Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkI drink coffee now.... tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
I drink coffee now.... tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 18:52

No joke , I really drink a coffee at this moment , trust me , I never lie
tasman1
Posts16,943
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,430
Likes Received16,691/8,711

#2 by proadco » Sat Aug 31, 2019 18:59

tasman1 wrote: No joke , I really drink a coffee at this moment , trust me , I never lie

That's what's wrong. I've not had my Coffee today, thanks for reminding me. :thumbup:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Apr 2022
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#3 by tasman1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 19:02

proadco wrote:
tasman1 wrote: No joke , I really drink a coffee at this moment , trust me , I never lie

That's what's wrong. I've not had my Coffee today, thanks for reminding me. :thumbup:





You are welcome , enjoy
tasman1
Posts16,943
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,430
Likes Received16,691/8,711

#4 by proadco » Sat Aug 31, 2019 19:10

Just put a pot coffee on, I'll have me fresh cup of delicious coffee in a couple minutes :clap:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Apr 2022
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#5 by tasman1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 19:16

proadco wrote: Just put a pot coffee on, I'll have me fresh cup of delicious coffee in a couple minutes :clap:



Cool , you can send me one cup with 2 sugar , send via e-mail , thanks
tasman1
Posts16,943
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given15,430
Likes Received16,691/8,711

#6 by proadco » Sat Aug 31, 2019 19:20

tasman1 wrote:
proadco wrote: Just put a pot coffee on, I'll have me fresh cup of delicious coffee in a couple minutes :clap:



Cool , you can send me one cup with 2 sugar , send via e-mail , thanks

sent you two cups of coffee with 4 sugars to use. One cup would not be enough,
as the coffee is so good, you would be wishing you had a second cup.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Apr 2022
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#7 by shadecat » Sun Sep 01, 2019 08:41

i might not do just anything for a Klondike Bar but I would do some sketchy stuff for Coffee! :roll: :roll: :D
shadecat
Posts439
Member Since22 Jun 2007
Last Visit18 Nov 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received338/193

#8 by proadco » Thu Oct 10, 2019 00:27

@ Tasman

I didn't realize Coffee and Bananas went together.

You dip the banana in the coffee to give it banana flavor :mrgreen:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit27 Apr 2022
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#9 by Darkstar2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 09:27

proadco wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
proadco wrote: Just put a pot coffee on, I'll have me fresh cup of delicious coffee in a couple minutes :clap:



Cool , you can send me one cup with 2 sugar , send via e-mail , thanks

sent you two cups of coffee with 4 sugars to use. One cup would not be enough,
as the coffee is so good, you would be wishing you had a second cup.

That sounds like an advertisement :P
Darkstar2
Posts18,282
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,597
Likes Received12,933/7,056

#10 by suraraj » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:53

proadco wrote: @ Tasman

I didn't realize Coffee and Bananas went together.

You dip the banana in the coffee to give it banana flavor :mrgreen:


you dip the ice cream in the coffee and you will get the ice cream flavor :lol: :lol:
suraraj
Posts1,059
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given226
Likes Received864/580
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jul 1, 2022 04:40:57 PST