as payment option... Now the only way to do more money on Ysense than in CP by doing the tasks is to get every week in the top 3 weekly contest and get that sweet extra bonus, anything below top 3 means less money than in CP, but lets be real, it's not possible for the vast majority of people to even get in the top 10. (And yes, I made the math a long time ago to check what Channel was better to work the tasks).
Last edited by fr_alex » Sun Sep 08, 2019 18:38 » edited 2 times in total
fr_alex
Posts44
Member Since9 Apr 2018
Last Visit2 May 2020
Likes Given31
Likes Received42/22

#11 by rajukurup » Sun Sep 08, 2019 23:18

fr_alex wrote:
rajukurup wrote: What a good performance .I cannot understand why people still have no trust in this site. This site is really providing a lot of tasks though surveys are less. All days need not be alike. I am adjusted to that fact. Congrats for your big earningd :clap: :D :thumbup:

lol wat!? Ysense does not provide tasks, Figure8 provide tasks. Ysense has nothing to do with the tasks except being another partner channel where to work the tasks but with the aggravation now that people now are only able to get paid via Paypal and why would people work the tasks on Ysense to get paid via Paypal if they can work from the official Figure8 Channel and get paid a LOT more per task than in here. I don't get it. People have trust problems with Ysense because of: 1-The surveys (non existent now for a lot of people or severely reduced for the rest) 2- The offers (non of the offers walls works for me, don't know others) 3- Those that get to do some surveys sometimes don't get paid after completing one. 4- LOTS of problems with the payment methods we used to have. 5- Very poor communication with the user base 6- ... etc

I don't understand some users here being so amazingly positive about this whole situation and eve keep asking for patience to other users that are clearly in a worst situation than a month ago.

EDIT: And yes, ysense (and clixsense before of this) pays a lot less per tasks than Figure8's CP, but before of this it was worth it to work the tasks on clixsense because of the payment methods we used to have, but now with only Paypal as payment option... Now the only way to do more money on Ysense than in CP by doing the tasks is to get every week in the top 3 weekly contest and get that sweet extra bonus, anything below top 3 means less money than in CP, but lets be real, it's not possible for the vast majority of people to even get in the top 10. (And yes, I made the math a long time ago to check what Channel was better to work the tasks).

If you cannot be patient then stop the work here and go to other favourable options.I am also not completely sure that everything will be perfect here it is just a hope as many problems are being solved step by step.One shoukd understand that the management and personnel s of y sense are human beings and have no divine power to solve all the problems instantly.I have earned very low in the last month compared to that earned at clicksense but am still optimistic and that arise from my positive attitude towards anything .If this site fails I will not criticise it because I have not invested anything here except my free time and for that I have been rewarded. You should also understand that there are many people who have earned and also earning more than clicksense here. Not all regions will have same oppourtunities everytime. It will vary at times. If you understand these things you will be more positive than being less optimistic . No one is compelling us to work here.If we distrust the site we are free to leave it. That is the great advantage of this site.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#12 by Billj » Mon Sep 09, 2019 07:36

Congrats bro!!! keep up. :thumbup: :thumbup:
I sometimes wonder how Figure Eight distrubutes tasks? It is is a "MYSTERY". :lol: :lol: :lol:
On the same date you made $18 and 256 tasks, I did not have up to 20 tasks. No matter
the weather, I still love YSense and Figure Eight! :thumbup:
Billj
Posts124
Member Since25 Apr 2017
Last Visit17 Mar 2021
Likes Given43
Likes Received99/48

#13 by fr_alex » Mon Sep 09, 2019 09:27

rajukurup wrote:
If you cannot be patient then stop the work here and go to other favourable options.I am also not completely sure that everything will be perfect here it is just a hope as many problems are being solved step by step.One shoukd understand that the management and personnel s of y sense are human beings and have no divine power to solve all the problems instantly.I have earned very low in the last month compared to that earned at clicksense but am still optimistic and that arise from my positive attitude towards anything .If this site fails I will not criticise it because I have not invested anything here except my free time and for that I have been rewarded. You should also understand that there are many people who have earned and also earning more than clicksense here. Not all regions will have same oppourtunities everytime. It will vary at times. If you understand these things you will be more positive than being less optimistic . No one is compelling us to work here.If we distrust the site we are free to leave it. That is the great advantage of this site.

"If this site fails I will not criticise it because I have not invested anything here except my free time and for that I have been rewarded."

Ah so that's why you are so optimistic, this is just like a pastime for you in where you invest your free time. Well it is NOT a pastime for me and MANY others, like me, many of us completely depends on the money we make in this sites, in my case is due to the current economic and political situation in my country. To me is amazing how clueless some people are here when asking for patience to others they don't even know. And I'd love to know who are those very lucky people that are earning more now than before the takeover.

Being optimistic or not or to decide to work on other sites while waiting for ysense to get completely fixed is not a matter of being positive or loyal to this site, is a matter of being smart, if you keep working on a site that pays you less than other site (official site) when using the same payment method then that is not a very smart thing to do.

"No one is compelling us to work here.If we distrust the site we are free to leave it."

If some people just keep telling those that are in a worst situation than before on this site, to stay and be patient and positive then you are just misguiding then and more so if you don't actually know the alternatives and how much you are actually losing now compared as how things were before and how things are in other similar sites. And besides that, is just fels very insensitive and very annoying to see some people here keep telling those that are expressing their very justifiable frustration and anxiousness that their problem is just that they are not patient enough. Just don't do that,

You can cash out via Paypal, right? So I'm guessing that that's the other reason you don't see to have much a a hurry for things to get fixed here, me and my referral can't cash out with paypal, to me it just doesn't work and even it it does, to me is not a good payment option in my country and to my referral it just not a viable option because he can't even validate his paypal account due to paypal not supporting bank accounts and credit cards from my country since some years ago, so you see, we haven't been able to withdraw our money for more than a month now in a situation where the country is going on the most brutal hyperinflation any country in the world have seen ever. So no, don't ask me for patience, patience is not an option for me, i need to solve my stuffs every day to keep my family safe.

PS: OP is very deserving of congratulations tho, that amount of money via tasks is a very nice earning for a day and a very nice compensation for such an effort, but if hes only withdraw option is Paypal then he would have made some more moeny with the same amount of tasks in the official site.
fr_alex
Posts44
Member Since9 Apr 2018
Last Visit2 May 2020
Likes Given31
Likes Received42/22

#14 by rajukurup » Mon Sep 09, 2019 19:01

fr_alex wrote:
rajukurup wrote:
If you cannot be patient then stop the work here and go to other favourable options.I am also not completely sure that everything will be perfect here it is just a hope as many problems are being solved step by step.One shoukd understand that the management and personnel s of y sense are human beings and have no divine power to solve all the problems instantly.I have earned very low in the last month compared to that earned at clicksense but am still optimistic and that arise from my positive attitude towards anything .If this site fails I will not criticise it because I have not invested anything here except my free time and for that I have been rewarded. You should also understand that there are many people who have earned and also earning more than clicksense here. Not all regions will have same oppourtunities everytime. It will vary at times. If you understand these things you will be more positive than being less optimistic . No one is compelling us to work here.If we distrust the site we are free to leave it. That is the great advantage of this site.

"If this site fails I will not criticise it because I have not invested anything here except my free time and for that I have been rewarded."

Ah so that's why you are so optimistic, this is just like a pastime for you in where you invest your free time. Well it is NOT a pastime for me and MANY others, like me, many of us completely depends on the money we make in this sites, in my case is due to the current economic and political situation in my country. To me is amazing how clueless some people are here when asking for patience to others they don't even know. And I'd love to know who are those very lucky people that are earning more now than before the takeover.

Being optimistic or not or to decide to work on other sites while waiting for ysense to get completely fixed is not a matter of being positive or loyal to this site, is a matter of being smart, if you keep working on a site that pays you less than other site (official site) when using the same payment method then that is not a very smart thing to do.

"No one is compelling us to work here.If we distrust the site we are free to leave it."

If some people just keep telling those that are in a worst situation than before on this site, to stay and be patient and positive then you are just misguiding then and more so if you don't actually know the alternatives and how much you are actually losing now compared as how things were before and how things are in other similar sites. And besides that, is just fels very insensitive and very annoying to see some people here keep telling those that are expressing their very justifiable frustration and anxiousness that their problem is just that they are not patient enough. Just don't do that,

You can cash out via Paypal, right? So I'm guessing that that's the other reason you don't see to have much a a hurry for things to get fixed here, me and my referral can't cash out with paypal, to me it just doesn't work and even it it does, to me is not a good payment option in my country and to my referral it just not a viable option because he can't even validate his paypal account due to paypal not supporting bank accounts and credit cards from my country since some years ago, so you see, we haven't been able to withdraw our money for more than a month now in a situation where the country is going on the most brutal hyperinflation any country in the world have seen ever. So no, don't ask me for patience, patience is not an option for me, i need to solve my stuffs every day to keep my family safe.

PS: OP is very deserving of congratulations tho, that amount of money via tasks is a very nice earning for a day and a very nice compensation for such an effort, but if hes only withdraw option is Paypal then he would have made some more moeny with the same amount of tasks in the official site.

You are mistaken dear I have earned inly 35$ after the change and haven't cashed out, even paypal is not working for me.I am waiting if payoneer will be back and is the best option for me. Still I am optimistic about this site.Thete are many people who have earned double and triple times than me and have cahed out and not happy with this site and always posting complaints .So how do you feel about that .Is it a good move.You don't understand the many difficulties that arise at the start of any debut and I understand that .if the same situation prevails for longer than 4months I will be with the complainers side but not to criticise the site because I am not compelled to work here.It is just my attitude and may be different from yours and has posted this not for a fight.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#15 by rrksh33 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 19:25

does single man work or group work
for complete many numbers of task?

How could complete many numbers of task by a single man?
please give tips
rrksh33
Posts183
Member Since1 Apr 2018
Last Visit29 Nov 2021
Likes Given173
Likes Received121/76
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 12:31:35 PST