Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBeautiful Poem ♥
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Beautiful Poem ♥

Locked

#1 by luckypshah » Fri Dec 08, 2017 07:05

My favourite type of weather
Is a thunderstorm for sure
Because when I'm at home
I feel quite secure.

Also the smell of outdoors
While one is taking place
Is beautiful enough
to put a smile on my face.

I love to watch the rain
strike some objects outside,
it is amazing to think
this miracle happens worldwide.

Another thing I love
Is feeling rain hit my skin
Little drops of heaven
Sinking to within.

I adore these storms
As they emerge from the sky
The clouds getting darker
The wind whooshing by

Thunder and lightning
Rain coming down
Hitting the road
making a sound

As I stare out my window
and watch the rain fall by
I wonder what could of happened
To make God want to cry. ♥
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201

#2 by Vholston » Fri Dec 08, 2017 15:30

your poem is really good !
Vholston
Posts132
Member Since22 Jan 2015
Last Visit17 Jan 2019
Likes Given51
Likes Received74/47

#3 by luckypshah » Sat Dec 09, 2017 01:43

Vholston wrote: your poem is really good !

It is not written by me, I read this somewhere so shared with you all :)
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201

#4 by leeuna » Sat Dec 09, 2017 08:14

Here is a poem I wrote several years ago. It is included in my book titled, The Naked Poet. I hope you all enjoy it.

THE MOON OF THE FALLING LEAVES

Those golden days of autumn,
when Summer sheds her leaves
that turn to gold and drift like stars,
to the ground beneath the trees.
Birds begin their southward flight,
below swirling clouds of fleece;
Like a clock, the world unwinds;
the days are filled with peace.
Mountains are ablaze with color
of an Indian-blanket hue.
The sun sets in a purple haze
behind a ridge of cobalt blue.
Darkness falls without a sound
as evening shadows grow;
Stardust mingles with swirls of smoke;
the pumpkin moon hangs low.
The Moon Of The Falling Leaves...
a time to pause in thoughts profound,
and marvel at the beauty of an autumn world,
painted by The Master's hand

© leeuna foster, 1991
leeuna
Posts70
Member Since1 Nov 2009
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given227
Likes Received75/37

#5 by MilanoMils76 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 09:22

beautiful poems
MilanoMils76
Posts185
Member Since7 Oct 2015
Last Visit20 Aug 2020
Likes Given185
Likes Received192/101

#6 by luckypshah » Sat Dec 09, 2017 09:35

MilanoMils76 wrote: beautiful poems

Grazie mille, signora :)
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201

#7 by luckypshah » Sat Dec 09, 2017 09:41

Only you give brightness and love to my heart.
Only you look at me with such purity and inner beauty.
Only you fill my soul with joy.
Only you know my secrets, desires and desires.
Only you transmit heat to me with your hands.
Only you give me strength to continue living.
Only you speak to me so sweetly.
Only you listen to me with such patience.
Only you caress me so delicately.
Only you kiss me with such tenderness.
Only you understand me with such subtlety.
Only you make me feel the happiest being in the universe.
Only you give me so much security in myself.
Only you calm me down and calm me down when I'm wrong.
Only you are the one who can enter my heart and my being.
Only you warm me when I'm cold.
Only you are and you will be the owner of my heart.
Only you are my dream come true.
Only you are and you will be the one who loves me and will always love me.
Only you are the one I love and love forever!
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201

#8 by Cisse1972 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:33

What a great poem..!
Cisse1972
Posts1
Member Since10 Aug 2016
Last Visit9 Dec 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#9 by luckypshah » Sat Dec 09, 2017 19:21

Cisse1972 wrote: What a great poem..!

Thanks :)
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201

#10 by lexisrj9112 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 23:18

Its beautiful i pictured myself and how i feel. Its awsome
lexisrj9112
Posts4
Member Since2 May 2013
Last Visit5 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#11 by luckypshah » Sun Dec 10, 2017 00:35

lexisrj9112 wrote: Its beautiful i pictured myself and how i feel. Its awsome

Thanks :)
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201

#12 by fireflygirl » Sun Dec 10, 2017 09:01

luckypshah wrote: My favourite type of weather
Is a thunderstorm for sure
Because when I'm at home
I feel quite secure.

Also the smell of outdoors
While one is taking place
Is beautiful enough
to put a smile on my face.

I love to watch the rain
strike some objects outside,
it is amazing to think
this miracle happens worldwide.

Another thing I love
Is feeling rain hit my skin
Little drops of heaven
Sinking to within.

I adore these storms
As they emerge from the sky
The clouds getting darker
The wind whooshing by

Thunder and lightning
Rain coming down
Hitting the road
making a sound

As I stare out my window
and watch the rain fall by
I wonder what could of happened
To make God want to cry. ♥

Lovely! :)
fireflygirl
Posts144
Member Since28 Aug 2011
Last Visit8 Jan 2018
Likes Given200
Likes Received127/73

#13 by luckypshah » Sun Dec 10, 2017 19:13

fireflygirl wrote:
luckypshah wrote: My favourite type of weather
Is a thunderstorm for sure
Because when I'm at home
I feel quite secure.

Also the smell of outdoors
While one is taking place
Is beautiful enough
to put a smile on my face.

I love to watch the rain
strike some objects outside,
it is amazing to think
this miracle happens worldwide.

Another thing I love
Is feeling rain hit my skin
Little drops of heaven
Sinking to within.

I adore these storms
As they emerge from the sky
The clouds getting darker
The wind whooshing by

Thunder and lightning
Rain coming down
Hitting the road
making a sound

As I stare out my window
and watch the rain fall by
I wonder what could of happened
To make God want to cry. ♥

Lovely! :)

Thanks :)
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201

#14 by ruthg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 21:31

The poems are beautiful thanks for sharing them with us!
ruthg
Posts762
Member Since25 May 2013
Last Visit11 Dec 2018
Likes Given551
Likes Received417/229

#15 by luckypshah » Mon Dec 11, 2017 21:34

ruthg wrote: The poems are beautiful thanks for sharing them with us!

You are Welcome
luckypshah
Posts396
Member Since26 Sep 2017
Last Visit11 Nov 2019
Likes Given678
Likes Received445/201
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 31, 2023 08:46:36 PST